CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions for SSE and VR

5 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

Yes but I  had changed as it 1 for test, then forgot it.  After modify my CBPC setting, I think it work at current. (then I returned it as 2 too,

I felt if it  is matter, but could not confirm it,, I changed other setting too,,)

If UseParallelProcessing can solve these issue , I may keep it as 2 (I set it as 1 for infinite loading (or black scrreen issue) before,,

then forget it)

there seems some setting which related these issue.  but the  shout of quest CTD and EFF teleprot npc  CTD not show same result with same setting.

but just remove male skelton. or just set OFF CBPC remove both .

And I use Engine FIx patch, and Animation limit fix patch, at same time. But if I remove Animation limit fix and, only use Engine fix

then  animation pach of Engine fix as true,, it solved IFL before. (when load saved data,, I see about a few save data of outer cell)

and I saw same issue yesterday,, then I tried same thing,, (only use Engine fix to manage animation limit ), it worked..

(though I do not know if it related CBPC setting,)

As I menitoned, these problem may be cuased by my setting I suppose,  then hope to check in game by CBPC on and off first.

(withotu it,, it is really difficult for me to check which mod cause this issue,)

Then do you think,, if I discribe wrong collision etc,, it may cause CTD only when shout or use magic? 

because I usually make a few config only set, for CBPC,, then exchange them.

most low setting seems remove those problem too.  but as you mentioned, the low setting , was keep  UseParallelProcessing 2

Btw  I have not seen  any CTD when pray animation, (PC VS NPC)  , only see, some phsyics not work well, if I miss something.

so I did not think, it cused by my custom  CBPC setting.

No collision setting should cause CTD.

I meant does CTD happen when UseParallelProcessing is set to 0?

15 minutes ago, Shizof said:

No collision setting should cause CTD.

I meant does CTD happen when UseParallelProcessing is set to 0?

NO I never set the parameter as 0, but set as 1 before (which I used and seems cause CTD with other  settings,

include engine fix, etc)

if you means, you recommend to set it as 0  temporally,, I may try again with same save data,,

but I already change other settings,, ^^;  so do not know I can confirm ,,

1 hour ago, greenmango12 said:

NO I never set the parameter as 0, but set as 1 before (which I used and seems cause CTD with other  settings,

include engine fix, etc)

if you means, you recommend to set it as 0  temporally,, I may try again with same save data,,

but I already change other settings,, ^^;  so do not know I can confirm ,,

Yes I suggest setting UseParallelProcessing to 0 and enabling other stuff you disabled.

21 hours ago, Shizof said:

Yes I suggest setting UseParallelProcessing to 0 and enabling other stuff you disabled.

Though I did not keep (I becom panic once,,) all setting which cause CTD, at least after follow your suggestion,

then test these trobule data, it not show problem,, (use EFF teleport continuosuly,, or tray same quest, and shout 3 times to finish the quest)

So that means my PC is too old, to use the setting?? ?

my CPU is Intel Core i7 5960X @ 3.00GHz

2047 MBNVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti (Undefined)    34 ゚C
2047 MBNVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti (Undefined)    39 ゚C
ForceWare version: 441.87
SLI active

64.0GB memory

465GB Crucial_CT500MX200SSD1 (SSD)  DDS for skyrim runtime and MO data.

----------

Yes I think as for me, the UseParallelProcessing = 0 get my game more stable.

I add new  ENB (not heavy) preset,  and HDT wigs, and now activate all some scripts mod which check with interval

arrousal,  dressup lovers, tag follower , ABBA , or PAHE etc,, etc,, but now they seems work without IFL or black screen, .

I still test same data which cause 2 CTD, but they not cause CTD anymore,, (so I do not know why it happend,, )

Though I do not know, if my old CBPC setting (miss discribe) cause issue,, (about male physics related)

now I all active (male and creature male too) 

I'm trying something new these days.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57408

I wanted to know if this mod could be implemented in SSE.

20191105_5172.gif.05e3cc93341b842017674e767e3c7749.gif

There was no need for anything else and it was possible with CBP config modified.

It's impossible to put a collision in, but it'll can to limit the radius to which it can move.

Then, I think I can look natural like a trick.

I'm gonna play with it for a while.

The function to collision with the body, i will planning to implement in CBPCv2 for it.

14 minutes ago, Acro748 said:

There was no need for anything else and it was possible with CBP config modified.

It's impossible to put a collision in, but it'll can to limit the radius to which it can move.

The function to collision with the body, i will planning to implement in CBPCv2 for it.

Very nice. 

4 hours ago, Acro748 said:

Acro748, you are breathtaking!

6 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

I some times see same issue. so I do not know if it is CBBE weight problem , UUNP not show such knee when bend like that?

No, UUNP doesn't do that. The worst deformation I see with UUNP is the "frog legs" pinched-thigh-top look. I have read that the new BHUNP body doesn't do that but I haven't tried it yet.

I suppose 3bbb or CBBE use almost same weight about knee, then your animation not bend so large as the problem pic.

(over 100 degreee I suppose),. so your animation keep the limit of angle (which not cause broken)

But if I run animation which may bend knee hard (some sexlab animation etc), I almost confirm same issue may happen.

