3 minutes ago, DirtieHippie said:

I followed the instructions. But you see it doesn't crash. So no papyrus log is created. It just doesn't work after the initial install. No crash, no error message. It's like the hotkey does nothing.

I tried the reset mcm in the sex'em up window. But I'm not sure that did anything. I've also tried changing the hotkey. I haven't tried the assault key I'll try that next.

The game doesn't have to crash for the log to be created.  If you follow the instructions, the papyrus.0.log file should always be there.

49 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Look in your "Fallout 4\Data" folder (the real one, not the MO2 folder) and see if there is a file called "AAF.esm", and if there is an "AAF" folder inside the "Scripts" folder.  Since you are using MO2 none of that stuff should be there. 

Also, look in your MO2's Overwrite folder and make sure the above items are not in there either.

I do not have anything in my overwrite folder nor do  have those to other files either. I even completely reinstalled it and still having the same error message.

14 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

The game doesn't have to crash for the log to be created.  If you follow the instructions, the papyrus.0.log file should always be there.

Okay. Figured out what I did wrong. Here's instructions for anyone else using Mod Organizer 2.

Load MO2. At the top is an icon that looks like puzzle pieces. In the pull down menu is the INI Editor option. Pick that one instead of editing the My Documents ini. The log still ends up in the same place, but MO2 uses its own ini instead of the one in the documents folder.

Anyways. Here's the papyrus log. Thanks for making this mod and then continuing to help afterwards..

Papyrus.0.log

45 minutes ago, DirtieHippie said:

Okay. Figured out what I did wrong. Here's instructions for anyone else using Mod Organizer 2.

Load MO2. At the top is an icon that looks like puzzle pieces. In the pull down menu is the INI Editor option. Pick that one instead of editing the My Documents ini. The log still ends up in the same place, but MO2 uses its own ini instead of the one in the documents folder.

Anyways. Here's the papyrus log. Thanks for making this mod and then continuing to help afterwards..

Papyrus.0.log

Thanks.  Can you try this:

Start up the game, load your save, then open the console and type

startQuest SEUFlirtDialogueQuest

then close the console, wait a few seconds, open the console again and type

setStage SEUFlirtDialogueQuest 0

then close the console, wait a few seconds, and try flirting with an NPC.

30 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Thanks.  Can you try this:

Start up the game, load your save, then open the console and type

stopQuest SEUFlirtDialogueQuest

then close the console, wait a few seconds, open the console again and type

setStage SEUFlirtDialogueQuest 0

then close the console, wait a few seconds, and try flirting with an NPC.

No change.

I did test that prostitution and assault work. Or assault would have worked if I had any aggressive animations installed. I don't and it gave me an error message that there weren't any, but whatever.

58 minutes ago, spaztheninja said:

It shows version 17

Well, I really don't know what to tell you, other than your save clearly believes you have AAF beta 17 installed. 

Try starting a new game and run "show aaf_version" in the console there.  If that still shows 17 then you really do have the Beta 17 plugin installed.  If it shows 25 then it means there is a problem with your save that is causing the aaf_version variable to be stuck at 17.

Incidentally, I went back to AAF Beta 17 and the current build of SEU does work with it.  It dumps a couple of Papyrus error messages in the logs when SEU tries to set the "Furniture preference" setting in the animation call, since that did not exist in Beta 17.  So really the only downside of running Beta 17 is that particular MCM setting has no effect.

4 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Well, I really don't know what to tell you, other than your save clearly believes you have AAF beta 17 installed. 

Try starting a new game and run "show aaf_version" in the console there.  If that still shows 17 then you really do have the Beta 17 plugin installed.  If it shows 25 then it means there is a problem with your save that is causing the aaf_version variable to be stuck at 17.

Incidentally, I went back to AAF Beta 17 and the current build of SEU does work with it.  It dumps a couple of Papyrus error messages in the logs when SEU tries to set the "Furniture preference" setting in the animation call, since that did not exist in Beta 17.  So really the only downside of running Beta 17 is that particular MCM setting has no effect.

Hmm thanks for the help I'll try a new game tomorrow and see Other wise It seems like its ok to continue playin as is

6 hours ago, DirtieHippie said:

No change.

I did test that prostitution and assault work. Or assault would have worked if I had any aggressive animations installed. I don't and it gave me an error message that there weren't any, but whatever.

I was able to make the problem happen here.  I modified the scripts so if the Flirt quest gets into that state, it will fix itself.  I also added some checks to prevent the condition happening in the first place.  If you update to the new version Flirt should start working again and stay that way.

New version 0.12 uploaded.  This fixes a couple of bugs.

The update fixes a nasty bug where the Flirt hotkey could stop working if the previous Flirt attempt ended abnormally, such as by walking away during the Flirt dialogue without choosing any options.  The fix makes the Flirt quest fix itself if this happens, and adds a few checks to try and prevent it happening in the first place.

I also removed the popup that warns you about out of date AAF versions.  Based on my testing, if your version of AAF is too old a couple of the furniture related MCM options will have no effect, but AAF will default to the settings from the AAF_Settings.xml and the mod will still work.

