8 hours ago, chinothepony said:

Hello, I am having trouble getting AAF SEU to work. I have jumped in numerous times and have also uninstalled and reinstalled the mod list in the order you stated in the forum. I sometimes get to the point that the dialogue does come up for SEU but it leads to nothing with a text box saying, "Liked that." (No name). The papyrus makes it look like I have tons of errors! Haha, was wondering if you can help me?

Papyrus.0.log

You don't have the F4SE scripts installed.  You need to install the Data folder from the F4SE archive into the Fallout 4 install folder.

FO4SE_Install_Big.jpg

41 minutes ago, Agnot2014 said:

Update:

I found the AAF_ProtectedEquipmentData.xml file in the downloaded AAF Compatibility Patches, as I don’t use Devious Devices it wasn’t added to the AAF list. I copied it across and its now with all the others.

I have attached 2 screen shots one of the Devious Devices option in the AAF_ProtectedEquipmentData.xml file and one of the AA Disguise Raider Ring in Fo4Edit.

Would I just have to change form=”09004C5C” with “07002E12” and the source=”Devious Devices”/> with “RaiderMask.esp”/> ?

No.  The form ID that goes in AAF_ProtectedEquipmentData.xml is a keyword, not an armor.  Items with that keyword will be ignored by the equipment manager.

You could create a new keyword in that plugin, add it to that armor, and put its ID in the AAF_ProtectedEquipmentData.xml.

Or you could look at the armor item and find out which equip slot it is using, and either change it to something that doesn't get stripped or modify AAF_EquipmentSetData to ignore that slot.

29 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

No.  The form ID that goes in AAF_ProtectedEquipmentData.xml is a keyword, not an armor.  Items with that keyword will be ignored by the equipment manager.

You could create a new keyword in that plugin, add it to that armor, and put its ID in the AAF_ProtectedEquipmentData.xml.

Or you could look at the armor item and find out which equip slot it is using, and either change it to something that doesn't get stripped or modify AAF_EquipmentSetData to ignore that slot.

The problem is it uses slot 51 – Ring and that is not mentioned in AAF_EquipmentSetData but still removed during animation.

Looking in Fo4Edit it already has a 2 keywords one is DogmeatNoVisualsOnRetrieve, but the other one is more promising  is Keyword ArmorBodyPartWrist [KYWD:07002E0D].

So in AAF_ProtectedEquipmentData.xml file I change the form to form=”07002E0D” and the source=” ArmorBodyPartWrist”?

41 minutes ago, Agnot2014 said:

The problem is it uses slot 51 – Ring and that is not mentioned in AAF_EquipmentSetData but still removed during animation.

Looking in Fo4Edit it already has a 2 keywords one is DogmeatNoVisualsOnRetrieve, but the other one is more promising  is Keyword ArmorBodyPartWrist [KYWD:07002E0D].

So in AAF_ProtectedEquipmentData.xml file I change the form to form=”07002E0D” and the source=” ArmorBodyPartWrist”? 

That could work.  The source is the plugin, so it would be:

<protectKeyword form="07002E0D" source="RaiderMask.esp"/>

Thank you for your quick reply! I believe I now have F4SE installed correctly. For some reason their main site just said to bring over the 3 files without the data folder. Anyway the scripts seem to be triggering just fine, but no animation follows. Testing it on Piper, it says "Piper liked that" at the end, where before it didn't have her name at all. Here is my updated Papyrus.

Papyrus.0.log

15 minutes ago, chinothepony said:

Thank you for your quick reply! I believe I now have F4SE installed correctly. For some reason their main site just said to bring over the 3 files without the data folder. Anyway the scripts seem to be triggering just fine, but no animation follows. Testing it on Piper, it says "Piper liked that" at the end, where before it didn't have her name at all. Here is my updated Papyrus.

