Last update: 31 Jan. 2019

This is a spinoff of my guide to AAF. Going through all the different threads i often noticed the same questions regarding errors coming up again and again. So i'll give you here the list of errors i've encountered and, if i found it, also a solution to fix the problem.

But this thread will also need your support to be useful to all. Obviously i can't list an error i didn't encounter. So if you find an error, please make a screenshot of the error message and post it in the comments, also if you have the solution to one problem. This way i'm able to add it to the list and we got something to help all... 

Of course i'm also interested if you found a different solution than the one i did.

Noch etwas: Falls Jemand mit Englisch nicht so recht klarkommen sollte. Ihr könnt eure eventuellen Fragen ruhig auch auf Deutsch stellen, versucht es aber bitte immer zuerst auf Englisch (notfalls kann man für die Details dann Deutsch nehmen). Eine übersetzte Zusammenfassung kann ich dann später machen. Schliesslich will ich hier Niemandem im Regen stehen lassen. ;)

Aber ich werde auf keinen Fall einzelne Mods unterstützen. Da müsst ihr euch schon an den jeweiligen Supportthread halten. Die Autoren da wissen viel mehr über ihre Mods als ich es jemals könnte. Letztendlich haben die ja auch die Sachen geschrieben.

That for most unreadable part is just an additional offer to support a second language should someone run into trouble (it is hard to fight a bug and a language problem at the same time). Anything that comes up this way will of course be translated and/or integrated in the Troubleshooting guide as well. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

People who assisted with this or pointed out things i either missed or had to check and recheck again (Thank you guys and gals):

@2Dimm @AfroAttack @A.J. @Crimson0 @dagobaking @d3m4l1s @EgoBallistic @Flashy (JoeR) @Fridolin0815 @Halstrom @Jordick @Krazyone @KyLeeKu @mashup47 @picket @Sheppard @TerabyteDragon @Vincenza @walkin

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mod Organizer

This is a thing i have to adress before anything else. The good old NMM doesn't get any updates anymore and the new spearhead on Nexus is Vortex. Based on my own experiences with them i can only say that you should look somewhere else to manage your mods. Both got trouble when it comes to install mods (they often 'forget' files) and they might even break or remove already installed ones. Communicating with others showed the same problems again and again. Either a missing file or the installation itself had to be repeated several times. 

I strongly recommend switching to a different mod manager (like MO2) as this will save you a lot of trouble in the long run. Most of the trouble i had while running the tests were suddenly missing and/or broken files. I even had a folder with extracted files to easily copy them back into the game if something stopped working. But having a mod manager and then being forced to drop a manual install on top of it somehow defies the reason why we use a mod manager at all. 

In the end its your decision. But, as one of my favourite NPC would say 'Ye have been warned...'

Tools

The following tools might help you in the long run either debugging or fixing a problem

AAF Tester

With this you can check if AAF is set up properly.

Fallout 4 Mod Cleaner

Here we got a tool which will clean your game folder. It is best used after a fresh install with all the stuff from CC. But it is also useful if you want a fresh start and reinstall the things you want to use.

If you have a stable modded version of your game you can create a batch (see description of the mod) so you can always return to this state.

Fallrim Tools

This is a nice tool which allows you to clean your savegame and to remove orphaned scripts. It can also be used to get a clean save after you decide to change things for AAF. This has solved quite a few problems for me while testing new builds and combinations for my list. But it can also damage your savegame.

If you use this one to clean your savegame ONLY use 'Remove Unattached Instances'. This will kill all the loose scripts in your savegame and might even help you to 'repair' it this way. Also Do NOT overwrite the original savegame (so you might try something else) and save the cleaned savegame under a different name. 

Troubleshooting

Sometimes something breaks, sometimes something suddenly vanishes (i'm looking at you Vortex!), sometimes you remove a mod and it has unforseen consequences elsewhere, when it comes to modding thats almost inescapable.

So i'll try to give you some tips to lessen the impact of such an occurance.

AAF Error: ...

In general it is a good idea to know where an error comes from. AAF always uses an error code, like '[34]', when there is a problem. If you don't see an error code it is one of the other installed mods (not AAF!) which got a Problem. This distinction might help you in narrowing down the culprit.

