CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions for SSE and VR

2 hours ago, Acro748 said:

@Shizof

If v2 takes a long time, is it possible to add rotation Y and Z?

It can show a more varius of movements, such as about weapons, boobs, penis etc.

Yeah I added that to the list when I saw your weapon physics gif. Rotation is definitely needed.

On 2/8/2020 at 12:42 PM, prinyo said:

Can you explain how you did that? Also are you using VRIK?

Get the HDT-SMP patch here:

It is a zip file directly on that page under "accessories".

The zip file has an error in it though, the hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs folder is installed into the wrong place, so it won't work unless you move it to the correct location. The folder is created in SKSE when it should be under Plugins instead, so you will need to move it into Plugins in order for it to work at all.

Afterwards replace the MaleSchlong.xml in that folder with the one I have attached. You will find you can move someone else's schlong and genitals with your hand in VR, but the settings are not quite right, if you move your hand a certain way you can stretch things unnaturally. As in it is very easy to accidentally drag the testicles out past the tip of the erect penis, which looks very strange. You might be able to fix that by fiddling with the settings, but there is no haptic feedback in HDT-SMP VR. I am using VRIK but never tried touching the PC genitals, only NPC genitals.

If I can get CBPC to work instead it will probably be much better. I've explained the HDT only because you asked, but I removed it from my own install because it doesn't work very well, and so I would probably say not to bother.

MaleSchlong.xml

Spoiler
On 1/8/2020 at 11:04 PM, greenmango12 said:

Yes then I hope to see one practical case. which add node for the nif. which node type can be added  for this Animlobjects?

editanim.JPG.8e0a520c46a977729363e1bb70a36b25.JPG

then as Acro already said,, even though I add "AnimObjectB" nodes, for belly buldge lamp, in configs,as same as other male gen node name.

it do not show belly buldge., but I clear see, vagina open.  other Belly buldge related setting are same,, so I suppose, 

when vagina open,, Belly buldge should occur.  

I tried to attach one more StringData, or attach another Ni node, and define it in configs.  but both case not work for animation.  (I lost collision vagina open, or it just cause CTD or, it show texture lost etc,,  then I understand, I miss edit 

ShockyDogDildoB_def.7z 208.27 kB · 8 downloads

so if You edit this nif file, which node type you may add ?  It is billy animation  animeobject nif, which used for chair dildo self animation.

I believe Mod author Billy  forgive me to up-date only one file.for CBPC compatiblity.  

Has anyone done anything similar to add collision to the toys used in the Flower Girl Masturbation animations? Like the potion bottle or soul gem?

6 hours ago, esmm40 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Has anyone done anything similar to add collision to the toys used in the Flower Girl Masturbation animations? Like the potion bottle or soul gem?

I do not know about flower girl masterbation animations,  but basically, if the toy.nif are assgin as Animobject A or B,  you can attach collision sphere

for XPMSE Animobject A and B nodes. (adjust collision sphere  position, from the  root node of the toy.nif)    in CBPCollisionConfig.txt 

as same as other  collider node, and collision sphere.   (but Animobject A and B , can not use for  Belly buldge  nodes)

All details about animobjects  were answered and  discribed by Acro48 in this topic around my pic.  then it work as expected. 

it is OK to pray the animation and see it.  but it only work well for the animation which you set collider for the Animobject shape.

Because we  set collisions for one  animobject shape. then when Animobjects change,  Collider sphere not fit well for  current Animobject 

I suppose even though you stop animation, the collider sphere still remain , and move with Actor skelton.

Shizof said , V2 may offer way to set collider for each mesh nif, without using skelton Animobject nodes. then we can easy set collider  for Toy or dildo (static mesh) .

16 hours ago, wpg97541 said:

As in it is very easy to accidentally drag

I guess I'm missing something basic here, but how do you grab in order to drag?

I expected it work by simply moving my hand, but I keep waving my hand all around and inside the "goods" and nothing happens. 

