CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions for SSE and VR

1 hour ago, wpg97541 said:

Hello,

Thank you for your excellent mod - I have a couple of questions.

1. If I have both HDT-SMP and CBPC installed, how do I know what is actually handling what? It appears that CBPC reads the HDT-SMP XML files to determine what to do regarding bounce and collisions etc., so how do I know what is actually active at the time for a given XML? For instance, I installed the SOS HDT stuff for schlong/genitals bounce (and moved the MaleSchlong.XML to the correct folder as referenced in the NIFs, not the wrong folder it actually installs into). I also enabled MalePhysics in the CBPCMasterConfig file. The physics is definitely working (I can reach out with my virtual hand and grab testicles and move them around, although not the penis itself), but how do I tell whether it is CBPC or HDT-SMP actually doing it? I would rather have CBPC doing everything unless I want HDT-SMP to handle it. With CBBE 3BBB Advanced, I know that CBPC is handling it (since I have to manually configure those things for HDT-SMP), but how do I know for everything else?
  2. In VR when I am impacting body parts with my hands, I sometimes notice haptic feedback and sometimes not. Perhaps this is due to whether CBPC or HDT-SMP is actually handing it, but I am wondering how CBPC determines whether to send haptic feedback. I am wondering whether this is determined by some kind of parameter in the HDT-SMP XML file?

I left behind the old per-vertex-shape tags from the end of the SOS HDT-SMP patch and removed the per-triangle-shapes from the one in the attachment. I am able to move both the penis and the genitals around with my hand, although the penis seems to move down when my hand moves up for some reason. I still have no haptic feedback and no idea whether HDT-SMP or CBPC is actually making the movement work, so my questions above still stand.

About CBPC, it not use HDT-SMP.XML at all.  of course there is case 2 different phsyics system conflict and show strange issue.

but to work CBPC it not read and use any parameter which dsicribed in HDT-smp.xml  (and any xml)

27 minutes ago, greenmango12 said:

About CBPC, it not use HDT-SMP.XML at all.  of course there is case 2 different phsyics system conflict and show strange issue.

but to work CBPC it not read and use any parameter which dsicribed in HDT-smp.xml  (and any xml)

Then I am not understanding how CBPC and SOS are supposed to work together. The CBPC mod author posted on Nexus that you have to download SOS HDT-SMP collisions from Loverslab, which I did, and then set MalePhysics=1 in the config.

As far as I can see, the HDT-SMP collision plugin for SOS (above), which the mod author instructed to install via Nexus forum, is made up of only the XML plus the NIF files for the schlongs, and the collision areas created in the NIF files are named a bit strangely and are only referenced in the XML config (the testicle collision area is called the "Vesicle" in the NIF, which as far as I can see is not an actual body part). So if what the CBPC mod author wrote is correct, I don't know how CBPC could know what to read in the SOS schlong NIF files without something like the XML to guide it, unless it is hard-coded to read the erroneous "Vesicle" as "Testicles".

1 hour ago, wpg97541 said:

As far as I can see, the HDT-SMP collision plugin for SOS (above), which the mod author instructed to install via Nexus forum, is made up of only the XML plus the NIF files for the schlongs, and the collision areas created in the NIF files are named a bit strangely and are only referenced in the XML config (the testicle collision area is called the "Vesicle" in the NIF, which as far as I can see is not an actual body part). So if what the CBPC mod author wrote is correct, I don't know how CBPC could know what to read in the SOS schlong NIF files without something like the XML to guide it, unless it is hard-coded to read the erroneous "Vesicle" as "Testicles".

CBPC doesn't read HDT-SMP xmls at all right now. It has its own collision configs. Only thing you need to do is disable body physics part of HDT-SMP to make them work together.

Regarding SOS physics, you should use HDT-SMP for it if you want bounce etc. Right now CBPC doesn't come with support for SOS bounce by default. MalePhysics = 1 is for male breast/butt physics etc. for those that use a male physics body.

In VR, the new haptic feedback added in the latest versions are determined by Player Hand collisions to any physics body part with bounce handled by cbpc (breast,butt,belly by default).

