I just got back into FO4 after a few months of absence only to realize that Fourplay is dead and AAF is the new thing?

Still trying to figure out if it's wise to install AAF on top of Fourplay mid-game but that's a question for another topic.  However, what i think i can ask here is whether it's recommended to install this mod when i still have the version of SEU for Fourplay in my load order.

Apologies if this has been asked before but i couldn't find an answer by using the search function.

1 hour ago, PegasusKoga said:

Still trying to figure out if it's wise to install AAF on top of Fourplay mid-game but that's a question for another topic.  However, what i think i can ask here is whether it's recommended to install this mod when i still have the version of SEU for Fourplay in my load order.

Personally I would uninstall all FP mods and then clean with Fallrim Tools. After that I would install AAF versions of the FP mods you are used to.

AAF NSFW Guide by RitualClarity 20181004.1.pdf

Advanced_Animation_Framework_Visual_Manual_NSFW_2018.10.04.pdf

1 minute ago, PegasusKoga said:

Looks like i got my work cut out for me.

It looks daunting coming from Fourplay, but if you follow the visual guide there, you cant go wrong. Make sure you get all the animation packs and prepare to be overwhelmed with what you can do with this. Go easy on the call mods at first. Just load AAF SEU to get a feel for things and add other call mods as you get comfortable with it. It has been my experience that the RSE mods are buggy, so your mileage may vary with those.

1 hour ago, Olmech said:

It looks daunting coming from Fourplay, but if you follow the visual guide there, you cant go wrong. Make sure you get all the animation packs and prepare to be overwhelmed with what you can do with this. Go easy on the call mods at first. Just load AAF SEU to get a feel for things and add other call mods as you get comfortable with it. It has been my experience that the RSE mods are buggy, so your mileage may vary with those.

Will do, thanks again. :)

New version 0.13 uploaded.  Changes and fixes:

+ Added option to select actor under crosshairs for Active and Passive hotkey.

• Crosshairs option will select the most recent actor that was under the crosshairs if they are still within dialogue range
  • Area scan is the original SEU behavior, which simply selects the closest eligible actor within dialogue range in any direction

+ New fixes from Chosen Clue for the original Four-Play SEU:

• Prostitution was using the wrong "follow" package
  • Dialogue for "is this the spot" was on every actor the Player talked to, instead of only on the actor following the player
  • Increased quest priority for Surrender and Prostitution quests

The new hotkey "Crosshairs" mode allows you to easily select an actor that is not the closest one to your character, which is very helpful in a crowded room.  This mode applies to flirting, assault, and prostitution.  Surrender is not affected by either mode since it checks whether you are in combat and does not pick a specific actor.

5 hours ago, Durante said:

Could you include a pop up option before animating whether to use furniture or not?

There is already an MCM option called "Furniture preference" that controls the likelihood of animations using furniture.  You can set it to 0% to disable furniture or 100% to ensure it will be used if it is found.

5 hours ago, ReaperBlade said:

When I assault a male Raider using a female character, the Raider ends up in the assaulter position and my character ends up being assaulted. But I have it set that assault works 100% of the time and my level and strength is more than his by far. Shouldn't I be fucking him with a strap-on?  

That all depends on the animation packs and XMLs you have.  SEU puts the victim first and the aggressor second both in player surrender and in player assault scenarios, but if you don't have any female strapon vs male receiver animations then theres nothing SEU can do.

2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

That all depends on the animation packs and XMLs you have.  SEU puts the victim first and the aggressor second both in player surrender and in player assault scenarios, but if you don't have any female strapon vs male receiver animations then theres nothing SEU can do.

I have seen my character use a strapon on a male before so I know I have some of those animations. Do I need to have a strapon in my inventory? 

6 minutes ago, sir_sgt_commander_miles said:

So I have everything that I was told to install for this mod installed, but yet after "giving in" both characters just stop and just idle till I reload. Is there anyway to fix this?

Can you play animations using the AAF wizard (hit the [home] key, then [enter], then select two actors, etc)?  If not, most likely your F4SE scripts are not installed properly.  That prevents AAF from running which will cause what you describe.

16 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Can you play animations using the AAF wizard (hit the [home] key, then [enter], then select two actors, etc)?  If not, most likely your F4SE scripts are not installed properly.  That prevents AAF from running which will cause what you describe.

nope that doesn't seem to be the problem maybe because I don't have the sex animations theme installed

19 minutes ago, sir_sgt_commander_miles said:

nope that doesn't seem to be the problem maybe because I don't have the sex animations theme installed

Follow the instructions in the first post in this thread, reproduce the problem, then post the papyrus.0.log as an attachment and I'll take a look.

18 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Follow the instructions in the first post in this thread, reproduce the problem, then post the papyrus.0.log as an attachment and I'll take a look.

here you go idk what I am doing at this point...... sometimes it doesn't works when I press the hot keys and sometimes it works but doesn't play animations even though I have alot installed

Papyrus.0.log

11 minutes ago, sir_sgt_commander_miles said:

here you go idk what I am doing at this point...... sometimes it doesn't works when I press the hot keys and sometimes it works but doesn't play animations even though I have alot installed

Papyrus.0.log

My initial guess was correct, you don't have the F4SE scripts installed.  You need to install the Data folder from the F4SE archive into your Fallout 4 install folder. 

3 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

My initial guess was correct, you don't have the F4SE scripts installed.  You need to install the Data folder from the F4SE archive into your Fallout 4 install folder. 

Speaking of working, any way we can get the 3-ways 4-ways & upcoming 5-way to work with SEU?

Also, the Dogmeat commands disappear if you have multiple followers.

?

3 hours ago, VonHelton said:

Speaking of working, any way we can get the 3-ways 4-ways & upcoming 5-way to work with SEU?

Also, the Dogmeat commands disappear if you have multiple followers.

?

Threesomes already work in SEU.  Start a flirt with someone, then pick the "Look for a third" option.  You'll get a popup telling you to find a third actor and use the hotkey on them to start a threesome.

I'm still working on foursomes and more.  I also am looking at adding more dialogue, and having Dogmeat available is part of that.  So stay tuned for those.

4 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Threesomes already work in SEU.  Start a flirt with someone, then pick the "Look for a third" option.  You'll get a popup telling you to find a third actor and use the hotkey on them to start a threesome.

I'm still working on foursomes and more.  I also am looking at adding more dialogue, and having Dogmeat available is part of that.  So stay tuned for those.

Thanks man! Much appreciated. 

?

Under "Look for a Third", is another box that says "look for a group"

?