I'm sure I have followed the instructions correctly as the schlongs are now semi-hard (Floppy SOS style) and slightly trembling (which is really cool). So the file you shared is definitely been used in game, but I still can't make my hand collide. I'm sure I'm missing something really basic...

sextoyanimobject01.nif

So unless I'm mistaken this is the mesh thats used in one of the FlowerGirl Animations and it already has the AnimObjectB listed so all I should need to do is edit the CBPCollisionConfig.txt to add:

AnimObjectB under [ColliderNodes]

and then at the bottom under # Collider Nodes add

[AnimObjectB]

0,0,0,3.3 | 0,0,0,3.3
0,0,2,3.3 | 0,0,2,3.3

(or maybe different values, I'm open to suggestion)

I must be missing something or those values are no good for this mesh. Still doesn't appear to cause any collision to occur.

On 2/11/2020 at 11:56 AM, esmm40 said:

sextoyanimobject01.nif 21.93 kB · 1 download

So unless I'm mistaken this is the mesh thats used in one of the FlowerGirl Animations and it already has the AnimObjectB listed so all I should need to do is edit the CBPCollisionConfig.txt to add:

AnimObjectB under [ColliderNodes]

and then at the bottom under # Collider Nodes add

[AnimObjectB]

0,0,0,3.3 | 0,0,0,3.3
0,0,2,3.3 | 0,0,2,3.3

(or maybe different values, I'm open to suggestion)

I must be missing something or those values are no good for this mesh. Still doesn't appear to cause any collision to occur.

I suppose, you do not adjust correctly the collision sphere with use nif scope?  Though I do not see tha animation, but basically

those animation may use the top point of the base,, and it may collider VS gagina .  your collider sphere locate in bottom of base. 

so it may not show any collision I think.

at least you may need more large z value. for transform.

collider.JPG.1eb173259bf465889dd7d17b6f1ec19a.JPG

0, 0, 27,  2.5 | 0, 0, 27, 2.5 

0, 0,  30, 2.5 | 0, 0, 30 2.5 

etc,, when I check in nif scope, from root node. 

Spoiler
urs ago, greenmango12 said:

I suppose, you do not adjust correctly the collision sphere with use nif scope?  Though I do not see tha animation, but basically

those animation may use the top point of the base,, and it may collider VS gagina .  your collider sphere locate in bottom of base. 

So I think this is the animation, or at least one of the series. I tried the settings you suggested in the Collider Node section but no dice. Is there something else that needs to be added to the mesh? I was thinking of replacing the potion mesh with dildo file you used along with your settings. The animation is basically the same except its on the floor instead of on a chair.

leito_f_solo_toy_cowgirl_vag_a1_s3.hkx

On 2/8/2020 at 6:08 PM, Shizof said:

Wow. I'm glad to see the utilization of cbpc for this even at this stage.

I used the configuration from @devildx link and it worked with SOS, at least partially. I configured collisions for the GenitalsLag0X ones included in that file,and am able to successfully move a male NPC's penis with the player's hand with CBPC and got haptic feedback. The problem is that it doesn't move very much, it is only like half a centimetre, but it is definitely moving. I tried increasing the LinearX, LinearY and LinearZ values for those things from 0.01 to 0.6 but there was no noticeable change. How can I allow for the hand to move it more?

Reveal hidden contents

So I think this is the animation, or at least one of the series. I tried the settings you suggested in the Collider Node section but no dice. Is there something else that needs to be added to the mesh? I was thinking of replacing the potion mesh with dildo file you used along with your settings. The animation is basically the same except its on the floor instead of on a chair.

leito_f_solo_toy_cowgirl_vag_a1_s3.hkx 29.64 kB · 0 downl

It actually work, but you may need to adjust collision position with check animation in game. It I suppose AnimObectB set local transform values.

then atach to  AnimObject Node. My setting seems still need more high z value I suppose (eg 35 etc)  so maybe there seems off set about base position, or actor skelton nodes. because about stage 1, (vagina only touch base top), I could not see vagina open, but about stage 2, (actor go downward, so hitting point change)

it show vagina open.   