2 hours ago, Shizof said:

Regarding SOS physics, you should use HDT-SMP for it if you want bounce etc. Right now CBPC doesn't come with support for SOS bounce by default. MalePhysics = 1 is for male breast/butt physics etc. for those that use a male physics body.

In VR, the new haptic feedback added in the latest versions are determined by Player Hand collisions to any physics body part with bounce handled by cbpc (breast,butt,belly by default).

You say "by default" - does this mean that if the correct nodes and collision spheres are manually defined in the config file, it may support it? Like for instance adding the NPC Genitals* to [AffectedNodes]

52 minutes ago, wpg97541 said:

You say "by default" - does this mean that if the correct nodes and collision spheres are manually defined in the config file, it may support it? Like for instance adding the NPC Genitals* to [AffectedNodes]

About collision sphere atached for genitals node, already work (so you can see it without hdt smp SOS)

Because you set collision sphere for the skelton nodes. not mesh of SOS. (though you may adjust collision sphere fit to SOS mesh each genitals nodes,,to get realism)

But I hope to ask same thing about SOS mesh jiggle and move.. (No collision)

Shizof say "default" means, 1 or 2?   

1. It never work untill user edit  CBPC.dll by themself.

(never jiggle SOS mesh by CBPC). so there is no way to jiggle sos mesh with CBPC)

2. It  might  work (if we discribe config-map for SOS nodes, (SOS have  weight for genitals nodes as seme as belly etc)

and  set parameter in CBPConfig.txt) , but not test and not officially support, then not offer configs as default.

because of skelton issue,. or there is reason SOS mesh can not work well.

If 1 (never work)   I can stop to tweak   parameters of CBPConfig_malege.txt  

which I custom made, for SOS genitals and GenitalsScrotumLag  ^^; 

so please  confirm  " ha,,it never work ?"  or "good challenge ! ? " ? 

I do not cry honestly.

13 minutes ago, greenmango12 said:

About collision sphere atached for genitals node, already work (so you can see it without hdt smp SOS)

Because you set collision sphere for the skelton nodes. not mesh of SOS. (though you may adjust collision sphere fit to SOS mesh each genitals nodes,,to get realism)

But I hope to ask same thing about SOS mesh jiggle and move.. (No collision)

Shizof say "default" means, 1 or 2?   

1. It never work untill user edit  CBPC.dll by themself.

(never jiggle SOS mesh by CBPC). so there is no way to jiggle sos mesh with CBPC)

2. It  might  work (if we discribe config-map for SOS nodes, (SOS have  weight for genitals nodes as seme as belly etc)

and  set parameter in CBPConfig.txt) , but not test and not officially support, then not offer configs as default.

because of skelton issue,. or there is reason SOS mesh can not work well.

If 1 (never work)   I can stop to tweak   parameters of CBPConfig_malege.txt  

which I custom made, for SOS genitals and GenitalsScrotumLag  ^^; 

so please  confirm  " ha,,it never work ?"  or "good challenge ! ? " ? 

I do not cry honestly.

I mean 2.

59 minutes ago, wpg97541 said:

Yeah it would theoretically. The only problem is that cbpc currently doesn't support chain nodes (wait for v2) so the schlong would not act like

Also in my tests, it didn't work, but I didn't test it much. I'm suspecting Schlongs of Skyrim actually overwriting what cbpc trying to do. So you may need to change the name of cbp.dll to xcbpc.dll or something. CBPC v2 will probably come with that name.

10 minutes ago, Shizof said:

I mean 2.

Yeah it would theoretically. The only problem is that cbpc currently doesn't support chain nodes (wait for v2) so the schlong would not act like

Also in my tests, it didn't work, but I didn't test it much. I'm suspecting Schlongs of Skyrim actually overwriting what cbpc trying to do. So you may need to change the name of cbp.dll to xcbpc.dll or something. CBPC v2 will probably come with that name.

what I thought  was animal SOS offer full mesh (so genitals part already include in body about most of creature which offered)

then The author could offer configs which discribed  2 genitals Scotrum lag. (R and L)

as you said gen nodes may not work well  for  chain nodes. but I have thought  "genitals Scotrum lag" may work.( I understand, the male phyusics ON OFF setting not for SOS)

And thanks you clear guide. I can wait   V2 come with fun  ^^

1 hour ago, greenmango12 said:

as you said gen nodes may not work well  for  chain nodes. but I have thought  "genitals Scotrum lag" may work.( I understand, the male phyusics ON OFF setting not for SOS)

And thanks you clear guide. I can wait   V2 come with fun  ^^

Where is the GenitalsScrotumLag coming from? I saw this in the HDT-SMP XML but when I went to open the schlong NIF I didn't see that name anywhere. What is it referencing?

