10 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

It looks as if none of the script files are installed.  You are getting similar errors from the Fallout 4 DLC. 

How did you install the mod?

Removed everything and reinstalled in the order you suggested below.

F4SE

AAF Beta 25-31304-25b

Crazy Animations (Mod Manager Gun Version) -  3-11-17

Four-Play Animations by Crazy 1.3.7z

FO4_AnimationsByLeito_v1.4b

AAF patch for Leito and crazy fomod v2_1

2_AAF - Compatibility Patches V2.8

AAF_Animation_Position_Tags_V181108.0

AAF SEU V0.12

I pressed the “Home” key and got the AAF GUI straight away.

Everything seems to be working great. I tried a masturbation and that worked as well. I do find that it take a while for the redressing to kick in, but at least it’s working. (2 days I’ve been trying to get this to work).

I thank for your help and patience

13 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Right-click the mod in NMM and tell it to reinstall.  Sometimes NMM fails to copy files properly.

If all else fails you could just manually install the mod by dragging the contents of the archive into your Data\ folder.

I still cant seem to get it right. Ill give this another try tomorrow, I really appreciate all the help.

1 hour ago, Kythana said:

Interesting, that is new for me.

To clarify that a bit more: do you mean only the rugs or the complete package?

There are no AAF XML files for those animations.  The package does not include them, and the Leito and Crazy patch doesn't either.  So there is currently no way to play those animations using AAF.  I'm sure it would not be difficult to make working XMLs for them but AFAIK there currently aren't any.

1 hour ago, silverone said:

Is there any way to define what animation will be picked  for prostitution/flirt or  Is there any tag I can add to animations in the "position.xml"  to specify which one should be picked?

Thanks for the help in advance.

There is not at the moment.  The mod will use animations tagged as "aggressive" for non-consensual animations but it has no restrictions for consensual animations.

It would not be difficult to add a toggle that would force consensual prostitution/flirt animations to look for a specific tag.  You would then need to supply a tagData.xml which assigns that tag to various positions.  I will keep that in mind for the next version.

4 hours ago, Kythana said:

@EgoBallistic

Thanks for the answer and the very useful Information.

Edit: Btw just ran a test and the animations work fine. Looks to me as if they only need the rug to work…

Perhaps it is similar to CWSS Redux which got its own set of animations separate from AAF.

Yes, Crazy's rug mod plays the animations using its own scripts, so it doesn't go through AAF at all.  Remember that it was made before Four-Play or any other animation framework existed.

I guess I shouldn't have said that the rug mod "doesn't work with AAF" -- it will work fine whether or not AAF is installed, but AAF can't control it and mods like SEU that use AAF for animation can't use those animations.

9 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Yes, Crazy's rug mod plays the animations using its own scripts, so it doesn't go through AAF at all.  Remember that it was made before Four-Play or any other animation framework existed.

I guess I shouldn't have said that the rug mod "doesn't work with AAF" -- it will work fine whether or not AAF is installed, but AAF can't control it and mods like SEU that use AAF for animation can't use those animations.

Some of the Crazy Rug/Gun scripts are seen by AAF with he compatibility patch thingy, they are the only Masturbation ones available.

Is the AAF [PGUP] and/or [PG/DOWN] controls supposed to work during SEU triggered animations to change the animation to another? It doesn’t seem to do anything during SEU.

The animations work fine, I just wanted to step through the animations to find an appropriate one.

Also [F11] to start a random quick scene undresses the player and NPC, screen goes dark then they just stand there, the NPC doing the stationary walking animation. After a short while they both get dressed again. The NPC walks off.

27 minutes ago, Agnot2014 said:

Is the AAF [PGUP] and/or [PG/DOWN] controls supposed to work during SEU triggered animations to change the animation to another? It doesn’t seem to do anything during SEU.

The animations work fine, I just wanted to step through the animations to find an appropriate one.

Also [F11] to start a random quick scene undresses the player and NPC, screen goes dark then they just stand there, the NPC doing the stationary walking animation. After a short while they both get dressed again. The NPC walks off.

The [pgup]/[pgdown] are available if you hit the [home] key first and then [enter] to bring up the wizard. 

The [f11] key is a feature of AAF and this mod has no control over it.

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

The [pgup]/[pgdown] are available if you hit the [home] key first and then [enter] to bring up the wizard. 

The [f11] key is a feature of AAF and this mod has no control over it.

Thank You, so everything is working as it should.

Is there any way to change the animation once started in SEU that I may have missed?

4 minutes ago, Agnot2014 said:

Thank You, so everything is working as it should.

Is there any way to change the animation once started in SEU that I may have missed?

