CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions for SSE and VR

9 hours ago, Acro748 said:

Because it does not allow much belly movement, so necessary to define some large range so that it can definitely respond to collision.

Of course, can make more collision without having to enlarge the sphere.
but if do that, won't look good because belly is shaking too much.

Hi the belly sphere is not related with belly buldge when belly sphere (affected) hit genitals collision, but for hand collider etc?

or the belly collision sphere actually becom trigger, for belly buldge (when gen insert) ?

I just have belived, belly buldge move caused, when pelvis affected collision penantrate by genital collider sphere,,

(CBPC make it so,,)  ..

6 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

Hi the belly sphere is not related with belly buldge when belly sphere (affected) hit genitals collision, but for hand collider etc?

or the belly collision sphere actually becom trigger, for belly buldge (when gen insert) ?

I just have belived, belly buldge move caused, when pelvis affected collision penantrate by genital collider sphere,,

(CBPC make it so,,)  ..

It's just a little collision of penis and hands, not related with belly bulge.

But can use the belly collision as a weak belly bulge.

Use the Belly node as NPC Belly, not as HDT Belly and defined it to be collision.

can see a little belly bulge depending on penis movements.

If want to create more belly bulge with belly node alone without using pelvis node, must increase the linearX, Y, Z in belly physics.

The reason why HDT Belly is not used is that it already feels controlled by something, perhaps because of CBPC belly bulge collision detection or others.

So if change to NPC Belly, you'll see a very soft belly movement than before.

But if remove the HDT Belly, the belly bulge trigger is also disabled, so must leave it.

41 minutes ago, Acro748 said:

It's just a little collision of penis and hands, not related with belly bulge.

But can use the belly collision as a weak belly bulge.

Use the Belly node as NPC Belly, not as HDT Belly and defined it to be collision.

can see a little belly bulge depending on penis movements.

If want to create more belly bulge with belly node alone without using pelvis node, must increase the linearX, Y, Z in belly physics.

The reason why HDT Belly is not used is that it already feels controlled by something, perhaps because of CBPC belly bulge collision detection or others.

So if change to NPC Belly, you'll see a very soft belly movement than before.

But if remove the HDT Belly, the belly bulge trigger is also disabled, so must leave it.

Thanks,, (sorry I am not native as you know,, so you may confuse but I hope confirm to know well,,)

So,,  if I remove "HDT Belly affected nodes collision sphere only" , it means we lost Belly buldge, even though I keep collision for pelvis?

I have believed,, when NPC pelvis ( affected nodes) collision  sphere touched by genital (collider nodes) collision sphere,

, it will open vagina, at same time try to move the Belly nodes...  then  NPC belly or HDT belly CBPConfig.txt setting is important,

how the belly node move,, and effect the weighted verts.

I had assumed,, HDT belly collision sphere (affected nodes) setting only effect , when belly touched from out-side body,,

eg hand touch belly,, or gen touched the belly directly.

but as your mentioned,, it seems HDT Belly affected node sphere may becom trigger ,, when penis nodes collider touch the "belly sphere" too?

(though I assume,, if it touched, may move the belly node, as same as other normal node CBPC circulation,,)

(most of case,, to clear see Belly buldge with sex, I enhance SOS nodes collider sphere setting,, and add  genital 2 with genital 1.

in CBPCCollisionConfig.txt  BellyBulgeNodes=Genitals01, Genitals02  (it is just my favor, not recommend others)

(so untill deeply insert,, partner may show belly buldge (even though genital1 not touch ,,,but genital2 may touch pelvis sphere,,)

24 minutes ago, greenmango12 said:

Thanks,, (sorry I am not native as you know,, so you may confuse but I hope confirm to know well,,)

So,,  if I remove "HDT Belly affected nodes collision sphere only" , it means we lost Belly buldge, even though I keep collision for pelvis?

I have believed,, when NPC pelvis ( affected nodes) collision  sphere touched by genital (collider nodes) collision sphere,

, it will open vagina, at same time try to move the Belly nodes...  then  NPC belly or HDT belly CBPConfig.txt setting is important,

how the belly node move,, and effect the weighted verts.

I had assumed,, HDT belly collision sphere (affected nodes) setting only effect , when belly touched from out-side body,,

eg hand touch belly,, or gen touched the belly directly.

but as your mentioned,, it seems HDT Belly affected node sphere may becom trigger ,, when penis nodes collider touch the "belly sphere" too?