Actor: Nudity Test

To test your textures you can use a simple trick without having to remove any of the equipped clothing. Just craft the ring 'One Ring to Nude Them All' at the armorsmith workbench and equip it.

TestNudity.png.323d0b75849918e3f516bc2a14fbff1f.png

Actors not stripping completely

The stripping is done by checking the slot of the armor and hopefully those are assigned correctly. Copy the (here in post #2) provided AAF_equipmentSetData.xml into your game and it should solve this problem.

Actors not redressing

Activating the 'RSE Strip API Usage' in the MCM (Page #1) should do the trick.

Actors stay flaccid

This was 'a bit' complicated 'til i finally found the solution for this one. Just check if the body morphs (AAF Compatability Patch) have been overwritten. Those are needed to get any erection at all.

Actors with underwear

This can be caused by two things. Either you don't have the correct textures installed or you have a mod (like Unique NPC) installed which interferes and uses its own textures. While i can't provide more assistance with the second part, for the textures it might be useful to check post #4 of my guide.

Advanced Installation for AAF (NMM)

NMM sometimes 'forgets' to copy all files - manual installation is safe but doesn't offer you the choice to remove the single mod you want to get rid off. Both can be a hindrance to us users, but there's a way to get the advantages of both without getting the drawbacks of either option. It only takes more time...

At first you install your mods for AAF with your mod manager (if there's a FOMOD write a note with the options you took for that mod).

Now create a new folder and rename it to 'InstallAAF'. Then we can start to extract the compressed files and copy the files you need, and ONLY these, into your newly created 'InstallAAF'. If there is a folder called 'DATA' in the compressed file only use its content, do NOT simply copy 'DATA' and the rest. Do this while exactly following the order of your preferred loadlist for AAF.

Now comes the last step, copy the content of 'InstallAAF' into the already existing folder DATA inside your game folder. This will take some time, but now your NMM knows where the files came from, and you can be sure that not a single file vanished somewhere. This now allows you to safely de- or reactivate single mods or even to remove them.

When it comes to an update i recommend to do that manually so that NMM doesn't change your load order (and nothing goes *pooof* and is gone).

Tip: Keep your 'InstallAAF' you want to be ready if something breaks. 

Animation failed

This one was caused by using the 'wrong' SEU (there are two separate mods out here that are both called AAF SEU). So if you got this error check SEU first. If you got this version you will not have this problem at all.

AnimationFail.png.a63f3b54316ff0deb870b1c064d26365.png 

Broken furniture

This error message only pops up when you made a mistake placing an object and the linked animation doesn't have enough room to play properly. Moving the object a bit will solve this. 

BrokenItem.png.80b26d0da6126b51fbd716e27bb5b486.png

Cleaning your game and/or savegame

Use this only if you have absolutely no other choice or someone with enough knowledge tells you EXACTLY what to do!

You'll find the required tools in my guide in post #3. I've been using them for several years now and didn't encounter problems with them. But if you don't follow their instructions exactly they could either kill your game or your savegame! Thats also the reason i hesitated to add this entry in the 'open' thread... 

If you use the one to clean your savegame ONLY use 'Remove Unattached Instances'. This will kill all the loose scripts in your savegame and might even help you to 'repair' it this way. Also do NOT overwrite the original savegame (so you might try something else) and save the cleaned savegame under a different name.

Cum overlay doesn't disappear

Something broke the script for that. This happened to me after saving and/or reloading a gamesave while such a overlay is in effect. To remove them you have to get into the creation menu for the char and then remove them the same way as you would remove normal tattoos (in Body and then Overlays).

Entering the menu can be done via console (only use this if you know exactly how to handle this), the face clinic, or an object (like the Looks Mirror).

DD - Vibrator not working

For anyone having issues with vibrators not triggering. The problem is an orphaned keyword on the player. To trigger again you have to enter following line in the console:

player.cf "actor.RemoveKeyword" "DD_kw_Event_IsVibrating"

To see when your next vibrate event will trigger you can type:

player.sv

You should see "DD_Event_Vibrate" followed by "real-time timer 1 expires in [X] seconds"

Deathclaws

There are afaik no M/M animations available atm. So if you got an error regarding this you have to ignore it as there is no solution for that available atm. Also you only seem to have a choice between permanent boner or flaccid.

