11 hours ago, mashup47 said:

worst case You mite have to do a clean start, else you will need to use a third party tool to clean script folder. As This really all depends on what you uninstalled mid play through ( which it is highly recommended that you don't do) . you did load into a clean save, a save of fallout without any trace of animation framework in it and the other mods you uninstalled. then installed the mods?

Maybe it wasn't clear, but i uninstalled it right after i installed it and tested it, so nothing else changed, i didn't install or uninstall anything else. And yeah, i also tried to load a clean save file.

7 hours ago, Rettas said:

Maybe it wasn't clear, but i uninstalled it right after i installed it and tested it, so nothing else changed, i didn't install or uninstall anything else. And yeah, i also tried to load a clean save file.

When you installed this it could of made edit's to mods that you already have your load order. Sorry but I think your going to have to do a fresh install of your moods :(

I have issue with AAF not load sometime, but not the load like in the troubleshoot first post, but like when you load a save file, AAF will runs through and load all animation and position, sometime it doesnt do that. Does that do any harm ?

edit: I removed the bad end animations mid save, do I have to start all over again ? is that the reason it make the AAF not load ?

Hi,

the tip out of the first post :

Misalignment with Leito's animations (AAF)

This is a bug which is relatively easy to fix. Open the file Leito_FF_positionData, which is located in Fallout4 > Data > AFF, and delete the lines: 

<animationOffset actor="1" offset="0,70,0"/>

<animationOffset actor="2" offset="0,0,0"/>

worked for me the other way.  The PC and NPC where misaligned and these lines did not exist. I inserted the two lines above the first set of animation block and the animations were correct.

But I got another problem - they do not use furniture even if they are directly in front of the furniture. I tried to to make the preference for furniture in SEU 100% but it is still ignored. I checked the filesystem for files and there are some with furniturenames in the anim directory.

One other interesting effect - I did not use the unlimited companion framework and had the problem that the NPC's did not strip - After installing the UCF the NPC stripped. I  Installed UCF, because I saw in the admin-console of AAFI reached with home+delete key  errors that UCF was missed.

Heya,

i have a problem with AAF in combination with DEF_UI.

AAF works fine so far, I precisely followed the guide here on how to properly install it and verified that I've done it right multiple times now, no errors in AAFs admin menu, but the following happens:

Every time i switch from INV to DATA in the pipboy and vice-versa, my game does a silent CTD. Just boom, gone.

This is a very old bug that once existed in DEF_UI pre 1.5 but I'm getting it with AAF.

The bug goes away as soon as I either remove DEF_UI (which is not a choice since this breaks all my other UI mods as well) or AAF.

Also, the longer I play, the more corrupt my save seems to get, until finally even the removal of AAF does not fix it anymore.

I, of course, tried all of this with a clean save.

Please note that i did not use LOOT because that thing is a p-o-s when it comes to sorting anything else than casual mods and instead followed a very highly endorsed basic guide on nexusmods.com and built my own list upon this basis (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23556?tab=description).

Everything else in my game is super fine, i only had one visual glitch that i managed to fix myself.

Load order for you:

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
ArmorKeywords.esm
XDI.esm
HUDFramework.esm
Homemaker.esm
SimSettlements.esm
TrueStormsFO4.esm
NAC.esm
AAF.esm
TortureDevices.esm
Rusty Face Fix.esl
LooksMenu.esp
LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
CBBE.esp
Armorsmith Extended.esp
Merged Fixes.esp
Flicker Fixer.esp
RAW INPUT.esp
spacefiddle_Follower-Stealth-Distance-Fixes.esp
CMRQL.esp
VIS-G Item Sorting.esp
VIS-G Item Sorting Vanilla Weight Patch.esp
VIS-G Legendary Modifications.esp
Immersive HUD.esp
Vault Meat Paintings.esp
Basic Ammo Crafting.esp
Craft Ammo - Everything.esp
VisibleWeapons.esp
Friffy_Holstered Weapons.esp
Mercenary.esp
K9TacticalHarness.esp
Tactical Flashlights.esp
Tactical Flashlights - Settings.esp
Binoculars.esp
AKM_AKMS.esp
AKM_AKMS_NWPatch.esp
P220.esp
OTs33Pernach.esp
RU556.esp
AUG-A1.esp
Mosin.esp
CorvalhoWidowShotgun.esp
M1Garand.esp
M1Garand - AWKCR-VIS-VW.esp
M1Garand-1.5xDMG.esp
M9.esp
9x39Project.esp
SVT40.esp
SVT40-AWKCR-VIS.esp
SVT40-1.5xDMG.esp
OTs-02 Kiparis.esp
Ak5C.esp
AK5CSkinPackAll.esp
ReconPack.esp
Krebs.esp
HaxRPG7.esp
Visible Weapons Extended - FULL.esp
Eli_Armour_Compendium.esp
Eli Armor Compendium AE Patch.esp
Crimsomrider's 1950s Feminine Outfits.esp
NezzarLingerieCollection.esp
DX Courser X-92 Power Suit.esp
ASA.esp
PA-Quick Animations.esp
W.A.T.Minutemen.esp
RaiderOverhaul.esp
CROSS_BrotherhoodRecon.esp
CROSS_InstituteExpeditionarySuit.esp
SuperMutantRedux_VIS-G_Patch.esp
BP AE patch - CROSS_IES.esp
BP AE patch - CROSS_IES X6-88.esp
CROSS_CourserStrigidae.esp
Synth Overhaul.esp
Synth Overhaul - No level requirements Patch.esp
CROSS_CoA.esp
FO4 NPCs Travel.esp
Search and Destroy - Lite.esp
EveryonesBestFriend.esp
LR_Motorcycle.esp
LR_LoneWandererFarHarbour.esp
LR_LoneWandererNukaWorld.esp
Immersive Fallout - Movement (DLC).esp
Immersive Fallout - Real Recoil (DLC).esp
Immersive Fallout - Realistic ADS (DLC).esp
Immersive Fallout - Realistic Jumping.esp
Immersive Fallout - Vanilla Laser Recoil.esp
Immersive Fallout - Vanilla Player Movement.esp
3dscopes-replacer.esp
Better Explosives Redux.esp
Better Locational Damage.esp
Better Locational Damage - DLC_Automatron.esp
Better Locational Damage - DLC_WWorkshop.esp
Better Locational Damage - DLC_Far_Harbor.esp
Better Locational Damage - DLC_Nuka_World.esp
BLD - Leveled Lists - DLC.esp
Better Locational Damage - Ghoul Edition.esp
Better Perks.esp
Better Cooking.esp
Better Chems.esp
SuperMutantRedux.esp
SuperMutantRedux_ArmorSmithExtended.esp
MiscHairstyle.esp
MoreBeards.esp
MoreHairstyles4Female4.1.esp
MoreHairstyles4Male3.1.esp
KSHairdos.esp
AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
Lots More Facial Hair.esp
Lots More Female Hairstyles.esp
Lots More Male Hairstyles.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
Idiot Slut.esp
dcc-bp-lol.esp
Merged Appearance.esp
CompanionOverhaul.esp
Guards.esp
Cito.esp
DeterminedDesdemona.esp
KindKasumi.esp
Mason.esp
MesmerizingMagnolia.esp
Maxson.esp
MagsBlack.esp
NastyNisha_MystolleVersion.esp
NewFace_Settlers.esp
ImmersiveVendors.esp
VisibleCompanionAffinity.esp
PD_LowerWeapon.esp
InstitWeapPosit.esp
GlowingSeaEXPANDED.esp
GoodneighborExpanded.esp
TrainBar.esp
F4  Death Tunnel.esp
The Lost Vault.esp
subwayrunnnerdynamiclighting.esp
plenty 'o' exploration.esp
MsRae_Shops.esp
InsideJobs.esp
BTInteriors_Project.esp
stumbleuponinteriors.esp
DWUK_LexingtonInteriors.esp
Lexington Interiors Holotape Fix.esp
WOTC.esp
SettlementMenuManager.esp
WorkshopRearranged.esp
Homemaker - Streetlights Use Passive Power.esp
V's Stylish Decor2.esp
LongerPowerLines3x.esp
SimSettlements_XPAC_IndustrialRevolution.esp
111Settlement.esp
SalvageBeacons.esp
AGOMBz.esp
Merged Visuals.esp
Patch BLD-HBT.esp
TrueStormsFO4-FarHarbor.esp
TrueStormsFO4-NukaWorld-FH-Compat.esp
InteriorsEnhanced-All-In-One.esp
NAC-NukaWorld.esp
NAC-FarHarbor.esp
NAC-AE Patch.esp
Thaylar Lighting 3.2 - Big Edition.esp
Thaylar Lighting 3.2 VTWO Patch - Big Edition.esp
Thaylar Lighting 3.2 Workshop Rearranged Patch - Big Edition.esp
WET.esp
Radiant Clouds and Fogs.esp
Pip-Boy Flashlight.esp
BrighterSettlementLights_LessHarsh.esp
DarkerNights.esp
DarkerNightsDetection.esp
DarkerNights-Radiant.esp
TrueBlood.esp
PowerArmorImpactEffects.esp
Swinging Meat Bags.esp
Merged Audio.esp
Quieter Settlements - Recommended Settings.esp
Realistic_conversations.esp
PlayerComments.esp
PlayerComments_UFO4P_Patch.esp
IcebreakerCDO-Settlements.esp
IcebreakerCDO-Piper.esp
FlirtyCommonwealth.esp
FlirtyCommonwealthFemale.esp
Prisoner Shackles.esp
VIO_Strap-On.esp
Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp
Crazy_Animation_Rugs.esp
AAF_Four-Play_Animations_Crazy6987.esp
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
Mutated Lust.esp
Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
Farelle_Animations.esp
rxl_bp70_animations.esp
four_play.esp
CumNWealth.esp
CumNWealth_mutant.esp
AAF_SEU.esp
CompanionsGoHome_A.esp
CheatTerminal.esp
Faster Terminal Displays (20x).esp
Stm_DiamondCityExpansion.esp
Schnips - 3dscopes-replacer - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - AK5C - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - AKM_AKMS - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - AUG-A1 - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - Better Chems - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - Better Cooking - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - Better Explosives Redux - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - Better Locational Damage - DLC_Automatron - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - Better Locational Damage - DLC_Far_Harbor - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - Better Locational Damage - DLC_Nuka_World - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - Better Locational Damage - Raider Overhaul - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - Better Locational Damage - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - Binoculars - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - BLD - Leveled Lists - DLC - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - CheatTerminal - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - CROSS_BrotherhoodRecon - AWKCR, VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - CROSS_CoA - AWKCR, VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - CROSS_CourserStrigidae - AWKCR, VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - CROSS_InstituteExpeditionarySuit - AWKCR, VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - Friffy_Holstered Weapons - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - Immersive HUD - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - K9TacticalHarness - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - LR_Motorcycle - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - Mercenary - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - NPC Travel - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - OTs33Pernach - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - P220 - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - PlayerComments - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - RU556 - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - Salvage Beacon - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - SettlementMenuManager - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - SimSettlements - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - Stm_DiamondCityExpansion - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - SuperMutantRedux - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - Visible Weapons - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - W.A.T.Minutemen - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - Workshop Rearranged - VIS-G Patch.esp
BostonFPSFixAIO.esp
SP Better Stealthboys.esp
SurvivalOptions.esp
NoMedicsNoAmmoWeight.esp
IncreasedCarryWeightPlus.esp
DeadlyRadstorms_Damage_40.esp
Fr4nssonsLightTweaks.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Thanks for any input. Currently, i sadly cannot use AAF at all.

