Immediate and future plans:

- Author descriptions for more animation tags, scenarios, including: StormAtronach, FrostAtronach, DragonPriest. ChaurusHunter, and others.

- Expand current coverage to include more gangbang descriptions, and more stage descriptions, and more oral coverage.

- Descriptions for lebsian animations, including rape.

- Removal of themes completely. 

- Renaming the files from *.txt to *.json

Future db update will contains contributions by both Reesewow and AgentShadow

My goodness, great timing Sir Gooser! Apropos Classic was acting up for me, luckily this new version works great from the get-go!! 

12 minutes ago, Celedhring said:

Is Slavetats a hard requirement for this? 

It does not seem to be, works fine for me without it! It will however check for it during installation (in-game)

Nice :classic_smile:a new Apropos

The old Apropos needed a patch for the W&T to work  when SLSO is installed...

?Now, I wonder if the new version is out of the box compatible with SLSO ? Or would a new patch be needed again?

34 minutes ago, worik said:

?Now, I wonder if the new version is out of the box compatible with SLSO ? Or would a new patch be needed again?

Adding to the question and asking one more. There is a support for Dwemer animations, but was just talking with Abraxas67 that made a patch also for Estrus, is it supported in this version?

5 hours ago, SuplenC said:

Adding to the question and asking one more. There is a support for Dwemer animations, but was just talking with Abraxas67 that made a patch also for Estrus, is it supported in this version?

No, I have not looked at anything anyone else has done. I am the original developer of Apropos and have released Apropos 2. I may look at suggested changes. 

Unofficial patches are not supported by me, unless I put them specifically in the download page.

If you have patches/script edits please PM me. Do not post to this forum.

2 hours ago, worik said:

I have added the lines into Apropos2 to listen to SLSO "SexLabOrgasmSeparate" event, but have not tested since I've not gotten SLSO to run stable. So I have not tested the integration.

51 minutes ago, gooser said:

Old files should all work fine, for now. A future version may revamp and reorg.

I am curious what you are actually using at this point since I have harvested quite a bit of content from the community contribs?

Im not sure either, I think it ranges from a few 1st and 3rd person description for some animations not covered by the mod that someone submitted but thats about it and a few included  synonym differences.  

3 hours ago, razzor69 said:

wow newest update for apropos, one question do i need to remove/uninstall the old version for this? or just copy and overwrite it?

22 minutes ago, Celedhring said:

I have the old Apropos..do I remove it, clean the save game then install Apropos 2.0?

gooser: " I would not run concurrently with the old version, as they will conflict. "

I guess that means, deinstalling old -> install new

lets test!

23 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

gooser: " I would not run concurrently with the old version, as they will conflict. "

I guess that means, deinstalling old -> install new

lets test!

As opposed to removing the older mod, not bothering to clean the saves and installing Apropos2?   That's why I asked. 

13 minutes ago, worik said:

Brave! Walk ahead, we follow ... in a minute .... behind you and cover your back! You will cry out loud if you need any help, will you? :classic_biggrin:

there will be only a whimper ?

totaly forgot, right clicking apropos classic confuses first NMM, than me

better I wear a helmet while deinstalling the classic with NMM

4 hours ago, razzor69 said:

wow newest update for apropos, one question do i need to remove/uninstall the old version for this? or just copy and overwrite it?

Probably the best advice is to start a new character, or remove Apropos Classic and Clean somehow. All of Apropros2 has been renamed to use the prefix "Apropos2" - scripts, quest names, etc., But the widgets from the two versions will compete and overwrite each other.

1 hour ago, Wilhelm Li said:

Is Apropos Edit work with New verison?

AFaik. I never used it. 

1 hour ago, Celedhring said:

I have the old Apropos..do I remove it, clean the save game then install Apropos 2.0?

See answer above.

Just to be clear: Apropos 2 can* possibly co-habitate with Apropos Classic. The scripts, quests, objects have been uniquely differentiated between the Class and 2. BUT the widgets will try to live in the same space.

Best advice: Start a new character, after uninstalling Apropos Classic. No clean required with new character.

Second best: Uninstall Classic, & Clean your character save with "Save Cleaner", install new version 2.

(* also you probably don't want the additional script load of both running together)