AAF034D.png.ecb5be89989017bc98847922d7440c93.png

Downloads not working

Often enough it seems as if a link is broken and you can't download a file from here. But in reality it is the installed AV software which is a bit overzealous (aka 'false positive') and doesn't allow the download. If you trust the source it might help to temporarily diasable your AV and reactivate it immediately after you downloaded the required file.

Tip: If you use Windows 10 you don't need to install another AV. The one which is installed with the OS is already good and more than enough for any normal operation. In other words in most cases its a waste of money if you pay for something else as not a single AV on the market offers perfect protection. For 'more protection' you'd need a hardware firewall and the good ones are quite expensive and not meant for private users... 

Error: AAF Error [001] ...

Here we got a mismatch of the versions of installed mods. Check if there are updates for required mods (like F4SE, AAF, etc).

AAF-001-Version.png.4a471264a6957dc5eedb054423fafc5f.png

Error: AAF Error [004] Plugin required...

This is one is caused by a missing requirement for your animations. Like for example 'Prisoner Shackles' for the animation pack of SavageCabbage. Recheck if you really got everything you need.

AAF004.png

Error: AAF Error [005] Actor ID ''0''

This is one i got no solution for, it happened sometimes in my game. But it seems i fixed it by accident…

If someone got a solution for this one please post it in the comments so i can add it here.

AAF005.png.cc7a4e40f5890e1e056fb570bc802b6b.png

Error: AAF Error [011] ...

This error seems to pop up when something is broken or missing. Most of the time it is either an animation pack or a patch for an animation pack. But the error message itself gives a good indication what is broken (see next entry).

Error: AAF Error [011] ''activity2''

Some animation packs reference activity2 which only exists in the sample files. As long as the author of the mod doesn't fix that mistake we have to install the sample files from AAF as well.

Activity2.png.a3ce964f659a342becb880cdf1ebaa7e.png

Error: AAF Error [016] Undefined Location

I got to admit that the following is an assumption of mine. It looks like you got trouble with a file that was made for either 'Homemaker' or the 'Settlements Objects Expansion Pack'. As i use neither of these mods i have no way of finding a definite answer for this error.

But it seems there is also the possibility of typos in used XML. In grouped animations made by BeoWulf91 is a File called 'SavageCabbage_positionData.xml' which contains the line

<position id="FM-Table01-03Missionary" location="Table"/>

which should be changed to

<position id="FM-Table01-03Missionary" location="MediumTable"/>

A fix for this typo can be found here.

AAF016.png.6f9b4b6ee4ec29702e7776ed94373746.png

Error: AAF Error [033] Fallout.callFunction…

Unknown error. Might be a 'broken' XML.

20190114234614_1.jpg

Error: AAF Error [034] Failed to start…

Something went wrong with the installation of an animation or the position pack (the error tells you what is missing). Reinstalling that file will solve this problem.

AAF034.png.8755e25e6c1c7ee3dd918eb7a25752c6.png

Here the problem is the missing file for positioning tags (now replaced by 'Themes').

Error: AAF Error [044] Failed to start...

Here you got a missing an animation pack.

AAF044.png

Error: AAF Error [049] OverlaySet

Something went wrong with the installation of AAF Overlay Patches. Reinstalling them (only the ones you need for your setup!) will solve this problem.

AAF049.png.1a1f9d114fc863fe7607d176d5c1a891.png

Error: AAF Error: Package Assignment failed...

This one seems to get triggered when one of the actors can't get to the location of a scene or left it before it was triggered. So far staying together seems to at least partially solve this

The second way for this error to appear is when one of the participants is killed before the event was finished. Corpses usually can't move and be part of the action. Sadly this is something where we quite often have no control over and is hard or even impossible to prevent.

AAFPackageAssignment.png.3dd51441a03c29dde3463bc8020493c4.png

Error: DD

Here we got an error for DD. If there is already a device in place it can't be replaced by a new one.

error-dd-replacement.png.ee10585891c5c0d86be0d2e11f5f0166.png

Error: FPP Report: ...