(though I assume,, if it touched, may move the belly node, as same as other normal node CBPC circulation,,)

(most of case,, to clear see Belly buldge with sex, I enhance SOS nodes collider sphere setting,, and add  genital 2 with genital 1.

in CBPCCollisionConfig.txt  BellyBulgeNodes=Genitals01, Genitals02  (it is just my favor, not recommend others)

(so untill deeply insert,, partner may show belly buldge (even though genital1 not touch ,,,but genital2 may touch pelvis sphere,,)

1. Removing the HDT Belly sphere from collision does not remove the bellybulge by the Pelvis sphere.

But, when remove the defined HDT Belly from the CBPCMasterconfig file, bellybulge by the Pelvis sphere is removed.

Using bellybulge of NPC Belly is not a bellybulge trigger by Pelvis sphere, but like a direct collision of the breasts.

And the larger the linearX, Y, Z values, the better this type of collision.

But there's a dilemma that can't increase it much because it's not a part that can be many shaking normally.

2. Yep, with HDT Belly too, can create collision types like touching the breasts like NPC Belly, but using NPC Belly is much better.

Sometimes when tried to make a large belly movement, you may have feeling that it was shaking too much or shake violently compared to the set value. (If you haven't tried, uh... just know that I feeling that.)

But when I used the NPC Belly node, it worked well at like a set value.

And also because HDT Belly node position is very far off compared to NPC Belly node position, so means that NPC Belly is a little more intuitive in terms of location.

15 hours ago, Acro748 said:

1. Removing the HDT Belly sphere from collision does not remove the bellybulge by the Pelvis sphere.

But, when remove the defined HDT Belly from the CBPCMasterconfig file, bellybulge by the Pelvis sphere is removed.

Using bellybulge of NPC Belly is not a bellybulge trigger by Pelvis sphere, but like a direct collision of the breasts.

And the larger the linearX, Y, Z values, the better this type of collision.

But there's a dilemma that can't increase it much because it's not a part that can be many shaking normally.

2. Yep, with HDT Belly too, can create collision types like touching the breasts like NPC Belly, but using NPC Belly is much better.

Sometimes when tried to make a large belly movement, you may have feeling that it was shaking too much or shake violently compared to the set value. (If you haven't tried, uh... just know that I feeling that.)

But when I used the NPC Belly node, it worked well at like a set value.

And also because HDT Belly node position is very far off compared to NPC Belly node position, so means that NPC Belly is a little more intuitive in terms of location.

I see thanks take time ^^

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2020 at 7:33 PM, noreg said:

Hello Folks.

i'd like to ask a question, perhaps you can help me.

Is there a way to make the boobs obey the law of gravity, when the girl is upside down?

e.g. when she is in a position like this

ScreenShot834.png.1905614507d537f8466013b410040838.png

Yes with SMP or CBPC and 3bbb body , but SMP it looks more realistic (mass+gravity .xml configuration)

1 hour ago, axz2 said:

How much more system resources does SMP need over CBPC?

That's hard to tell

My System is a 2600X with a GTX1070 and 16 Gig RAM

I have hundreds of Mods and physics on nearly every female character.

With my mix of CBPC and SMP (for some Hairs clothes and Tails) i would say 20 FPS needed more for SMP but some special smp hairwigs can cost 10 fps alone.

3 hours ago, manpan22 said:

Yes with SMP or CBPC and 3bbb body , but SMP it looks more realistic (mass+gravity .xml configuration)

this is a CBPC Body (CosioHD with 2 Breastbones) and SMP for hair and some cloth collisions, but unfortunately the gravity setting of CBPC pulls only to the ground when she stands on her feet + i get some strange wiggling behaviour when set breast gravity to higher values.

Is there a special parameter for this, or do i really need a 3bbb?

5 hours ago, noreg said:

este es un cuerpo CBPC (CosioHD con 2 huesos de los senos) y SMP para el cabello y algunas colisiones de tela, pero desafortunadamente la configuración de gravedad de CBPC tira solo al suelo cuando se para de pie + obtengo un extraño comportamiento de meneo cuando ajusta la gravedad del seno a valores más altos

¿Hay un parámetro especial para esto o realmente necesito un 3bbb?

Rather you need SMP only for the boobs, even if you have CosioHD with 2 breast bones , luck.

