Does anyone know if there is a way to make creature armor not unequip? I have a mod that uses dogmeat armor to change his appearance with craftable armor and it is a bit jarring when he changes appearance  Of course I still want humanoid armor to unequip 

Thanks in advance

On 6/28/2019 at 4:17 AM, dagobaking said:

Right. And others are reporting the opposite. That AAF runs fine for hours until the unofficial DEF_UI+Vis-G is installed.

:sweat: I know it was'nt AAF   and Only thought it was the Def Ui being out of date as I seem to remember reading that old FSE instructions would conflict with a newer version of AAF as AAF FSE.  But it ends up being Vis G . Thanks for putting me straight  ?

I have a weird bug when I press the right arrow key to go the animation listings It doesn't do anything I reinstalled AAF but so far I have no Idea What is going on I do have some creature Patches to work with Body Talk V2 Im trying to figure out if its something I did or if its a mod I Installed.

6 hours ago, AresFO said:

I have a weird bug when I press the right arrow key to go the animation listings It doesn't do anything I reinstalled AAF but so far I have no Idea What is going on I do have some creature Patches to work with Body Talk V2 Im trying to figure out if its something I did or if its a mod I Installed.

Assuming that's Ulf's AAF Creature Patch for BodyTalk, make sure you've got the latest version of it. That was an issue initially with an XML that was fixed in [I believe] V1.1.

On 6/28/2019 at 10:39 AM, mashup47 said:

:sweat: I know it was'nt AAF   and Only thought it was the Def Ui being out of date as I seem to remember reading that old FSE instructions would conflict with a newer version of AAF as AAF FSE.  But it ends up being Vis G . Thanks for putting me straight  ?

There are many ways to make Flash unstable. Especially when dealing with recursive lists, etc. like what Vis G deals with. To make matters worse, programming Flash as used within a video game like Fallout 4 requires a kind of back-door approach for modders. There are unorthodox ways to make functions that work everywhere (prototyping) that can have really unusual and hard to predict consequences.

I dont know anything about Vis G and maybe none of that applies. But, I have read about instability issues with it when used with certain other mods.

17 hours ago, AresFO said:

This is due to XML issues as mentioned above. However, a new feature has been added to AAF test builds that makes it recover better from this problem. Will be available in a future release build.

On 7/2/2019 at 4:22 PM, AresFO said:

I had similar issue. I followed the "AF for beginners: Step by step" post and installed the necessary parts with the order indicated(no body talk or creature patch mod). However, I cannot go to the next steps with the left arrow key at the wizard interface and the "AAF Sex 'Em Up" mod doesn't work properly:my character will just disarm and nothing happens. Is there a quick fix for that?  Thanks!

19 minutes ago, Joyz said:

I had similar issue. I followed the "AF for beginners: Step by step" post and installed the necessary parts with the order indicated(no body talk or creature patch mod). However, I cannot go to the next steps with the left arrow key at the wizard interface and the "AAF Sex 'Em Up" mod doesn't work properly:my character will just disarm and nothing happens. Is there a quick fix for that?  Thanks!

right arrow, I mean

12 hours ago, mashup47 said:

@dagobaking . My tool box is small all I have is persistent's , a sledge hammerand and the web which is the best tool of all as there is helpful people like yourself there. thank's

My literal sledgehammer is one my favorite tools in the garage.

1 hour ago, Joyz said:

I'm not sure which XML file and option combination is the culprit. But, try gradually installing the AAF add-ons and testing to figure out which mod causes it.

Future AAF release should be more durable with that issue as well.

13 hours ago, Joyz said:

right arrow, I mean

I had the same problem as you with the right arrow key not working so I took my trusty sledge hammer and rounded it down to three mods which are Leito's animations, Crazy's gun animations and Crazys FourPlay animation so I went to  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/124848-aaf-a-comprehensive-installation-guide-and-resource-collection-wip/  and downloaded his patch's and reinstalled the mods in this order  Leitos Animations + AAF patch's for Leito animations, Crazys gun animations + patch for Crazys Gun, Fourplay Animations by Crazy + patch for Fourplay animation. Not sure if it's load order or the new patch's but it's Works every time now. hope this helps

4 hours ago, mashup47 said:

I had the same problem as you with the right arrow key not working so I took my trusty sledge hammer and rounded it down to three mods which are Leito's animations, Crazy's gun animations and Crazys FourPlay animation so I went to  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/124848-aaf-a-comprehensive-installation-guide-and-resource-collection-wip/  and downloaded his patch's and reinstalled the mods in this order  Leitos Animations + AAF patch's for Leito animations, Crazys gun animations + patch for Crazys Gun, Fourplay Animations by Crazy + patch for Fourplay animation. Not sure if it's load order or the new patch's but it's Works every time now. hope this helps

Thank's for the advice! I finally fixed the issue by having fewer mods installed! 

11 hours ago, altsforeveryone said:

anybody know what could be causing this? happens on just about every sex animation, though Sun's poses seem to work fine

20190704214459_1.jpg

Picture is a bit dark but it looks like to me that your having fun with dog meat and you are pregnant. and the chest gets deformed? yes?  Did you install ZaZ extended skeleton.

34 minutes ago, altsforeveryone said:

skeleton is installed yeah. for whatever reason, on most animations the boobs stretch to wherever they were before the animation triggered

just of the top of my head I know when setting up Family planning in the MCM it asks you which body you have installed weather that be CBBE, JaneBod or Fusion Girl. you have selected the Right one for the installed body that you are using.

On 7/4/2019 at 2:27 PM, mashup47 said:

question was any of the ones I mentioned in your list of removed mod's?

I find it could be caused by the "A.J. Various XML" mod, without this it seems I can proceed to next steps. However, my game crashes when I open the perk chart now.

1 hour ago, mashup47 said:

just of the top of my head I know when setting up Family planning in the MCM it asks you which body you have installed weather that be CBBE, JaneBod or Fusion Girl. you have selected the Right one for the installed body that you are using.

there's no pregnancy involved, jsut a bad camera angle, and the boobs cratering making the belly look bigger than it is