CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions for SSE and VR

13 hours ago, Acro748 said:

Yeah, the latest version already down to one.

Keep the collider area out of contact with the pivot (center point of an affected sphere).

If stick to this rule and add multiple spheres, we'll get better results.

I  understand,  use center point breast and butt,   for "Collision sphere center"  may not fit well for hemisphere shape,

because those part are  stick out from body , as hemisphere shape, then if we use sphere center,, it can not cover all well.

But if the affected mesh is perfect sphere, actually we need to set Collision sphere center = mesh center, and Collision sphere center = mesh radius , right? (or sligthly large value than real mesh radius, so Collision sphere cover all mesh surface with keep room)

that means, ,each surface  point of the Collision sphere (affected node) can be sensor (or switching point)  when it touched by Collider sphere suface points?

like this document sphere VS sphere,,

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Games/Techniques/3D_collision_detection

"the distance between the sphere's centers is less than or equal to the sum of their radiius." will cause collision. (then circulate how effect)

Or if CBPC not circulate Collision so?    (if so I can not imagine, how CBPC circulate when Collision start)?

=========

"Keep the collider area out of contact with the pivot (center point of an affected sphere)" means,, 

I suspect,  when "collider sphere"  move hard, then when "affected sphere center" will be  in "collider sphere boundary"), it may cause issue

to circulate collision,   so we need to keep "affected sphere center" out of  collision range?  

colliders.JPG.347e512cf57177e4a5653d65dc0de621.JPG

8 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

I  understand,  use center point breast and butt,   for "Collision sphere center"  may not fit well for hemisphere shape,

because those part are  stick out from body , as hemisphere shape, then if we use sphere center,, it can not cover all well.

But if the affected mesh is perfect sphere, actually we need to set Collision sphere center = mesh center, and Collision sphere center = mesh radius , right? (or sligthly large value than real mesh radius, so Collision sphere cover all mesh surface with keep room)

that means, ,each surface  point of the Collision sphere (affected node) can be sensor (or switching point)  when it touched by Collider sphere suface points?

like this document sphere VS sphere,,

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Games/Techniques/3D_collision_detection

"the distance between the sphere's centers is less than or equal to the sum of their radiius." will cause collision. (then circulate how effect)

Or if CBPC not circulate Collision so?    (if so I can not imagine, how CBPC circulate when Collision start)?

=========

"Keep the collider area out of contact with the pivot (center point of an affected sphere)" means,, 

I suspect,  when "collider sphere"  move hard, then when "affected sphere center" will be  in "collider sphere boundary"), it may cause issue

to circulate collision,   so we need to keep "affected sphere center" out of  collision range?  

colliders.JPG.347e512cf57177e4a5653d65dc0de621.JPG

If it's a cloth or an standalone object, it doesn't matter if the collider sphere touches the pivot of the affected sphere.

But the boobs and butt are a little different.

case 1 (The pivot in the center of breast)

Spoiler

416401197_--1.gif.206e6ba03d9e9193d5e440686b227070.gif

or

3.gif.1dbaf22ef7d52a1a082c681c8e781985.gif

The blue sphere is affected sphere, the red sphere is the collider sphere.

When touched boobs, this is what happens..

But this is okay. In a single breast bone BBP, it looks like it's working well because it looks like it's moving following to the movement of the hands.

35.gif.9242d98e3dd763f66c6f2ab057abda40.gif

But... in case of 3BB, this is what happens

Because the 3 bones move differently, so even if all 3 bones are defined in the same position, it's no use because become scattered.

But the problem is...

The first bone also carries movement to the second and third bones, so if the first bone goes up, the second and third bones automatically go up together.

But already, the collider sphere is located above it, so it hits the collider sphere and looks like not collision.

case 2 (The pivot in the sternum)

Spoiler

351.gif.1ae0793e1e0a5664a232c7e73c9ae709.gif

313.gif.c3fcfae285244da88feb4d57633f60a4.gif

This makes it a little smoother.

Also at 3BB, less likely to move as didn't intend before.

So maybe more accurate that pivot should not be placed where Collider sphere can passes.

So, for the body, case 2 can be better then case 1

PS. if defines exactly the area of the boobs collision then edit to 0 the AdjacencyValue in CBPCSystem.ini file, the collision becomes neat in areas such as the boobs.

The AdjacencyValue is uses more areas than we define and make to moves more smoothly depending on the collision distance when a collision occurs.