You need to activate the integration of 'Plugs of the Commonwealth' in the MCM of 'AAF Prostitution'.

1023186742_FPPReport.png.2835e7203dae55761e74f609310b846c.png

F4SE (Installation)

As quite a few People seem to get this wrong i'll add a picture with the files you need to copy so it works properly.

F4SE.png.3bf7bd22692da4eca53034e9ac502fe4.png

Files damaged or overwritten

There's no easy answer to this problem as this depends on the mods and fixes you use. The imho best way to solve this is also the one that takes the most time. Install your stuff via mod manager and then put a manual installation on top of that. Check the entry 'Game crashes with AAF' for more info.

Only if you know exactly what the damaged/overwritten file is then its just copy and paste. 

Flickering light during gameplay and/or animations

This could have a few causes. The most common one is a mod that breaks combined meshes (like Spring Cleaning) while having 'Cloud Shadows' activated in your ENB. One of those two has to go to solve this problem.

Game crashes

To be blunt Bethesda makes nice worlds, but if it comes to stability they could improve a lot. You'll have to watch out for a lot of things and even use mods to improve that. But mods (and i know no one playing this game without any mods) can cause their own problems too. So lets start with the most important one.

Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch  

That one is one of the first things you install. There's no way to play the game without it.

Next problematic thing is the UI itself. You might not expect it, but the UI can crash your game while doing anything. There are a lot different mods for a UI that might fit your style and i can't cover them all. But i can tell you the mix i use and how to get that stable.

01 DEF_UI and HUD (the classic one)

02 HUDFramework (this one is required for a heap of mods)

03 VIS-G (The 'new' VIS which requires a lot less patches as it is already compatible to many commonly used mods) 

You have to install them in exactly this order to get them stable (check the options!). Otherwise you might get crashes opening your Pip Boy, entering or leaving a power armor, entering a shop, inspecting an item, and many many other things.

Sadly Vault Girl Mod ALPHA (on hold atm) doesn't play nice with VIS-G. If you use the older VIS it is definitely worth a look if you have a female char. Then it would be placed as #4.

Also make sure that you really updated everything which uses F4SE and AAF when there was an update for FO4.

Game crashes while loading a savegame
This seems to be a problem with the newer AAF (35+). You have to change a setting in the file 'AAF_settings XML': 'use_external_data_storage' from 'false' to 'true' to fix that. Its close to the bottom of the file. This seems to be fixed with the new update, i'll let it stay as it might still be useful.

Another possibility seems to be the limit for scripts. You might try to deactivate one of the scriptheavier mods (like the one for 'Settlements') and then load an earlier savegame.

Game crashes with AAF

This is a strong indication that there are some files missing and sadly there's no easy way to solve this as there's no error message. Manually extract and copy the mods (if there are Fomods you have to select the needed files (and ONLY copy those)), in the same order your modlist suggests, into an empty folder and, after this is done, the content of that folder into the game. 

KEEP THAT FOLDER! It may look like wasted space but it will prevent a lot of headache should something happen ever again.

Game crashes with CWSS

As CWSS got its own set of animations it can be a bit sensitive when exiting the shower (aka the game sometimes crashed). Even before AAF its position in the load order was important and i put it quite low (now it is included in the group 'AAF' and not 'Building').

Game crashes shortly after an AAF animation

Activating the 'RSE Strip API Usage' in the MCM (Page #1) should do the trick. 

Game locks with AAF

I only had this in combination with the AAF error about 'activity2' (Please check that entry). 

Headless Ferals

Bethesda decided that the heads of ferals are armor, which means they can be stripped by some of the mods here. Copy the (here in post #2) provided AAF_equipmentSetData.xml into your game and it should solve this problem.

Loadorder and Stability

I prefer to have AAF (and the other files) quite low in my loadorder. With all the updates they end up quite low anyways. But there are some mods that should be put even below them.

Defense Gun Replacer for Pipe-Guns (this one has to be the first installed one in the weapons override group).

Modern Weapon Replacer - Beretta M9-FS (Very good replacer. If you see the barrel and a floating cartridge it must be put lower and reinstalled again).

Modern Weapon Replacer - MK14 EBR Redux (Excellent one. Sadly this weapon has been hidden by the author and is VERY sensitive to the loadorder).

