Hello there, I rummaged around the forums and looked through the entries I could with xEdit but I can't locate any source or information on how to control the animations that play at random? Is this possible? I'd like to limit it to specific ones, but without having to uninstall the animations themselves. I was hoping there was an .xml or a ini or something that I could just edit to whitelist or blacklist - whichever system would be fine: specific animations allowed during "flirt" for example. I'm a little tired of seeing kissing and hugging animations when I asked for a roll in the hay ...

On 11/6/2021 at 7:51 PM, NEIN47 said:

hello. I'm having an issue where mcm resets the setting of this mod every time I close it the menu.

Yes, I believe I am having the same issue. The settings from the MCM will not save, except for the hotkeys. All settings are set to off or zero'd out, so I can initiate the flirt but everyone rejects me... It's really not doing anything good for my confidence... on strangly.. many.. many levels...

This is an absolutely amazing mod, and thank you for your hard work!

Since you incorporated an affinity increase after successful flirt/sex with a companion., I'm wondering if the below could also be done:

1) Is it possible to have an affinity decrease if you start an AAF scene with another NPC/companion while you have a romanced companion following you?

i.e. Piper is romanced, and following you, you use the SEU hotkey with Cait and have an AAF scene with Cait. So affinity decrease for Piper- "Piper hated that" 

2) Is it possible to have an affinity decrease if you use the sexual assault feature on a companion? I find it weird that if you successfully use assault on a companion, their opinion of you doesn't change. 

If either of these could be added, would it require scripting, or would I be able to do it in xEdit?

I am having an issue where I press the active hotkey on a person , and its says "YOU START A THREESOME". I realize that I have may have started the event elsewhere long ago , but I can't remember with who . I tried reinstalling the mod to reset the event , but it doesn't work. It's been a week since I've been playing like this , whenever I use the hotkey on someone it always starts the threesome  and I'm stuck in a infinite black screen loop!! HELP PLZ

Hey, all -

I'm having a couple of weird issues with which I'm hoping you can assist. I have this mod installed along with Atomic Lust and the other mods shown in the attached screenshots. It seems to work reasonably well, except I'm running into the following problems:

1. Characters used to have voices during SEU dialog interactions (flirt, etc). Today, out of the blue, the dialog during the spoken parts of the interactions just randomly stopped working without warning. Now, all of the dialog during SEU interactions is silent, even though the dialog in the rest of the game works fine. Has anyone run into this problem, and, if so, do you know how to resolve it?

2. Option "1" is almost always blank in all SEU interactions (see attached screenshot). Am I missing some vital component that would make whatever option "1" is show up?

3. When I try to initiate a threesome, I'm always able to select the first participant. However, when I try to select a second participant, nothing happens. Ever. It's like the whole flirt sequence has started over. What am I missing?

4. Characters never use furniture. Ever. Do I need to explicitly order them to do so all the time, or is there some circumstance under which they would do so automatically?

Thanks in advance for your help. Please let me know if I can provide any more details.

image.png.fa413015fbfc5c1a10a1ca88cf445990.pngimage.png.e82ab3dc29b30c5214ea03863518804d.pngimage.png.a38c89356136cb2b9d94a2fc675b1a16.pngimage.png.4be2318ea6f6f613df6398f962015765.png

14 hours ago, CharlesMaxwell said:

1. Characters used to have voices during SEU dialog interactions (flirt, etc). Today, out of the blue, the dialog during the spoken parts of the interactions just randomly stopped working without warning. Now, all of the dialog during SEU interactions is silent, even though the dialog in the rest of the game works fine. Has anyone run into this problem, and, if so, do you know how to resolve it?

2. Option "1" is almost always blank in all SEU interactions (see attached screenshot). Am I missing some vital component that would make whatever option "1" is show up?

3. When I try to initiate a threesome, I'm always able to select the first participant. However, when I try to select a second participant, nothing happens. Ever. It's like the whole flirt sequence has started over. What am I missing?

4. Characters never use furniture. Ever. Do I need to explicitly order them to do so all the time, or is there some circumstance under which they would do so automatically?

1.  SEU has never had voiced dialogue, it has always been silent.  Make sure subtitles are turned on so you can see what the actors are saying.

2.  That particular dialogue will have only have three options if you pick hugging or kissing.  It will have a fourth option, "Look for a third?", if you choose to have sex.  The vanilla dialogue menu looks terrible when there are less than 4 options; I recommend using XDI to avoid that.

3.  That isn't normal.  I would need to see your Papyrus script log to see what is going on there.  See the second post in this thread for instructions on how to get and post your script log.

4.  You can set the chance of using furniture, and the range to look for furniture, in the MCM.  You also have to have animations installed that work on a particular piece of furniture.

28 minutes ago, Rix142 said:

I installed MCM and it is working properly for some mods, but this one (aaf seu) only the key bindings works, all other settings are not persistent.

This mod stores the MCM settings in a .ini file (Data\MCM\Settings\AAF_SEU.ini).  I am guessing MO2 is not making changes to that file.  I don't use MO2 myself, so I would ask on a MO2 forum why MCM ini files are not being updated and what to do about it.

On 11/12/2021 at 2:19 PM, Xeynium said:

I am having an issue where I press the active hotkey on a person , and its says "YOU START A THREESOME". I realize that I have may have started the event elsewhere long ago , but I can't remember with who . I tried reinstalling the mod to reset the event , but it doesn't work. It's been a week since I've been playing like this , whenever I use the hotkey on someone it always starts the threesome  and I'm stuck in a infinite black screen loop!! HELP PLZ

Just look at nothing and hit the active hotkey.  It should then say "You stop looking for a threesome".

