On 12/10/2021 at 11:29 AM, osculim said:

For some reason I cannot get the masturbation to work. Do i need to hold in both hotkeys or just one of the 2. I did both of them one at a time and it doesn't work. Other hotkey functionality is 100% tho.

I had this after installing another mod that had a masturbation feature. Completely removing SEU and re-installing fixed it.

17 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Do you get the popup message asking if you want to masturbate?  Or does nothing at all happen?

You only need to hold the Active hotkey, not both.  The number of seconds you need to hold the key is set by the Masturbation Hold Time option under Masturbation.

I got it working by increasing the key press timer and reassigning the key. And then change everything back to what I had it. Fixes the issue if someone else gets it.

Hey, @EgoBallistic - just a quick question.

I'm having a weird thing happen that wasn't happening before, and I haven't changed anything about my mods at all.

Previously, when I would solicit a random female NPC to "have some fun," and they'd agree, I'd get the customary sex animations.

More recently, the same female NPC (I tested this on Trashcan Carla both times just because she happened to be nearby) will only do hugging or kissing, no matter what option (other than Strip) is selected.

When I "offer her to companion" (Nick Valentine, in this example), she goes over and crouches on the ground next to the NPC and does nothing.

During this same buggy session, I grabbed Piper, with whom I have no real relationship, asked her to shag, and everything went normally.

Any way to debug this? Let me know what information I can provide. The usual logs requested here?

It's weird, because everything was working ok, and then it wasn't.

image.png.15ac37fcc829df9a1ba67af4e5c6facb.png

image.png.8d1322d562eeba2dc7c12a75a5655e43.pngimage.png.58afec577b8290eadb8ceefca91ebbed.png

image.png.4a9499b2654259a8c8a70565bad6f490.png

On 12/12/2021 at 7:52 PM, HalcyonSFX said:

More recently, the same female NPC (I tested this on Trashcan Carla both times just because she happened to be nearby) will only do hugging or kissing, no matter what option (other than Strip) is selected.

Is it actually skipping the part where you get to choose hug/kiss/sex ?

On 12/12/2021 at 7:52 PM, HalcyonSFX said:

When I "offer her to companion" (Nick Valentine, in this example), she goes over and crouches on the ground next to the NPC and does nothing.

That looks like the start of a spanking animation, which is a Position Tree.  They are a sequence of animations, and it looks like it is sitting at the first one in the sequence.  You can control the sequence yourself if you hit the Home key and bring up the AAF menu, or you can set "NPCs Control Position Trees" to ON in the MCM to allow them to progress automatically.

8 hours ago, Careless777 said:

Well usually when i try to have sex me and the other person just stand still unless i do the stop/startquest_aafmainquest or whatever beforehand.

Ah.  That is not normal.  Something is wrong with your AAF installation.  You should ask for assistance on the AAF download thread, or at the AAF discord server.

On 12/16/2021 at 8:55 AM, EgoBallistic said:

Is it actually skipping the part where you get to choose hug/kiss/sex ?

That looks like the start of a spanking animation, which is a Position Tree.  They are a sequence of animations, and it looks like it is sitting at the first one in the sequence.  You can control the sequence yourself if you hit the Home key and bring up the AAF menu, or you can set "NPCs Control Position Trees" to ON in the MCM to allow them to progress automatically.

1. Nope, it's not. It lets you choose, but then, it goes straight to hugging or kissing.
  2. Gotcha, I'll check that out. I didn't realize there was a "hidden" menu!

Some additional information about issue #1: Since my last reply, I:

1. Completely blew away my Fallout install, including all mods and my entire mod manager profile.
  2. Reinstalled only the basic things needed to support this mod.
  3. After doing that, I could get the NPCs to do "scissoring."
    1. Selecting furniture would result in text appearing on screen that said things like "Selected bed," but NPCs would never use the furniture. I'm not using any custom furniture - it's all vanilla.
    2. Scanning for furniture always resulted in "You find nothing interesting."
    3. Telling an NPC to follow me would cause them to follow me, but then when I got to a destination, the whole conversation tree would need to start over again before I could get to an action.
  4. I then attempted to install SavageCabbage's animation pack, Leito's animation pack, and BP70's animations, thinking that something was missing. That resulted in the same behavior, except that the "sex" animation locked itself to some weird thing where the two NPCs would put their feet together and act like they were riding a bike.
  5. I uninstalled those mods. The animations then started defaulting to "kissing." They no longer get undressed (even when forcibly cycling the animations to an intimate act with the Home key). The other behavior continued unchanged.

Do you know how I might be able to fix these issues? I'm using MO2. Here's my animation modlist. Does anything jump out at you?

image.png.6be43b8b5f076db72dfbf565580a912f.png

Edited by HalcyonSFX
Added further context.
2 hours ago, HalcyonSFX said:

Do you know how I might be able to fix these issues? I'm using MO2. Here's my animation modlist. Does anything jump out at you?

Everything you are describing sounds like you simply don't have the right animation packs installed.  Most of the available animation packs contain a majority male-female animations.  If you are playing a female PC and having sex with female NPCs, your selection of available animations will be a lot less than if you are doing mixed-gender sex.  That's just the nature of the animation packs.  You're seeing the hug/kiss animations more often because SEU's XML addon converts those into ungendered / non-automatically-undressing animations.