There seems off set value, which I can not check in nif.    btw same setting work well with another dildo object. 

testanim.JPG.f026bd48768754c3ec28c139d1dfe851.JPG

dildo.JPG.b3a7cafd9832ee4e5856850ed0651916.JPG

Reveal hidden contents

leito_f_solo_toy_cowgirl_vag_a1_s3.hkx 29.64 kB · 0 downloads

try it,  it now show more reasnable collision effect stage 1 to 2,  3 is not good.  

then if you hope to open more vagina, change setting as you like..   so basically you only need to test-pray in game, adjust many times.

then get better result,, but I already said, it only work for each animobject, and if it need to count off set, it may only work with each animation.

so I do not take care much about it.   we can not change collision config (or AnimObject settign)  for each animation at current. 

VaginaOpeningMultiplier = 2.5  #This is the multiplier for vagina opening.

VaginaOpeningLimit = 6 #This is the limit for vagina opening.

[AnimObjectB]
0,0,40,3.3 | 0,0,40,3.3
0,0,37,3.3 | 0,0,37,3.3
0,0,34,3.3 | 0,0,34,3.3
0,0,30,3.5 | 0,0,30,3.5
0,0,26,3.5 | 0,0,26,3.5
0,0,22,3.7 | 0,0,22,3.7

Then I really do not know stable way, to see NPC mastervasion animation,,, Sexlab tool force me to start anmation,, with NPC solo animation I feel.

I do not hope to make mod just to pray NPC animation..^^;  so hope to know simple way with sexlab tools, to force solo animation for female npc.

then can test more easy. Poser Hot key plus,  seems only show stage 1 animation, for me,, (about this animation)

test.JPG.e5724270b1556af79a8b44d7b41f3adb.JPG

H2135FantasySeries8, H2135FantasySeries4... H2135ModernSeries3 and ...more.  SMP not working - under windows 10?

installed:

- RaceMenu

- Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer - SSE v1.5.3, 

- XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended-1988-4-51, 

- CBPC - Fomod installer - MAIN FILE-21224-1-3-5-1577818056

and FNIS.  

**something missed?

2042057966_SkyrimSE2020-02-1911-37-46-83.jpg.f704b2716c18f89b6b2358f503314b0b.jpg603055017_SkyrimSE2020-02-1912-48-37-38.jpg.72e36df191bdcbcaf40529fa1d80c65a.jpg880348772_SkyrimSE2020-02-1901-11-34-00.jpg.5425d95734dcf2df10ea9ac27b848f9e.jpg

did something by accident but never again ...

1417656875_SkyrimSE2020-02-1910-41-22-48.jpg.f03b972aa6a0b004df5ed9e9e299bbad.jpg

***Fixed, veryfing game integrity fixed it. Took 3 tries.

On 4/18/2019 at 8:23 PM, Twycross448 said:

I am currently in the process of setting up Skyrim SE for the first time (stayed on Oldrim for a long time), but have run into a problem pertaining CBPC, I am afraid.

Whenever I start SSE, with CBPC activated in MO2, I crash at the main menu. Once I disable it again, I can load into the game and play as usual.

I made sure to install the correct version for the current SKSE 2.0.15 (SSE Version 1.5.73), dito for the CBBE body (made sure to install the physics enabled one for HDT and CBP) and the XP32 Extended skeleton, I ran FNIS etc.

The CBPC log contains this:

Reveal hidden contents

CBPC Log initialized
CBPC Physics SKSE Plugin
Query called
Query complete
CBPC Loading
Loading Config
Hooking Game
Attempting Game Hook
CBPC Load Complete

Anybody got any hint or idea what I could be doing wrong?

I'm currently reloading Skyrim and revamping my  modlist, and now I'm getting the above crash at the main menu. It was good and stable until I loaded SexLab Framework. I backtracked and found that the crash is between the framework and CBPC; the game loads fine if I disable either one. I can't figure out why, there isn't a whole hell of a lot loaded at this point.

I saw a reply to the above post to rename cbp.dll to xcbp.dll - didn't work. 