Modern Weapon Replacer - Service Rifle Redux (Also a very good replacer. If you got missing parts it must be put lower and reinstalled again).

Spring Cleaning Compatibility Patch (If Spring Cleaning is used this one has to be the last ESP in your loadorder. PERIOD). 

The best stable result i had was by grouping my mods. With extremely few (for a game from Bethesda) crashes. So if you got trouble in this regard this picture might help you. Btw everything regarding AAF is in that group and not the other ones.

1544655252_FO4Files.png.aa5ae7d90024fb623693aabbc4eb82ed.png

I provided an example how it could look like here in post #1 (the spoiler at the bottom of that post).

Long wait for 'Fast Travel'

This seems to occur quite often shortly after you changed the area (like exiting a building) or reloading the game. It seems to be linked to scripts that havn't been fully loaded yet. Wait a bit before activating 'Fast Travel' and you won't have this anymore.

Long saving times

This might sometimes happen, one moment the save is done in second, sometimes it takes a lot more. I assume that this has to do with the horde of scripts we are running. In the beginning i noticed that the more stuff for AAF was added the more this became noticable. Check if you really need all the options in RSE (for my tests i activated almost everything and this had an effect). On the other hand it might be a good idea to finally upgrade the RAM of your System. 

Misalignment with Leito's animations (AAF)

This is a bug which is relatively easy to fix. Open the file Leito_FF_positionData, which is located in Fallout4 > Data > AFF, and delete the lines: 

<animationOffset actor="1" offset="0,70,0"/>

<animationOffset actor="2" offset="0,0,0"/>

MO2

Although i like MO2 there are some things you have to be aware of:

1. Papyrus is case sensitive and as it is heavyly used by MO2 the mod manager seems to be too. In regards to ini files they got to have exactly the same name as the used ESP. Example:

fp_familyplanningenhanced.ini and FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp <- will NOT work properly

FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.ini and FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp <- will work fine as the names match

Although this won't happen most of the time, a small typo (nobody is perfect) can cause problems and it is something you should be aware of. 

2. If some presets for bodyslides are installed but don't show up, then manually copy the files into DATA > Tools > Bodyslide > SliderPresets. 

3. Often you have to manually edit the url in the meta.ini for an easier access to files which are not located on Nexus. While you do this better close MO2, otherwise the programm seems to ignore changes you just made.

meta.png.68939defc35c46a3bb74aa907742454a.png

Missing Penis

If the 'Schniepel' (the one who gets this deserves a cookie) is missing you have to install Leito F04 Rigs..

Mod Manager crashes

Sadly this happens way too often with NMM. If that happens Forget the download or Installation you just tried. Those files are broken almost every time. You might be lucky and they still work, but thats rare. It is way safer to redownload your mod again than to introduce hidden bugs or errors into your game.

Pregnant but no belly.

Here we got something that is relatively easy to prevent. First of all you absolutely need 'CBBE' and the 'Bodyslide and Outfit Studio' for this to work. Secondly do NOT switch the bodytype or use bodyslide while your char is pregnant. This would break the script for the changes to the body.

If you absolutely have to make a change to the Body there is a way. Deactivate AAF (and the rest), clean your savegame (aka remove the scripts of the uninstalled mods in your savegame!), make the changes, and then reactivate AAF and the rest again. This will reset everything and will then work. But you will loose the pregnancy if you go this route. 

Transfer Settlement: Mannequins.

To be honest i don't know if this is normal for TS or if there is a conflict of scripts somewhere. So i'll add this one here even if it might not be related to anything of AAF. If you see something, like the error in the picture below, it can be that you got two mannequin occupying the same space at the same time. Try moving the mannequin in building mode and they'll separate.

Manequin.png.bb353465119f1a9c08804a7bb9746c3a.png

Whitescreen after starting a new game.

This one is either a glitch (and you got very very lucky) or bad and then i mean REALLY bad. With this bug the game didn't initialize correctly and you are locked in the moment between intro and charakter creation.

The 'very lucky' one:

Just restart the game and wait a few moments while the movie is running. If you skip that one the game might not have finished loading completely and you can end up with the whitescreen.