So if deactivate it, can reduce the collision overreaction. and FPS had seen a increase of about 3.

But, it is also related with the Belly bulge, so if reduce or deactivate it, the softness of the Belly bulge disappears.

5 hours ago, Acro748 said:

If it's a cloth or an standalone object, it doesn't matter if the collider sphere touches the pivot of the affected sphere.

But the boobs and butt are a little different.

case 1 (The pivot in the center of breast)

Reveal hidden contents

416401197_--1.gif.206e6ba03d9e9193d5e440686b227070.gif

or

3.gif.1dbaf22ef7d52a1a082c681c8e781985.gif

The blue sphere is affected sphere, the red sphere is the collider sphere.

When touched boobs, this is what happens..

But this is okay. In a single breast bone BBP, it looks like it's working well because it looks like it's moving following to the movement of the hands.

35.gif.9242d98e3dd763f66c6f2ab057abda40.gif

But... in case of 3BB, this is what happens

Because the 3 bones move differently, so even if all 3 bones are defined in the same position, it's no use because become scattered.

But the problem is...

The first bone also carries movement to the second and third bones, so if the first bone goes up, the second and third bones automatically go up together.

But already, the collider sphere is located above it, so it hits the collider sphere and looks like not collision.

case 2 (The pivot in the sternum)

Reveal hidden contents

351.gif.1ae0793e1e0a5664a232c7e73c9ae709.gif

313.gif.c3fcfae285244da88feb4d57633f60a4.gif

This makes it a little smoother.

Also at 3BB, less likely to move as didn't intend before.

So maybe more accurate that pivot should not be placed where Collider sphere can passes.

So, for the body, case 2 can be better then case 1

PS. if defines exactly the area of the boobs collision then edit to 0 the AdjacencyValue in CBPCSystem.ini file, the collision becomes neat in areas such as the boobs.

The AdjacencyValue is uses more areas than we define and make to moves more smoothly depending on the collision distance when a collision occurs.

So if deactivate it, can reduce the collision overreaction. and FPS had seen a increase of about 3.

But, it is also related with the Belly bulge, so if reduce or deactivate it, the softness of the Belly bulge disappears.

Thanks detail guide ,and I remember,, actually there was  report,, those un-expected (zero effect? )  collision stop happend about genitals VS Pelivs.. (as if collision sphere work as hemi-sphere,,)  in this topic. 

I will  test again follow your principal.  ( I recently stop to adjust collisions,, just used your set-up files for C cup .  then only adjust CBPConfig_XXXX.txt,  but actually it should be better to set collider sphere for each user body shape (generated by BS,,)    If I could not do it well,, I may ask again,

• 2 weeks later...

So I hope , if  there will be way to auto change CBPC collider "active or disable" , only  about Animobjects, (eg AnimObject R and L which assgined for skelton,)

with check there is  AnimObject attached or not .

I recently often tweak animation,  to understand hkx,  SLAL, more clear,,  then found there are quite a few animations, which can use CBPC collider. 

eg I took  one zaz packed wip animation,   then make it as SLAL  animation,,  and test how AnimObject collider work fro pair animatiion.

this zap offer wip animation atach Bloom for AnimObject R node. (skelton) 

zaztest1.JPG.90eb68dc919a80a2436765f05a49bb9e.JPG

Then  I just set 4 collider sphere, for AnimObject R node,  in CBPCollisionConfig.txt  , along to the zaz anim object Bloom nif.

it work really well. 

vopen.JPG.ecf7960fa8752dd2e9972fc333f9b7cb.JPG

Basically,  we  need to change collider setting for each anim Objects, and it will be possible, when CBPC 2.0 come,,

but as first improvements,  if  CBPC  can, auto active  or de-active only about Collider spheres which were attached for  AnimObjects node,,

(When attach AnimObject to the node, Collider = ON,   if no AnimObject (end animation), Collider = OFF)    may easy  us to use  CBPC collider nodes for AnimObjects..

At current, the collider pamanently attach and effect, affected nodes, even though  there is no AnimObjects. (End Animation) , so even though it work well,

we need manually remove them from Configs.  

6 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

Basically,  we  need to change collider setting for each anim Objects, and it will be possible, when CBPC 2.0 come,,

but as first improvements,  if  CBPC  can, auto active  or de-active only about Collider spheres which were attached for  AnimObjects node,,

(When attach AnimObject to the node, Collider = ON,   if no AnimObject (end animation), Collider = OFF)    may easy  us to use  CBPC collider nodes for AnimObjects..