Final thought: I have no idea if AAF creates a logfile, I cant find anything under F4SE, AAF or Documents/MyGames/FO4...

UPDATE: 

The bug only happens, if I open the AAF HUD at least once via pressing home. If I never press it at all and just continue playing, the bug won't appear. So it seems, that the AAF HUD is somehow fucking up with DEF_UI and causing the (old) CTD bug.

Aside from the fact that it's highly recommended to have everything AAF-related at the bottom of your load order to avoid issues/for stability;

1 hour ago, XenonS3 said:

four_play.esp

That certainly doesn't help.

The old four_play and AAF do *not* play nice.
Also not entirely sure, but I think VIS-G doesn't play too nice with AAF either.
Either way, pull that plugin, and shift the AAF-related ones to the bottom of the load order, and see if that helps.
I'd also try reinstalling Polistiro's patch for Leito & Crazy's, and try selecting 'none' for the options it gives you. Had at least one person fix theirs, and that was one of the things they'd tried. [no idea why that'd work, but who fuckin knows with Fallout 4. It Just Worksâ„¢]

Also, the longer I play, the more corrupt my save seems to get

Also just an FYI, only truly "clean" save, is a new game. Thanks Bethesda...

14 minutes ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Aside from the fact that it's highly recommended to have everything AAF-related at the bottom of your load order to avoid issues/for stability;

That certainly doesn't help.

The old four_play and AAF do *not* play nice.
Also not entirely sure, but I think VIS-G doesn't play too nice with AAF either.
Either way, pull that plugin, and shift the AAF-related ones to the bottom of the load order, and see if that helps.
I'd also try reinstalling Polistiro's patch for Leito & Crazy's, and try selecting 'none' for the options it gives you. Had at least one person fix theirs, and that was one of the things they'd tried. [no idea why that'd work, but who fuckin knows with Fallout 4. It Just Worksâ„¢]

Heya, many thanks for the fast reply!

- The four_play.esp actually comes from the AAF Compatibility Patches and was highly recommended to keep. I think, its an semi-empty plugin that keeps backwards compatibility for anims that soft-require this file. But i'll try it to deactivate it.

- Polistiro's patch for Leito & Crazy's are installed, with everything set to none, as instructed in the AAF guide here on LL. The reason for the none is that Leito took care of supporting AAF on his own and therefore Polistiro's patch should not install the Leito options.

- I cannot play without VIS-G anymore. Literally every mod that adds stuff into my game has been patched for it (many with the Schnips patches). If i have to choose between VIS-G and AAF, its gonna be VIS-G. The vanilla inventory management is just horrible... There are no alternatives to VIS-G are there?

- AAF is already very close to the bottom, only minor patches, fixes and the VIS-G patches are after AAF. But I'll try to put it to the very bottom and see if that helps. Obviously, the esm file can't be at the bottom...

Also just an FYI, only truly "clean" save, is a new game. Thanks Bethesda...

Yeah, i know. Which makes the whole damn process even worse because I have to go through the whole fucking Intro everytime I want to test if AAF finally works. And using a Quck-Start mod is not safe at all too.

Thanks so far ;)

3 minutes ago, XenonS3 said:

The four_play.esp actually comes from the AAF Compatibility Patches and was highly recommended to keep. I think, its an semi-empty plugin that keeps backwards compatibility for anims that soft-require this file. But i'll try it to deactivate it.

It's a proxy for old keeping some old four_play shit working.
If you've gotten the updated stuff from say, Leito's for instance, it's already remade for AAF.

As for VIS-G, not that I know of.
As I said, not sure if the two cause problems in and of themselves.

Can't hurt to try and reinstall Polistiro's patch. :P

Not sure why a handful people are getting issues with DEF_UI, as I've got it myself and haven't had issues.

22 minutes ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

[...]

I wrote everything down that you said and will wait some more time for (possibly) more suggestions from others.

I will try all of it later when I find the nerve of redoing the intro once more *sigh*.

Thanks again :)

I'm gonna need some help here so I followed this guide and gotten everything to work so far but once I started trying to do some dogmeat animations and supermutants I was trying to figure out why the erect state wasn't working. So I went through pages upon pages on finding out how to make these creatures erect during animations and I gotten  aaf creature patch for bodytalk. So after installing that I went in-game try pairing my actors but for some odd reason everytime I press the right button it won't work. I went through admins went through my pippoy just to check if my right bottom was broke but it works all fine. Just that when slecting actors and trying to go to next stage is when the right button won't work.

Did I just straight up did somthing wrong or do I gotta re-install evertyhing from scratch again. Keep in mind I'm doing Vortex and manual.

4 hours ago, XenonS3 said:

I wrote everything down that you said and will wait some more time for (possibly) more suggestions from others.

I will try all of it later when I find the nerve of redoing the intro once more *sigh*.

Thanks again :)

tip to make life easy for yourself, Load fallout 4 up with no mods installed and play game until you have just opened the vault door with your pipboy and then save game and name it something like Fresh Start. Now you have a clean save for testing mods with.  An alternative to Vis G  is Vis tags which I still use myself. The install order recommended by leito for his animations is first AAF, Leito's Animations, Polistiro's patch then AAF compatibility Patchs, ..

5 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Not sure why a handful people are getting issues with DEF_UI, as I've got it myself and haven't had issues.

Could be that it needs to be updated to the latest FSE version..