Papyrus.0.log

Your AAF is broken, probably because the F4SE issue baked some errors into your save.  You should either revert to an older save, or clean the save using the "Cleaning and Updating AAF" instructions found in Fallout 4\Data\Docs\Advanced Animation Framework\Users\AAF Guide.pdf

23 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Your AAF is broken, probably because the F4SE issue baked some errors into your save.  You should either revert to an older save, or clean the save using the "Cleaning and Updating AAF" instructions found in Fallout 4\Data\Docs\Advanced Animation Framework\Users\AAF Guide.pdf

I did go back to an older save and had much more success! The only thing I've run into was the penis is flacid and I was trying to do a lesbian scene with Piper and it said that there were no animations for it. Something about referencing "NONE." I have downloaded all the animation sets that you've listed earlier in this forum. So I'm wondering if there are still bugs.

Would it just be best if I:
Uninstall and reinstall of all the mods involved with SEU in order?
Completely reinstall fallout and put back the mods?
Or am I really missing animations?

My latest Papyrus just in case you need it.

Papyrus.0.log

30 minutes ago, chinothepony said:

I did go back to an older save and had much more success! The only thing I've run into was the penis is flacid and I was trying to do a lesbian scene with Piper and it said that there were no animations for it. Something about referencing "NONE." I have downloaded all the animation sets that you've listed earlier in this forum. So I'm wondering if there are still bugs.

Would it just be best if I:
Uninstall and reinstall of all the mods involved with SEU in order?
Completely reinstall fallout and put back the mods?
Or am I really missing animations?

My latest Papyrus just in case you need it.

Papyrus.0.log

Your log looks OK, AAF and SEU are working as expected. 

I don't know which animation packs you installed.  If you were referring to the post on the previous page, that referred to the Leito and Crazy animation packs.  You need to install the Crazy packs first, then Leito, then the AAF Patch for Leito and Crazy, and finally the AAF Compatibility Patch.

When you install the AAF Compatibility Patch, be sure you enable the EVB body options.  Those include the meshes and morphs you need to make erections work.

1 hour ago, Agnot2014 said:

Thank You. I have made the change now just need to find some raiders and see if I get killed again.

AAF-ProtectedEquipmentData2.PNG

This didn’t work when the animation starts all the Raiders apart from the one on top of me turned hostile.

How would I create a specific Keyword in Fo4Edit?

7 minutes ago, Agnot2014 said:

This didn’t work when the animation starts all the Raiders apart from the one on top of me turned hostile.

Ugh.  So I downloaded the mod and now I understand why.  The script that makes Raiders friendly only affects the player, regardless of who equips the items.  I don't know why they would have coded it that way, but they did.  Since AAF uses a body double for the player, the item has no effect on it.

35 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Ugh.  So I downloaded the mod and now I understand why.  The script that makes Raiders friendly only affects the player, regardless of who equips the items.  I don't know why they would have coded it that way, but they did.  Since AAF uses a body double for the player, the item has no effect on it.

So that means it will never work? Four Play was being left behind so moved to AAF for my fresh start. This is proving more problematic than I thought.

16 hours ago, Agnot2014 said:

So that means it will never work? Four Play was being left behind so moved to AAF for my fresh start. This is proving more problematic than I thought.

EgoBallistic

I’m very sorry, I didn’t thank you for your time and great patience even though it turned out to be incompatible with AAF in the end.

I suppose the only way of achieving consensual interactions with raiders, Trappers and the like would be to use something like AAF Violate uses to pacify the surrounding area. I’m only guessing as I haven’t used AAF Violate yet but did use Four Play Violate in the past.

I have tried Mods that adds the Player to factions in the past but it takes game days to undo, so not really usable.

Thank you again.

1 hour ago, FrigidKing97 said:

I can't for the life of me figure out why it isn't working. When I open the game the mod menu is there AFF Sex Em Up is there I set my hotkeys. But then nothing. No error message no scene no dialoge no nothing. The game just keeps going as normal. I don't know what to do.

Papyrus.0.log

The mod is running, the log shows the hotkey is working and that you had a couple of failed flirtation attempts.  However, it looks as if your MCM settings are not all being used.  Try going into the "Misc" section of SEU's MCM menu and do a "Reset MCM".

Out of curiosity, did you previously have another version of SEU on this save, like the Four-Play one or the one that was posted in the forums a while back?