At current, the collider pamanently attach and effect, affected nodes, even though  there is no AnimObjects. (End Animation) , so even though it work well,

That's a good idea. I'll add that in the next version.

19 hours ago, Shizof said:

That's a good idea. I'll add that in the next version.

Thanks!!  It make more fun.  

And I found new problem,, (though I do not know if it was already reported,,)

I am now have 2 collision configs for human,and transformed werewolf,  for my PC male.  (3bbb recent files offer , collision config for werewolf race,,)

then actually each setting work. without problem.  when I load the scene.

But I found, if I change race from werewolf to human,, or human to werewolf,,  My PC lost collision after transform,,,

Eg  If I save the scene as werewolf,, then load the scene, I can confrim my werewolf actually show collider VS female body.

but  if I transform as human,, it suddenly stop.  Then I save the scene. and quit game.

Load the same scene (now I transform as human),, my PC return genital collisions VS female.

then I use magic to transform as werewolf..    After that,  PC werewolf lost collision effect VS female body..

I save the scene as werewolf, quit game,, then load the scene now My PC werewolf return collision VS female,

then I transform,,,  it loop ^^:

at first I suspect, if my CBPCmasterSetting.txt, or  those 2 CBPCollisionConfig.txt  , CBPCollisionConfig_wwb  settign cause this issue,

but it not related.. it seems CBPC  can not find actor, collider when race change.. I suppose,,

Anyway,, I keep CBPCMasterSetting.ini  about male and extra race physics as active,, but I suppose it not related this issue.

(because they seems only decide CBPphysics, and not about collider,, )  ..

Will it be solved, if I force CBPCollisionConfigs, update with interval?   TuningMode = 1 (in master config)?   

======

Yes,, I could confirm,, to wrok Collider when PC transform race, I need to use TuningMode then force update .

Btw My werewolf use SOS offer werewolf  genitals, (not use special creature gens, ), but I suppose it may not matter.

Though I do not know, if CBPC keep to use same CollisionConfig.txt,,  the collider sphere setting is almost same,

for human and werewolf (about my case),, so I suppose CBPC lost to find collider when PC transformed?

(Though I do not know how transform to beast race effect for NPC,,, and female,,, )

I hope if there is way, to re-load only about Collision configs of CBPC in game, without use interval.

As I said,, If I use "Tuning mode" with set interval, like 1 or 2,,  I can change race with keep all collision effect.

(Human to werewolf beast, then return as I like with mod)

But I clear see, when Tuning mode is active,, , my NPC body affected nodes show un-expected movements, with the interval value.

(so when re-load collision configs, it seems happen )

It can be weaken, if I remove all gravity parameters, but I still see some un-expected shake, with interval. 

and if I return it as zero, (force not up-date collision configs, )  now NPC do not show the unnaturall shaking any more.. 

It is actually annoying, (I keep, CBPConfig.txt  Tuning.rate = 0  so it is disable,, but only active about CBPCollisonConfig.txt up-date by MasterConfig.txt,   so loading collision config, with intervale,, seems cause  un-expected shaking. (breast show shaking clear, with interval )

I hope,, even though I can not auto-update CollisionConfig.txt, when transform,, I may hope to use console etc, t.

I currently pray with werewolf mods ,  (it offer free transform, werewolf to human) + sexlab werewolfs..

then hope if you can add scripts etc,, to up-date collision config,, only when I need it,(by mcm or console etc) ,?

(ideally I hope Only when PC change race,, collision configs will be reloaded,, so it msy work without prroblem, for race transforming)

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/10/2020 at 2:26 PM, greenmango12 said:

So I hope , if  there will be way to auto change CBPC collider "active or disable" , only  about Animobjects, (eg AnimObject R and L which assgined for skelton,)

with check there is  AnimObject attached or not .

I recently often tweak animation,  to understand hkx,  SLAL, more clear,,  then found there are quite a few animations, which can use CBPC collider. 

eg I took  one zaz packed wip animation,   then make it as SLAL  animation,,  and test how AnimObject collider work fro pair animatiion.

this zap offer wip animation atach Bloom for AnimObject R node. (skelton) 

zaztest1.JPG.90eb68dc919a80a2436765f05a49bb9e.JPG

Then  I just set 4 collider sphere, for AnimObject R node,  in CBPCollisionConfig.txt  , along to the zaz anim object Bloom nif.

it work really well. 

vopen.JPG.ecf7960fa8752dd2e9972fc333f9b7cb.JPG

How did you achieve such an accurate opening of the vagina?

i'm trying to get more accurate collisions on a special body preset, i'm quite happy with the breast, but the vagina collision is not working.

perhaps you have any suggestions?