2 hours ago, mashup47 said:

tip to make life easy for yourself, Load fallout 4 up with no mods installed and play game until you have just opened the vault door with your pipboy and then save game and name it something like Fresh Start. Now you have a clean save for testing mods with.  An alternative to Vis G  is Vis tags which I still use myself. The install order recommended by leito for his animations is first AAF, Leito's Animations, Polistiro's patch then AAF compatibility Patchs, ..

Could be that it needs to be updated to the latest FSE version..

I have tried both valdicil and vis-g and with pipboy, around the 10 to 15 hr mark, ctd. Go to perk tree, ctd.  Hit escape to save, ctd.   Try and pick up a legendary item from a dead body ctd. A quest item such as mysterious serum or legendary from workbench or my container ctd.

This is especially true after an animation. If I want to do anything with pipboy,  I have to exit game and restart.  

Sometimes it will work after a small animation, but if after a longer animation such as violate or CSA, I need to restart.

This started in game version 1.10.130 for me. I thought it was on me, my load order, or a bath bug.  But seeing others have this issue is a relief because I have almost given up...  Haha

John

8 hours ago, XenonS3 said:

Heya,

i have a problem with AAF in combination with DEF_UI.

AAF works fine so far, I precisely followed the guide here on how to properly install it and verified that I've done it right multiple times now, no errors in AAFs admin menu, but the following happens:

Every time i switch from INV to DATA in the pipboy and vice-versa, my game does a silent CTD. Just boom, gone.

This is a very old bug that once existed in DEF_UI pre 1.5 but I'm getting it with AAF.

The bug goes away as soon as I either remove DEF_UI (which is not a choice since this breaks all my other UI mods as well) or AAF.

Also, the longer I play, the more corrupt my save seems to get, until finally even the removal of AAF does not fix it anymore.

Please note that i did not use LOOT because that thing is a p-o-s when it comes to sorting anything else than casual mods and instead followed a very highly endorsed basic guide on nexusmods.com and built my own list upon this basis (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23556?tab=description).

Everything else in my game is super fine, i only had one visual glitch that i managed to fix myself.

Load order for you:

Reveal hidden contents

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
ArmorKeywords.esm
XDI.esm
HUDFramework.esm
Homemaker.esm
SimSettlements.esm
TrueStormsFO4.esm
NAC.esm
AAF.esm
TortureDevices.esm
Rusty Face Fix.esl
LooksMenu.esp
LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
CBBE.esp
Armorsmith Extended.esp
Merged Fixes.esp
Flicker Fixer.esp
RAW INPUT.esp
spacefiddle_Follower-Stealth-Distance-Fixes.esp
CMRQL.esp
VIS-G Item Sorting.esp
VIS-G Item Sorting Vanilla Weight Patch.esp
VIS-G Legendary Modifications.esp
Immersive HUD.esp
Vault Meat Paintings.esp
Basic Ammo Crafting.esp
Craft Ammo - Everything.esp
VisibleWeapons.esp
Friffy_Holstered Weapons.esp
Mercenary.esp
K9TacticalHarness.esp
Tactical Flashlights.esp
Tactical Flashlights - Settings.esp
Binoculars.esp
AKM_AKMS.esp
AKM_AKMS_NWPatch.esp
P220.esp
OTs33Pernach.esp
RU556.esp
AUG-A1.esp
Mosin.esp
CorvalhoWidowShotgun.esp
M1Garand.esp
M1Garand - AWKCR-VIS-VW.esp
M1Garand-1.5xDMG.esp
M9.esp
9x39Project.esp
SVT40.esp
SVT40-AWKCR-VIS.esp
SVT40-1.5xDMG.esp
OTs-02 Kiparis.esp
Ak5C.esp
AK5CSkinPackAll.esp
ReconPack.esp
Krebs.esp
HaxRPG7.esp
Visible Weapons Extended - FULL.esp
Eli_Armour_Compendium.esp
Eli Armor Compendium AE Patch.esp
Crimsomrider's 1950s Feminine Outfits.esp
NezzarLingerieCollection.esp
DX Courser X-92 Power Suit.esp
ASA.esp
PA-Quick Animations.esp
W.A.T.Minutemen.esp
RaiderOverhaul.esp
CROSS_BrotherhoodRecon.esp
CROSS_InstituteExpeditionarySuit.esp
SuperMutantRedux_VIS-G_Patch.esp
BP AE patch - CROSS_IES.esp
BP AE patch - CROSS_IES X6-88.esp
CROSS_CourserStrigidae.esp
Synth Overhaul.esp
Synth Overhaul - No level requirements Patch.esp
CROSS_CoA.esp
FO4 NPCs Travel.esp
Search and Destroy - Lite.esp
EveryonesBestFriend.esp
LR_Motorcycle.esp
LR_LoneWandererFarHarbour.esp
LR_LoneWandererNukaWorld.esp
Immersive Fallout - Movement (DLC).esp
Immersive Fallout - Real Recoil (DLC).esp
Immersive Fallout - Realistic ADS (DLC).esp
Immersive Fallout - Realistic Jumping.esp
Immersive Fallout - Vanilla Laser Recoil.esp
Immersive Fallout - Vanilla Player Movement.esp
3dscopes-replacer.esp
Better Explosives Redux.esp
Better Locational Damage.esp
Better Locational Damage - DLC_Automatron.esp
Better Locational Damage - DLC_WWorkshop.esp
Better Locational Damage - DLC_Far_Harbor.esp
Better Locational Damage - DLC_Nuka_World.esp
BLD - Leveled Lists - DLC.esp
Better Locational Damage - Ghoul Edition.esp
Better Perks.esp
Better Cooking.esp
Better Chems.esp
SuperMutantRedux.esp
SuperMutantRedux_ArmorSmithExtended.esp
MiscHairstyle.esp
MoreBeards.esp
MoreHairstyles4Female4.1.esp
MoreHairstyles4Male3.1.esp
KSHairdos.esp
AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
Lots More Facial Hair.esp
Lots More Female Hairstyles.esp
Lots More Male Hairstyles.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
Idiot Slut.esp
dcc-bp-lol.esp
Merged Appearance.esp
CompanionOverhaul.esp
Guards.esp
Cito.esp
DeterminedDesdemona.esp
KindKasumi.esp
Mason.esp
MesmerizingMagnolia.esp
Maxson.esp
MagsBlack.esp
NastyNisha_MystolleVersion.esp
NewFace_Settlers.esp
ImmersiveVendors.esp
VisibleCompanionAffinity.esp
PD_LowerWeapon.esp
InstitWeapPosit.esp
GlowingSeaEXPANDED.esp
GoodneighborExpanded.esp
TrainBar.esp
F4  Death Tunnel.esp
The Lost Vault.esp
subwayrunnnerdynamiclighting.esp
plenty 'o' exploration.esp
MsRae_Shops.esp
InsideJobs.esp
BTInteriors_Project.esp
stumbleuponinteriors.esp
DWUK_LexingtonInteriors.esp
Lexington Interiors Holotape Fix.esp
WOTC.esp
SettlementMenuManager.esp
WorkshopRearranged.esp
Homemaker - Streetlights Use Passive Power.esp
V's Stylish Decor2.esp
LongerPowerLines3x.esp
SimSettlements_XPAC_IndustrialRevolution.esp
111Settlement.esp
SalvageBeacons.esp
AGOMBz.esp
Merged Visuals.esp
Patch BLD-HBT.esp
TrueStormsFO4-FarHarbor.esp
TrueStormsFO4-NukaWorld-FH-Compat.esp
InteriorsEnhanced-All-In-One.esp
NAC-NukaWorld.esp
NAC-FarHarbor.esp
NAC-AE Patch.esp
Thaylar Lighting 3.2 - Big Edition.esp
Thaylar Lighting 3.2 VTWO Patch - Big Edition.esp
Thaylar Lighting 3.2 Workshop Rearranged Patch - Big Edition.esp
