4 hours ago, Bradly.Col said:

I can't find where it talka about the nioverid.ini, I looked on their page and I see nothing.

From the first post (OP) in this thread:

Face Tats not appearing at all:

2 things to check:

1. The NIOverride.ini disables face overlays by default (whether from RaceMenu or NIOverride).  This is due to a CTD caused when PC (or NPC) is beheaded in a kill move while having an overlay applied.  To enable it, open the NIOverride.ini and find the setting bEnableFaceOverlays and set to 1.
  2.  Not enough face overlay slots.  Default is set to 3.  Remember that the overlays are used by all tattoo/overlay mods, so if you applied face tats in the RaceMenu, that reduces the number of overlays available to SlaveTats.  You can increase that number of face tats in the same NIOverride.ini.

Amazing mod, its the kind of thing a play-through isn't complete without, yet still very little love for male PCs :frown:

Any reason why this hasn't happened yet? Scripting issues or simply lacking writing?

I would actually like to start filling in the blanks for my own male PC (having done a metric ton of dialogue and text editing on other mods to fit my rather 'unique' playthroughs as of late) but it seems even entering syntax like "MaleActor_Dragon" utilizing files from "FemaleActor_Dragon" doesn't even end up getting read by the system.

Is it possible to include a small hotfix that simply allows these files to exist and be displayed, even if there are no DB entries for them yet? If no, what script/esp edits would I need to do to make male on male, and male on creature DB entries actually recognized?

If you want someone to help with the leg work of modifying the female scene entries to work with male/male or male/creature I can certainly offer my help if you want it.

On 10/25/2019 at 8:32 PM, PubliusNV said:

2 things to check:

1. The NIOverride.ini disables face overlays by default (whether from RaceMenu or NIOverride).  This is due to a CTD caused when PC (or NPC) is beheaded in a kill move while having an overlay applied.  To enable it, open the NIOverride.ini and find the setting bEnableFaceOverlays and set to 1.
  2.  Not enough face overlay slots.  Default is set to 3.  Remember that the overlays are used by all tattoo/overlay mods, so if you applied face tats in the RaceMenu, that reduces the number of overlays available to SlaveTats.  You can increase that number of face tats in the same NIOverride.ini.

Great post thanks.

On 10/31/2019 at 9:25 PM, jwells said:

Amazing mod, its the kind of thing a play-through isn't complete without, yet still very little love for male PCs :frown:

Any reason why this hasn't happened yet? Scripting issues or simply lacking writing?

I would actually like to start filling in the blanks for my own male PC (having done a metric ton of dialogue and text editing on other mods to fit my rather 'unique' playthroughs as of late) but it seems even entering syntax like "MaleActor_Dragon" utilizing files from "FemaleActor_Dragon" doesn't even end up getting read by the system.

Is it possible to include a small hotfix that simply allows these files to exist and be displayed, even if there are no DB entries for them yet? If no, what script/esp edits would I need to do to make male on male, and male on creature DB entries actually recognized?

If you want someone to help with the leg work of modifying the female scene entries to work with male/male or male/creature I can certainly offer my help if you want it.

It will take both database changes and code changes.

On 11/1/2019 at 8:55 PM, gooser said:

It will take both database changes and code changes.

That's unfortunate; I was planning on populating that part of the database soon.

But, in hindsight, I guess that's why there's nothing there.  :)

On 5/1/2019 at 4:10 PM, HexBolt8 said:

It doesn't actually need any of the DLC, it just says it does.  If you open the esp with TES5Edit and Clean Masters, the dependencies to all 3 DLC go away.   Probably just an oversight.  The author will likely want to clean that for the next release. 

You need the dependencies in order to open the esp in TES5Edit in the first place though, at least that's what it says for me.

1 hour ago, OrahaMortub said:

You need the dependencies in order to open the esp in TES5Edit in the first place though, at least that's what it says for me.

Naturally.  That's the way TES5Edit works, because the DLC are listed in the mod header info as masters.  But you can sidestep the need to have a particular DLC by creating a blank one (or just copy some other small ESM file and give it the name of a DLC, e.g., HearthFires.esm).  Then you can open this mod in TES5Edit, clean masters, and save, and the DLC are no longer required because they were never true dependencies.  Do that, and you don't need any of the DLC.  If clean masters removes a master file, you know that you're good.  Had there been a real dependency, a blank or dummy esm file wouldn't trick TES5Edit into removing a master file. 

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

Naturally.  That's the way TES5Edit works, because the DLC are listed in the mod header info as masters.  But you can sidestep the need to have a particular DLC by creating a blank one (or just copy some other small ESM file and give it the name of a DLC, e.g., HearthFires.esm).  Then you can open this mod in TES5Edit, clean masters, and save, and the DLC are no longer required because they were never true dependencies.  Do that, and you don't need any of the DLC.  If clean masters removes a master file, you know that you're good.  Had there been a real dependency, a blank or dummy esm file wouldn't trick TES5Edit into removing a master file. 