I would really appreciate your help.

femalebody_cbpc_1.nif CBPCollisionConfig_CustomNord.txt

6 hours ago, noreg said:

How did you achieve such an accurate opening of the vagina?

i'm trying to get more accurate collisions on a special body preset, i'm quite happy with the breast, but the vagina collision is not working.

perhaps you have any suggestions?

I would really appreciate your help.

femalebody_cbpc_1.nif 2.04 MB · 0 downloads CBPCollisionConfig_CustomNord.txt 14.71 kB · 0 downloads

Actually  I really not set  so accurate collision,  I simply make radius large for pelvis sphere usually . so there is case even though  collider not touch affected collision sphere

Female show vagina open.  Why I made it so,, when I see sexlab animations, with trigger mods, I often need to adjust Actor (M and F) or SOS bend up and down to actually touch spheres for both. 

I just hope to see vagina open and close clear, and belly buldge work,  when d pray insert animation.

Then about your CBPCollision_CustomNord.txt,

you seems not discribe any vagina parameters ?

so lets add these 2 parameter,, like this

VaginaOpeningMultiplier = 2.7  #This is the multiplier for vagina opening.

VaginaOpeningLimit = 6  #This is the limit for vagina opening

under "bellyBuldge" parameters, in  [extra options]

Then basically for CBPC vagina collision work, you need  not set any collision  for Pussy Node,

but CBPC circulate how Pelvis nodes  collison sphere , hit with  (SOS gentials or Animobject,, or finger etc) collider sphere.

and use the value, to open vagina nodes. 

you seems comment out about NPC Pelvis [pelv] too.. (though I suppose it is temp work)

but it must need to active.. and set collision spheres. 

it is critical to see collision effect for vagina open close,

though I currently using 3BBB only, but I had played with CBBE special (plus belly custom weight buldge) bodys first, 

and I have never set Affected Nodes for "Pussy nodes". but I must set Affected node  NPC Pelvis [Pelv]

then set Collision sphere, for the body..  

And  I recommend you exagarate sphere radius,, for collider and affected nodes, for vagina collision (Open close)

first..  eg 1.0 to 2.0,,  1.5 to 2.5..  then confirm vagina open when Collider and Affectred  collision sphere close each.

1 hour ago, greenmango12 said:

Actually  I really not set  so accurate collision,  I simply make radius large for pelvis sphere usually . so there is case even though  collider not touch affected collision sphere

Female show vagina open.  Why I made it so,, when I see sexlab animations, with trigger mods, I often need to adjust Actor (M and F) or SOS bend up and down to actually touch spheres for both. 

I just hope to see vagina open and close clear, and belly buldge work,  when d pray insert animation.

Then about your CBPCollision_CustomNord.txt,

you seems not discribe any vagina parameters ?

so lets add these 2 parameter,, like this

VaginaOpeningMultiplier = 2.7  #This is the multiplier for vagina opening.

VaginaOpeningLimit = 6  #This is the limit for vagina opening

under "bellyBuldge" parameters, in  [extra options]

Then basically for CBPC vagina collision work, you need  not set any collision  for Pussy Node,

but CBPC circulate how Pelvis nodes  collison sphere , hit with  (SOS gentials or Animobject,, or finger etc) collider sphere.

and use the value, to open vagina nodes. 

you seems comment out about NPC Pelvis [pelv] too.. (though I suppose it is temp work)

but it must need to active.. and set collision spheres. 

it is critical to see collision effect for vagina open close,

though I currently using 3BBB only, but I had played with CBBE special (plus belly custom weight buldge) bodys first, 

and I have never set Affected Nodes for "Pussy nodes". but I must set Affected node  NPC Pelvis [Pelv]

then set Collision sphere, for the body..  

And  I recommend you exagarate sphere radius,, for collider and affected nodes, for vagina collision (Open close)

first..  eg 1.0 to 2.0,,  1.5 to 2.5..  then confirm vagina open when Collider and Affectred  collision sphere close each.

thank you for your answer.

well i thought i would get a more realisic opening effect when using the "pussy bones" but if i get you right the opening will only work with the pelvis bone?

