5 hours ago, Verasmile2 said:

Yes, I meant New Vegas. I've used it as "sample" as FOMM installed all together, and I could see the mods into the /data folder.

For FO4 instead, into his /data folder I can't see any of the mods, but I can see them into MO2/FO4/mods folder.

Which is why I thought that I had to "move" or change the installing folder to FO4/data folder.

You don't need to do anything with MO2. You should have the files being installed into MO's "MOD" folder.  So long as it is there, and properly setup then you need to do nothing on that end. I was worried there for a minute that you were trying to install something into the wrong game :P

Spoiler

Annotation 2019-09-04 153544.png

Mods inside

Spoiler

Annotation 2019-09-04 153633.png

56 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

You don't need to do anything with MO2. You should have the files being installed into MO's "MOD" folder.  So long as it is there, and properly setup then you need to do nothing on that end. I was worried there for a minute that you were trying to install something into the wrong game :P

Reveal hidden contents

Annotation 2019-09-04 153544.png

Mods inside

Reveal hidden contents

Annotation 2019-09-04 153633.png

Lol, at the end I've managed to solve it. Apparently, MO2 kept choosing FO4.exe to start the game, and not F4SE. I had to use MO2 "new" function with the libraries.

Anyway I have another issue now, I took the "Young Lara Croft" character and the CBBE (of course) but she doesn't have a "nude version". Even without the Vault suit, she still haves underwear.

Plus, I've tried to have sex with some roaches (just to try if something happened, like I did on FONV) but nothing happened. I've almost died for all the attempts ?

3 hours ago, Verasmile2 said:

Lol, at the end I've managed to solve it. Apparently, MO2 kept choosing FO4.exe to start the game, and not F4SE. I had to use MO2 "new" function with the libraries.

Anyway I have another issue now, I took the "Young Lara Croft" character and the CBBE (of course) but she doesn't have a "nude version". Even without the Vault suit, she still haves underwear.

Plus, I've tried to have sex with some roaches (just to try if something happened, like I did on FONV) but nothing happened. I've almost died for all the attempts ?

You need to set up MO to run F4Se as mentioned previously. I believe it was suppose to auto configure when you install F4SE but I could be wrong or you might have done something to confuse it. In any case it is great that you managed to get it running now.

The Laura needs to be addressed with that author, or at least a different thread as it has nothing to do with AAF.  Perhaps make a thread on this to help resolve it. Not sure if you would be able to successfully replace the underwear model with a nude. (not sure how they set up the mod etc) Another thread would be better to get you the attention that you might need on this matter.

The sex options depend on the animations you have set up in the game.  I don't believe there are any for rad roaches.  Try a human or ghoul NPC for testing would be my suggestion. Then depending on your animation/mod list move on to other things.

3 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

You need to set up MO to run F4Se as mentioned previously. I believe it was suppose to auto configure when you install F4SE but I could be wrong or you might have done something to confuse it.

Not entirely sure, but I think it'll only do that if you have F4SE manually installed, when you install MO2/create a FO4 instance. ?‍♀️

14 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

You need to set up MO to run F4Se as mentioned previously. I believe it was suppose to auto configure when you install F4SE but I could be wrong or you might have done something to confuse it. In any case it is great that you managed to get it running now.

The Laura needs to be addressed with that author, or at least a different thread as it has nothing to do with AAF.  Perhaps make a thread on this to help resolve it. Not sure if you would be able to successfully replace the underwear model with a nude. (not sure how they set up the mod etc) Another thread would be better to get you the attention that you might need on this matter.

The sex options depend on the animations you have set up in the game.  I don't believe there are any for rad roaches.  Try a human or ghoul NPC for testing would be my suggestion. Then depending on your animation/mod list move on to other things.

Allright, after checking on Nexus Lara uses a body which doesn't have a nude version, but only a small white bikini. So I guess that either I change the body, which (I guess) it may give me some other issues, or I keep her like that. Weird thing is, "Valkyr female face and body" doesn't have a nude version, but CBBE does (obliviously) and she uses both of them

About the sex animation, I found Dogmeat and tried with him many times, but nothing happened.

2 hours ago, Verasmile2 said:

Allright, after checking on Nexus Lara uses a body which doesn't have a nude version, but only a small white bikini. So I guess that either I change the body, which (I guess) it may give me some other issues, or I keep her like that. Weird thing is, "Valkyr female face and body" doesn't have a nude version, but CBBE does (obliviously) and she uses both of them

About the sex animation, I found Dogmeat and tried with him many times, but nothing happened.