Another reply said to move the .dll to data\skse\plugins manually - didn't work

Another reply said to verify game integrity. I didn't try that, but that seems to be a fix if cbpc doesn't work at all. It works fine - just not with Sexlab Framework enabled. So I didn't try that as I'm not sure what else that may do.

Current load order, using MO2:

USSEP

SexLab FrameworkSE v163 Beta8

UIExtensions

SkyUI 5.2

FNIS

RaceMenu

SKSE Scripts

XPMSSE

CBPC

Alternate Start

Overwrite FNIS

SKSE Log from My Docs:

skee
couldn't get trampoline interface
NetImmerse Override Enabled
config path = D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\skse.ini
BodyMorphInterface::Impl_ReadBodyMorphTemplates - Info - Loaded 55 template(s).    [Meshes\actors\character\BodyGenData\XPMSE.esp\templates.ini]
BodyMorphInterface::Impl_ReadBodyMorphs - Info - Acquired 3911 male NPC target(s).    [Meshes\actors\character\BodyGenData\XPMSE.esp\morphs.ini]
BodyMorphInterface::Impl_ReadBodyMorphs - Info - Acquired 3911 female NPC target(s).    [Meshes\actors\character\BodyGenData\XPMSE.esp\morphs.ini]
RacePartDefaultGen::Accept - Could not bind default morphs for MaleHeadArgonian on ArgonianRace[0] using NordRace. Vertex mismatch (Actors\Character\Character Assets\MaleHeadArgonianChargen.tri - 1219 | Actors\Character\Character Assets\MaleHeadCustomizations.tri - 898).
RacePartDefaultGen::Accept - Could not bind default morphs for MaleMouthArgonian on ArgonianRace[0] using NordRace. Vertex mismatch (Actors\Character\Character Assets\Mouth\MouthArgonianChargen.tri - 478 | Actors\Character\Character Assets\Mouth\MouthHumanChargen.tri - 141).
RacePartDefaultGen::Accept - Could not bind default morphs for MaleEyesArgonian on ArgonianRace[0] using NordRace. Vertex mismatch (Actors\Character\Character Assets\EyesArgonianChargen.tri - 50 | Actors\Character\Character Assets\EyesMaleCharGen.tri - 186).
RacePartDefaultGen::Accept - Could not bind default morphs for FemaleHeadArgonian on ArgonianRace[1] using NordRace. Vertex mismatch (Actors\Character\Character Assets\FemaleHeadArgonianChargen.tri - 1219 | Actors\Character\Character Assets\FemaleHeadCharGen.tri - 996).
RacePartDefaultGen::Accept - Could not bind default morphs for FemaleEyesArgonian on ArgonianRace[1] using NordRace. Vertex mismatch (Actors\Character\Character Assets\EyesArgonianChargen.tri - 50 | Actors\Character\Character Assets\EyesFemaleChargen.tri - 176).
RacePartDefaultGen::Accept - Could not bind default morphs for FemaleMouthArgonian on ArgonianRace[1] using NordRace. Vertex mismatch (Actors\Character\Character Assets\Mouth\MouthArgonianChargen.tri - 478 | Actors\Character\Character Assets\Mouth\MouthHumanFChargen.tri - 141).
RacePartDefaultGen::Accept - Could not bind default morphs for MaleHeadArgonian on ArgonianRaceVampire[0] using NordRace. Vertex mismatch (Actors\Character\Character Assets\MaleHeadArgonianChargen.tri - 1219 | Actors\Character\Character Assets\MaleHeadCustomizations.tri - 898).
RacePartDefaultGen::Accept - Could not bind default morphs for MaleMouthArgonian on ArgonianRaceVampire[0] using NordRace. Vertex mismatch (Actors\Character\Character Assets\Mouth\MouthArgonianChargen.tri - 478 | Actors\Character\Character Assets\Mouth\MouthHumanChargen.tri - 141).
