1 hour ago, General Neondaze said:

See my post: 

I am still on 1.5.73 so I am unable to state whether it will work with 1.5.80.

Well 1.5.8 don't have problem aside from the mod not working at all...

JContainer got updated, maybe that's why

Hello Mr Gooser I have a request for a thing.  I tried to see if I could add it to your mod myself but that didn't go well.

So I used the prolapsed anus from this mod to give my person a prolapsed anus and prolapsed vagina

Spoiler

20190625040426_1.jpg

and I was wondering if you might be willing/able to add a function to the mod that automatically equips items based on wear level of vagina and anus.  Since there are three versions of the prolapse of different sizes, it could equip them based on wear, more wear = bigger prolapse.  You don't even need to provide the meshes for the prolapses I can do that part myself, just make a folder structure for me to drop them into.

Thank you for all your hard work owo/

Have you considered tracking actor relationships? Either relationship ranks (nemesis-lover) or bonds like boss/employee, family, spouse, jarl/steward, etc. I know there's already a lot going on under the hood but it might be a fun flavor expansion. I think lover's comfort might have tracked it for spontaneous npc-npc pairing which was fun. I enjoyed the acknowledgement for extra immersion. Npcs are people too. :D

On 6/30/2019 at 3:35 PM, redeyesandlonghair said:

Hello Mr Gooser I have a request for a thing.  I tried to see if I could add it to your mod myself but that didn't go well.

So I used the prolapsed anus from this mod to give my person a prolapsed anus and prolapsed vagina

Reveal hidden contents

and I was wondering if you might be willing/able to add a function to the mod that automatically equips items based on wear level of vagina and anus.  Since there are three versions of the prolapse of different sizes, it could equip them based on wear, more wear = bigger prolapse.  You don't even need to provide the meshes for the prolapses I can do that part myself, just make a folder structure for me to drop them into.

Thank you for all your hard work owo/

Not particularly interested in prolapsed stuff, but the idea of providing some ways to equip slots on the player based upon w&t levels is interesting.

Hey I've been having some difficulty with cuts and bruises.. I get the other decals after the sex but with MNC I don't get any cuts even with the tagged anims? Any tips or a way to possibly add cuts and dirt after human interaction?

1 hour ago, hu4all said:

Hey I've been having some difficulty with cuts and bruises.. I get the other decals after the sex but with MNC I don't get any cuts even with the tagged anims? Any tips or a way to possibly add cuts and dirt after human interaction?

Those are mapped to actions with creatures only.

3 hours ago, hu4all said:

you can swap the textures around in the Mod files if you want. Just copy and rename them. 

I made my own textures for all that in the first place and I am still working on a release version (priorities...) 

You could also just pack them all together. Convert the DDS files, add the layers in photoshop and merge all three files together. That way you get dirt, scratches and the normal abuse in one file. Might look strange tho when they are all applied 3 times :P havent tested yet. 

EDIT

Also use Bathing in Skyrim for Dirt. Look up "monomans mod tweaks". 
He has a version where sex applies extra dirt. 

I also recommend Cum Overlays (Monoman) and Rape and Fade Tattoos (monoman) (applies up to 1 tattoo per sex act. can be all kind of stuff... I use it to apply the hand prints from SLUTS mod :D) 
Makes your character VERY messy :D

3 hours ago, ShinobuOrion said:

Hi,

If I disable "enable tear and wear effects" from Wear Tear Effects/Consequences, would Tats for W&T Abuse work or do I have to enable it in order for tats to work?

From what I've tried in my game, the tats still work, just not the debuffs.

First of all I wanted to say that this mod is great. Truly top notch addon you made.

Unfortunately I'm having a problem with it and Billyys SLAL animations. Animations with a unique animation description folder work fine, such as most wolf anims, but all the generic animations don't recieve any commentary. I'm not sure if I'm misunderstanding what the mod does, but I thought it would try to dynamically fill in dialogue based on tags. All the Billyys animations have tags, so why isn't generic dialogue triggering?

6 hours ago, NigglyWiggly420 said:

First of all I wanted to say that this mod is great. Truly top notch addon you made.

Unfortunately I'm having a problem with it and Billyys SLAL animations. Animations with a unique animation description folder work fine, such as most wolf anims, but all the generic animations don't recieve any commentary. I'm not sure if I'm misunderstanding what the mod does, but I thought it would try to dynamically fill in dialogue based on tags. All the Billyys animations have tags, so why isn't generic dialogue triggering?

Scratching my head. Yes, you have described the processing flow as it works. 

1. Look at the current anim's registrar name - is it UniqueAnimations.txt and enabled?

2. If unique - look for folders & files and use those if found.

3. If not unique or folders & files missing, then fallback to pure tag resolution.

I've been using Billyy's anims for almost two years now and they always produce descriptions. Did you modify any of the Apropos2 control files?

8 hours ago, NigglyWiggly420 said:

So, I ran a few scenes and hit quite a few Billyys.

If you turn on Debug and Trace level in Apropos2 MCM and then open up the console during game play you should be able to diagnose.

In some cases, there are no tag folders for ALL animations. What I mean is that we do not have 100% coverage for all actor types, body parts, and all possible stage numbers. I found that, for instance, Falmer oral rape stages are not all covered because Billyy's (and others) go pretty high on stage numbers.