If it is a cbbe body it might just be able to work. It doesn't hurt to try. In any case, this might be better in a different thread for support. People coming here are mostly looking to get their AAF working not issues with the bodies that aren't related to AAF.  Might get more attention. Also you could try LL discord support. Lots of eyes there.

You need to be sure you have the proper animations installed that cover him, as well as any other creature you wish to test. Perhaps someone could chime in with the needed (minimum) requirements to get this to work?  In my testing( I am not playing just testing and keeping one up so that when changes occur I can make changes to the guide I made) I got the "hump" to work but many times he was missing some parts. (I however believe it was due to patches and other issues not what was installed at the time. .. well directly) I believe that was fixed.

Remember to re-run the proper AAF patch for lovers mods and animation each time you make a change. ;)  Many forget that.

Also for faster turn around.. perhaps chime in your AAF question on the official Discord channel?

3 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

If it is a cbbe body it might just be able to work. It doesn't hurt to try. In any case, this might be better in a different thread for support. People coming here are mostly looking to get their AAF working not issues with the bodies that aren't related to AAF.  Might get more attention. Also you could try LL discord support. Lots of eyes there.

You need to be sure you have the proper animations installed that cover him, as well as any other creature you wish to test. Perhaps someone could chime in with the needed (minimum) requirements to get this to work?  In my testing( I am not playing just testing and keeping one up so that when changes occur I can make changes to the guide I made) I got the "hump" to work but many times he was missing some parts. (I however believe it was due to patches and other issues not what was installed at the time. .. well directly) I believe that was fixed.

Remember to re-run the proper AAF patch for lovers mods and animation each time you make a change. ;)  Many forget that.

I know that it was OT, but I've asked it anyway hoping that you could have helped me with that too.

Anyway these are the AAF related mods I've installed. When installing the updates asks me if I want to replace, merge or ignore and I always clicked on "merge"

image.png.4b49cd51e5a8c1125e85422190dc6cae.png

2 hours ago, Verasmile2 said:

I know that it was OT, but I've asked it anyway hoping that you could have helped me with that too.

Anyway these are the AAF related mods I've installed. When installing the updates asks me if I want to replace, merge or ignore and I always clicked on "merge"

image.png.4b49cd51e5a8c1125e85422190dc6cae.png

When I install a mod into my MO.. and it is THE SAME MOD then I click replace.

If it is a patch (normally I like to keep them separate but from time to time I have installed them into the main mod) I click "merge"

In your case for support purposes.. I would suggest that all the mod be installed as they are downloaded and don't combine any in MO. This way you can send the mods list as well as the load order to those that are supporting you and your issue.

42 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

Now that there is a forum section dedicated to AAF technical support I don't think we need to consolidate support into one thread.

If users with questions create new threads it will be easier for others with the same issue to find.

Hey,... the OP states "Troubleshooting AAF"  :P lol.  

But, yes perhaps there could be many more here for specific needs.

Like ...

Fixing Home Key issues (key binding support)

How to get your creature fix...  (literally and figuratively)

etc

I have a strange problem? the AAF side of things work it's just that I have this strange effect with looksmenu. in that when I'm in game ( not workshop mode ) I can see snap point's and dam axes markers all over the place? Has anyone had this problem before and solved it or is this user error.

Solved: had been using a dodgy backup copy.

On 9/5/2019 at 4:44 PM, dagobaking said:

Yeah. It wouldn't hurt if someone wants to post guide subjects like that in anticipation of support for specific things.

But, even just specific bug symptoms as threads will be easier to find and read than "page 14 of the big bug thread".

Actually... it could almost be what I was doing for my guide (google docs) in sections ;)  Remember I originally wanted chapters... :D  However, more focused on Trouble shooting

On 9/6/2019 at 5:52 AM, mashup47 said:

I have a strange problem? the AAF side of things work it's just that I have this strange effect with looksmenu. in that when I'm in game ( not workshop mode ) I can see snap point's and dam axes markers all over the place? Has anyone had this problem before and solved it or is this user error.

Solved: had been using a dodgy backup copy.

I really don't use backup copies (MO created that is) and prefer to not use any backup copies if at all possible. Since most mods require the newest copy, only really need to keep copies from previous versions that represent the "sweet spot" that is when everything worked beautifully and you last played  a complete campaign etc.