I used pelvis bone before but it did not work either.

I will try those parameters you mentioned above, thanks again

1 hour ago, noreg said:

thank you for your answer.

well i thought i would get a more realisic opening effect when using the "pussy bones" but if i get you right the opening will only work with the pelvis bone?

I used pelvis bone before but it did not work either.

I will try those parameters you mentioned above, thanks again

What I heared,, though you may see pussy may move, with  CBPC,, but about vagina opening, CBPC  get the strongneth of  pelvis VS collider,, then circulate how open

vagina nodes. 

(I do not know the actuall name, which bone will be moved and the formula,, to rotate or trnasform, etc)

So about vagina open-close , and belly buldge, CBPC use different method which CBPC offer ,,as clear  to see effect. 

then it can show reasonable, and easy adjustable effect.. 

As conculusion, to get Vagina open-close,

pelvis affected nodes  collision setting, and Collider collision setting ,, is only matter 

with VaginaOpen 2 parameters discribed in [extra options] for your NPC collision setting file.

(and you may need to check again,  CBPCMasterConfig.txt,,

and confirm,   HDT pelvis is discribed  in [ConfigMap]

like this

[ConfigMap]                   
NPC L Breast=Breast
NPC R Breast=Breast
NPC L Butt=Butt
NPC R Butt=Butt
HDT Belly=Belly

NPC Pelvis [Pelv]

then if you set collision as collider for pussy nodes,,and discribe it in CBPConfig.txt  with parameters, 

(if it have weight already), actually it move and try to move by CBPC, then if collider touch it , may move..

but may conflict ,the system  which CBPC offered for vagina open , I suppose. 

and I almost confirm, you may not get reasonable vagina open, close,, it just move strange way.  I suppose those nodes setting maybe useful for HDT-smp, but not good for CBPC, so just use offered system, (Use pelivs nodes as affected node collision sphere)

10 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

What I heared,, though you may see pussy may move, with  CBPC,, but about vagina opening, CBPC  get the strongneth of  pelvis VS collider,, then circulate how open

vagina nodes. 

(I do not know the actuall name, which bone will be moved and the formula,, to rotate or trnasform, etc)

So about vagina open-close , and belly buldge, CBPC use different method which CBPC offer ,,as clear  to see effect. 

then it can show reasonable, and easy adjustable effect.. 

As conculusion, to get Vagina open-close,

pelvis affected nodes  collision setting, and Collider collision setting ,, is only matter 

with VaginaOpen 2 parameters discribed in [extra options] for your NPC collision setting file.

(and you may need to check again,  CBPCMasterConfig.txt,,

and confirm,   HDT pelvis is discribed  in [ConfigMap]

like this

[ConfigMap]                   
NPC L Breast=Breast
NPC R Breast=Breast
NPC L Butt=Butt
NPC R Butt=Butt
HDT Belly=Belly

NPC Pelvis [Pelv]

then if you set collision as collider for pussy nodes,,and discribe it in CBPConfig.txt  with parameters, 

(if it have weight already), actually it move and try to move by CBPC, then if collider touch it , may move..

but may conflict ,the system  which CBPC offered for vagina open , I suppose. 

and I almost confirm, you may not get reasonable vagina open, close,, it just move strange way.  I suppose those nodes setting maybe useful for HDT-smp, but not good for CBPC, so just use offered system, (Use pelivs nodes as affected node collision sphere)

Well you should never do things when you are tired...

so i didn't notice that i hat commented out the bone names in the collision sphere section, so no collision was happening ?

Now i added small collision sheres to the pelvis bone which should represent the pussy-lips, collision ssems very accurate now:

[NPC Pelvis [Pelv]] #For Female Genitals
#0.0,-1.5,-2.8,1.5 | 0.0,-2,-2.3,2.5
#0.0,-1.5,-2.5,1.5 | 0,-2,-2,1.6
-0.4,-1,-4.8,0.3 | -0.4,-1,-4.8,0.3        #L Pussy02_00
-0.4,-1.6,-4.8,0.3 | -0.4,-1.6,-4.8,0.3     #L Pussy02_01
-0.4,-2.2,-4.7,0.3 | -0.4,-2.2,-4.7,0.3     #L Pussy02_02
-0.4,-2.8,-4.6,0.3 | -0.4,-2.8,-4.6,0.3     #L Pussy02_03
-0.4,-3.4,-4.5,0.3 | -0.4,-3.4,-4.5,0.3    #L Pussy02_04
0.4,-1,-4.8,0.3 | 0.4,-1,-4.8,0.3     #R Pussy02_00
0.4,-1.6,-4.8,0.3 | 0.4,-1.6,-4.8,0.3 #R Pussy02_01
0.4,-2.2,-4.7,0.3 | 0.4,-2.2,-4.7,0.3 #R Pussy02_02
0.4,-2.8,-4.6,0.3 | 0.4,-2.8,-4.6,0.3 #R Pussy02_03
0.4,-3.4,-4.5,0.3 | 0.4,-3.4,-4.5,0.3 #R Pussy02_04

----------Edit--------

Ok it's hard to judge from a picture, so i made a quick video.

i am aware that there is clipping, but thats because this body is to voluptous to run most animations without clipping  

ScreenShot764.png

femalebody_cbpc_1.nif

2020-04-03 22-17-48.mkv

• 2 weeks later...

@Shizof

Excuse me, but I have two questions.

1. Can separate maxoffset and change to maxoffset X, Y, Z?

Adjusting the Linear X, Y, Z respectively allows some adjust the amount of X, Y, Z mass of each without the maxofset being separated.

But for collisions well, the linear X, Y, Z value must be kept above a certain value.

Therefore, in order to ensure that collision works well with certain axes but is less affected by inertia, maxofset seems like you should be separated into X, Y, Z.

2. Can improve the compatibility of the CBPCMasterConfig file?

Currently, we must modify the CBPCMasterConfig file for add a new CBPConfig.

Whenever add something new, need to editing the master file, so need to pay attention to compatibility between mods using CBPC.

Therefore, can make to add individual files (CBPCMasterConfig_xxx.txt or CBPCMaster_xxx.txt) like CBPConfig_xxx.txt file and at the same time, if there is a [ConfigMap] phrase inside the file, can make to read it with the additional configmap of the master file?

On 4/3/2020 at 1:10 PM, noreg said:

Well you should never do things when you are tired...

so i didn't notice that i hat commented out the bone names in the collision sphere section, so no collision was happening ?

Now i added small collision sheres to the pelvis bone which should represent the pussy-lips, collision ssems very accurate now:

[NPC Pelvis [Pelv]] #For Female Genitals
#0.0,-1.5,-2.8,1.5 | 0.0,-2,-2.3,2.5
#0.0,-1.5,-2.5,1.5 | 0,-2,-2,1.6
-0.4,-1,-4.8,0.3 | -0.4,-1,-4.8,0.3        #L Pussy02_00
-0.4,-1.6,-4.8,0.3 | -0.4,-1.6,-4.8,0.3     #L Pussy02_01
-0.4,-2.2,-4.7,0.3 | -0.4,-2.2,-4.7,0.3     #L Pussy02_02
-0.4,-2.8,-4.6,0.3 | -0.4,-2.8,-4.6,0.3     #L Pussy02_03
-0.4,-3.4,-4.5,0.3 | -0.4,-3.4,-4.5,0.3    #L Pussy02_04
0.4,-1,-4.8,0.3 | 0.4,-1,-4.8,0.3     #R Pussy02_00
0.4,-1.6,-4.8,0.3 | 0.4,-1.6,-4.8,0.3 #R Pussy02_01
0.4,-2.2,-4.7,0.3 | 0.4,-2.2,-4.7,0.3 #R Pussy02_02
0.4,-2.8,-4.6,0.3 | 0.4,-2.8,-4.6,0.3 #R Pussy02_03
0.4,-3.4,-4.5,0.3 | 0.4,-3.4,-4.5,0.3 #R Pussy02_04

----------Edit--------

Ok it's hard to judge from a picture, so i made a quick video.

i am aware that there is clipping, but thats because this body is to voluptous to run most animations without clipping  

ScreenShot764.png

femalebody_cbpc_1.nif 2.04 MB · 4 downloads

2020-04-03 22-17-48.mkv 6.01 MB · 14 downloads

Do you mind giving us a screenshot of your nifskope with these edits? The forum formatting is quite hard to read

On 4/15/2020 at 11:05 PM, Illana said:

Do you mind giving us a screenshot of your nifskope with these edits? The forum formatting is quite hard to read

Well you could simply copy the text values from my post to your cbpc config file, that's the easiest way.