RacePartDefaultGen::Accept - Could not bind default morphs for MaleEyesArgonianVampire on ArgonianRaceVampire[0] using NordRace. Vertex mismatch (Actors\Character\Character Assets\EyesArgonianChargen.tri - 50 | Actors\Character\Character Assets\EyesMaleCharGen.tri - 186).
RacePartDefaultGen::Accept - Could not bind default morphs for FemaleHeadArgonian on ArgonianRaceVampire[1] using NordRace. Vertex mismatch (Actors\Character\Character Assets\FemaleHeadArgonianChargen.tri - 1219 | Actors\Character\Character Assets\FemaleHeadCharGen.tri - 996).
RacePartDefaultGen::Accept - Could not bind default morphs for FemaleMouthArgonian on ArgonianRaceVampire[1] using NordRace. Vertex mismatch (Actors\Character\Character Assets\Mouth\MouthArgonianChargen.tri - 478 | Actors\Character\Character Assets\Mouth\MouthHumanFChargen.tri - 141).
RacePartDefaultGen::Accept - Could not bind default morphs for FemaleEyesArgonianVampire on ArgonianRaceVampire[1] using NordRace. Vertex mismatch (Actors\Character\Character Assets\EyesArgonianChargen.tri - 50 | Actors\Character\Character Assets\EyesFemaleChargen.tri - 176).
RaceMap::CreateDefaultMap - Added default slider maps for DA13AfflictedRace from NordRace
RacePartDefaultGen::Accept - Binding default morphs for ChildMouth (Actors\Character\Character Assets\Mouth\MouthChildChargen.tri) on BretonRaceChildVampire[0] using NordRace. (Actors\Character\Character Assets\Mouth\MouthChildChargen.tri - 141 | Actors\Character\Character Assets\Mouth\MouthHumanChargen.tri - 141)
RacePartDefaultGen::Accept - Binding default morphs for ChildMouth (Actors\Character\Character Assets\Mouth\MouthChildChargen.tri) on BretonRaceChildVampire[1] using NordRace. (Actors\Character\Character Assets\Mouth\MouthChildChargen.tri - 141 | Actors\Character\Character Assets\Mouth\MouthHumanFChargen.tri - 141)
RacePartDefaultGen::Accept - Binding default morphs for ChildMouth (Actors\Character\Character Assets\Mouth\MouthChildChargen.tri) on BretonRaceChild[0] using NordRace. (Actors\Character\Character Assets\Mouth\MouthChildChargen.tri - 141 | Actors\Character\Character Assets\Mouth\MouthHumanChargen.tri - 141)
RacePartDefaultGen::Accept - Binding default morphs for ChildMouth (Actors\Character\Character Assets\Mouth\MouthChildChargen.tri) on BretonRaceChild[1] using NordRace. (Actors\Character\Character Assets\Mouth\MouthChildChargen.tri - 141 | Actors\Character\Character Assets\Mouth\MouthHumanFChargen.tri - 141)
RaceMap::CreateDefaultMap - Added default slider maps for DremoraRace from NordRace
RaceMap::CreateDefaultMap - Added default slider maps for DLC2DremoraRace from NordRace
RaceMap::CreateDefaultMap - Added default slider maps for SnowElfRace from NordRace
RacePartDefaultGen::Accept - Binding default morphs for ChildMouth (Actors\Character\Character Assets\Mouth\MouthChildChargen.tri) on ImperialRaceChild[0] using NordRace. (Actors\Character\Character Assets\Mouth\MouthChildChargen.tri - 141 | Actors\Character\Character Assets\Mouth\MouthHumanChargen.tri - 141)