7 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

This mod stores the MCM settings in a .ini file (Data\MCM\Settings\AAF_SEU.ini).  I am guessing MO2 is not making changes to that file.  I don't use MO2 myself, so I would ask on a MO2 forum why MCM ini files are not being updated and what to do about it.

Thanks for your reply. When a change is made on other MCM mods, the setting ini files are created under the "/overwrite/MCM/Settings/" folder but not aaf_seu. 

aaf_seu seems to create the aaf_seu.ini file under its own settings folder.

But the keybinding setting for aaf_seu is correctly set under the overwrite/MCM/settings/Keybinds.json file.

I'm curious to know if it's working for other MO2 users?

5 minutes ago, Rix142 said:

Thanks for your reply. When a change is made on other MCM mods, the setting ini files are created under the "/overwrite/MCM/Settings/" folder but not aaf_seu. 

aaf_seu seems to create the aaf_seu.ini file under its own settings folder.

But the keybinding setting for aaf_seu is correctly set under the overwrite/MCM/settings/Keybinds.json file.

I'm curious to know if it's working for other MO2 users?

Yes, SEU includes that file because otherwise MO2 users used to complain that the mod's settings weren't being saved.  So I guess now MO2 has fixed this and the file is actually preventing the settings being saved?

You might try removing that file and see if a new one gets created in overwrite.

As a mod author, I really dislike MO2.

33 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Yes, SEU includes that file because otherwise MO2 users used to complain that the mod's settings weren't being saved.  So I guess now MO2 has fixed this and the file is actually preventing the settings being saved?

You might try removing that file and see if a new one gets created in overwrite.

By doing more testing, it seems the keybindings are working correctly and the 2 sliders from the masturbation section are also saved correctly. I'll keep testing and update with more info.

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

I tried removing the settings folder from the install zip file from the aaf_seu.zip install file and reinstall it. Now even the masturbation slider are not kept. I'll do more searching and let yyou know. Hopefully if someone was able to make it work with MO2 if see the thread and reply.

7 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

The workaround, is to install MCM manually and all other Mods using MCM with MO2. So far this seems to be working correctly.

On 11/17/2021 at 10:24 AM, EgoBallistic said:

1.  SEU has never had voiced dialogue, it has always been silent.  Make sure subtitles are turned on so you can see what the actors are saying.

2.  That particular dialogue will have only have three options if you pick hugging or kissing.  It will have a fourth option, "Look for a third?", if you choose to have sex.  The vanilla dialogue menu looks terrible when there are less than 4 options; I recommend using XDI to avoid that.

3.  That isn't normal.  I would need to see your Papyrus script log to see what is going on there.  See the second post in this thread for instructions on how to get and post your script log.

4.  You can set the chance of using furniture, and the range to look for furniture, in the MCM.  You also have to have animations installed that work on a particular piece of furniture.

Hey there! Thanks so much for your time and consideration. I appreciate these clarifications. I'll keep them in mind going forward.

For #3, the behavior seems to have randomly resolved itself, but there is a different issue happening now. When a male/female sex interaction is happening, either one of two things takes place:

1. The male participant doesn't have an erection (despite BodyTalk being installed), or...

2. In the case of Deacon (and possibly other male followers, haven't tested that yet), he remains in his underwear and dry-humps the air.

Logs are attached. Have you seen this behavior before?

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by CharlesMaxwell
4 hours ago, CharlesMaxwell said:

1. The male participant doesn't have an erection (despite BodyTalk being installed), or...

2. In the case of Deacon (and possibly other male followers, haven't tested that yet), he remains in his underwear and dry-humps the air.

The male lacking an erection is usually either not having a morphsetdata file installed, or using the wrong version of LooksMenu.  For the morphsetdata, install UAP or AAF Creature Resources.  For LooksMenu, you should use LooksMenu v1-6-18, not the later ones.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2021 at 2:41 PM, EgoBallistic said:

The male lacking an erection is usually either not having a morphsetdata file installed, or using the wrong version of LooksMenu.  For the morphsetdata, install UAP or AAF Creature Resources.  For LooksMenu, you should use LooksMenu v1-6-18, not the later ones.

Thanks so much! I'll try that. What's UAP? I've got Looksmenu installed - not sure on the version - it otherwise works great. I'll need to check it out.

In the interim, I have a separate, new problem that's totally crazy. Nothing like I've ever seen before. 

After learning that the community largely doesn't recommend NMM and instead suggests Mod Organizer 2, I completely blew away all of my mods and my entire Fallout 4 install. Got all the basics set up, nothing fancy, and reinstalled the fundamental AAF and Atomic Lust stuff. Solo interactions work fine. 

But, whenever I want to engage in an interaction with any other NPC, I get the appropriate options and can make a selection, but then, the two NPCs do nothing but stand motionless, fully clothed, clipping into each other, no error messages, nor animations, until the predefined time for whatever the animation is times out. I've attached a screenshot so you can see what I mean. Is there any way you might be able to help me diagnose and fix this? 

Thank you, as always, for your time and consideration.

badglitch.png

Edited by CharlesMaxwell
On 12/10/2021 at 6:29 AM, osculim said:

For some reason I cannot get the masturbation to work. Do i need to hold in both hotkeys or just one of the 2. I did both of them one at a time and it doesn't work. Other hotkey functionality is 100% tho.

Do you get the popup message asking if you want to masturbate?  Or does nothing at all happen?

You only need to hold the Active hotkey, not both.  The number of seconds you need to hold the key is set by the Masturbation Hold Time option under Masturbation.