I'm having the same issue as the other guy with the interface showing up in Mod Organiser but the hotkeys not working. Tried a few other mods and it seems that AAF just isn't working. Can't for the life of me figure out why because it's been fine before, can't even get the menu up in game and tried fresh reinstalls and cleaning it. Not sure if there's an issue with the new beta, hoping I have an old copy of Beta 24 which seemed to work for me. Not sure if this is the same reason the other guys are having issues. Sad days.

1 hour ago, bobsyouruncle2313 said:

I'm having the same issue as the other guy with the interface showing up in Mod Organiser but the hotkeys not working. Tried a few other mods and it seems that AAF just isn't working. Can't for the life of me figure out why because it's been fine before, can't even get the menu up in game and tried fresh reinstalls and cleaning it. Not sure if there's an issue with the new beta, hoping I have an old copy of Beta 24 which seemed to work for me. Not sure if this is the same reason the other guys are having issues. Sad days.

This sounds like your F4SE is not installed correctly.  Like I posted above, make sure you installed the Data folder from F4SE.  MCM will still work if the scripts are not installed, but AAF and SEU will not actually run without them.

12 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

The mod is running, the log shows the hotkey is working and that you had a couple of failed flirtation attempts.  However, it looks as if your MCM settings are not all being used.  Try going into the "Misc" section of SEU's MCM menu and do a "Reset MCM".

Out of curiosity, did you previously have another version of SEU on this save, like the Four-Play one or the one that was posted in the forums a while back?

So I did everything over and i've made it worse lol.  What you told me to do didn't work. I also do not have another version of SEU on a save. If i might make a suggestion. I'm honestly not super knowledgeable when it comes to installing mods, manager or otherwise. You seem to know what you're doing so why not make a tutorial video showing how to install everything properly. That would be nice and i'm sure it would cut down on the troubleshooting for other people you'd have to do.

5 hours ago, FrigidKing97 said:

So I did everything over and i've made it worse lol.  What you told me to do didn't work. I also do not have another version of SEU on a save. If i might make a suggestion. I'm honestly not super knowledgeable when it comes to installing mods, manager or otherwise. You seem to know what you're doing so why not make a tutorial video showing how to install everything properly. That would be nice and i'm sure it would cut down on the troubleshooting for other people you'd have to do.

It's a tall order, asking a mod author to also provide an installation video, when he has already given his time to make the mod and offer it for download for free, especially as this mod does not require any special knowledge at all. You just have to install this mod the way you'd install any other mod.  Besides, it is really on the mod user to learn how to install mods, with so many available information out there. I was new to using mods not too long ago, when I decided to spice up my Skyrim gameplay with Loverslab mods. I'd look at what mods I liked and then followed the installation instructions, paying particular attention to the prerequisite mods, and then following the installation instructions of those mods and so on. 

The process of figuring these things out on your own helps you understand mods better too. 

2 hours ago, Torchwood said:

What exactly are the main benefits to using this over the original SEU 2.51 + fourplay Proxy from the patcher? What does this improve upon?

Tag support so that it plays appropriate animations for masturbation, surrender, and assaults

No longer need to be right in someone's face to interact with them

Fixes several bugs in the flirtation quest that would prevent it from ever working again if you spammed the key or walked away from a dialogue

Ability to control whether furniture is used, at what distance, etc

Stripping function actually works

Just installed AAF Beta 35-31304-35b-1542784316 and tried with ghoul in Goodneighbor and he didn’t equip an erection. Then Tried with Maccready and he had an enormous erection that went right through me during the animation, but went back to normal size once it finished. Have I missed something? I followed the same procedure as the last AAF Beta.

Do I have to install things back over the top of AAF Beta after installing?

Update: I re-installed all the other mods in the original order and still  Maccready has an enormous erection only during the animation it goes back to normal size erection once the animation finishes but he doesn’t redress where the player does?

This is the order they are installed in:

AAF Beta 25-31304-25b

Crazy Animations (Mod Manager Gun Version) -  3-11-17

Four-Play Animations by Crazy 1.3.7z

FO4_AnimationsByLeito_v1.4b

AAF patch for Leito and crazy fomod v2_1

2_AAF - Compatibility Patches V2.8

AAF_Animation_Position_Tags_V181108.0

AAF SEU V0.12

Atomic Lust v2.21a