RacePartDefaultGen::Accept - Binding default morphs for ChildMouth (Actors\Character\Character Assets\Mouth\MouthChildChargen.tri) on ImperialRaceChild[1] using NordRace. (Actors\Character\Character Assets\Mouth\MouthChildChargen.tri - 141 | Actors\Character\Character Assets\Mouth\MouthHumanFChargen.tri - 141)
RacePartDefaultGen::Accept - Could not bind default morphs for MaleHeadKhajiit on KhajiitRace[0] using NordRace. Vertex mismatch (Actors\Character\Character Assets\MaleHeadKhajiitChargen.tri - 1356 | Actors\Character\Character Assets\MaleHeadCustomizations.tri - 898).
RacePartDefaultGen::Accept - Could not bind default morphs for MaleMouthKhajiit on KhajiitRace[0] using NordRace. Vertex mismatch (Actors\Character\Character Assets\Mouth\MaleMouthKhajiitChargen.tri - 643 | Actors\Character\Character Assets\Mouth\MouthHumanChargen.tri - 141).
RacePartDefaultGen::Accept - Could not bind default morphs for MaleEyesKhajiitBase on KhajiitRace[0] using NordRace. Vertex mismatch (Actors\Character\Character Assets\EyesKhajiitChargen.tri - 50 | Actors\Character\Character Assets\EyesMaleCharGen.tri - 186).
RacePartDefaultGen::Accept - Could not bind default morphs for FemaleHeadKhajiit on KhajiitRace[1] using NordRace. Vertex mismatch (Actors\Character\Character Assets\FemaleHeadKhajiitChargen.tri - 1342 | Actors\Character\Character Assets\FemaleHeadCharGen.tri - 996).
RacePartDefaultGen::Accept - Could not bind default morphs for FemaleMouthKhajiit on KhajiitRace[1] using NordRace. Vertex mismatch (Actors\Character\Character Assets\Mouth\MouthKhajiitFemaleChargen.tri - 643 | Actors\Character\Character Assets\Mouth\MouthHumanFChargen.tri - 141).
RacePartDefaultGen::Accept - Could not bind default morphs for FemaleEyesKhajiitBase on KhajiitRace[1] using NordRace. Vertex mismatch (Actors\Character\Character Assets\EyesKhajiitFemaleChargen.tri - 50 | Actors\Character\Character Assets\EyesFemaleChargen.tri - 176).
RacePartDefaultGen::Accept - Could not bind default morphs for MaleHeadKhajiit on KhajiitRaceVampire[0] using NordRace. Vertex mismatch (Actors\Character\Character Assets\MaleHeadKhajiitChargen.tri - 1356 | Actors\Character\Character Assets\MaleHeadCustomizations.tri - 898).
RacePartDefaultGen::Accept - Could not bind default morphs for MaleMouthKhajiit on KhajiitRaceVampire[0] using NordRace. Vertex mismatch (Actors\Character\Character Assets\Mouth\MaleMouthKhajiitChargen.tri - 643 | Actors\Character\Character Assets\Mouth\MouthHumanChargen.tri - 141).
RacePartDefaultGen::Accept - Could not bind default morphs for MaleEyesKhajiitVampire on KhajiitRaceVampire[0] using NordRace. Vertex mismatch (Actors\Character\Character Assets\EyesKhajiitChargen.tri - 50 | Actors\Character\Character Assets\EyesMaleCharGen.tri - 186).
RacePartDefaultGen::Accept - Could not bind default morphs for FemaleHeadKhajiit on KhajiitRaceVampire[1] using NordRace. Vertex mismatch (Actors\Character\Character Assets\FemaleHeadKhajiitChargen.tri - 1342 | Actors\Character\Character Assets\FemaleHeadCharGen.tri - 996).
RacePartDefaultGen::Accept - Could not bind default morphs for FemaleMouthKhajiit on KhajiitRaceVampire[1] using NordRace. Vertex mismatch (Actors\Character\Character Assets\Mouth\MouthKhajiitFemaleChargen.tri - 643 | Actors\Character\Character Assets\Mouth\MouthHumanFChargen.tri - 141).