The 'lucky' one:

You got an invisible installation message. Press [Enter/Return] a few times and the game continues to the creation of your char.

The really really bad one:

Your installation got murdered.

Remove EVERYTHING regarding AAF completely from your Mod Manager (uninstall and delete), search every folder in DATA for obvious remnants of AAF and delete those.

Now let Steam recheck the Integrity of the game and let the service repair the files that went missing or were damaged. The next step is to check if all of your other mods, which have no connection to AAF, are still there.

If not then you have to clean the game (aka put it into a 'fresh installed' condition) and rebuild everything again. 

If they are all still there de- and then reactivating them should be enough.

Now you have to redownload everything regarding AAF and install them with your Mod Manager again. In addition i'd manually extract and copy the mods (if there are Fomods you have to select the needed files (and ONLY copy those)) into an empty folder and, after this is done, the content of that folder into the game. 

I encountered this once and in my case it was Vortex that went, without any obvious cause, crazy and randomly deleted 15-20% of my FO4 files. I still have absolutely no clue what caused this as i had only restarted the game. Now i'm using MO2.

13 hours ago, AfroAttack said:

If you do find a file has been overwritten, whats the safest way of fixing it?

There's no easy answer to that as this depends on the mods and fixes you use. The imho best way is also the one that takes the most time.

Install your stuff via mod manager and then put a manual installation on top of that. Check the entry 'Game crashes with AAF' for more info.

Don't forget to copy them in the same order your modlist suggests (but watch out for the overwrites). Some lists take that into account, some are a bit confusing when it comes to that... 

Only if you know exactly what file it is then its just copy and paste. 

Will add this one to the list.

For some reason I can't get Danse to initiate AAF scenes with me properly. He gets out of his Power Armor and just walks around. When he gets close he just walks away again. Anyone else having this issue? Cause I was trying to setup a romance scene with him and I can't seem to get it to work with him.

Guys, please...

If i wrote something you don't understand then its OK to ask or if you have an Information about an error that is not covered here. But if you have a question regarding a specific mod then please ask in the support thread of that mod. The authors there know way better than i do where the problem might be.

This thread here is meant to easily find already existing solutions and pictures of (unknown) error messages so that mod authors don't have to answer the same question ad nauseam.

Scratch that. Looks like this became the 'unofficial-support-all-problems-thread'...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Made 'a few' updates...

I only hope i didn't overcomplicate the 'Advanced Installation for AAF'. English is my secondary language so it might make sense to me - and you only get 'WTF is that?' out of it.

On 11/10/2018 at 12:19 PM, Kythana said:

Error: AAF Error [034] Failed to start…

Something went wrong with the installation of an animation or the position pack (the error tells you what is missing). Reinstalling that file will solve this problem.

AAF034.png.8755e25e6c1c7ee3dd918eb7a25752c6.png

Here the problem is the missing file for positioning tags.

What actually is the file that fixes that... I'm getting this a lot, I've noticed that other people get this problem as well.

If you could point me in the right direction, I would be very happy... ?

1. File name and location.

2. Load order position for the Mod and the Plugin.

I like the way you have set up the tutorial page, not overly complicated or jumbled. :smile:

EDIT... Just tested out your fix for males with limp dicks and it works, I used Mod Organizer 2 to work out its mod position.

Positions for to stop limp dicks.

- AAF compatibility Patches... mod section of mod organizer 2, at bottom of AAF mods.

Still looking for Feral Ghoul Penis's.

Working on 3 way, I had to turn it off in RSE to prevent it being selected. I think its Farelles animations.

@Krazyone

1. That would be #10 in my list. But the position depends on the list and mods you use. I can only speak in that regard for my guide.

2. I've tried to make my guide as easy as possible for beginners and hopefully even experts might find something useful.

3. For the ferals and ghouls you need the right texture pack. Both of the ones in my guide work (i've tested them both again and again…). But this is also dependent on the list you use, i had to tinker a bit with the order of the installation to get it to work.

The funniest 'bug' i had while testing this was a boner while getting nude, flaccid during the animation, and then a boner again...

18 minutes ago, Kythana said:

@Krazyone

1. That would be #10 in my list. But the position depends on the list and mods you use. I can only speak in that regard for my guide.

