9 hours ago, yannmes said:

i have a little problem, aaf stop loading at 60%...

Reveal hidden contents

Quick thought. Try re-downloading the mod and see if a new copy is good. Might be something wrong with the download. Nothing harmed in trying this. :D  Mentioning it since you posted 9 hours ago.

Second thought, check in on the Discord for this mod and get quicker assistance . There is usually someone there for help as well.

14 hours ago, yannmes said:

i have a little problem, aaf stop loading at 60%...

Reveal hidden contents

20191026155426_1.jpg.040719e0ee0879481fb2970687de15a7.jpg

I've the same problem, mine is stuck at 30. Reinstalled AAF, reinstalled F4SE, sorted with LOOT, uninstalled two mods related to AAF I wanted to try out... nothing. I'll try to reinstall AAF again, maybe I had to reinstall F4SE first and then AAF. But more ideas would be appreciated. 

EDIT: Didn't work. Think I'll consider trying Discord.

Hi everyone, I have a problem. i check the regular problems, but I dont see it. I can't access the wizard menu and the sex animation doesnt work when its needed.

This is the first time I install AAF but I try the install all the composant I need liitle by little. But since I install these following mods, the wizard menu was no longer accessible.

Spoiler

Fix1.jpg.58262ea951a0e60131083ff277c774d5.jpg

Thank in advance for your help.

@RDA Sorry but I get a 404 Error when trying to see the image you posted? Not sure what guide your using but the easy'est and most up to date version that I know of is this one: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/124848-aaf-a-comprehensive-installation-guide-and-resource-collection-wip/  . There is a program that is recommended to use to test AAF installations that can be found on Discord https://discord.gg/cP8Fq9z . just follow the link  to tools and Read the instructions on how to use then download the AAF GFV.exe file and run it. This has helped me Loads of times in the past. hope this helps ?

1 hour ago, mashup47 said:

@RDA Sorry but I get a 404 Error when trying to see the image you posted? Not sure what guide your using but the easy'est and most up to date version that I know of is this one: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/124848-aaf-a-comprehensive-installation-guide-and-resource-collection-wip/  . There is a program that is recommended to use to test AAF installations that can be found on Discord https://discord.gg/cP8Fq9z . just follow the link  to tools and Read the instructions on how to use then download the AAF GFV.exe file and run it. This has helped me Loads of times in the past. hope this helps ?

Tried this myself. Everything looks okay except under Modifications, it says Unstable [224+1 ESLs]. I don't know what that means, but could this be the reason why my AAF is stuck at 30%?

EDIT: Going to try installing The One Patch To Bang Them All and updating the theme. Just noticed they were out of date.

22 hours ago, DarkWarbeast said:

Having an issue myself. I have AFF and all the animation mods and all the required mods they list but nothing happens. Like Sexual Harrasment it starts like it is supposed to but when the scene is to start it just stops nothing happens at all and I don't get an error message.

check the links above in my last post.

hi everyone, just wondered if anyone had a fix for AAF getting stuck at % mine is currently stuck at 30% and not loading i have the AIO patch last in my load order and have disabled reenabled the mods should i just redownload/install AAF and see if that fixes it? 

Any Help would be great thanks 

1 hour ago, Zerodark24 said:

hi everyone, just wondered if anyone had a fix for AAF getting stuck at % mine is currently stuck at 30% and not loading i have the AIO patch last in my load order and have disabled reenabled the mods should i just redownload/install AAF and see if that fixes it? 

Any Help would be great thanks 

go here : https://discord.gg/cP8Fq9z. . and download the the tool called "GFV AAF Game File Verifier" from the tools channel and run it.

34 minutes ago, Zerodark24 said:

Thanks got it to work it seems like you are required to put a AIO bang them all temp fix after the AIO patch and is using vortex make sure everything loads before the AIO and if you using a strap mod make sure that also loads before 

Nice to hear you fixed your issue :)  and thanks for posting the solution to it. :thumbsup:

So, I'm having an issue that doesn't seem to be addressed here. I followed all installation instructions exactly for MCG and Sex 'Em Up, got the bodies working, all the animation packs, etc. but when I try to initiate an AAF animation it just doesn't play, for either mod. There's no error message, and if I try to use the "masturbate" hotkey with one of the mods after trying the other, it'll sometimes say something like "This actor is already engaged in an AAF scene." So it's recognizing what I'm doing, but the animations simply aren't playing. Same with using Sex 'em Up's defeat system; I'll surrender and then instead of initiating the sex scene, nothing at all happens. any ideas what I might've done wrong?

1 hour ago, CCubed17 said:

So, I'm having an issue that doesn't seem to be addressed here. I followed all installation instructions exactly for MCG and Sex 'Em Up, got the bodies working, all the animation packs, etc. but when I try to initiate an AAF animation it just doesn't play, for either mod. There's no error message, and if I try to use the "masturbate" hotkey with one of the mods after trying the other, it'll sometimes say something like "This actor is already engaged in an AAF scene." So it's recognizing what I'm doing, but the animations simply aren't playing. Same with using Sex 'em Up's defeat system; I'll surrender and then instead of initiating the sex scene, nothing at all happens. any ideas what I might've done wrong?

It sounds like you have errors in some of your XML files that prevent AAF to correct start the animation, probably because of some bad patch you installed for AAF. To verify this open the AAF manager, and go to the Admin tab and report the errors you see, if any. Buttons to press to achieve this, in sequence: Home (the button to show AAF manager), Delete, Delete,Enter.