Seeing something odd with the flirt option.  All my advances get turned down, they say "Uh, no thanks".  Started playing around with the settings and with base success chance set at 100 percent, everyone still turns Nora down.  I even  checked the box that says "Flirt always succeeds" and they still say no thanks.  Her charisma is 6 which has always been high enough to succeed at flirting at least some of the time.  Started new game but still no successful flirts.  The passive options of Solicitation and surrender in combat are working as expected.  This happens with both .11 and .12 versions.  Papyrus log doesn't show any warnings or errors from SEU or AAF. (version 25).

One thing I always liked about SEU is there is a possibility of being turned down, but not 100 percent of the time.  Any ideas?

55 minutes ago, Sagebrush61 said:

Seeing something odd with the flirt option.  All my advances get turned down, they say "Uh, no thanks".  Started playing around with the settings and with base success chance set at 100 percent, everyone still turns Nora down.  I even  checked the box that says "Flirt always succeeds" and they still say no thanks.  Her charisma is 6 which has always been high enough to succeed at flirting at least some of the time.  Started new game but still no successful flirts.  The passive options of Solicitation and surrender in combat are working as expected.  This happens with both .11 and .12 versions.  Papyrus log doesn't show any warnings or errors from SEU or AAF. (version 25).

One thing I always liked about SEU is there is a possibility of being turned down, but not 100 percent of the time.  Any ideas?

If you have "Flirt always succeeds" turned on then, just as it says, it should always succeed regardless.  So something may be wrong with your installation which is preventing the settings from being used.

Can you post your Papyrus log?  Instructions are in the first post.  The scripts write various steps in the flirt calculations to the log.  That may help determine what is happening.

28 minutes ago, Kythana said:

This may sound a bit stupid, but i thought the whole time i am using SEU for AAF. Is the file AAFSEU091718 unrelated to this mod here? Or is that an older earlier version? 

That is someone else's conversion that they did a while back.  It is unrelated to this mod.

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

If you have "Flirt always succeeds" turned on then, just as it says, it should always succeed regardless.  So something may be wrong with your installation which is preventing the settings from being used.

Can you post your Papyrus log?  Instructions are in the first post.  The scripts write various steps in the flirt calculations to the log.  That may help determine what is happening.

Ok, attached is my most recent Papyrus log.

Papyrus.0.log

9 minutes ago, Sagebrush61 said:

Ok, attached is my most recent Papyrus log.

Papyrus.0.log

There is nothing about AAF SEU in this log.  It doesn't even show any of the messages that SEU logs at startup, like the AAF version it finds, synchronizing the MCM, etc.

Could you start the game, attempt a flirtation or two, then quit the game and post that script log?

There is nothing about AAF SEU in this log.  It doesn't even show any of the messages that SEU logs at startup, like the AAF version it finds, synchronizing the MCM, etc.

Could you start the game, attempt a flirtation or two, then quit the game and post that script log?

Here is a new log.  Turned on tracing and there are some AAF SEU entries at the end of the log.  Hope it helps.

Papyrus.0.log

37 minutes ago, Sagebrush61 said:

Here is a new log.  Turned on tracing and there are some AAF SEU entries at the end of the log.  Hope it helps.

Papyrus.0.log

Interesting.  It doesn't look as though it is using your MCM settings.  Here is one attempt from your log:

[11/08/2018 - 01:25:33PM] AAF SEU Flirt: Quest Stage 11 ---> Starting to calculate our flirt success
[11/08/2018 - 01:25:33PM] AAF SEU Debug: FlirtAttempt has started
[11/08/2018 - 01:25:33PM] AAF SEU Debug: FlirtAttempt has found that the player failed at flirtation. Awww.

With the default settings, you should see lines about settings, like this:

[11/08/2018 - 12:08:36PM] AAF SEU Flirt: Quest Stage 11 ---> Starting to calculate our flirt success
[11/08/2018 - 12:08:36PM] AAF SEU Debug: FlirtAttempt has started
[11/08/2018 - 12:08:36PM] AAF SEU Debug: FlirtAttempt found that CharismaSetting is on, modifying flirt chances...
[11/08/2018 - 12:08:36PM] AAF SEU Debug: FlirtAttempt found that AffinitySetting is on, modifying flirt chances...

[11/08/2018 - 12:08:36PM] AAF SEU Debug: FlirtAttempt has the player succeed at flirtation.

With "Flirtation Always Succeeds" turned on you should see this:

[11/08/2018 - 03:51:35PM] AAF SEU Flirt: Quest Stage 11 ---> Starting to calculate our flirt success
[11/08/2018 - 03:51:35PM] AAF SEU Debug: FlirtAttempt has started
[11/08/2018 - 03:51:35PM] AAF SEU Debug: FlirtAttempt is set to always succeed
[11/08/2018 - 03:52:19PM] AAF SEU Flirt: Started OnStageSet Papyrus Utilities

So something is definitely not right.  Try doing a "Reset MCM" in the Misc menu, then exit MCM and try again.  If those lines still do not appear then I suspect some files are not installed correctly.

Interesting.  It doesn't look as though it is using your MCM settings.  Here is one attempt from your log:

[snip]

Success.  I found a 4PlaySEU.ini file in the settings section of the MCM.  The mod itself had been deleted but it left a configuration file behind in MCM.  Deleted that and did MCM reset in AAF_SEU, went out and flirted and it succeeded!  Many thanks for your help.