WET.esp
Radiant Clouds and Fogs.esp
Pip-Boy Flashlight.esp
BrighterSettlementLights_LessHarsh.esp
DarkerNights.esp
DarkerNightsDetection.esp
DarkerNights-Radiant.esp
TrueBlood.esp
PowerArmorImpactEffects.esp
Swinging Meat Bags.esp
Merged Audio.esp
Quieter Settlements - Recommended Settings.esp
Realistic_conversations.esp
PlayerComments.esp
PlayerComments_UFO4P_Patch.esp
IcebreakerCDO-Settlements.esp
IcebreakerCDO-Piper.esp
FlirtyCommonwealth.esp
FlirtyCommonwealthFemale.esp
Prisoner Shackles.esp
VIO_Strap-On.esp
Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp
Crazy_Animation_Rugs.esp
AAF_Four-Play_Animations_Crazy6987.esp
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
Mutated Lust.esp
Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
Farelle_Animations.esp
rxl_bp70_animations.esp
four_play.esp
CumNWealth.esp
CumNWealth_mutant.esp
AAF_SEU.esp
CompanionsGoHome_A.esp
CheatTerminal.esp
Faster Terminal Displays (20x).esp
Stm_DiamondCityExpansion.esp
Schnips - 3dscopes-replacer - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - AK5C - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - AKM_AKMS - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - AUG-A1 - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - Better Chems - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - Better Cooking - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - Better Explosives Redux - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - Better Locational Damage - DLC_Automatron - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - Better Locational Damage - DLC_Far_Harbor - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - Better Locational Damage - DLC_Nuka_World - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - Better Locational Damage - Raider Overhaul - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - Better Locational Damage - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - Binoculars - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - BLD - Leveled Lists - DLC - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - CheatTerminal - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - CROSS_BrotherhoodRecon - AWKCR, VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - CROSS_CoA - AWKCR, VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - CROSS_CourserStrigidae - AWKCR, VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - CROSS_InstituteExpeditionarySuit - AWKCR, VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - Friffy_Holstered Weapons - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - Immersive HUD - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - K9TacticalHarness - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - LR_Motorcycle - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - Mercenary - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - NPC Travel - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - OTs33Pernach - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - P220 - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - PlayerComments - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - RU556 - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - Salvage Beacon - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - SettlementMenuManager - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - SimSettlements - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - Stm_DiamondCityExpansion - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - SuperMutantRedux - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - Visible Weapons - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - W.A.T.Minutemen - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - Workshop Rearranged - VIS-G Patch.esp
BostonFPSFixAIO.esp
SP Better Stealthboys.esp
SurvivalOptions.esp
NoMedicsNoAmmoWeight.esp
IncreasedCarryWeightPlus.esp
DeadlyRadstorms_Damage_40.esp
Fr4nssonsLightTweaks.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Thanks for any input. Currently, i sadly cannot use AAF at all.

