22 minutes ago, rockmypunkk said:

Having a problem where my character is invisible during every animation(other npcs work just fine in animations)

That invisible is actually your character. It is used to set up the scenes internally then it appears when everything is ready. This usually happens if you move around during the calling of participants. You need to remain still during that process. Also, interuptions of that calling by other sex approach mods will do the same.

4 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

That invisible is actually your character. It is used to set up the scenes internally then it appears when everything is ready. This usually happens if you move around during the calling of participants. You need to remain still during that process. Also, interuptions of that calling by other sex approach mods will do the same.

I sat completely still without touching my mouse while the same animation played for 10 minutes straight and my character stayed invisible the entire time

5 minutes ago, rockmypunkk said:

I sat completely still without touching my mouse while the same animation played for 10 minutes straight and my character stayed invisible the entire time

I hope this is not becoming a trend?  I think there is Mod conflict somewhere or something.

Check your install order. Have you ran AAF in debug mod? you are using the latest patches and up dates for AAF,looksmenu, FSE  Could you post your load order in a spoiler?

3 hours ago, mashup47 said:

I hope this is not becoming a trend?  I think there is Mod conflict somewhere or something.

Check your install order. Have you ran AAF in debug mod? you are using the latest patches and up dates for AAF,looksmenu, FSE  Could you post your load order in a spoiler?

AAF works completely fine for npcs, I tested it with piper and the custom companion kirana the beast girl and both loaded into the animation instantly, so I'm not sure. 

Hello everyone

For some reason I started to have problems with AAF loading times. it takes ages to find actors and furniture. after those are selected the animation loading time is so long that the actors end up bugged out and you cant cant controll the animations anymore and basically have to wait for it to end. anyone ever had the same problem?

20191127194139_1.jpg

37 minutes ago, TvojaStara said:

For some reason I started to have problems with AAF loading times. it takes ages to find actors and furniture. after those are selected the animation loading time is so long that the actors end up bugged out and you cant cant controll the animations anymore and basically have to wait for it to end. anyone ever had the same problem?

you have a mod in your load order that needs Crazys animations and lietos animation packs to be installed and AAF has an issue with Xena which is given you the error 032 Which i have not come across before same as error 28. sorry i can't much more help.

1 hour ago, rockmypunkk said:

AAF works completely fine for npcs, I tested it with piper and the custom companion kirana the beast girl and both loaded into the animation instantly, so I'm not sure. 

Ok do you have any mods that edit your character like unique player. Also could you post your load order in a spoiler please.

@rockmypunkk

Ok My plugin list location on my computer is here: C:\Users\MyComputer\AppData\Local\Fallout4 you need the file Plugins.txt  Just drag and drop onto Loverslab Reply window.

If you can't see the folder AppData you will have to: click on tools tab and select Folder optionsCapture.PNG.96a3bc9f695d7eae117a96b03c475e8e.PNG

Now open the View tab and select "Show hidden files, folders or drives".

2 hours ago, mashup47 said:

@rockmypunkk

Ok My plugin list location on my computer is here: C:\Users\MyComputer\AppData\Local\Fallout4 you need the file Plugins.txt  Just drag and drop onto Loverslab Reply window.

If you can't see the folder AppData you will have to: click on tools tab and select Folder optionsCapture.PNG.96a3bc9f695d7eae117a96b03c475e8e.PNG

Now open the View tab and select "Show hidden files, folders or drives".

I know where my plugins are, they show in vortex, I was talking about how to do a "spoiler" anyways, I ended up just uploading it to imgur. I also discovered that the human male has a weird issue where the penis is stretched way far off the body in every animation, not sure what causes that

https://imgur.com/a/9oCQ3AH

14 minutes ago, rockmypunkk said:

I know where my plugins are, they show in vortex, I was talking about how to do a "spoiler" anyways, I ended up just uploading it to imgur. I also discovered that the human male has a weird issue where the penis is stretched way far off the body in every animation, not sure what causes that

https://imgur.com/a/9oCQ3AH

You will need to build the male body in Bodyslide also tick the morph box in the bottom left hand corner before building the body.

How do i get an Error Message?

All i got is AAF 60% and nothing works...i reinstalled the the whole game with the new Versions and all required Files, i tried sorting it in all possible ways, searched days for incompatible Mods and tried it without them, build over 50 new Charas with new games and now i reached a point of...lets say madness...i cant stand this crappy menu song anymore...so please, gimme a hint. i need an error Message to know what the fuck is wrong -,-

2 minutes ago, virulenz said:

How do i get an Error Message?

All i got is AAF 60% and nothing works...i reinstalled the the whole game with the new Versions and all required Files, i tried sorting it in all possible ways, searched days for incompatible Mods and tried it without them, build over 50 new Charas with new games and now i reached a point of...lets say madness...i cant stand this crappy menu song anymore...so please, gimme a hint. i need an error Message to know what the fuck is wrong -,-

Didi you update AAF, looksmenu, and FSE to the latest release version after the fallout 4 update. you will have to do this every time fallout updates.

17 minutes ago, virulenz said:

Yes, i redownloaded all Mods...from here and from nexus after the fresh Fallout installation. And yes, i renamed the \Documents\My Games\Fallout4 Folder before i installed the Game again, so there is no old data...

I am a noob to Fallout, but not to gaming ^^

The author of AAF has created a programme that will verify your install https://discord.gg/cP8Fq9z. Download the GFV.exe.  The instructions on how to use it can be found here: second post down

. and also when installing AAF your are give the option to turn on DEBUG Mode.

The Tool skips its tests after the first Error and i dont have a CD Drive in this PC. The Game didnt liked the Idea of my Stick as CD Drive. My little PC has the CD Drive, but not the Power to run Games, it is more my TV and Stereo than a PC. The Tool skips the Test as soon as it detects the NoCD Patch and only gives me "Damaged Executable" and "Version OK".  No other Tests where preformed.

Debug Mode...hmm...why didnt i think of it myself? Okay, i give it a try...hopefully i get any errors to work with (i dont think i ever said anything like this before in my life ^^)

11 hours ago, mashup47 said:

You will need to build the male body in Bodyslide also tick the morph box in the bottom left hand corner before building the body.

I didn't see a male body in bodyslide? What's the name of it? I have bodytalk v2

edit: finally managed to find it buried in bodyslide with all the outfits, built all of the morphs, the crotch now stays in place, however it stays flaccid during the animations, so I guess it's an improvement

3 hours ago, rockmypunkk said:

I didn't see a male body in bodyslide? What's the name of it? I have bodytalk v2

edit: finally managed to find it buried in bodyslide with all the outfits, built all of the morphs, the crotch now stays in place, however it stays flaccid during the animations, so I guess it's an improvement

You have installed the One patch to bang them all after the animations?