Howdy,

When I used four-play SEU, flirting would unequip both the male and female actors upon entering scenes.

Using AAF SEU, it seems like it only unequips the male actor.  I have to either unequip manually through the equipment manager in AAF, or ask them to strip beforehand.  Asking to strip though won't cause the female to re-equip automatically afterwards though.

Is this intentional or am I missing something? I personally would like it so the females unequip and re-equip automatically

3 hours ago, sranger said:

Howdy,

When I used four-play SEU, flirting would unequip both the male and female actors upon entering scenes.

Using AAF SEU, it seems like it only unequips the male actor.  I have to either unequip manually through the equipment manager in AAF, or ask them to strip beforehand.  Asking to strip though won't cause the female to re-equip automatically afterwards though.

Is this intentional or am I missing something? I personally would like it so the females unequip and re-equip automatically

Which version of AAF are you using? What were the females wearing?

1 hour ago, Tanglin said:

Which version of AAF are you using? What were the females wearing?

aaf beta 35,

it was piper and she was wearing road leathers.  Weirdly the auto-unequip worked correctly with another NPC (magnolia).  I wonder if it has to with  AFT, since Piper is a follower.

13 minutes ago, sranger said:

aaf beta 35,

it was piper and she was wearing road leathers.  Weirdly the auto-unequip worked correctly with another NPC (magnolia).  I wonder if it has to with  AFT, since Piper is a follower.

Yeah, testing it out on a few more NPCs should help you to pin down the problem. Ordinarily, Road Leathers on Piper would be unequipped if the EquipmentSet XML file is configured to remove the Body slot, which I assume yours is, since it worked on Magnolia. If it didn't work on Piper, something else is interfering with AAF.

Another question I had was related to the affinity increase.

If you get a companion to cross a affinity threshhold from AAF, it doesn't seem to recognize it.  The affinity will increase, but it won't trigger cutscenes or relationship level (admire/idolize, etc.)

Is this a bug or do I have to do another affinity increase for the change to relationship to happen

16 hours ago, sranger said:

Another question I had was related to the affinity increase.

If you get a companion to cross a affinity threshhold from AAF, it doesn't seem to recognize it.  The affinity will increase, but it won't trigger cutscenes or relationship level (admire/idolize, etc.)

Is this a bug or do I have to do another affinity increase for the change to relationship to happen

It's a limitation of the game scripts.  You have to do something that the character "officially" likes in order to trigger the relationship stage.  E.g. with Piper, if you have an Affinity of 490 with her, then sleep with her and raise her affinity by 25 points to 515, the "Piper admires you" message and her relationship dialogue won't happen until you do something like pick a lock.

Hey im having a bit of a problem, none of the animations are activating. Both this and your other mod have the same issue. Ive verified all the prereq mods and installations as well as f4se installation. No idea on whats going on, im not even receiving error messages. 

14 minutes ago, ThetHawk said:

Hey im having a bit of a problem, none of the animations are activating. Both this and your other mod have the same issue. Ive verified all the prereq mods and installations as well as f4se installation. No idea on whats going on, im not even receiving error messages. 

First, AAF: Did you get the AAF startup message box when you first installed it?  Do you get the messages in white on the left side of the screen when you load your save?  Are you able to play animations by hitting the [home] key and selecting actors?

Then, SEU: did you see the "Thanks for installing Sex 'Em Up" message, and the message about setting your hotkeys in MCM, the first time you loaded your game with it installed?  Did you go to the MCM menu and set your hotkeys?  Have you tried using the active and passive hotkeys near some NPCs?

2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

First, AAF: Did you get the AAF startup message box when you first installed it?  Do you get the messages in white on the left side of the screen when you load your save?  Are you able to play animations by hitting the [home] key and selecting actors?

Then, SEU: did you see the "Thanks for installing Sex 'Em Up" message, and the message about setting your hotkeys in MCM, the first time you loaded your game with it installed?  Did you go to the MCM menu and set your hotkeys?  Have you tried using the active and passive hotkeys near some NPCs?

Hey so I have no idea what happened, the game runs fine now. I was trying to run it the other night and it didnt work. Did literally nothing except some internet browsing and it runs fine now. Gonna chalk this up to bugthesdsa. So if anyone else runs into this problem, trying turning it on and off again?

2 hours ago, gizmo1206 said:

cool,also if i set assault to 0 chance would that effect rse?

Not at all.  All of SEU's systems are completely separate from RSE.  The only way the two mods interact is if RSE does something based on an AAF animation event, like cum explosions.  SEU's flirt, prostitution, surrender, and assault have no connection to RSE ones.

Incidentally, the "Assault Chance Options" in SEU affect the player's chances of success when assaulting an NPC, not the other way around.  SEU doesn't have any automatic systems, the only way the player can get assaulted with SEU is if you surrender using the hotkey.

Okay, now I'm trying this mod along with your AAF Violate mod and neither are displaying any errors. I just had sex with Mama Murphy (for the lolz). I used the hotkey near her and it brought up the dialog options. I had her strip and then started sex after that. Problem is she won't get dressed and stays naked now. She's the only one I've tested out on so far. Is there an option I'm not seeing about asking the NPC to get dressed? One of the dialog options at the top just shows an upwards arrow but there's no dialog option to select for it. Is that supposed to be like that? 