Final thought: I have no idea if AAF creates a logfile, I cant find anything under F4SE, AAF or Documents/MyGames/FO4...

UPDATE: 

The bug only happens, if I open the AAF HUD at least once via pressing home. If I never press it at all and just continue playing, the bug won't appear. So it seems, that the AAF HUD is somehow fucking up with DEF_UI and causing the (old) CTD bug.

I also use the BRB loasd order with the vis-g and schipps. 

Game works beautifully until I load AAF.

Placing before schipps, game will ctd on load. After schipps, ctd on load. 

At this point not installing def_ui and vis-g is the only way to stop the ctd - for various instances of pipboy handling.  

But with latest version of AAF, ctd on valdicil and def_ui - which has not been a problem since end of last year. Now it is a problem. 

Not having def_ui is the only fix at this point.  A great disappointment for sure.

John

1 hour ago, MrCruelJohn said:

I also use the BRB loasd order with the vis-g and schipps. 

Game works beautifully until I load AAF.

Placing before schipps, game will ctd on load. After schipps, ctd on load. 

At this point not installing def_ui and vis-g is the only way to stop the ctd - for various instances of pipboy handling.  

But with latest version of AAF, ctd on valdicil and def_ui - which has not been a problem since end of last year. Now it is a problem. 

Not having def_ui is the only fix at this point.  A great disappointment for sure.

John

Open Data/AAF/AAF_settings.ini with a text editor
[DEBUG MODES]

debug_on = true
Save
start fallout and in game you should see text on the left hand side of the screen. this will tell you more of what is going wrong. as I said before DEF ui Needs to be updated to the latest FSE version as the one that you are using contains old FSE scripts which are overwriting the new FSE scripts in AAF. the only way you can have your cake and eat is to rollback your game and FSE version or make the hard choice of which mod to drope. sorry best answer I have.