If you want to play around with these values,

take a look at the attached Nif-File, copy-branch the NiNodes to your Femalebody.nif

These specific Nodes are connected to the pelvis-bone:

nifskope.PNG.651936cf88fbb1d087a4725819db60ea.PNG

I only made the left bones the left bones, if you want to edit the ones on the right, invert the first value (this one is for the x-axis).

2 hours ago, noreg said:

Well you could simply copy the text values from my post to your cbpc config file, that's the easiest way.

If you want to play around with these values,

take a look at the attached Nif-File, copy-branch the NiNodes to your Femalebody.nif

These specific Nodes are connected to the pelvis-bone:

nifskope.PNG.651936cf88fbb1d087a4725819db60ea.PNG

I only made the left bones the left bones, if you want to edit the ones on the right, invert the first value (this one is for the x-axis).

Ah I see so the cbpc config overwrites the ones in the nif, good to know. Appreciate it!

9 hours ago, Illana said:

Ah I see so the cbpc config overwrites the ones in the nif, good to know. Appreciate it!

I think it's a misunderstanding. The nif file itself does nothing it is only for visualisation of the collisionspheres.

I didn't find a way to actual Spheres in nifskope so i made the different-radius bones.

You can play around with the values in Nifskope and when the values seem to be ok, you can copy them to the according cbpc configfile

On 4/17/2020 at 6:08 PM, Illana said:

CBPC author offer tutoriall PDF in nexus.  which show user  how you set collision paramters, with use nif scope and mesh.nifs.

Those new added nodes are only to see as visual reference and get reasonable spheres  which you plan according to node and meshes.

so you never use the edit nif in real game.  (keep original and make copy to get reference nodes)

because you can not see any real mesh of  cbpc collision virtual sphere

, then it is difficult to get parameter values (radius and location) ift with your meshes (collider, and effected)

• 1 month later...

Hello, I'm attempting to add female giant collisions to my CBPcollisionconfig_Giant.txt file. I copied and pasted the breast, butt, belly, and pelvic parameters for female npcs from the the main 3bbb CBPcollisionconfig.txt file, and when in game I see that the collisions slightly work on the female giants breasts, belly, butt, and genitals, but they are not the correct parameters for giants. Can anyone link the correct parameters for female giants?

• 2 weeks later...

unknown.png

I tried to make the collision range more intuitive.

CBPC Spheres.7z

Try the spheres.nif file inside it.

Can copy and paste using the nif Skope, and if don't have any of the preprepared a bones, just copy the sphere to a bones.

The scale value of the sphere match with the Radius value of the CBPC collision config, and the Translation value match with the X,Y,Z values.

If don't want specific spheres to be displayed, editing the scale value to zero.

Also before adjusting this, recommended that the alpha value of the existing mesh be 80%.

If hard to understand, refer to the one in the example folder.

I appreciate the reply but I know very little about how to apply spheres in nifskope. I did however find that the CBBE 3BBB https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30174?tab=files installation offered different CBPConfig_3b.txt files based on size and preference and that seemed to make a noticeable difference. I am trying out the different size options now to see which has the closest collision. The movement though is much more subtle and natural. Even though I use BHUNP the CBPC files still work fine even if thats all i used from the installation.

On 6/5/2020 at 2:45 PM, Acro748 said:

unknown.png

I tried to make the collision range more intuitive.

CBPC Spheres.7z 1.03 MB · 6 downloads

Try the spheres.nif file inside it.

Can copy and paste using the nif Skope, and if don't have any of the preprepared a bones, just copy the sphere to a bones.

The scale value of the sphere match with the Radius value of the CBPC collision config, and the Translation value match with the X,Y,Z values.

If don't want specific spheres to be displayed, editing the scale value to zero.

Also before adjusting this, recommended that the alpha value of the existing mesh be 80%.

If hard to understand, refer to the one in the example folder.

Thank you, that was exactly what i'm trying to do.

But may i ask why the belly sphere is so much outside the body?

16 hours ago, noreg said:

Thank you, that was exactly what i'm trying to do.

But may i ask why the belly sphere is so much outside the body?

Because it does not allow much belly movement, so necessary to define some large range so that it can definitely respond to collision.

Of course, can make more collision without having to enlarge the sphere.
but if do that, won't look good because belly is shaking too much.