Lately I got a lot of AAF errors.

7 minutes ago, Agnot2014 said:

Just installed AAF Beta 35-31304-35b-1542784316 and tried with ghoul in Goodneighbor and he didn’t equip an erection. Then Tried with Maccready and he had an enormous erection that went right through me during the animation, but went back to normal size once it finished. Have I missed something? I followed the same procedure as the last AAF Beta.

Do I have to install things back over the top of AAF Beta after installing?

I for one get a masturbation error.

AAF Error, 034 Failed to Start 'F' scene because there  is no "Solo Female Human animations using tags MASTURBATION (and excluding tags:NONE)

I neither uninstalled nor installed animation sets between upgrading AAF SEU and it was working before.

4 hours ago, cossayos said:

AAF Error, 034 Failed to Start 'F' scene because there  is no "Solo Female Human animations using tags MASTURBATION (and excluding tags:NONE)

I neither uninstalled nor installed animation sets between upgrading AAF SEU and it was working before.

I also get this same error. I installed everything in the correct order 

16 hours ago, cossayos said:

Did you upgrade AAF or AAF SEU?

12 hours ago, GodWearsGucci said:

I also get this same error. I installed everything in the correct order 

For masturbation to work, you must install Crazy_Animations (Mod Manager Gun Version) - 3-11-17.7z, then  AAF patch for leito and crazy fomod v2_1.7z and then Animation Position Tags.

18 hours ago, Agnot2014 said:

Just installed AAF Beta 35-31304-35b-1542784316 and tried with ghoul in Goodneighbor and he didn’t equip an erection. Then Tried with Maccready and he had an enormous erection that went right through me during the animation, but went back to normal size once it finished. Have I missed something? I followed the same procedure as the last AAF Beta.

Do I have to install things back over the top of AAF Beta after installing?

Update: I re-installed all the other mods in the original order and still  Maccready has an enormous erection only during the animation it goes back to normal size erection once the animation finishes but he doesn’t redress where the player does?

Reinstalling or upgrading AAF doesn't overwrite any files added by other mods or animation packs, so you shouldn't need to reinstall anything else.  Morphs for erections require morph files (.tri files) and a body that supports them.  The EVB body option in the AAF Compatibility Patch installs everything you need for that.  Installing a different body mod, or a mod that changes bodies around like Unique NPCs, could screw that up.  But AAF itself doesn't include any files that would conflict with the body morphs.

At any rate, morphs and re-dressing are controlled by AAF and its XML files, and SEU doesn't have any control over those things.

11 minutes ago, cossayos said:

Both. After the latest beth patch.

Same thing I told @GodWearsGucci in the same post above.  You need those three mods installed for masturbation to work.  The error you are getting shows that SEU is sending the correct settings to AAF.  SEU is telling AAF to play a Solo Female Human animation using the MASTURBATION tag, and AAF can't find any.

20 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Same thing I told @GodWearsGucci in the same post above.  You need those three mods installed for masturbation to work.  The error you are getting shows that SEU is sending the correct settings to AAF.  SEU is telling AAF to play a Solo Female Human animation using the MASTURBATION tag, and AAF can't find any.

I had these animations installed. For some reason everything worked as intended before, but doesn't do it now. I deleted and reinstalled them now. Let's see if it's working.

3 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Reinstalling or upgrading AAF doesn't overwrite any files added by other mods or animation packs, so you shouldn't need to reinstall anything else.  Morphs for erections require morph files (.tri files) and a body that supports them.  The EVB body option in the AAF Compatibility Patch installs everything you need for that.  Installing a different body mod, or a mod that changes bodies around like Unique NPCs, could screw that up.  But AAF itself doesn't include any files that would conflict with the body morphs.

At any rate, morphs and re-dressing are controlled by AAF and its XML files, and SEU doesn't have any control over those things.

Thank you. I have decided to finish the Piper quests before I attempt to re-install AAF again to save retracing my steps again.

I noticed that all the animation files want to overwrite the EVB Body, should I let them? I did last time.

7 minutes ago, Agnot2014 said:

Thank you. I have decided to finish the Piper quests before I attempt to re-install AAF again to save retracing my steps again.

I noticed that all the animation files want to overwrite the EVB Body, should I let them? I did last time.

Leito's animation pack and the AAF Compatibility Patch will ask to overwrite the male EVB body.  You should let them do that yes.

5 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Did you upgrade AAF or AAF SEU?

For masturbation to work, you must install Crazy_Animations (Mod Manager Gun Version) - 3-11-17.7z, then  AAF patch for leito and crazy fomod v2_1.7z and then Animation Position Tags.

oh, thanks. I didn't do it like that the first time. There is 2 different AAF compatilbility patches, one is the AAF compatability and the other says AAF misc patches. Which one do i need or am i supposed to use both? And do those patches install before the 3 you mentioned or after? 

