I apologize if the answer lies somewhere in the thread, but it's hard to skim through 30+ pages.

Apropos is currently complaining that I'm running an old version of SSE, which is not the case since it's a fresh install from Steam. I'm not entirely sure this popup is accurate though, but the other concerning thing is that it's not recognizing the Jcontainers in the bottom menu, depsite them being a fresh download from the Nexus.

Does this make sense to anybody?

16 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Apropos 2 is not compatible with SE, unless you've ported it yourself or found a ported version. 

My mistake. I read somewhere that it was supposed to be somewhat SSE compatible and got misled. My mistake for believing strangers on the internet. Thanks.

19 hours ago, vathar said:

My mistake. I read somewhere that it was supposed to be somewhat SSE compatible and got misled. My mistake for believing strangers on the internet. Thanks.

See my post #783 on this thread. Apropos2 works absolutely fine is SSE.

Also the thread below has a list of mods that may or may not be compatible with links to additional requirements regarding porting if available.

38 minutes ago, NicoleDragoness said:

The point is to avoid a lot of useless scripts encumbering the folder even if not in use, mcm pages and so on, to have a lightweight mod.

I'm afraid I have not packaged up a separate mod just for erotic messages.

"Just"?

A lot of your messages are the "salt" to make things more fun and interesting. Especially because your hard and good work made the db understandable to edit as we want.

I hope you didn't take my post as a criticism.

My Oldrim is already REALLY heavily modded and even one only mod could break the subtle equilibre I was able to gain.

So, everything that "could" break the edge, I try to avoid it. For this reason I made my request. Nothing other.

1 hour ago, Bradly.Col said:

The mascara/eyeliner/facial wear and tear doesn't seem to be working. I am using unp with botox and sg texture renewal.

I have slave tats and followed what was stated for getting everything to work, the body wear and tear works, but not the facial.

1. Try applying SlaveTats MCM.

2. If they don't appear after that, then you need to adjust your NioOverride ini.

2 hours ago, Bradly.Col said:

I tried the slave tats like you said and there where no face options.
Also OP? I'm new to this stuff.

OP = Original Post, that is, the first post in this thread.  For Slavetats to be able to apply face tats, an edit to nioveride.ini is required.  It's explained in the comments in the file.

On 10/23/2019 at 11:27 PM, PubliusNV said:

OP = Original Post, that is, the first post in this thread.  For Slavetats to be able to apply face tats, an edit to nioveride.ini is required.  It's explained in the comments in the file.

I can't find where it talka about the nioverid.ini, I looked on their page and I see nothing.