20190716105515_1.jpg

Thank you for this mod, gooser.  I particularly like its flexibility, and the ease with which various parts can be changed just by editing a config file.  If I may, I have a few feature suggestions.

A toggle for the stagger effect would be welcome.  I like the wear & tear update messages (I don't want to turn them off), but moving along and suddenly to be staggered is a bit jarring. 

If the AggressiveOrRape setting were in the MCM rather than the damage config file, it would be more prominent.  I had no desire to mess around with the other damage values, but I have tinkered with this one a fair bit, and initially it wasn't obvious where this factor was or how it worked, since it functions differently from everything else in that file.

A scaling factor to be applied to W&T for sex with someone at Lover relationship level could be really useful (basically the counterpart to AggressiveOrRape).  If the partner is particularly caring, W&T might be considerably less than normal (or higher than normal with a especially aggressive partner).  It would be great to be able to fine-tune that, and it would improve immersion/roleplay.  If a scaling factor is a bad fit, then support for a "Lover" entry in the damage config file would also work.  It's not a perfect solution if you have multiple lovers, but it would still be a nice feature offering more control than we have now. 

I'd sure like to be able to change the healing amount from the fixed value of 15.  I prefer shorter healing intervals, but the only way to keep the recovery from being excessive is to lower the chance.  I'm looking at it as a natural ongoing process, so random peaks and valleys depending on the RNG is undesirable, from my perspective, and I'd prefer to set the chance at 100% and lower the amount. 

Hopefully some of these ideas will be of interest. 

• 2 weeks later...

@gooser

I've been tweaking internal settings (and messing with the scripts a bit) to adjust things and have a few questions about the structure of the mod and some limits/possible bugs I've found in it:

1. I have modified the script to allow 500 width lines, but on game load they still revert to 300 width (though the setting in the MCM reads correctly, and adjustment here resets the width to correct values).  Where is this “on game load” width setting originating from?
  2. Intro/Stage 1 and Stage X/Orgasm do not always play in order.  Is this a race condition?  It seems that lines are generated even at times when they are set not to display, so I'm wondering if it is a result of these simultaneous calls.
  3. Text wraps only three times and then any excess text is lost.  (This is the main reason I extended to 500 width, I’d rather extend vertically.)  Can this three-line vertical limit be changed?

Thanks once again for this exceptional mod!

14 hours ago, Seijin8 said:

@gooser

I've been tweaking internal settings (and messing with the scripts a bit) to adjust things and have a few questions about the structure of the mod and some limits/possible bugs I've found in it:

1. I have modified the script to allow 500 width lines, but on game load they still revert to 300 width (though the setting in the MCM reads correctly, and adjustment here resets the width to correct values).  Where is this “on game load” width setting originating from?
  2. Intro/Stage 1 and Stage X/Orgasm do not always play in order.  Is this a race condition?  It seems that lines are generated even at times when they are set not to display, so I'm wondering if it is a result of these simultaneous calls.
  3. Text wraps only three times and then any excess text is lost.  (This is the main reason I extended to 500 width, I’d rather extend vertically.)  Can this three-line vertical limit be changed?

Thanks once again for this exceptional mod!

500 width in what unit? pixels or characters?

Ultimately you are going to be limited by the widget itself, which is not written in Papyrus and is built with other tools.

All Mod Events are fired from their source non-deterministically. You cannot predict when the receivers will process them.

4 hours ago, gooser said:

500 width in what unit? pixels or characters?

Ultimately you are going to be limited by the widget itself, which is not written in Papyrus and is built with other tools.

All Mod Events are fired from their source non-deterministically. You cannot predict when the receivers will process them.

500 px

Spoiler

1038873154_enb2019_07_2819_06_47_53.jpg.6eb5d0c3bf042c9f422854f7d56d20c5.jpg

Thanks for the info.  I take it that any adjustments to the widget tool are out of the question?  Is that something user-changable?

13 hours ago, Seijin8 said:

500 px

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks for the info.  I take it that any adjustments to the widget tool are out of the question?  Is that something user-changable?

I think about a year ago I added a property "WidgetWidth" but it wasn't fully tested. YMMV.

I think the default is 300px and I think its exposed in the MCM menu.

Yes, the tools I used for the Flash development are on an old computer.

7 hours ago, gooser said:

I think about a year ago I added a property "WidgetWidth" but it wasn't fully tested. YMMV.

I think the default is 300px and I think its exposed in the MCM menu.

Yes, the tools I used for the Flash development are on an old computer.

Yes, "widgetwidth" is what I was manipulating, and it did indeed allow for larger than 300, but the value being used on game load diverges from the value displayed in the MCM until it is adjusted again.

So the MCM continues to say 500, but after loading a game, the widget displays at 300 until the MCM is revisited.  So internally, on game load it isn't checking to see what the value should be, or otherwise is only storing that number up to 300.  Just looking for a way to get that 500 setting to stick.

Sorry to hear the flash files were lost.  I've heard that swfs can't be entirely decompiled, so it seems there isn't much to do about that.

Thanks for answering my questions, I do appreciate it.