2 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

I really don't use backup copies (MO created that is) and prefer to not use any backup copies if at all possible. Since most mods require the newest copy, only really need to keep copies from previous versions that represent the "sweet spot" that is when everything worked beautifully and you last played  a complete campaign etc.

You have a point. I just took a look at my backup of fallout mods and it's is running at 300+ gig, Hmm I think I need to do a bit of a sort out ?

Hey all, new here.

Currently I'm having a few issues with my set-up. Firstly, and worst of all, all my animations (the ones that work at least) create a distended morphed penis of the characters in the scene (see attached). Next, my default state as well as other characters when undressed is erect, and as far as I know it should be flaccid, however something has been messed up and this is not switching properly between the two states. Ive built the morphs correctly, and Ive patched everything correctly as far as I know. I am using vortex as my loader, and I have followed the guides online to try and get my load order right, although I may have messed up somewhere. My load order which isn't as complex as other's in my eyes is as follows. please advise how I can fix it, its starting to make me pull out hairs at this point ?

0  0     Fallout4.esm
254 FE   0 TBOS-RaiderNormalFixMale.esl
254 FE   1 TBOSBodyTalk2LooksMenu.esl
  1  1     ArmorKeywords.esm
  2  2     HUDFramework.esm
  3  3     SimSettlements.esm
  4  4     TrueStormsFO4.esm
  5  5     AAF.esm
  6  6     Knockout Framework.esm
254 FE   2 FAR.esl
254 FE   3 Harness Enhancement.esl
  7  7     4PlaySEU.esp
  8  8     FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
  9  9     AAF_Four-Play_Animations_Crazy6987.esp
 10  a     CumNWealth.esp
 11  b     RAW INPUT.esp
 12  c     AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches.esp
 13  d     Reverb and Ambiance Overhaul.esp
 14  e     More Where That Came From Diamond City.esp
 15  f     Dialogue Camera Sensitivity.esp
 16 10     TrueStormsFO4.esp
 17 11     TrueStormsFO4-ClimateSettings.esp
           TrueStormsFO4-Performance-Fog.esp
 18 12     Armorsmith Extended.esp
           Scavvers of the Commonwealth.esp
 19 13     BetterSettlers.esp
 20 14     BetterSettlersNoLollygagging.esp
 21 15     BetterSettlersMortalPack.esp
 22 16     BetterSettlersMostlyMale.esp
 23 17     DarkerNights.esp
 24 18     DarkerNightsDetection.esp
 25 19     TrueStormsFO4-GlowingSeaExtraRads.esp
 26 1a     3dscopes-framework.esp
 27 1b     3dscopes-replacer.esp
 28 1c     3dscopes-replacer-addtospawn.esp
 29 1d     Quieter Settlements - Vanilla.esp
 30 1e     NickValentineRomance.esp
 31 1f     Campsite.esp
 32 20     Vivid Fallout - All in One - Best Choice.esp
 33 21     TrueGrass.esp
 34 22     Weapons of Fate.esp
 35 23     CommonwealthConifersREDUX.esp
 36 24     LooksMenu.esp
 37 25     Vinfamy_CP.esp
254 FE   4 CROSS_2077.esp
 38 26     MyCart_Biohazard.esp
 39 27     K9TacticalHarness.esp
 40 28     Mutated Lust.esp
 41 29     Rufgt's Animations.esp
 42 2a     VIO_Strap-On.esp
 43 2b     ImmersiveLoversEmbraceRemastered.esp
 44 2c     ImmersiveLoversEmbraceMagnolia.esp
 45 2d     Atomic Lust.esp
 46 2e     AAF_Violate.esp
 47 2f     AAF_AutonomyEnhanced.esp
 48 30     Non-Lethal Armory.esp
 49 31     SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
 50 32     Farelle_Animations.esp
 51 33     rxl_bp70_animations.esp
 52 34     Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
 53 35     AA HotC - Standalone - SE.esp
 54 36     Believable Drumlin Diner (turret).esp
 55 37     SwampsEXPANDED.esp
 56 38     AA FusionCityRising.esp
 57 39     Raider Pet.esp
 58 3a     RealHandcuffs.esp
254 FE   5 RealHandcuffs_AWKCR_Compatibility.esp
 59 3b     AAF_BadEnd_Animations.esp
 60 3c     BasementLiving.esp
 61 3d     Diamond City Enhanced.esp
 62 3e     W.A.T.Minutemen.esp
 63 3f     MilitarizedMinutemen.esp
 64 40     ImmersiveVendors.esp
 65 41     Minuteman Watchtowers.esp
 66 42     Multiple Floors Sandboxing.esp
 67 43     Pip-Boy Flashlight.esp
 68 44     RadioReverbFix.esp
 69 45     Sinking Bodies.esp
 70 46     Deathclaw_nude.esp
 71 47     StartMeUp.esp
           OSM_AlternateStart_Protocol-InfiniteAnswer.esp