7 hours ago, Nqz said:

I'm gonna need some help here so I followed this guide and gotten everything to work so far but once I started trying to do some dogmeat animations and supermutants I was trying to figure out why the erect state wasn't working. So I went through pages upon pages on finding out how to make these creatures erect during animations and I gotten  aaf creature patch for bodytalk. So after installing that I went in-game try pairing my actors but for some odd reason everytime I press the right button it won't work. I went through admins went through my pippoy just to check if my right bottom was broke but it works all fine. Just that when slecting actors and trying to go to next stage is when the right button won't work.

Did I just straight up did somthing wrong or do I gotta re-install evertyhing from scratch again. Keep in mind I'm doing Vortex and manual.

The Creature pack for BT2 did not work for me...I have been using Dog Love for a bit now. Works great. I use Vortex which uses Loot to load proper. As long as you deal with any conflicts by placing before or after commands for said conflicts, my game works fine and everything except Ferals will attain erections..Also you need to check your animation packs to see if there are creature animations. Leitos has some dog, but Savage Cabbage and Valdernia? have most of them...

15 minutes ago, mashup47 said:

Open Data/AAF/AAF_settings.ini with a text editor
[DEBUG MODES]

debug_on = true
Save
start fallout and in game you should see text on the left hand side of the screen. this will tell you more of what is going wrong. as I said before DEF ui Needs to be updated to the latest FSE version as the one that you are using contains old FSE scripts which are overwriting the new FSE scripts in AAF. the only way you can have your cake and eat is to roll your game and FSE version or make the hard choice of which mod to drope. sorry best answer I have.

I agree. DEF needs updated.  A lot of mods will be going away just because of age and incompatibility.  Unfortunately, but is life.

However I wonder why if AAF is installed last, it wouldn't overwrite the old scripts of DEF...  but that is beyond me at this point.

8 minutes ago, MrCruelJohn said:

I agree. DEF needs updated.  A lot of mods will be going away just because of age and incompatibility.  Unfortunately, but is life.

old but not passed it if your on Discord you can download the latest update for it from the beta file's tab ' def_ui.dll ' I have just heard.....Please do let us know

1 minute ago, mashup47 said:

old but not passed it if your on Discord you can download the latest update for it from the beta file's tab ' def_ui.dll ' I have just heard.....

Yes I have this. Game 138. F4SE 17 downloaded dll from discord. This is updated fully. New game install.  New mod install.  I do not rehash game installs or load orders. I do not use save files and always start new game.  

So unless you have another way of saying DEF needs updated, it is not known to me.  

1 hour ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Yes I have this. Game 138. F4SE 17 downloaded dll from discord. This is updated fully. New game install.  New mod install.  I do not rehash game installs or load orders. I do not use save files and always start new game.  

So unless you have another way of saying DEF needs updated, it is not known to me.  

Same,

DEF_UI has been updated to 138 already but its not on Nexus. The author still calls the update a BETA but I've played with it for over 20hrs now (without AAF) and had no crashes, no problems and no incompatibilities.

The problems only start as soon as AAF gets in the mix (just like in Johns case), which suggests, that the problem lies within AAF itself and AAF needs proper updating to solve this.

In my case, I can start/load the game with AAF installed, I can play it for hours, the problems kick in as soon as i open AAFs interface (Home key) for the first time. As soon as I do this, my game gets corrupted.

For now, I'm going to stay away from AAF.

And if I ever feel like I need some sexy time in Fallout 4, i save, quit and activate AAF, load my save, play a scene, quit and deactivate it again and reload the old save. That works for me xD.

1 minute ago, XenonS3 said:

Same,

DEF_UI has been updated to 138 already but its not on Nexus. The author still calls the update a BETA but I've played with it for over 20hrs now (without AAF) and had no crashes, no problems and no incompatibilities.

The problems only start as soon as AAF gets in the mix (just like in Johns case), which suggests, that the problem lies within AAF itself and AAF needs proper updating to solve this.

I agree. Wotks beautiful using the BRB load order. Either valdicil or vis-g. Until AAF is installed .... and especially after an animation.  

Just something bothering with the UI, doesnt know what to do, so ctd.

The choices at the moment is a lightly molded vanilla sex game or a full modded non-sex game.  

Too many new installs and new games only to have it grenade on me...

John

11 minutes ago, mashup47 said:

sorry I could not be more helpful. As you say the mod Author should be made aware of this issue you can post here;

Done. We'll see if our DEF_UI / AAF problems get any attention.

We all have our real life as well so I can understand if that takes some time...