RacePartDefaultGen::Accept - Could not bind default morphs for FemaleEyesKhajiitVampire on KhajiitRaceVampire[1] using NordRace. Vertex mismatch (Actors\Character\Character Assets\EyesKhajiitFemaleChargen.tri - 50 | Actors\Character\Character Assets\EyesFemaleChargen.tri - 176).
RaceMap::CreateDefaultMap - Added default slider maps for TestRace from NordRace
RacePartDefaultGen::Accept - Binding default morphs for ChildMouth (Actors\Character\Character Assets\Mouth\MouthChildChargen.tri) on NordRaceChild[0] using NordRace. (Actors\Character\Character Assets\Mouth\MouthChildChargen.tri - 141 | Actors\Character\Character Assets\Mouth\MouthHumanChargen.tri - 141)
RacePartDefaultGen::Accept - Binding default morphs for ChildMouth (Actors\Character\Character Assets\Mouth\MouthChildChargen.tri) on NordRaceChild[1] using NordRace. (Actors\Character\Character Assets\Mouth\MouthChildChargen.tri - 141 | Actors\Character\Character Assets\Mouth\MouthHumanFChargen.tri - 141)
RaceMap::CreateDefaultMap - Added default slider maps for ManakinRace from NordRace
RaceMap::CreateDefaultMap - Added default slider maps for DLC1NordRace from NordRace
RaceMap::CreateDefaultMap - Added default slider maps for NordRaceAstrid from NordRace
RaceMap::CreateDefaultMap - Added default slider maps for DLC2MiraakRace from NordRace
RaceMap::CreateDefaultMap - Added default slider maps for ElderRaceVampire from NordRace
RaceMap::CreateDefaultMap - Added default slider maps for ElderRace from NordRace
RacePartDefaultGen::Accept - Could not bind default morphs for MaleMouthOrc1 on OrcRace[0] using NordRace. Vertex mismatch (Actors\Character\Character Assets\Mouth\MouthOrcChargen.tri - 348 | Actors\Character\Character Assets\Mouth\MouthHumanChargen.tri - 141).
RacePartDefaultGen::Accept - Could not bind default morphs for FemaleMouthOrc on OrcRace[1] using NordRace. Vertex mismatch (Actors\Character\Character Assets\Mouth\MouthOrcFemaleChargen.tri - 348 | Actors\Character\Character Assets\Mouth\MouthHumanFChargen.tri - 141).
RacePartDefaultGen::Accept - Could not bind default morphs for MaleMouthOrc1 on OrcRaceVampire[0] using NordRace. Vertex mismatch (Actors\Character\Character Assets\Mouth\MouthOrcChargen.tri - 348 | Actors\Character\Character Assets\Mouth\MouthHumanChargen.tri - 141).
RacePartDefaultGen::Accept - Could not bind default morphs for FemaleMouthOrc on OrcRaceVampire[1] using NordRace. Vertex mismatch (Actors\Character\Character Assets\Mouth\MouthOrcFemaleChargen.tri - 348 | Actors\Character\Character Assets\Mouth\MouthHumanFChargen.tri - 141).
RacePartDefaultGen::Accept - Binding default morphs for ChildMouth (Actors\Character\Character Assets\Mouth\MouthChildChargen.tri) on RedguardRaceChild[0] using NordRace. (Actors\Character\Character Assets\Mouth\MouthChildChargen.tri - 141 | Actors\Character\Character Assets\Mouth\MouthHumanChargen.tri - 141)
RacePartDefaultGen::Accept - Binding default morphs for ChildMouth (Actors\Character\Character Assets\Mouth\MouthChildChargen.tri) on RedguardRaceChild[1] using NordRace. (Actors\Character\Character Assets\Mouth\MouthChildChargen.tri - 141 | Actors\Character\Character Assets\Mouth\MouthHumanFChargen.tri - 141)