20190908012541_1.jpg.0babcbf62836a62f6f481bfadb91990d.jpg

Spoiler

0  0     Fallout4.esm
254 FE   0 TBOS-RaiderNormalFixMale.esl
254 FE   1 TBOSBodyTalk2LooksMenu.esl
  1  1     ArmorKeywords.esm
  2  2     HUDFramework.esm
  3  3     SimSettlements.esm
  4  4     TrueStormsFO4.esm
  5  5     AAF.esm
  6  6     Knockout Framework.esm
254 FE   2 FAR.esl
254 FE   3 Harness Enhancement.esl
  7  7     4PlaySEU.esp                                                           Need AAF Version
  8  8     FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
  9  9     AAF_Four-Play_Animations_Crazy6987.esp
 10  a     CumNWealth.esp
 11  b     RAW INPUT.esp
 12  c     AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches.esp
 13  d     Reverb and Ambiance Overhaul.esp
 14  e     More Where That Came From Diamond City.esp
 15  f     Dialogue Camera Sensitivity.esp
 16 10     TrueStormsFO4.esp
 17 11     TrueStormsFO4-ClimateSettings.esp
           TrueStormsFO4-Performance-Fog.esp
 18 12     Armorsmith Extended.esp
           Scavvers of the Commonwealth.esp
 19 13     BetterSettlers.esp
 20 14     BetterSettlersNoLollygagging.esp
 21 15     BetterSettlersMortalPack.esp
 22 16     BetterSettlersMostlyMale.esp
 23 17     DarkerNights.esp
 24 18     DarkerNightsDetection.esp
 25 19     TrueStormsFO4-GlowingSeaExtraRads.esp
 26 1a     3dscopes-framework.esp
 27 1b     3dscopes-replacer.esp
 28 1c     3dscopes-replacer-addtospawn.esp
 29 1d     Quieter Settlements - Vanilla.esp
 30 1e     NickValentineRomance.esp
 31 1f     Campsite.esp
 32 20     Vivid Fallout - All in One - Best Choice.esp
 33 21     TrueGrass.esp
 34 22     Weapons of Fate.esp
 35 23     CommonwealthConifersREDUX.esp
 36 24     LooksMenu.esp
 37 25     Vinfamy_CP.esp                                             This is for FourPlay not AAF
254 FE   4 CROSS_2077.esp
 38 26     MyCart_Biohazard.esp
 39 27     K9TacticalHarness.esp
 40 28     Mutated Lust.esp
 41 29     Rufgt's Animations.esp
 42 2a     VIO_Strap-On.esp
 43 2b     ImmersiveLoversEmbraceRemastered.esp
 44 2c     ImmersiveLoversEmbraceMagnolia.esp
 45 2d     Atomic Lust.esp
 46 2e     AAF_Violate.esp
 47 2f     AAF_AutonomyEnhanced.esp
 48 30     Non-Lethal Armory.esp
 49 31     SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
 50 32     Farelle_Animations.esp
 51 33     rxl_bp70_animations.esp
 52 34     Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
 53 35     AA HotC - Standalone - SE.esp
 54 36     Believable Drumlin Diner (turret).esp
 55 37     SwampsEXPANDED.esp
 56 38     AA FusionCityRising.esp
 57 39     Raider Pet.esp
 58 3a     RealHandcuffs.esp
254 FE   5 RealHandcuffs_AWKCR_Compatibility.esp
 59 3b     AAF_BadEnd_Animations.esp
 60 3c     BasementLiving.esp
 61 3d     Diamond City Enhanced.esp
 62 3e     W.A.T.Minutemen.esp
 63 3f     MilitarizedMinutemen.esp
 64 40     ImmersiveVendors.esp
 65 41     Minuteman Watchtowers.esp
 66 42     Multiple Floors Sandboxing.esp
 67 43     Pip-Boy Flashlight.esp
 68 44     RadioReverbFix.esp
 69 45     Sinking Bodies.esp
 70 46     Deathclaw_nude.esp
 71 47     StartMeUp.esp
           OSM_AlternateStart_Protocol-InfiniteAnswer.esp

found two mods that look wrong in spoiler. But not sure that will solve your problem. The best and only kinda up to date guide for installing AAF is here:https://www.loverslab.com/topic/124848-aaf-a-comprehensive-installation-guide-and-resource-collection-wip/  . 

