1 hour ago, rockmypunkk said:

Hello, did you solve your invisible player's problem?

I have it from time to time and for me it's caused randomly when I change the aspect, since for example I change haircut every 2-3 days. To solve it, usually I open console and call Looksmenu with the command:

SLM 14

Then I don't modify anything, I just confirm the menu and go back in game, after that the problem is solved for me.

1 hour ago, mashup47 said:

I cant see anything wrong with you load order. Have you tried cleaning your save file or better yet try it with a clean save. othere then that I'm at a lose as to what is causing this conflict. sorry :(

Okay, I'll try starting a fresh save and see if it fixes anything

edit: still doesn't work, still shows as erect when you remove outfit, and then flaccid in AAF scenes. Is there a different male body type I can use to troubleshoot?

1 hour ago, A.J. said:

Hello, did you solve your invisible player's problem?

I have it from time to time and for me it's caused randomly when I change the aspect, since for example I change haircut every 2-3 days. To solve it, usually I open console and call Looksmenu with the command:

SLM 14

Then I don't modify anything, I just confirm the menu and go back in game, after that the problem is solved for me.

No which is weird, if I trigger a scene in pre-war playing as the male MC with Nora, both show up fine, but if I'm playing as the FeMC with nate, she stays invisible

2 hours ago, rockmypunkk said:

No which is weird, if I trigger a scene in pre-war playing as the male MC with Nora, both show up fine, but if I'm playing as the FeMC with nate, she stays invisible

Even if you keep your Nora as it is? without modifying it, or without loading a preset? If it's so, it's strange for sure. Still, it would be nice to try to SLM 14, not modify and just confirm the character, to see what happens

On 11/28/2019 at 5:58 PM, A.J. said:

Even if you keep your Nora as it is? without modifying it, or without loading a preset? If it's so, it's strange for sure. Still, it would be nice to try to SLM 14, not modify and just confirm the character, to see what happens

The only part that's modified is that I'm using the atomic beauty body from nexusmods

On 11/28/2019 at 1:43 PM, mashup47 said:

I cant see anything wrong with you load order. Have you tried cleaning your save file or better yet try it with a clean save. othere then that I'm at a lose as to what is causing this conflict. sorry :(

Managed to at least fix the human penis by removing bodytalk and using the AAF resources for fomod download from here

Alright time for me to stop lurking and actually post something :)

I'm having an issue with AAF not detecting *any* of my plugins - I get a huge line of 037 and 038 warnings.

ScreenShot271.png.a75db7a60c0bdc26b581d622ae0cda43.png

image.png.f2649a46d347645471e1c0cd5afa235a.png

I've verfied and reinstalled all the listed esps/esms and attempted multiple reinstalls of AAF and AAF Themes to no avail. Perhaps my load order is finagled?

I'm completely lost - help is appreciated. Kinda annoying since I got it working in a previous game but am now failing pretty stupidly now.

4 hours ago, WNG_M-109A-6 said:

Alright time for me to stop lurking and actually post something :)

I'm having an issue with AAF not detecting *any* of my plugins - I get a huge line of 037 and 038 warnings.

I've verfied and reinstalled all the listed esps/esms and attempted multiple reinstalls of AAF and AAF Themes to no avail. Perhaps my load order is finagled?

I'm completely lost - help is appreciated. Kinda annoying since I got it working in a previous game but am now failing pretty stupidly now.

I Think Fallout has been updated to 1.10.163 in the late few hours this could be your problem. Best solution for now would be to roll back your game.

26 minutes ago, CJD1312 said:

This keeps happening to me throughout various Staged animations. This was a Stingwing one to be exact....i'm not sure why it keeps happening but it's really annoying cos when it does, the animation becomes out of sync. Can anyone heed any advice??

Untitled.jpg

Hmm me say Animations not working and actors standing around? You will either have to Update FSE or AAF ( it's just been updated)  OR both as Fallout 4 had a December update... Or do what I said in my post above yours. But saying that this update dose fix a crash issue with fallout 4......

10 hours ago, mashup47 said:

Hmm me say Animations not working and actors standing around? You will either have to Update FSE or AAF ( it's just been updated)  OR both as Fallout 4 had a December update... Or do what I said in my post above yours. But saying that this update dose fix a crash issue with fallout 4......

It was happening before the update also. I have everything updated regards the requirements for AAF to work, apart from LooksMenu which still hasn't been updated...

2 hours ago, CJD1312 said:

It was happening before the update also. I have everything updated regards the requirements for AAF to work, apart from LooksMenu which still hasn't been updated...

sorry but without looks menu AAF will not work. Hopefully Expired will up date his mod soon! the other Modders have been rather quick this last update in getting there updates out.

8 minutes ago, mashup47 said:

sorry but without looks menu AAF will not work. Hopefully Expired will up date his mod soon! the other Modders have been rather quick this last update in getting there updates out.

I hope so. It's annoying having my character randomly stand during animations....forgot to add it was only Creature animations where it was happening....if it keeps happening I dunno what to do!

21 minutes ago, CJD1312 said:

I hope so. It's annoying having my character randomly stand during animations....forgot to add it was only Creature animations where it was happening....if it keeps happening I dunno what to do!

Once you have got fallout up to date and working Turn off Steam updates and it will save you this trouble in the future when Fallout get's updated again. ?

Well rolling back didn't make the errors go away, but my animations work so thanks!

Now my characters aren't saving anymore. Can create them fine at start but loading a save makes my my hair, eyes, overlays (pretty much any LM/LMCC-related beautification mod) disappear.

AAF also hits me with like 2-3 cycles of the install notifications. Tried dicking around with the LM/LMCC load order, didn't work, Guessing its related to the update.

If there's a fix I'd appreciate being pointed to it. If not guess I'll just have to twiddle my thumbs till everything gets updated

On 12/10/2019 at 1:27 AM, Simcaa said:

My Wizard doesn't open after a reinstall with no mods, only AAF themes and some animations.

No error messages given.

FO4 is a pain lol.

It's truly bizarre, but I've had this problem over the last day or so and found that the offending mod was "F04 Leito Voicefix 1.1" That's right - not even the leito mod itself, but the small patch that I had presumed only replaces a few audio files. Uninstalled that and everything functions again. Naturally I'd already wasted time on a fresh install by the time I worked it out.

Anyway hope that helps somebody. :)

32 minutes ago, lesliehobe said:

What do you do when everything works and the position menu comes up but you don't know how to pick one because there's no guide to tell you how. WIKI only shows the cover page for the guide.  

"Yea looks like the how to use guide page got wiped on wiki" Hit the homeKey window will appear top right corner, in window using the delete key keep pressing until title in the window read's Scene manager , Press enter, a new window will open in the same place with instruction's of which key's to use next. hope this helps

On 12/12/2019 at 5:04 PM, mashup47 said:

"Yea looks like the how to use guide page got wiped on wiki" Hit the homeKey window will appear top right corner, in window using the delete key keep pressing until title in the window read's Scene manager , Press enter, a new window will open in the same place with instruction's of which key's to use next. hope this helps

Welp, Got it running but the only animation I can get is scissoring. The animation choice screen shows tons of options, but I've got no clue as to how you highlight or select the one I want.