• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know if the various "orgasm" messages trigger on PC orgasm or on partner orgasm? With SLSO active, those things don't necessarily happen at the same time.

I'm in the process of updating some of the messages and I'd like them to have the appropriate wording.

Or is it a case where it triggers on both PC and partner orgasm?

• 1 month later...
On 2/8/2024 at 7:59 AM, Anunya said:

Does anyone know if the various "orgasm" messages trigger on PC orgasm or on partner orgasm? With SLSO active, those things don't necessarily happen at the same time.

I'm in the process of updating some of the messages and I'd like them to have the appropriate wording.

Or is it a case where it triggers on both PC and partner orgasm?

I received a text in the bottom left corner of the screen and my character shook a bit

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I noticed a few things I want to know if they are normal or am I doing something wrong, if the animations are triggered via match maker they have a few problems, One the lines are wrong the animation which clearly says aggressive is using consensual lines, another problem is this mod randomly switches the animation sequence mid stage to another one this also only happens when sequence/animation is triggered with match maker.

I also use Battle fuck which seems to work fine all the animations there have non-con lines but the same animations if triggered from match maker does not have those lines.

Edited by ExitCode139