A hilarious addition to this mod would be that if you sex up Mama Murphy, the whole world blows up! ?

3 minutes ago, ReaperBlade said:

Is there an option I'm not seeing about asking the NPC to get dressed?

Try replacing your AAF Equipment set data file with this one: AAF_equipmentSetData.xml

Just drop it into Fallout 4/Data/AAF

Make a backup of your old one, unless you enjoy living dangerously. 

The equipmentset file I sent should get folks undressed, and then have them redress after the act. 

2 hours ago, WandererZero said:

Try replacing your AAF Equipment set data file with this one: AAF_equipmentSetData.xml

Just drop it into Fallout 4/Data/AAF

Make a backup of your old one, unless you enjoy living dangerously. 

The equipmentset file I sent should get folks undressed, and then have them redress after the act. 

I made a backup of my file and replaced it with yours and settlers in Sanctuary never redress after sex. Tested it on Mama Murphy and Jun Long. Both just walk around Sanctuary naked after sex. 

Also, whenever I start up dialog with anyone using the active hotkey and I ask them to strip, I get caught in the dialog screen with the camera aiming at my character's face, unless I switch to third person view and walk away from the person but if I get near them again the dialog options appear again, like it's waiting for me to make a choice. If I say "Nevermind" it will end the dialog option but they remain nude if I asked them to strip earlier. Doesn't matter if I have sex with them. My character redresses after several seconds after sex ends. 

Should this mod be loaded before or after Violate? I have Violate last in my load order and this mod is above it. 

Also, another thing. When I begin sex with this mod and press the Home key once, it brings up the distracting green AAF wizard but that doesn't happen with Violate. I can press the Home key once in Violate and it keeps the green AAF Wizard hidden and allows me to cycle through the animations pressing the PgUp and PgDn keys just fine. When I press the Home key once with this mod the green wizard shows up on the screen and I'm able to cycle the animations using the PgUp and PgDn keys just fine but the green wizard is distracting during sex scenes. But pressing Home has to be done in order for the PgUp and PgDn keys to even work to cycle the animations. Any way to get it so that this works like Violate so that I can press Home once so I can use the PgUp and PgDn keys without seeing the green AAF Wizard show up on the screen? In Violate I have to press Home twice to get the green wizard stuff to show up I believe but I usually only press it once so I can use the PgUp and PgDn keys. I don't want to see the green AAF wizard stuff. Just want to be able to cycle animations during sex scenes.  

5 hours ago, ReaperBlade said:

Also, whenever I start up dialog with anyone using the active hotkey and I ask them to strip, I get caught in the dialog screen with the camera aiming at my character's face, unless I switch to third person view and walk away from the person but if I get near them again the dialog options appear again, like it's waiting for me to make a choice. If I say "Nevermind" it will end the dialog option but they remain nude if I asked them to strip earlier. Doesn't matter if I have sex with them. My character redresses after several seconds after sex ends.

Yes, that is how it is supposed to work.  Asking them to strip is not an exit dialogue, so you are still in conversation with them.  Once they strip you can either say nevermind or use one of the sex options.

Should this mod be loaded before or after Violate? I have Violate last in my load order and this mod is above it. 

Makes no difference at all, they don't share any records in common.

Also, another thing. When I begin sex with this mod and press the Home key once, it brings up the distracting green AAF wizard but that doesn't happen with Violate. I can press the Home key once in Violate and it keeps the green AAF Wizard hidden and allows me to cycle through the animations pressing the PgUp and PgDn keys just fine.

Violate completely hides all available menus and User Interface displays, as if you typed "tm" in the console, which is why you don't see the wizard there.  SEU doesn't do that.  I think I will make that a MCM toggle in both mods, since people seem to use the pgup/pgdn feature a lot.  I never use it so it never occurred to me.

I'm somewhat old school for new versions of  mods... I've tryed a new beta version of AAF and I'can't using the end key to finish the animation. So I'm still using the beta 10 of AAF and this version goes well with your mod of SEU..Just to know it! Thanks for you for that and  I'm enjoyed your's mod in my 3 playthroughs. Well done to adapt this mod to AAF. Very thanks buddy !!!!

11 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Violate completely hides all available menus and User Interface displays, as if you typed "tm" in the console, which is why you don't see the wizard there.  SEU doesn't do that.  I think I will make that a MCM toggle in both mods, since people seem to use the pgup/pgdn feature a lot.  I never use it so it never occurred to me.

That would great! Perhaps also consider adding in the command "sucsm 2" into the mods so that the free-fly camera is slowed way down during animations. I have that command hotkeyed right now but others might not know about that command so it would be nice for the mods to automatically include this command so players can get in real close to the sex action and take awesome screenshots. The command gives you much better control over the camera because the camera speed is greatly reduced.   

17 hours ago, Chosen Clue said:

Hello.

Thank you for converting my mod.

I have found issues with the old version meant for Four Play, and these issues may be present in this mod as well.

Please see this page for the change log, and see if this version of the mod needs these corrections.

Thank you very much.

Thank you!  I noticed you had updated the mod with those fixes the other day.  The AAF port does not make the same changes, I will test them out and roll them in to the next version.

Cheers!