CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions for SSE and VR

12 minutes ago, Acro748 said:

Thanks!

I'm aware that this is the cause of the CBP by polygonhell.

I just wondered if you were aware of the issue on this and if there were any difficulties in amending it.

I always cheer!

Ok I made the changes. It works without problems for me but I don't use 3BBB body. So hopefully it'll fix the issue with it. 

Now I'll have to build it for all game versions.

Mod is updated to 1.3.5

Thanks to @Acro748 and others who tested it. It should fix the issues with the 1.3.4 version. Hopefully this will make Acro's and any 3BBB body user's life easier.

BTW even though it's disabled by default in CBPCSystem.ini, I recommend UseParallelProcessing set to 2. If I conclude it doesn't cause any issues for anybody, I'll set it to 2 as default in later versions.

8 hours ago, Shizof said:

Mod is updated to 1.3.5

Thanks to @Acro748 and others who tested it. It should fix the issues with the 1.3.4 version. Hopefully this will make Acro's and any 3BBB body user's life easier.

BTW even though it's disabled by default in CBPCSystem.ini, I recommend UseParallelProcessing set to 2. If I conclude it doesn't cause any issues for anybody, I'll set it to 2 as default in later versions.

Thanks !!!!!???

16 hours ago, Shizof said:

You mean a papyrus event? Yeah that's possible.

1=what i want is create a sound play event based on how penis is interacting with vagina(thursting), currunly sexlab keep playing voice effect at constant rate and dont sync with act,  it will be very immersive to play sound based on collision,

2=also it can be used to vibrate gamepad

3=can we zoom in/out & shake camera when penis is making a thurst or tie/sync camera with penis movement. 

1 hour ago, regain said:

if i definy any obeject nods and ColliderNode like object so like hair or tail it will work

acording sos is sparate from body as and object and cloth , so hair will work be need lot of work and tail or jewels will work ?

They might, but chain-nodes are not supported yet, so they won't act realistic. 

13 hours ago, chevalierx said:
15 hours ago, Shizof said:

They might, but chain-nodes are not supported yet, so they won't act realistic. 

how about jewelry and accessories ,piercing ?

Equippable items use "cloth physics." Cloth physics items generally use chain-nodes. Although he is working on it, CBPC doesn't yet support cloth physics of any kind, so there's no point in rattling off lists of equippable items going "how 'bout THIS, or THIS and THIS? No? Well then, how about THIS and THOSE?" etc.

Just wait for CBPC v2.0, coming soon to a Nexus page near you.:classic_biggrin:

6 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

My new year hope is, some new animation, witch use CBPC collider for toy, (like stick, or machine with collision of zaz, DD, and estrus...) ?

When using something like a dildo in an animation, it may be possible because it is often attached to a extra node of a skeleton.

Also it may be possible because Estrus mechanic, tentacle are produced in animation.

And even if it is used as an effect not animation, it is attached to a extra node of a character's skeleton, so it may be possible to do so.

However, equip like armor would usually be impossible because it is very rare to use a extra node of a character's skeleton.

edit:

For the dildo of animation, use the AnimObjectA and AnimObjectB node, so can designate it as a collider.

The only problem would be that there are many other objects besides dildo that use the node.

This is not a skinned mesh, so SMP is not possible, but CBPC will be possible.

But for the Estrus for Skyrim tentacles, mechanic, it will not be possible to do cbpc collision using its own chain node.

3 hours ago, Acro748 said:

Used cbpc at the dildo animation.

Hide contents

781089614_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2020_01.08-05_24_57_06.png.95fdab9e62f0be6ad89bdd4cdf1aeff3.png

IYeah, vagina pretty open well.

But, it did not become belly bulge.

I need to take a closer look about it and can be applied to other toys besides animation

From your pic, It seems work well.. ? , would you tell me  animation name (mod), and which nif file you used to set virtual collider sphere . and node name you set for. please?

I sometimes tried to attach collider sphere for estrus machine meshes,  but I do not know which node I choose as collider nodes.

(if I could , I only need to decide sphere position, and  as you mentioned, CBPC 1.3.5 seems remove problem to decide the colider sphere postion ,

so it work as pdf discribed way,,)

Then I sometimes see zaz animation, when actor use the machine,  dildo part just repeat moving, so I hoped if there will be patch to work for CBPC  about those ZAZ  machine . 

Then yes I understand, to set collider  for weapon or item which actor attach seems not work as we expected at current.

because there is no node which we can use.. 

if CBPC will offer way to  use  any static mesh as collider node,,  (or just add some extra nodes for the mesh (weapon, toy etc)

with nif scope, and set it as collider nodes)  even though I do not have many knowledge about skyrim meshes, animations, I can add collider nodes and set sphere,, (without request each modder to offer CBPC patch etc,,)  so I hope it,,,

1 hour ago, greenmango12 said:

From your pic, It seems work well.. ? , would you tell me  animation name (mod), and which nif file you used to set virtual collider sphere . and node name you set for. please?

I sometimes tried to attach collider sphere for estrus machine meshes,  but I do not know which node I choose as collider nodes.

(if I could , I only need to decide sphere position, and  as you mentioned, CBPC 1.3.5 seems remove problem to decide the colider sphere postion ,

so it work as pdf discribed way,,)

Then I sometimes see zaz animation, when actor use the machine,  dildo part just repeat moving, so I hoped if there will be patch to work for CBPC  about those ZAZ  machine . 

Then yes I understand, to set collider  for weapon or item which actor attach seems not work as we expected at current.

because there is no node which we can use.. 

if CBPC will offer way to  use  any static mesh as collider node,,  (or just add some extra nodes for the mesh (weapon, toy etc)

with nif scope, and set it as collider nodes)  even though I do not have many knowledge about skyrim meshes, animations, I can add collider nodes and set sphere,, (without request each modder to offer CBPC patch etc,,)  so I hope it,,,

The animation used Billy's chair dildo.

And I also see that Anub's magic dildo works in animation.

Estrus has it own node, so it won't be possible with a CBPC.

But Zaz Animation probably works.

From Acro748 comments, I suppose I may discribe AnimObjectA and AnimObjectB as collider node name. (not?)

But  there are many animation object NiStringExtraData as AnimObjectA or AnimObjectB

then if I use these 2 NiStringExtraData name  to set collider colision sphere (maybe I suppose ,set x y z from root node 0,0,0) of Dildo meshes,

It may work well about the animation, but at same time, I afraid, it show strange collision effect for all mesh which may use same StringExtarData for Animation.

I do not know if I can only use "AnimObjectA" of the mesh (eg ShockyDogDildoB.nif)

eg If CBPC can use nif file name, (then it auto use Root Node postion,, (0,0,0) as collider node,, it may work well..

But at least I have not heared , nif file name can use for the purpose to set collider,,)

Then I seldom edit nif nodes,  (just like mesh edit vertex postion etc, in blender,,with mix use OS or Nif plug ins) so I easy miss understand, but  if I add original nodes eg (ShockyDildoCol) , as child of BSFadeNode,  and use the  NiNode name as collider 

it break animation?  and it may work as collider still?

Or if I add new NiStringExtra data, for BsTriShape , then set orignal name as "BillyDogDCol" etc,, can I use it without break animation?