XPMS_4.67_RIG_TBBP_3BBB_Bone_Skeleton.txt

This is a list of animations used in XPMSE, and the bone list below NPC RT Anus2 is only active when use Fake Physics.

And every bones in Skeleton nif can work as CBPC unless it is used as an animation.

Therefore, SOS can also work as a CBPC.

However, if using SL, some bones of SOS are used to adjust the angle of the penis in SL.

So Floppy Penis may not be applied during the sex scenes.

But it's not impossible.

When previously the weapon was shaken, it was not used as that node on which the weapon was equip node, but as the parent node of that node.

(example : WeaponBow This node is equip a bow, but it is used as an animation so it does not shake.

So I used its parent node, the MOV WeaponBowDefault, and as a result succeeded in shaking the weapon.)

Just like that, SOS may can do the same.

3 minutes ago, Acro748 said:

XPMS_4.67_RIG_TBBP_3BBB_Bone_Skeleton.txt 2.62 kB · 0 downloads

This is a list of animations used in XPMSE, and the bone list below NPC RT Anus2 is only active when use Fake Physics.

And every bones in Skeleton nif can work as CBPC unless it is used as an animation.

Therefore, SOS can also work as a CBPC.

However, if using SL, some bones of SOS are used to adjust the angle of the penis in SL.

So Floppy Penis may not be applied during the sex scenes.

But it's not impossible.

When previously the weapon was shaken, it was not used as that node on which the weapon was equip node, but as the parent node of that node.

(example : WeaponBow This node is equip a bow, but it is used as an animation so it does not shake.

So I used its parent node, the MOV WeaponBowDefault, and as a result succeeded in shaking the weapon.)

Just like that, SOS may can do the same.

Interesting and ,thanks yours teach me a lot everytime ^^

OK I could reproduce the  IFL (or Black Screen + IFL) when load save data in "Solitude", with parallel processing = 2 

Actually I hoped to reproduce it, then yeseterday I changed to 2 . but about that time I did not see issue. then just saved in Solitude, with 2 followers.

Today just load the data,, it show IFL and BS about the data.  I  remember, paralle processing = 0 worked for me.

(but could not confirm, with other setting etc ,at that time) ,, then just return it as 0. and re-launch SKSE, then load same data,

it can load.

I tried to offer log of CBP and CBPCollision, but about IFL there seems no discirbe about CBPC related, but anyway report,,

actually the setting may cause IFL for my PC and saved data.  (If I use inner cell no follower data,, usually it not cause IFL , and once I could load other save data,

(saved in heaven bag etc), I can load other data. from menu, without quit skyrim.

Just hoped to confirm, there is case,  set parallel processing = 0 solve IFL (or Black screen loading).  

12 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

Interesting and ,thanks yours teach me a lot everytime ^^

I made some headway on this. I am able to successfully get haptic feedback from CBPC whenever my hand is in the genital area, but it doesn't move them.

In CBPCMasterConfig, I added the following to the end of the file:

GenitalsScrotumLag
GenitalsLag01

In CBPCollisionConfig, I added this:

under [AffectedNodes]

GenitalsScrotumLag
GenitalsLag01

Then at the end:

[GenitalsScrotumLag]
0,0,0,40 | 0,0,0,40
[GenitalsLag01]
0,0,0,40 | 0,0,0,40

I made it radius 40 purposely so that it would be large enough that I could surely notice it. I am getting haptic feedback when I move my hand there, so it is definitely in the right place, but it is not moving.

It looks to me like SOS itself might be simulating physics for the penis and testicles. They are still "hanging" and "swaying" with the body even without HDT-SMP (and presumably also without CBPC). I'm starting to suspect that this simulated physics might be preventing CBPC from taking over, but for whatever reason HDT-SMP can still move it. I tried renaming cbp.dll to xcbp.dll but there is no change in behavior there.