Only by bringing up the AAF wizard.  SEU controls the dialogue, then hands over the actors and some parameters like tags, furniture search radius and preference, etc, to AAF and AAF takes over for playing the animations.  The current version of AAF doesn't give mod scripts the ability to change animations once they are started.

As far as which animations get picked, SEU will require the "masturbation" for solo scenes, and the "aggressive" tag for assault and surrender.  Animations in other situations do not have any required or excluded tags.  It would be possible to add more tags to include or exclude but I am not sure what people would want.

31 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Only by bringing up the AAF wizard.  SEU controls the dialogue, then hands over the actors and some parameters like tags, furniture search radius and preference, etc, to AAF and AAF takes over for playing the animations.  The current version of AAF doesn't give mod scripts the ability to change animations once they are started.

As far as which animations get picked, SEU will require the "masturbation" for solo scenes, and the "aggressive" tag for assault and surrender.  Animations in other situations do not have any required or excluded tags.  It would be possible to add more tags to include or exclude but I am not sure what people would want.

Thank you again

As per your suggestion I have tried the pressing the home key once the animation starts and the page up/down to change animation works fine, if a bit un-immersive, so I will just get used to that.

Thank You

Do you know what slots are included in the AAF undressing? In the old FPlay I could remove the ring slot from the undressing. I have a Raider ring that makes me a Raider friend but when I go to play the ring is removed, and once the animation is finished I am standing there naked waiting to be redressed as the Raiders are shooting at me. I was hoping I could change the slot to something that’s not included in the undress.

Also is there a command even console command to get rid of sperm on the player? There seems to be one patch not disappearing even after newer splashes have gone.

45 minutes ago, Agnot2014 said:

Do you know what slots are included in the AAF undressing? In the old FPlay I could remove the ring slot from the undressing. I have a Raider ring that makes me a Raider friend but when I go to play the ring is removed, and once the animation is finished I am standing there naked waiting to be redressed as the Raiders are shooting at me. I was hoping I could change the slot to something that’s not included in the undress.

Also is there a command even console command to get rid of sperm on the player? There seems to be one patch not disappearing even after newer splashes have gone.

You can control the slots via the Data\AAF\AAF_EquipmentSetData.xml.  You can also add keywords to the AAF_ProtectedEquipmentData.xml file and any equipment with that keyword will be excluded from undressing.  A good example of this is the file installed by the Devious Devices option in the AAF Compatibility Patches.

Some of the overlays are kind of bugged.  You can remove them with Looksmenu.

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

You can control the slots via the Data\AAF\AAF_EquipmentSetData.xml.  You can also add keywords to the AAF_ProtectedEquipmentData.xml file and any equipment with that keyword will be excluded from undressing.  A good example of this is the file installed by the Devious Devices option in the AAF Compatibility Patches.

Thank You for the information.

OK I downloaded Notepad++ so I can read the xml files. I don’t have an AAF_ProtectedEquipmentData.xml file? I took a look in the AAF_EquipmentSetData.xml at the <unEquip bipedSlot=”Hair Top”/> and the <requip bipedSlot= lists but there is no ring slot in the lists just left and right hand. What do you think I should do next? (never done this before).

Also sorry to be a pain but I couldn’t find where to remove the sperm marks in Looks menu.

Hello, I am having trouble getting AAF SEU to work. I have jumped in numerous times and have also uninstalled and reinstalled the mod list in the order you stated in the forum. I sometimes get to the point that the dialogue does come up for SEU but it leads to nothing with a text box saying, "Liked that." (No name). The papyrus makes it look like I have tons of errors! Haha, was wondering if you can help me?

Papyrus.0.log

15 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

14 hours ago, Agnot2014 said:

Thank You for the information.

OK I downloaded Notepad++ so I can read the xml files. I don’t have an AAF_ProtectedEquipmentData.xml file? I took a look in the AAF_EquipmentSetData.xml at the <unEquip bipedSlot=”Hair Top”/> and the <requip bipedSlot= lists but there is no ring slot in the lists just left and right hand. What do you think I should do next? (never done this before).

Also sorry to be a pain but I couldn’t find where to remove the sperm marks in Looks menu.

Update:

I found the AAF_ProtectedEquipmentData.xml file in the downloaded AAF Compatibility Patches, as I don’t use Devious Devices it wasn’t added to the AAF list. I copied it across and its now with all the others.

I have attached 2 screen shots one of the Devious Devices option in the AAF_ProtectedEquipmentData.xml file and one of the AA Disguise Raider Ring in Fo4Edit.

Would I just have to change form=”09004C5C” with “07002E12” and the source=”Devious Devices”/> with “RaiderMask.esp”/> ?

AA Disguise.PNG

AAF-ProtectedEquipmentData.PNG