3 hours ago, axz2 said:

I have a laptop, i5 6300HQ (Skylake 4 cores, no multitheading), 16GB RAM, GTX 960M 4GB.  Perhaps I should stick to CBPC.

CPU  i7-6700K 4.00GHz / GTX 1070/ 16GB RAM DDR4 3000MHz.574 installed mods 4k retex included , CBBE SE 3BA full smp only for PC and followers , goes betwen 40/80fps with ENBseries , without ENBseries +60fps.

On 6/18/2020 at 2:33 AM, noreg said:

Hello Folks.

i'd like to ask a question, perhaps you can help me.

Is there a way to make the boobs obey the law of gravity, when the girl is upside down?

e.g. when she is in a position like this

ScreenShot834.png.1905614507d537f8466013b410040838.png

gravityBias

gravityCorrection

Try these two parameters.

gravityBias is gravity itself.

gravityCorrection is gravity without acceleration of gravity.

gravityBias has a limit to 0.1 max value, but gravityCorrection does not.

Roughly, gravityBias 0.01 is same to the gravityCorrection 1.0

3 hours ago, axz2 said:

I have a laptop, i5 6300HQ (Skylake 4 cores, no multitheading), 16GB RAM, GTX 960M 4GB.  Perhaps I should stick to CBPC.

Well you can try SMP but you should test in on your favorite female follower or PC.

CBPC is not so accurate but shizoff is already working on a new version of CBPC.

2 hours ago, Acro748 said:

gravityBias

gravityCorrection

Try these two parameters.

gravityBias is gravity itself.

gravityCorrection is gravity without acceleration of gravity.

gravityBias has a limit to 0.1 max value, but gravityCorrection does not.

Roughly, gravityBias 0.01 is same to the gravityCorrection 1.0

Thank you for these hints.

I played around with these values and i notice difference when she stands on her feet, but not in the position shown above..

11 hours ago, noreg said:

Thank you for these hints.

I played around with these values and i notice difference when she stands on her feet, but not in the position shown above..

Try the gravityCorrection value set to very large.

If you are still using the CBPC 1.2.x version, try update to the latest version.

slightly improved how the gravityCorrection parameter worked when update to v1.3.x (or 1.3.2? 1.3.3?)

Spoiler

704564739_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2020_06.20-21.13_06_37.thumb.png.579db63c97068d76899d13273a07c665.png

396293_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2020_06.20-21_14_13_75.thumb.png.e8ddc54212cc2a3b2390875aae8506d6.png

The values tested on this image used very high values to show well.

Breast 1st bone - gravityBias 0.016, gravityCorrection 1.6

Breast 2nd bone - gravityBias 0.012, gravityCorrection 1.2

Breast 3rd bone - gravityBias 0.008, gravityCorrection 0.8

I have never used CBPC on the Cosio body(2 Breast bone body), so idk which value is right, so you have to test it yourself.

And don't forget to use a negative value for the gravity slider or use the push up slider in Bodyslide.

23 minutes ago, Acro748 said:

Try the gravityCorrection value set to very large.

If you are still using the CBPC 1.2.x version, try update to the latest version.

slightly improved how the gravityCorrection parameter worked when update to v1.3.x (or 1.3.2? 1.3.3?)

The values tested on this image used very high values to show well.

Breast 1st bone - gravityBias 0.016, gravityCorrection 1.6

Breast 2nd bone - gravityBias 0.012, gravityCorrection 1.2

Breast 3rd bone - gravityBias 0.008, gravityCorrection 0.8

I have never used CBPC on the Cosio body(2 Breast bone body), so idk which value is right, so you have to test it yourself.

And don't forget to use a negative value for the gravity slider or use the push up slider in Bodyslide.

wow that looks very nice!

Can you tell me how to differ the a breast bone from another?

In CosioHD they are called

NPC L Breast

NPC L Breast01

NPC R Breast

NPC R Breast01

The first is the "higher" one

"And don't forget to use a negative value for the gravity slider or use the push up slider in Bodyslide"

Does this mean that the bodyslide values affects the physics?

I gave the breasts a high gravity value in BS because my skyrim wife has not the smallest breasts ?

Pushup: 70

height: -100

gravity: 100

21 minutes ago, noreg said:

wow that looks very nice!

Can you tell me how to differ the a breast bone from another?