(or I do not know if it caused by animation rug, or collision around curf etc,, but I had seen almost same broken mehs,

when knee bend hard,

2 hours ago, manpan22 said:

I dont have this knee issue im using 3bbb amazing

like these sitting pose may cause issue,, I suppose

sitting.JPG.d9593cc067ff465006814800774f92e6.JPG

It seems change with  direction  too.  and I think if it animate may enhance problem, when leg bend hard (more than rotation limit)

so about some animation, with angle, it show  bad deform more clear.   (And I suppose  clothing low poligon may often show the problem )

If I have UUNP character, I may compare with same pose,, but I suppose, it may not show so difference, (I hope so)

wong.JPG.3165c762fb5dba75ac6ed5bbde7e79b5.JPG

pose2.JPG.2e7f46523d443f9e4b435670f826570b.JPG

6 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

It seems change with  direction  too.  and I think if it animate may enhance problem, when leg bend hard (more than rotation limit)

so about some animation, with angle, it show  bad deform more clear.   (And I suppose  clothing low poligon may often show the problem )

If I have UUNP character, I may compare with same pose,, but I suppose, it may not show so difference, (I hope so)

wong.JPG.3165c762fb5dba75ac6ed5bbde7e79b5.JPG

pose2.JPG.2e7f46523d443f9e4b435670f826570b.JPG

UUNP dont have that issue , i think skeleton problem , see i dont have that issue with cbbe

I only use XPMSE 4.71 LE version, with recent 3bbb advanced. (only add some custom sliders)

so I do not think it is skelton.  but do not know if  there remain some weight problem which I currently using body.

When I see almost same pose from outside of legs, it not show so broken mesh. my 2nd image means it.

when you check legs from inside (free camera),  do  you see knee area deform clean? 

About  Acro image borken knee , actually we see right  leg and knee from inside . (so if we see left legs bend from the angle , we may not see such hard deform I suppose.

I actually saw once more broken mesh as same as  the Acro showed gif images when I pray sexanimation for NPC.

it only happen hard bend legs. then when I change camera angle opositte, it not show clear.

and I suppose it may happen use mix rotation.  (twist and bend ) 

When I see the bad defomation, (actualy it  was ugry ) I thought if I need to report, but I do not remember which animation cause issue, and I think it seems more clear about tight shape (slim legs) character.  And I suppose, the Acro gif image (I thought so) pose  change  quick, so defomation show hardly, as same as hard sex animation. (like funny biz)

12 hours ago, Acro748 said:

The reason my knees are like that is because use knee height slide. ?

I see, I take care,, when tweak BS , I do not clea remember, if my NPC bs data used it or not,, may check them... (and sorry these things not related with CBPC,,?)

adjust skelton with XPMSE or manually chenge in nif-scope, may not cause issue right?

10 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

I see, I take care,, when tweak BS , I do not clea remember, if my NPC bs data used it or not,, may check them... (and sorry these things not related with CBPC,,?)

adjust skelton with XPMSE or manually chenge in nif-scope, may not cause issue right?

Nope, skyrim skeleton is too limited.

The Fallout 4 may be hard to feel that the body is actually advanced, but the skeleton itself is certainly very advanced.

But the Skyrim skeleton is too sloppy.

For example, Fallout 4 is designed to be used directly by Knee Bone for the body.

And there are a few more skeletons that support it, so it is possible to solve knee problems with certainty.

Skyrim also has knee bone, but they are only used for equipment and not for body.

Of course you can try to use it on the body, but it is difficult to always not strange in any animation because there is no bone to support it.

Of course it's all modifiable.

But there's a lot of work to do (need to throw out all the old ones even vanilla too) and Skyrim isn't young enough to do it.

Maybe if Elder Scroll 6 is release before we quit modding, we can see it and quickly replace it with a better one.

29 minutes ago, Acro748 said:

Of course it's all modifiable.

But there's a lot of work to do (need to throw out all the old ones even vanilla too) and Skyrim isn't young enough to do it.

Maybe if Elder Scroll 6 is release before we quit modding, we can see it and quickly replace it with a better one.

As for me, I hope ,, when Scroll 6 coming, I still alive in this planet,, (real age problem ^^;)

2 hours ago, Shoneleven said:

time to do some modding on illusion's ai girl/honey select

Haha,, I really hope to keep support illusion game..so in my PC  Honey select is hidden my second drive,, but I could not think it is intresting and keep modding.

illusion can not support modding as official.   that means when we talk about illusion mods, and serch tools.  we are really limitted. 

and why I like skyrim , there is real detail plot and history on the big fantasy world with many NPC individual back ground (and simple AI)

then we can choose,, making new world or add somethng new etc. or just add quarity  with keep vanila world.

On the other hand, most of recent illuison games, there is no such detail. it is good to change looking, and enjoy sex animation though. 

illusion is  small adult game company,  they can not make large world with reality anymroe.  I had ofen request with mail,

please  try again new fantasy  RPG, with keep adult sex animation quarity,  show more and more interesting fantasy heroin with unique story,

show more interesitng enemy,, not hope to see  japanese adult AV like criminals. or not hope to see japanese adult cosplay bar,

where  cosplay girls service for you . in game world.  (+ 18 of course , I believe ^^;)  

I hope to adult Roll pray in huge dark  fantasy world. or strange sci fi world.   but illusion can not make it any more.  To  keep  their company, they need to choose what they make..  so recently  they  only make some small places without deep story, but offer 3d sex dolls (over 18 I confirm,  though I do not know who care their age, they are virtual not real human,^^;)  simulator  in 3d or VR world.  If remove sex from illusion, actually there remain almost  nothing.   

And that is reason I like to roll playing skyrim with many fantastic adult mods.   

I've been trying to get the Penis collision of my character to fit his schlong just right and I ran into an interesting issue:

When the collision for the vagina changes from genitals06 to 04 on insertion it works just fine. However when you pull out instead of switching from 04 to 06 (when 04 is more narrow) it keeps tracing the collision outline for 04 until it can't anymore - essentialy rapidly closing the vagina for a short moment. Only then does it go back to registering 06's collision sphere.

Untitled.png.13b505c7d11160d5baaf332f724c8294.png

Blue and green arrows show the stretch of the vagina (max limited by VOpeningLimit ofc.)

Haven't tested for the other Genital nodes but I have to assume it's the same.