3 hours ago, no_way said:

Ah so W&T is calling SL for the expressions and SL must be getting stuck?

Nope. Apropos has literally nothing to do with expressions. Nada. SL is getting stuck on its own.  W&T is about tattoos and gameplay debuffs.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm in a playthrough right now that doesn't include Apropos at all, and I get stuck open mouths ALL the TIME.

On 2/23/2020 at 4:13 PM, gooser said:

Nope. Apropos has literally nothing to do with expressions. Nada. SL is getting stuck on its own.  W&T is about tattoos and gameplay debuffs.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm in a playthrough right now that doesn't include Apropos at all, and I get stuck open mouths ALL the TIME.

Huh.  That doesnt make a ton of sense.  For example, if I eat a chaurus egg, there's no reason SL would be doing anything with that.  But then it downgrades my W&T and she makes a moan sound which gets stuck.  

1 hour ago, no_way said:

Huh.  That doesnt make a ton of sense.  For example, if I eat a chaurus egg, there's no reason SL would be doing anything with that.  But then it downgrades my W&T and she makes a moan sound which gets stuck.  

Yes, it makes a ton of sense. If you eat a Chaurus Egg, and Apropos reduces your W&T, then yes, I do make a call into SexLab to ask it to make the character moan, etc. SexLab is the framework that provides not just animations, but audio, and expression changes. I never make direct audio calls, nor do I make expression calls. All SexLab.

What is the best way to change how quickly abuse levels are gained?  for example if with default MCM settings it takes 10 aggressive sex acts in a short period for the abuse level to go from 0 to 9, is there any settings I can use in the MCM to make it take 20 aggressive sex acts to go from level 0 to level 9?

I thought at first that the "Maximum Wear and Tear Raw Value" slider might also adjust how quickly W&T is gained, but when I re-read your explanation on the original post it seems more like adjusting that slider mostly would affect healing rate (e.g. a larger "Max W&T Raw Value" will take longer to heal).

If I want my PC to be twice as resilient to W&T should I go in and edit the values in WearAndTear_Damage.txt by half?

thank you!

44 minutes ago, Phosphoribosyl said:

If I want my PC to be twice as resilient to W&T should I go in and edit the values in WearAndTear_Damage.txt by half?

Yes, this.  A slider to scale the amounts would be convenient (I've suggested that before) but editing each line will also do the job.

Note that AggressiveOrRape is different from the other values, it's a factor applied to the damage for aggressive/rape sex.  I thought the default was a bit tame and raised it to 3, but make you own decision.  It's been a while, but as I recall you must also click the update button in the MCM to have the mod load your edited values. 

Im having trouble with the mod and it keeps saying

"outdated or skyrim instal detected. Apropos currently requires skyrim 1.9.32 or newer in order to function."

The thing is that i have the most recent version of Skyrim so i dont know what to do

19 hours ago, vidarf said:

Im having trouble with the mod and it keeps saying

"outdated or skyrim instal detected. Apropos currently requires skyrim 1.9.32 or newer in order to function."

The thing is that i have the most recent version of Skyrim so i dont know what to do

LE or SE ?

I'm having an issue like Vidarf above about getting the message about having and outdated version of Skyrim. I'm on SE and i've installed the mod and the patch but none of the widgets, Wear and Tear effects or messages are working. 

I've Installed the patch with NMM and Manually placing it but not sure if it did anything

I have the latest version of Skyrim SE

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, geandeyuanfang said:

Hello,I have a problem that I cannot heal the damage with the ingredient like skooma

Ok, so you consume Skooma, and what is happening?  What are you expecting to happen?

In the default DB, Skooma only heals 25 points of W&T damage.  Since the W&T damage scale by default goes to 1000, you may have to consume Skooma multiple times in order to heal enough to notice anything.

Also...are you using LE, or SE with patches?

On 3/31/2020 at 7:25 PM, Pakman53 said:

Im using SSE

can i talk about my issues here?

I don't think anyone will arrest you.  At worst everyone will ignore you.

Everyone but me.  

Because I love you.

I'm very lonely.

5 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

There are some dialogue problems in a ff animation where the player is dominant with a strap-on. The messages think that the player is getting fucked by "player name". Inge is my player.

20200402172342_1.jpg

Yeah.  Without getting too deep into it, ACTIVE and PRIMARY assignments are hard to predict with FF animations.

Right now my plan is to replace all of the ACTIVE and PRIMARY tokens with pronouns.  I'll get back to FF in a few months.