19 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

LooksMenu is not loaded:

[10/01/2021 - 10:24:01PM] Cannot open store for class "Overlays", missing file?

This in turn causes the AAF main quest not to load, because it depends on LooksMenu:

[10/01/2021 - 10:24:07PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "copyOverlays" in state "" on object "aaf:aaf_mainquestscript".
[10/01/2021 - 10:24:07PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "addOverlays" in state "" on object "aaf:aaf_mainquestscript".
[10/01/2021 - 10:24:07PM] error: Unable to bind script aaf:aaf_mainquestscript to AAF_MainQuest (09000F99) because their base types do not match
[10/01/2021 - 10:24:11PM] error: Property AAF_MainQuestScript on script AAF:AAF_API attached to AAF_MainQuest (09000F99) cannot be bound because AAF_MainQuest (09000F99) is not the right type

So you need to ensure LooksMenu is loaded.  Some mod managers fail to enable the LooksMenu esp file because it doesn't have Fallout4.esm as a master.

Once you have fixed LooksMenu, you also need to remove the AAF_ActorBusy keyword from your character.  You do this with the following console commands:

prid 14
callfunction "objectreference.removekeyword" AAF_ActorBusy

Awesome thanks man that at least got the hotkeys working now I just need to get the animations working which shouldn't be to hard if I go to their discord. Thanks 

On 10/2/2021 at 8:41 AM, MiraDAnt said:

You're probably right, and i can't play animations using the home key neither at least I couldn't, I've never done it before, but the scene menu doesn't start. I also found something else trying to do this, it says "referencing a plugin that is not installed", it looks like there are errors in some features and animations. Any idea how I fix this? I've tried reinstalling AAF, SUA and various other things, maybe I should do the same with the animations too?

20211002152616_1.jpg

Reinstall Brave's Animations. I think the latest Ultimate AAF Patch changed how it interacted with it, and it's breaking unless you refresh the install. I reinstalled Brave's using the latest FOMOD file and I could start sex scenes again.

Edited by RenFL2
On 5/25/2021 at 9:22 PM, MelonLovr said:

Ok err .... this is the mod I had chosen due to me trying to make a weird "fetish hell" modpack with fallout vore but NOTHING works, I tried immersive lover,s embrace and atomic lust alone but apparently sex does not go well with vore which is a problem but also sorta funny ...

Help ..? ;-;

Hi, I just wanted to say that I have gotten sex animations to work. Atomic, creature animations, even ones for dogmeat. Took some trial and error at first but after making sure I had everything required downloaded and checked the pages for debug commands I got everything running. But when I installed Fallout Vore, none of the animations worked and I can't even select actors. Basic AAF doesn't even work. There's a conflict there and I don't know what it is but Vore seems to work still.

I just thought that maybe if I shared this it'd point you in the direction where the issue may be (or not be).

I hope this helps.

Edited by Bitter1nk

yo, im late to the party i know.
quick questions, how can i lower my Sex reputation?
also, i once cuddled with a male but then i tried the same method to cuddle again but it didnt work. so how to initiate cuddling?
every time i try to cuddle it goes to Hug!

24 minutes ago, Mojsexy said:

quick questions, how can i lower my Sex reputation?

This mod doesn't have Sex Reputation.

25 minutes ago, Mojsexy said:

also, i once cuddled with a male but then i tried the same method to cuddle again but it didnt work. so how to initiate cuddling?
every time i try to cuddle it goes to Hug!

Cuddle animations can only be played on a bed.  If no bed is found it will default to hugging.  You need to be near a Double Bed or Pre-War Double Bed, or select one with the Active Hotkey, before you initiate the animation. 

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

This mod doesn't have Sex Reputation.

sorry my bad!

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

Cuddle animations can only be played on a bed.  If no bed is found it will default to hugging.  You need to be near a Double Bed or Pre-War Double Bed, or select one with the Active Hotkey, before you initiate the animation. 

also my bad, i forgot to mention that i did it on a bed. not sure what type of bed i did on but thanks for the answer.

one more question.
which mod has the sex reputation ?

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/28/2021 at 7:31 PM, caydett said:

Forgot to mention that yeah... then nothing happens... not sure what's wrong.

2 hours ago, Careless777 said:

Im having the same issue caydett above me is having.

AAF SceneInit Status [4] is an error from AAF indicating that you don't have animations that work with those actors.  So you need to install one or more animation packs that have dog-on-human animations like Leito's and SavageCabbage's packs.

10 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

AAF SceneInit Status [4] is an error from AAF indicating that you don't have animations that work with those actors.  So you need to install one or more animation packs that have dog-on-human animations like Leito's and SavageCabbage's packs.

Its doing the error for me for everything though. Doesnt Mutated Lust add animations? I have that.