2. I've tried to make my guide as easy as possible for beginners and hopefully even experts might find something useful.

3. For the ferals and ghouls you need the right texture pack. Both of the ones in my guide work (i've tested them both again and again…). But this is also dependent on the list you use, i had to tinker a bit with the order of the installation to get it to work.

The funniest 'bug' i had while testing this was a boner while getting nude, flaccid during the animation, and then a boner again...

1. I learn't the correct order for it from your number 10 help, on your other sites list.

2. I made a Mod List and Plug-In list for Mod Organizer, as a reference. Some of it was based off what I learn't on your site.

I've gotten AAF working pretty well now, with only 1 pop-up error, that doesn't affect the game.

The Feral Ghouls with no Penis's, could you give me an actual link for the solution. As they just have the old, terrible model, with nothing between their legs.

I'm eventually going to see if I can get the 3 way animations working, from what I've worked out. I think its Farelle's animation that does that. But I've just turned it off in the RSE mod.

I'm using Mod Organizer 2 to work out the correct order for the mods.

The three way is a bit tricky as it is based on chance. Check RSE for that setting.

For the feral it might be the texture pack i listed under creatures (post #4 in my guide). Not sure, as i always install that one and the ghouls revamped. Or its simply the rigs from Leito (#7 which i also always install).

Btw i use NMM and never had MO(2). So i can't help in that regard.

Edit: The needed files are in 'Leitos Rigs'.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Several updates to the list.

On 11/13/2018 at 10:35 AM, Kythana said:

The three way is a bit tricky as it is based on chance. Check RSE for that setting.

For the feral it might be the texture pack i listed under creatures (post #4 in my guide). Not sure, as i always install that one and the ghouls revamped. Or its simply the rigs from Leito (#7 which i also always install).

Btw i use NMM and never had MO(2). So i can't help in that regard.

Edit: The needed files are in 'Leitos Rigs'.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Several updates to the list.

Got the Feral Ghoul Penis, it was where you said... AAF Leito Fallout 4 Rigs.

Minor problems... only minor.

1. Colour mis-match, it's lighter. But I am not bothered about it, even with the other texture you suggested, HD DLC Creature Textures Rework. It's still a mis-match. But like I said, I'm okay with that.

The texture is pretty scary looking... ?

2. No hard-ons, it would be nice if I could get this to work. But they are 200 or more year old Ghouls. At that age, they are bound to have performance problems in the bedroom.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Working so far.

- 2 way sex

- Humans + hard- ons

- Ghouls

- All dog types

- Synths with no Penis's... Four Play mod has it. But I will have to tick the Four Play options, in the AAF mod's Fomod installer option.

Working on.

- Bears... they keep 1 hitting me, and no animations, no surrendering.

- Deathclaws... same problems as Bears.

- Adding a great Four Play Synth mod to my mod list. Synth Clamp-On mod. ( Just checked it, the mod author has taken it down. ? )

If i remember correctly you need 'Vio Strap On' (#3) for the Synths.

O.o I havn't tested the Synths yet… I totally forgot them. Another thing to add to my still too long list of testing. At least that one isn't too hard. Run through half the Commonwealth, get to University Point, and check what happens.

Thanks for reminding me. :)

Bears? No idea that there were animations, rigs and morphs for them.

Deathclaws only F/M works (no animation for M/M) and there doesn't seem to be a morph available 

4 minutes ago, Kythana said:

If i remember correctly you need 'Vio Strap On' (#3) for the Synths.

O.o I havn't tested the Synths yet… I totally forgot them. Another thing to add to my still too long list of testing.

Already got it installed and working, I don't think it covers Synths. The Human females are using it...

The Synths work great, but the stuff between the legs was a Monkey Wrench, with the Four Play mod.

But that mods been turned off, so no downloading it anymore.

I want to see if they can still get my character pregnant, currently... my character seems to only birth Dogs and Humans, but I think that's all Fallout 4 ever did.

Skyrim has almost all creature births...

Dogs, Ghouls and humans work in FPE. You checked the setting on its second page, right?