I have posted this to the AAF thread without an official answer. Just about every random animation being called by MCG works for the first pose, but action npc locks up for any pose change. Often any weapon on that npc remains enabled as the animation starts up. If you change animation, the one actor will not change position, no matter which animation pack. I am pretty sure it is AAF, but there seems to be silence on the subject, even though there are now a number of folks, complaining. I also had this issue, well before I downloaded MCG. Usually it was animations called by Shenanigans or Vanilla Fudge. Constant seems to be AAF...

Hi, thanks for all the work put into this!

My issue is medium leather leg armor is not being unequipped during scenes.  Light armor works fine, unequips and reequips, but medium and heavy not working. Any idea if its using a slot I don't know about? I have added all of the slots to the AAF_equipmentSetData.xml. Here is just the unequip section.

Spoiler

<equipmentSet id="unEquip">
    <condition>
        <unEquip bipedSlot="Hair Top"/>
        <unEquip bipedSlot="Hair Long"/>
        <unEquip bipedSlot="FaceGen Head"/>
        <unEquip bipedSlot="BODY"/>
        <unEquip bipedSlot="L Hand"/>
        <unEquip bipedSlot="R Hand"/>
        <unEquip bipedSlot=" Torso"/>
        <unEquip bipedSlot=" L Arm"/>
        <unEquip bipedSlot=" R Arm"/>
        <unEquip bipedSlot=" L Leg"/>
        <unEquip bipedSlot=" R Leg"/>
        <unEquip bipedSlot="[A] Torso"/>
        <unEquip bipedSlot="[A] L Arm"/>
        <unEquip bipedSlot="[A] R Arm"/>
        <unEquip bipedSlot="[A] L Leg"/>
        <unEquip bipedSlot="[A] R Leg"/>
        <unEquip bipedSlot="Headband"/>
        <unEquip bipedSlot="Eyes"/>
        <unEquip bipedSlot="Beard"/>
        <unEquip bipedSlot="Mouth"/>
        <unEquip bipedSlot="Neck"/>
        <unEquip bipedSlot="Unnamed1"/>
        <unEquip bipedSlot="Unnamed2"/>
        <unEquip bipedSlot="Unnamed3"/>
        <unEquip bipedSlot="Unnamed4"/>
        <unEquip bipedSlot="Unnamed5"/>
    </condition>

Thanks for any help!

PS - Other than this I'm enjoying a pretty flawless experience

PPS - Sorry if posted this in the wrong thread or a new topic, and I sorted it out by reading some more! Shocker  ?

Problem:  PC isn't listed as one of the available actors on AAF interface.

Everything else looks great.  

Reinstalling after switching to Fusion Girl and Body Talk 2. 

Cleaned the xml library. 

Reinstalled the main mod + theme packs.

Added the animation packs (all the main ones)

Reinstalled the mega patch to AAF (critical for morph fixes)

No load problems.  Just the PC is missing from the list.    

I saw a few people had asked this before but no pointer to fix.  

BTW: Although I miss some of the functionality of sexlab.  The control over animations in game with AAF is a big improvement over sexlab.  Thanks so much to the mod devs for that.  

4 hours ago, blackoperations said:

Problem:  PC isn't listed as one of the available actors on AAF interface.

Everything else looks great.  

Reinstalling after switching to Fusion Girl and Body Talk 2. 

Cleaned the xml library. 

Reinstalled the main mod + theme packs.

Added the animation packs (all the main ones)

Reinstalled the mega patch to AAF (critical for morph fixes)

No load problems.  Just the PC is missing from the list.    

I saw a few people had asked this before but no pointer to fix.  

BTW: Although I miss some of the functionality of sexlab.  The control over animations in game with AAF is a big improvement over sexlab.  Thanks so much to the mod devs for that.  

1 hour ago, blackoperations said:

OK.  Debug mode on.  Actor ID "20" not found.  Going to walk back animation packs.  

In-progress save or new one?

Chuck this in the console when you've loaded up the save:

prid player; haskeyword aaf_actorbusy

Comes out as either 0 or 1.

If 0 ?‍♀️, if 1:

prid player; cf "ObjectReference.RemoveKeyword" aaf_actorbusy

If it's on an existing save, try a new one out, see if it's fine. If so, it'll be something to do with that save.