Does anyone have some better settings to use for 3BBB so it doesn't look like jello. I typically use 5 and 2 for breasts on the Sinful CBP MCM settings for the regular breast bones. But ofc that doesn't affect the 3BBB bones. If there was a better configuration for B cup to C cup sizes I would probably jump on the 3bbb band wagon.

On 2/19/2020 at 11:54 AM, Greethings said:

H2135FantasySeries8, H2135FantasySeries4... H2135ModernSeries3 and ...more.  SMP not working - under windows 10?

installed:

- RaceMenu

- Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer - SSE v1.5.3, 

- XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended-1988-4-51, 

- CBPC - Fomod installer - MAIN FILE-21224-1-3-5-1577818056

and FNIS.  

**something missed?

everything is missing... SMP, bodyslide, armor port, armor build with bodyslide… and much,much more.

where did this idea not work under win10?

Personally I gave up on SMP for anything other than some clothes and hair. I use CBPC for all of my collisions, way easier on the system. but if you are looking for solutions with SMP try these threads:

This first one is probably the most active so you will have to skip pretty far in or search it for solutions.

8 hours ago, esmm40 said:

Personally I gave up on SMP for anything other than some clothes and hair. I use CBPC for all of my collisions, way easier on the system. but if you are looking for solutions with SMP try these threads:

This first one is probably the most active so you will have to skip pretty far in or search it for solutions.

The second tutorial link (to https://www.loverslab.com/topic/68070-tutorial-how-to-make-hdt-meshes-work-with-hdt-smp/) is dead. Also, I can't follow or understand the YouTube video you linked, do you know of another one?

3 hours ago, esmm40 said:

I just linked the main SMP thread, If there was a youtube link in there I was unaware of it, unless you were referring to someone else.

Well, sorry about that- once again, the forum format colors tricked me- everything is black-backed, and the minute difference between an OP and the same post quoted in a reply is virtually unnoticeable. My bad. I was trying to point out the dead link in the original guide post by @Xing SkyrimSE - as well as the garbled and less than informative (due to a variety of issues) video - and asking if there was a more intelligible tutorial on writing SMP xml's.

As you pointed out, neither of those problems has anything to do with you. Sorry.

There's seems something need to addition explain in the CBPC Collision setting Guide.

image.png.2f0bde0827c84d1abffdfe78fb3f0493.png

The PDF guide tells to set it at the center of the Breast.

I followed this generally and the result was not good when there were many bones such as 3BB.

It's simple but not really the best approach.

I looked at how collisions are implemented in code and in-game.

So the best approach is to see it as a hemisphere, not a sphere.

718359332_image(1).png.5822ee8beabc72bca60d8a5d33bcf48f.png

As shown in the figure, the right hemisphere should have no breasts and only the left hemisphere should have breasts.

To be precise, the collider area should be prevented from touching the center point of an affected sphere.

This should defined more areas than think, but the results look very smooth.

And when I used the BBP boobs before, it can also explain the sometimes stop suddenly in the midst of the boobs moves following the hands movement.

Spoiler

PeriodicSnoopyCivet-size_restricted.gif

This does not apply to collider nodes, but to all affected nodes.

It defines a very large range, so there may be unnecessary collisions when following it.

16 hours ago, Acro748 said:

There's seems something need to addition explain in the CBPC Collision setting Guide.

image.png.2f0bde0827c84d1abffdfe78fb3f0493.png

The PDF guide tells to set it at the center of the Breast.

I followed this generally and the result was not good when there were many bones such as 3BB.

It's simple but not really the best approach.

I looked at how collisions are implemented in code and in-game.

So the best approach is to see it as a hemisphere, not a sphere.

718359332_image(1).png.5822ee8beabc72bca60d8a5d33bcf48f.png

As shown in the figure, the right hemisphere should have no breasts and only the left hemisphere should have breasts.

To be precise, the collider area should be prevented from touching the center point of an affected sphere.

This should defined more areas than think, but the results look very smooth.

And when I used the BBP boobs before, it can also explain the sometimes stop suddenly in the midst of the boobs moves following the hands movement.

Hide contents

PeriodicSnoopyCivet-size_restricted.gif

This does not apply to collider nodes, but to all affected nodes.

It defines a very large range, so there may be unnecessary collisions when following it.

Interesting,,, so the procedure are already used current 3BA setting?  

I have thought you choose add 4 small sphere around center, as affected nodes. then cover most of part for collision trigger.. 

3 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

Interesting,,, so the procedure are already used current 3BA setting?  

I have thought you choose add 4 small sphere around center, as affected nodes. then cover most of part for collision trigger.. 

Yeah, the latest version already down to one.

Keep the collider area out of contact with the pivot (center point of an affected sphere).

If stick to this rule and add multiple spheres, we'll get better results.