32 minutes ago, wpg97541 said:

I made some headway on this. I am able to successfully get haptic feedback from CBPC whenever my hand is in the genital area, but it doesn't move them.

In CBPCMasterConfig, I added the following to the end of the file:

GenitalsScrotumLag
GenitalsLag01

In CBPCollisionConfig, I added this:

under [AffectedNodes]

GenitalsScrotumLag
GenitalsLag01

Then at the end:

[GenitalsScrotumLag]
0,0,0,40 | 0,0,0,40
[GenitalsLag01]
0,0,0,40 | 0,0,0,40

I made it radius 40 purposely so that it would be large enough that I could surely notice it. I am getting haptic feedback when I move my hand there, so it is definitely in the right place, but it is not moving.

Though I do not recommend to set it as 40 etc,, (yes it is large but too large,, so it may cause another issue easy)

Do you add your added node for CBPConfig.txt or make new CBPConfig_gens.txt

and dsicribe parameter to move as same as breast, butt, etc?

as default CBPConfig.txt not discribe, any parameter about your added GenitalsScorumLag

and GenitalsLag01.

I understand you set Affected Collision sphere for those 2 nodes.

then it now hit with other Collider Sphere,, but to move the node, you need to discribe it 

in CBPConfig.txt or (CBPConfig_XXX.txt) with your assgined config map name. (about your case, you seems use the node name)

without it, you may not see any CBPC move about the node and mesh.

So what I did was 

1. in CBPCMasterConfig.txt

added node for male ScotLum like this , in CBPCMasterConfig.txt

[ConfigMap]

GenitalsLScrotumLag=GenitalsLScrotumLag   #for creature offered by Animal SOS
GenitalsRScrotumLag=GenitalsRScrotumLag

NPC R PussyLag02=NPC R PussyLag02
NPC L PussyLag02=NPC L PussyLag02

GenitalsScrotumLag=Scrot   # for male Scrotum  I added to test  

I still not add Affected Node collision for them. (So it may not move when collider touch) but,

but  discribe  the Scrot parameter in

CBPConfig_mgen.txt

Scrot.linearX 0.4
Scrot.linearY 0.5
Scrot.linearZ 0.3
Scrot.maxoffset 5
Scrot.rotational 0.1
Scrot.damping 0.05
Scrot.stiffness 0.02
Scrot.stiffness2 0.02
Scrot.timeTick 6
Scrot.timeStep 0.5

I have added ,gravity parameter but it not stable for me, then at current not added for the Scrot.

Though I do not know it should work or not.  

I do not know GenitalsLag01 to GenitalsLag06 may work well or not, but maybe it is good challenge.

before I have used Genitals01 to 06 as same as Collider nodes,

but as already mentioned, they are controlled by SOS, so did not work well,  when arousal. 

Then maybe for  new user who hope to tweak CBPC,  I recommend,

at first, decide simple CBPC phsysics move nodes.  without thinking collision.

after you decide which nodes need to move , you need dsicrbe them as affected node,in CBPCMasterConfig.txt

then need to set parameter in CBPConfig.txt or add new one CBPConfigXXX.txt as you like. (

it not need to add collider or affected collision sphere.. 

then you may add collider or affected Collison only where you hope to add. in CBPCollisionConfig.txt

and set Sphere parameter along to the mesh shape. (but you add them for skelton nodes)

On 2/3/2020 at 5:46 AM, greenmango12 said:

What female body and skelton set,  you currently using?  and do not you miss discribe in configs? 

and I always use same  collider  setting value for SOS nodes.. I do not think  SOS  change size with character weight.  

so right and left need to keep same value, I suppose for genitals nodes collison setting.

Sorry for the late reply.

I am using UNP with the XPMSSE skeleton.

Config wise I did not change anything in CBP besides the values I posted earlier. Am I missing a crucial configuration step?

I'll change the values to be the same for both, but I don't think I'll see any change.

7 hours ago, RealGesichtsfelsen said:

Sorry for the late reply.

I am using UNP with the XPMSSE skeleton.