Since FONV Deathclaws still scare the s#1t out of me... Was happy when i finished the tests - and will try to avoid further encounters of that sort. And i still have to finish the museum… *shudder*

I just checked the files. Not much about Synth there. I've read something about that, but the big question is where? Can't remember.

1. Still testing to see if the pregnancies are working, I was hoping that there would be more pregnancy types coming along. Seeing as there are more sex animations now.

In Four Play, Family Planning Enhanced. You could only Birth Humans, Ghouls and Dogs. No Supermutant babies...

Birthing a litter of puppies was cute, you could also assign them to your settlements.

I liked the Family Planning Enhanced option to rename your children.

2. I just teleported to Sanctuary, then advanced the story to meet the first Deathclaw. My character is set to be an abject slut coward in RSE. For testing the AAF mods.

The first hit from a Deathclaw, she steps out of her Power Armour and puts her hands up.

Sex scene was messed up, as Deathclaw lay on its side, whilst my character accosted it. Probably the new Ground sex Tag I was testing, messed it up.

When it ended, my character was wearing the Power Armour pieces like they were actual armour. Aka... no Power Armour frame, it was weird.

Glitchy stuff, like the Pipboy un-equipping. Then the screen disappearing, when I console commanded the Pipboy back onto her arm.

It's just my play-testing, to find glitches. Before I play the game properly, with AAF.

3. I know my character can get pregnant to Synths, but I don't know if there is a Synth Baby in Family Planning Enhanced.

ok i have no idea what im doing wrong, i just returned back to Fallout after a long break, hoping the modding scene would expand and it has, i folled your guide step by step, installed everything in the orders you said to, and botted up the game, all the mods are in there, the MCM shows them all active and i can change setting, but none of the animations play, the talk part happens if i use the hotkeys but then they just go back to normal nothing loads... i have no idea what i did wrong :(

4 hours ago, xRAVENxCLAWx said:

ok i have no idea what im doing wrong, i just returned back to Fallout after a long break, hoping the modding scene would expand and it has, i folled your guide step by step, installed everything in the orders you said to, and botted up the game, all the mods are in there, the MCM shows them all active and i can change setting, but none of the animations play, the talk part happens if i use the hotkeys but then they just go back to normal nothing loads... i have no idea what i did wrong :(

This is something that should be discussed in my thread. I'll answer there...

14 hours ago, xRAVENxCLAWx said:

I don't know if this will help, but its my Mod Organizer 2 load order. Still in testing stages... Mods and Plug-ins.

AAF is bad for load orders, 1 place out and your game goes to hell...

There are up to 1 minute pauses until the animations play. On this page, I learn't that its best to turn off Dialogue and Wait in the RSE mod.

My Load order...

Still testing it, so no guarantees...

My finding from this page, and other tutorial pages...

If Kythana, this pages author, does not want me posting my link, I will delete it.

Myself... I am reaching for a perfect load order. I attained it with Four Play. Now my sights are set on AAF... ?

On 11/10/2018 at 10:19 AM, Kythana said:

Error: AAF Error [016] Undefined Location

I got to admit that the following is an assumption of mine. It looks like you got trouble with a file that was made for either 'Homemaker' or the 'Settlements Objects Expansion Pack'. As i use neither of these mods i have no way of finding a definite answer for this error.

AAF016.png.6f9b4b6ee4ec29702e7776ed94373746.png

i found the solution for the undefined location table!

if you downloaded the grouped animations made by BeoWulf91, in the "SavageCabbage_positionData.xml" file you will find this line  \/

<position id="FM-Table01-03Missionary" location="Table"/>

you see the problem? the "table" location doesnt exist, just change it to "MediumTable" which is the correct one...

if you didnt download his edited xml files its the same problem but just somewhere else

I am not sure if anyone reported this bug:

Was getting a weird bug with newest version of AAF that npc who are already using the AAF framework will still be chosen by certain mods and cause an error to trigger. not sure if it related to said mods or just some functions from AAF not triggering properly with newest update.

Mods that trigger this bug are usually those that fire automatticly  like npc vs npc, i have seen this bahaviour in RSE, autonomy enhanced, even just buisness prostitution part where npc will trigger this while the whore is already enganged in the AAF framework ??

This all started for me when i installed the newest version of AAF and started a new game.