Yeah, worked by creating blank ESMs and then loading it in TES5Edit.

If other people are having this same issue, make sure you remove the blank ESMs before starting up Skyrim.

You can find a blank ESM here, but copy and paste, and rename it to the desired master dependencies: 

I do not understand the string utf convert thing.

1. game comes with english string. they needs to be converted to utf-8 english string?

2. every mod installed needs to be converted to utf-8 esp/esm?

3. some mod comes with english string. do I need to convert them to utf-8 english string?

help me understand!

On 10/25/2019 at 7:32 PM, PubliusNV said:

2 things to check:

Thanks, I found it, I will try it out next chance I get to play.

14 hours ago, Lord Ariakas said:

I am not 100% sure, but it seems this mod on high WT levels change the character face - mouth open, expression changes. Can this feature be disabled or someone can confirm is this mod causing this? My char is running around with mouth open and it is quite annoying :)

Apropos most definitively does not change expressions, though it has been suggested it should.

6 hours ago, Ankahet said:

Soooo, I thought this was working, but, its not =/

My character has been raped due to arousal level triggers, being out at night, naked and such, and it still will not register my character (player) at all. =/

I think you misunderstand what Apropos2 is supposed to do. It doesn't have anything to do with triggering animations, or so-called "vulnernability" mods.  Wrong mod?

6 hours ago, Ankahet said:

Soooo, I thought this was working, but, its not =/

My character has been raped due to arousal level triggers, being out at night, naked and such, and it still will not register my character (player) at all. =/

what do you mean with register?

Did you install Apropos2 in the MCM?

Did you set everything up? 

Can you make a screenshot of the MCM page? 

Apropos should show some text lines in the left side of the screen (mid height) and also apply textures if raped repeatedly 

6 hours ago, gooser said:

I think you misunderstand what Apropos2 is supposed to do. It doesn't have anything to do with triggering animations, or so-called "vulnernability" mods.  Wrong mod?

No no, I understand what it does. However, in reading through al of the documentation and such provided here, I understood that in order for Aproros2 to track your character (character being female), a rape scene needed to occur.

Granted, while I have a few different mods that can trigger rape in different ways, I have experienced all of those different methods but Apropos2 still will not track my character. The Vaginal, Oral and Anal adjectives are never put into the messages, nor does it refer to my character as a specific gender over the other when it is set in Sexlabs and I have made sure to set it in any mods that didnt pick it up from SL to begin with.

Also, is Wear and Tear still needed alongside your mod? Or have you included it in your mod?

5 hours ago, Nymra said:

what do you mean with register?

Did you install Apropos2 in the MCM?

Did you set everything up? 

Can you make a screenshot of the MCM page? 

Apropos should show some text lines in the left side of the screen (mid height) and also apply textures if raped repeatedly 

It does, it is in the MCM menu but it will not track my character as female. The tag words for vagina, anus and oral are never used they just show up as [""] in both the menu and the text lines during encounters.

7 hours ago, gooser said:

UPDATE:

I have figured it out, well, I figured SOMETHING out >.>

I created 5 new games to test these things and here is what I have found.

Sexlab Eager NPC's will flag the animation or animation set as consensual, even if the animations themselves are aggressive. Which will cause Apropos2 to "sort of" track the player.

IE, the values will show up in Apropos2 as [""] but will forever get stuck that way regardless of future animations even if flagged as aggressive. All 5 saves did this, so using SLEN as your first animation breaks it apparently.

5 more game saves later, I have also found that Cursed Loot's Misogyny will count as rape, allowing Apropos2 to properly track the player so long as it is the first animation set used for the new game. As will its combat surrender and other rape functions.

Not sure if this helps, but does illustrate a seemingly glaring issue with SLEN. I am sure thats something either they, or someone whom wants to patch the animation tags/flags will need to do.

W&T value accumulation and decrease works either way.

i never comment on mods but i just wanted to give kudos to you and everybody else who's worked on this. tried adding to the database myself and even just adding one animation took a while. can't even begin to imagine how much time it took to write for all the animations that are in the database already.

i saw it was mentioned earlier, but i didn't totally understand. what prevents the mod from being able to recognize male on ___  / creature on creature?

7 hours ago, onlyhereforpoon said:

i never comment on mods but i just wanted to give kudos to you and everybody else who's worked on this. tried adding to the database myself and even just adding one animation took a while. can't even begin to imagine how much time it took to write for all the animations that are in the database already.

i saw it was mentioned earlier, but i didn't totally understand. what prevents the mod from being able to recognize male on ___  / creature on creature?

It's a lack of code.  That's all.

I believe Male on Female is covered, however.

Getting kinda confused, looked through this thread multiple times now and keep hearing people say this works with SSE but then heaps of people say it doesn't work with SSE, i tried it myself and just get an error saying that the skyrim version is wrong. I tried to install that script on page 4 but it seems impossible while using mod organiser because it doesn't like to allow you to add single files.