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

Everything you are describing sounds like you simply don't have the right animation packs installed.  Most of the available animation packs contain a majority male-female animations.  If you are playing a female PC and having sex with female NPCs, your selection of available animations will be a lot less than if you are doing mixed-gender sex.  That's just the nature of the animation packs.  You're seeing the hug/kiss animations more often because SEU's XML addon converts those into ungendered / non-automatically-undressing animations.

Hmm, OK, I wonder if something I am regularly installing is messing up the animations. I am willing to try another clean install. What are the minimum current dependencies to get all of the functionality in AAF SEU to work? What setup do you use?

7 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

One other question - you mention that I'm seeing the "hug/kiss animations more often because SEU's XML addon converts those into ungendered / non-automatically undressing animations." When I go into AAF directly via the HOME key, there are a ton of animations I can choose from (both of the sex type and non-sex type), but SEU is always selecting the "clothed hug/kiss" animation for the "Sex" option regardless of whether I reload or not. I got an undressing encounter one time earlier this evening after wiping out and reinstalling again, followed by endless "hug/kiss."

On the plus side, furniture selection seems to be working - I think.

Is there an RNG file I can edit that would blacklist options that have nothing to do with the option selected? Maybe something's hung up somewhere that I haven't stumbled upon yet.

@EgoBallistic - just a quick update on my posts above - when I open AAF's config, I see this:

image.png.f82e4b08621d4a5fddfd7ed081f8713d.png

The highlighted animations are the ONLY ones that ever play when I initiate "sex > ground" through SEU.  However, when I choose a scene directly through AAF, I can play any animation without issue.

Is there a config or other type of file somewhere that SEU uses to decide what to play in a certain situation that I can check and possibly edit to fix the issue?

9 hours ago, HalcyonSFX said:

The highlighted animations are the ONLY ones that ever play when I initiate "sex > ground" through SEU.  However, when I choose a scene directly through AAF, I can play any animation without issue.

Are you using the exact same actors in both cases?  I ask this because all the non-highlighted animations are male-female only while the highlighted ones work for any combination of genders.

9 hours ago, HalcyonSFX said:

Is there a config or other type of file somewhere that SEU uses to decide what to play in a certain situation that I can check and possibly edit to fix the issue?

No.  SEU will play whatever animations are installed that fit the actors.

18 hours ago, Incubusbul said:

Is it possible to change or remove the sound the spectators make during sex scenes, that suppose to be whistling?

That's not actually from this mod.  If you are using my AAF Spectators mod, there is an optional download that replaces the annoying whistling sound with a much better one.

57 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

That's not actually from this mod.  If you are using my AAF Spectators mod, there is an optional download that replaces the annoying whistling sound with a much better one.

Strange. I thought it's from this mod, as the whistling happens when I trigger animation with the assigned hotkey. I'm pretty sure I've never installed AAF Spectators.

Edited by Incubusbul
On 1/6/2022 at 5:25 AM, EgoBallistic said:

Are you using the exact same actors in both cases?  I ask this because all the non-highlighted animations are male-female only while the highlighted ones work for any combination of genders.

No.  SEU will play whatever animations are installed that fit the actors.

Hi, @EgoBallistic! Thanks for your time and consideration. Yes, it's the exact same actors, it's a female-female scenario. I have a bunch of female-female animations installed, and your mod used to play them without issue, which I really appreciated. I haven't changed anything about my animation installs - I know how delicate they are and so I don't update them or change the load order unless absolutely necessary. Is there any information I can provide you that might shed insight on what could have suddenly gone off the rails?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi EgoBallistic

I'm having an issue and I'm not sure if it's from your mod or AAF.  Everything had been working fine on a previous test game, but just started a new game and now having an issue.

I set F1 as my active hotkey,  approached a companion and got the OK for sex.  Asked for a 3some and went and selected a second companion, got the message that companion 2 would join, and then that was it.

No asking where to have the scene, no going to furniture, no sex animation.  The F1 active hotkey is now also disabled (by the game not by me), which I think is a feature to prevent conflicting animations.

I did a getstage for seuflirtquest (or something like that) and it was at stage 254.  I set the stage to 255 which should end the quest, and the F1 key is still disabled, even if I try it on someone else (a non-companion).  Same if I setstage to 300, which should definitely end the quest.

Is there another SEU quest which I would also have to reset, or does this sound AAF related?

The only difference I think between the two games is last game I was using Unlimited Companion Framework and this time I'm trying Liga of Companions.  Hopefully this issue is a one time glitch.

6 hours ago, travelmedic said:

No asking where to have the scene, no going to furniture, no sex animation.  The F1 active hotkey is now also disabled (by the game not by me), which I think is a feature to prevent conflicting animations.

Sounds like AAF itself is hung up, which left you stuck with the AAF_ActorBusy keyword.  The SEU active hotkey is disabled while the player has that keyword, indeed to prevent conflicting scenes.

First off kudos to you @Egoballistic for all your hard work. It's very much appreciated. My problem is with bot SEU and violate. SEU was working beautifully til I added violate... and a couple pose mods. Now neither works and disable/enable, re-installing doesn't work. Here's a screenshot of the AAF menu and I C&P'd Papyrus log.0. Thanks in advance for your help.

Papyrus.0.log

ScreenShot2.png