In CosioHD they are called

NPC L Breast

NPC L Breast01

NPC R Breast

NPC R Breast01

The first is the "higher" one

"And don't forget to use a negative value for the gravity slider or use the push up slider in Bodyslide"

Does this mean that the bodyslide values affects the physics?

I gave the breasts a high gravity value in BS because my skyrim wife has not the smallest breasts ?

Pushup: 70

height: -100

gravity: 100

The gravity value set in BS is independent of the real gravity.

the gravity slider in BS simply makes look like gravity, but it doesn't real gravity. It's just make boobs close to feet.

What I meant was if you used a high gravity value in a physics set like CBPC or SMP, Boobs will come down very much when stand if you don't up boobs enough with gravity or push up slider in BS.

And when the boobs real gravity is applied in the opposite direction to the feet, the gravity slider set in BS is may offset real gravity. And this may seem like gravity is not working properly.

So the gravity slider in BS should be reduced as much as possible, and if the boobs gravity is too strong when standing, BS should either using the gravity slider a negative value or using the push up slider for  push up the boobs.

And it would be faster for you to try different values yourself than to hear them explain the bones.

Because they all depend on the location of the bone and the bone weights. so if were to explain this theoretically, it will not be enough for five sheets of a4 paper.

11 minutes ago, Acro748 said:

The gravity value set in BS is independent of the real gravity.

the gravity slider in BS simply makes look like gravity, but it doesn't real gravity. It's just make boobs close to feet.

What I meant was if you used a high gravity value in a physics set like CBPC or SMP, Boobs will come down very much when stand if you don't up boobs enough with gravity or push up slider in BS.

And when the boobs real gravity is applied in the opposite direction to the feet, the gravity slider set in BS is may offset real gravity. And this may seem like gravity is not working properly.

So the gravity slider in BS should be reduced as much as possible, and if the boobs gravity is too strong when standing, BS should either using the gravity slider a negative value or using the push up slider for  push up the boobs.

And it would be faster for you to try different values yourself than to hear them explain the bones.

Because they all depend on the location of the bone and the bone weights. so if were to explain this theoretically, it will not be enough for five sheets of a4 paper.

Thank you for your explanations.

The correlation between the BS-Slider and the physics gravity settings make perfect sense, should have guessed that by myself ?

But perhaps you could be so kind and tell me one more thing:

I now only these to parameters for CPBC:

Breast.gravityBias
Breast.gravityCorrection

How can i tell these parameters to which breastbone they should be applied?

Thanks in advance you were very helpfull

31 minutes ago, noreg said:

Thank you for your explanations.

The correlation between the BS-Slider and the physics gravity settings make perfect sense, should have guessed that by myself ?

But perhaps you could be so kind and tell me one more thing:

I now only these to parameters for CPBC:

Breast.gravityBias
Breast.gravityCorrection

How can i tell these parameters to which breastbone they should be applied?

Thanks in advance you were very helpfull

CBPConfig.txt

Breast.gravityBias
Breast.gravityCorrection

CBPCMasterConfig.txt

[ConfigMap]                   
NPC L Breast=Breast
NPC R Breast=Breast

Orange word is the bone name you want to use. (such as NPC L Breast, NPC L Breast01, NPC R Breast, NPC R Breast01 etc)

This green word, like the green word in CBPCMasterConfig.txt.

The green word is at you can define you want variable.

Define the want a bone like a green word then you can use it in CBPConfig.txt or CBPConfig_XXX.txt

4 hours ago, Acro748 said:

CBPConfig.txt

Breast.gravityBias
Breast.gravityCorrection

CBPCMasterConfig.txt

[ConfigMap]                   
NPC L Breast=Breast
NPC R Breast=Breast

Orange word is the bone name you want to use. (such as NPC L Breast, NPC L Breast01, NPC R Breast, NPC R Breast01 etc)

This green word, like the green word in CBPCMasterConfig.txt.

The green word is at you can define you want variable.

Define the want a bone like a green word then you can use it in CBPConfig.txt or CBPConfig_XXX.txt

Thank you again.

The Problem is the location of the bones of my body they are really different from these of the 3BBB Body that's why i had to enter ridiculous high values to see a change when the boobs are upside down.

This leads to a massive deformation, when boobs are in the "normal" position, which can't be compensated per pushup and gravity sliders. I think i will try to copy the 3BBB bones to my body.