Config wise I did not change anything in CBP besides the values I posted earlier. Am I missing a crucial configuration step?

at least if you use UUNP special (need to use LE BS data), it should work. but I know there are already some  UNP base physics  body for SE ,  then maybe each body differ something., have you asked it in the body  mod topic?  Anyway  I may check,, 

1. the body have vagina (or rabia etc,,)  mesh which have weight to open with bone . in Out fit studio.   

2 . Confirm,  install XPMSE physics ( same for HDT-smp) 

3.  In CBPCMasterConfig.txt > [ConfitMap] check there is NPC pelvis [Pelv] 

4.  In CBPCollisionConfig.txt  > [ExtraOptions]  set VaginaOpen parameter,   VaginaOpeningMultiplier = 2.0 ,  VaginaOpeningLimit = 5

use these 2 vallue as main to controll Vagina open.

5.  In CBPCollisionConfig.txt > [AffectedNodes]  check there is NPC Pelivs [Pelv]

6.  In CBPCollisonConfig.txt >  set Collison parameater for NPC Pelvis [pelv] 

( set collision sphere (to cover around the your body vagina mesh) 

[NPC Pelvis [Pelv]] 
0.0,0.0,-1.0,3 | 0.0,0.0,-1.0,3

About vagina open, CBPC use the Collision sphere attached to  "NPC pelvis" bone ( in XPMSSE)   as "Affected".

When the pelvis sphere hit  another Collider (eg genital 06  node)   circulate how vagina open , with  "VaginaOpeningMultiplier" ,  "VaginaOpeningLimit" values

then move the pussy bones. (I do not know detail, but I just suppose CBPC directly move pussy R and L bones of XPMSSE)

Then there  is no parameter in CBPConfig, about  vagina ,  pussy, or Labia meshes ,,  they not shake , jiggle,   but just open when pelvis sphere get collision.

And  it is not related how SOS move with CBPC ,, just need collider sphere atached to skelton,  around SOS penis mesh,  to open vagina. 

Spoiler

20191105_5180.gif.01b91a5430ff4a043a356646846efd37.gif

I have set up physics with CBPC in SOS.

Floppy SOS CBPC version work well.

image.thumb.png.e239cf7ec26a12839ed8f2a35a7bb2b8.png

but, I didn't set MalePhysics to 1. ?

So MalePhysics setting doesn't seem to work.

When I looked at the source code, it was not a language problem like race because it seemed like got the bool function to true value and blocking physics when he's male.

But NVM.

If it hasn't worked so far, it's fine.

Even if male physics works, there was no problem with the performance. So it doesn't matter. ?

3 hours ago, Acro748 said:

Reveal hidden contents

20191105_5180.gif.01b91a5430ff4a043a356646846efd37.gif

I have set up physics with CBPC in SOS.

Floppy SOS CBPC version work well.

but, I didn't set MalePhysics to 1. ?

So MalePhysics setting doesn't seem to work.

When I looked at the source code, it was not a language problem like race because it seemed like got the bool function to true value and blocking physics when he's male.

Did you test it on player? MalePhysics works by checking if the actor is male. But that GetSex function may not work the correctly for Player. Or even some npcs. Unfortunately there is no alternative.

But I didn't know there was a Floppy SOS CBPC version.

29 minutes ago, Shizof said:

Did you test it on player? MalePhysics works by checking if the actor is male. But that GetSex function may not work the correctly for Player. Or even some npcs. Unfortunately there is no alternative.

Oh, I've never tested it when player is male.

no released Floppy SOS CBPC version, but maybe will add it in 3BBB soon.

2 hours ago, Shizof said:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/53953-futa-content-thread-futa-news-and-more-12617-update/page/235/?tab=comments#comment-2890219

I hope to see,,  for male SOS, if we can add affected collision for genitals nodes lag,, only when not arrousal (or under arrousal threshhold )

so self MB animation, or partner touch gen, it move as same as breast.

then start sex, (or full arousal), remove collision as affected, but only keep collider . 

I afraid,  Attach collider sphere and affected sphere for same node may cause issue.. 

at current set for Scrot = affected only, (move self with collision )

set for genitals = collider only.  (move  other affected node with collision)