13 hours ago, Careless777 said:

So I dont get why it isnt working, as i usually test it by trying to surrender to a super mutant.

Do you have AAF Themes installed?  Surrendering requires that the animations have the "Aggressive" tag.  AAF Themes adds the required tags to the animations.

If you do have Themes installed and it's still giving you SceneInit error 4, make the problem happen again and post your script log.

Mod Author, there is a setting in this mods MCM menu that allows the player or npc to advance the sex position. Does this mean that the player can make the animation advance to another one similar to how changing an AAF animation requires you to press pgdown? If so what is the hotkey to change the sex position during one of this mods animation scenes. Thank you.

23 minutes ago, InvAn said:

Mod Author, there is a setting in this mods MCM menu that allows the player or npc to advance the sex position. Does this mean that the player can make the animation advance to another one similar to how changing an AAF animation requires you to press pgdown? If so what is the hotkey to change the sex position during one of this mods animation scenes. Thank you.

That setting applies specifically to "Position Trees".  When a position tree is playing, AAF pops up a set of controls allowing you to advance the animation or choose a new branch.  If "npc controlled" is selected, then the advancing/branching is automatic.  I can't recall the keypresses used in manual control offhand, but the GUI shows them on the screen.

11 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Do you have AAF Themes installed?  Surrendering requires that the animations have the "Aggressive" tag.  AAF Themes adds the required tags to the animations.

If you do have Themes installed and it's still giving you SceneInit error 4, make the problem happen again and post your script log.

Yeah i had that installed. Also keep in mind to get the errors to even show in the top left i had to to the stopquest and startquest commands you mentioned a while ago. If i dont, i am unable to move after doing what i did again and the errors dont even show in the top left. Here is the great papyrus.

Papyrus.1.log

1 hour ago, Careless777 said:

Yeah i had that installed. Also keep in mind to get the errors to even show in the top left i had to to the stopquest and startquest commands you mentioned a while ago. If i dont, i am unable to move after doing what i did again and the errors dont even show in the top left. Here is the great papyrus.

This particular log shows the AAF quests aren't running so all the AAF calls are failing. 

When you are in a surrender scenario, SEU disables your movement controls when an animation is about to happen, and re-enables them when you are released.  Since AAF is not running, the animations never take place so you never get released.  So it sounds like this is what you are talking about when you say "i am unable to move after doing what i did again and the errors dont even show in the top left".

For what it's worth, the most recent log is always named Papyrus.0.log.  The one you sent wasn't the most recent.

Edited by EgoBallistic
27 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

This particular log shows the AAF quests aren't running so all the AAF calls are failing. 

When you are in a surrender scenario, SEU disables your movement controls when an animation is about to happen, and re-enables them when you are released.  Since AAF is not running, the animations never take place so you never get released.  So it sounds like this is what you are talking about when you say "i am unable to move after doing what i did again and the errors dont even show in the top left".

For what it's worth, the most recent log is always named Papyrus.0.log.  The one you sent wasn't the most recent.

Ahh i see, so the one i meant to send was THIS one

Papyrus.0.log

6 hours ago, Careless777 said:

Ahh i see, so the one i meant to send was THIS one

Got it.  In this one, AAF is working normally.  But it appears you are playing a male character (I'm guessing from your name).  The animations in Mutated Lust are set up for creatures with human females.  So you are getting that error 4 since AAF can't find matching animations.

The fix is either to install a pack that does include creature-on-male-human animations, like Leito's, or edit your AAF config (Data\AAF\AAF_Settings.ini) and set ignore_animation_genders to true.

14 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Got it.  In this one, AAF is working normally.  But it appears you are playing a male character (I'm guessing from your name).  The animations in Mutated Lust are set up for creatures with human females.  So you are getting that error 4 since AAF can't find matching animations.

The fix is either to install a pack that does include creature-on-male-human animations, like Leito's, or edit your AAF config (Data\AAF\AAF_Settings.ini) and set ignore_animation_genders to true.

Would you link me to this creature-on-male mod you speak of? Searching doesnt really work for me. For some reason no matter what i search it will not find anything, even if i search for something I know exists because I've been to it before. And i will also try changing the settings yes.

14 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Oh also that fixed it....kind of. Sort of. Now the errors arent showing up and my guy walks into the super mutants, and the loading happens and stuff like its gonna play an animation. The super mutants are saying the lines and all that. But they just stand inside eachother awkwardly.

4 hours ago, Careless777 said:

Oh also that fixed it....kind of. Sort of. Now the errors arent showing up and my guy walks into the super mutants, and the loading happens and stuff like its gonna play an animation. The super mutants are saying the lines and all that. But they just stand inside eachother awkwardly.

That sounds like the animation pack isn't installed correctly and the .hkx files are missing.