7 minutes ago, GodWearsGucci said:

oh, thanks. I didn't do it like that the first time. There is 2 different AAF compatilbility patches, one is the AAF compatability and the other says AAF misc patches. Which one do i need or am i supposed to use both? And do those patches install before the 3 you mentioned or after? 

AAF Compatibility Patches is the one you want.  The Misc Patches is for SFW stuff like poses.

Install the AAFCP after the other three mods I listed.  Be sure to select the EVB body options so your males get erections.

OK Re-installed AAF. Animations working, but still getting oversized male members that pass through my body. Anybody got any Ideas? The male member goes back to proper size once animation finishes but still erect and I’ve got redressing only for player not the NPC.

Installed in this order:

AAF Beta 25-31304-25b

Crazy Animations (Mod Manager Gun Version) -  3-11-17

Four-Play Animations by Crazy 1.3.7z

FO4_AnimationsByLeito_v1.4b

AAF patch for Leito and crazy fomod v2_1

Atomic Lust v2.21a

2_AAF - Compatibility Patches V2.8

AAF_Animation_Position_Tags_V181108.0

AAF SEU V0.12

I have included a Papyrus log.

Papyrus.0.log

2 hours ago, Agnot2014 said:

OK Re-installed AAF. Animations working, but still getting oversized male members that pass through my body. Anybody got any Ideas? The male member goes back to proper size once animation finishes but still erect and I’ve got redressing only for player not the NPC.

Installed in this order:

AAF Beta 25-31304-25b

Crazy Animations (Mod Manager Gun Version) -  3-11-17

Four-Play Animations by Crazy 1.3.7z

FO4_AnimationsByLeito_v1.4b

AAF patch for Leito and crazy fomod v2_1

Atomic Lust v2.21a

2_AAF - Compatibility Patches V2.8

AAF_Animation_Position_Tags_V181108.0

AAF SEU V0.12

I have included a Papyrus log.

Papyrus.0.log

AAF and SEU are working fine according to your log.  The member problem is because you have something installed that is conflicting with the EVB body and morphs from the AAF Compatibility Patches.  It could be another body mesh, it could be a skeleton file, it could be something else.

2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

AAF and SEU are working fine according to your log.  The member problem is because you have something installed that is conflicting with the EVB body and morphs from the AAF Compatibility Patches.  It could be another body mesh, it could be a skeleton file, it could be something else.

Thank You very much for your advice

I did have FourPlayNudesuits installed when playing Fourplay but should have been uninstalled. Windows 10 does seem to miss removing items.

Should I just clear out all Male meshes and copy over again do you think?

I have included my load list just in case anything stands out as something that would conflict.

plugins.txt

Update:

Thank you for putting me on the right track.

I think I solved it, so hard to find places with lots of males near flat places to try things out. I found that because I use Unique Player and Followers there were additional subdirectories for all the followers and GhoulMale and ghoulfemale. I copied the male nif’s and tri’s from characterassets into the male sub-folders in character and it seems to be working.

P.S.

I am grateful for all your skill and knowledge. It’s a curse for people like me who have just enough knowledge to be a terrible threat to our own game.

Thank You again

1 hour ago, Agnot2014 said:

Update:

Thank you for putting me on the right track.

I think I solved it, so hard to find places with lots of males near flat places to try things out. I found that because I use Unique Player and Followers there were additional subdirectories for all the followers and GhoulMale and ghoulfemale. I copied the male nif’s and tri’s from characterassets into the male sub-folders in character and it seems to be working.

P.S.

I am grateful for all your skill and knowledge. It’s a curse for people like me who have just enough knowledge to be a terrible threat to our own game.

Thank You again

Glad you got it working.  Thank you for posting what the problem and solution turned out to be, that is good information.  I don't use Unique Player or Unique Followers myself, but I always wondered how they would work with the morphs.  Good to know that it is possible to make them work.

Just looking through some old notes - Am I right in thinking I don’t need Rogg DD Items Manager v1.0.2 unticked in load list anymore? Just making sure.

Also do I need to reinstall 2_AAF - Compatibility Patches V2.8 if I add some more animations like

SavageCabbages Animation Pack V1.0.3 and Vadermania[AAF]?

Two questions / can you help: How do I get my script log? I updated the INI file like you said, but it was not where you said I would find it ... 

The prostitution is no longer working. Worked fine until I got too high of an Infamy level, went through the process of getting my level lowered, but now she won't solicit anyone. I can still do the friend sex and even some of my animations work with threesomes! but nothing from the other side. If I can get the log file I'll post it, plus that will help me with figuring it out on my own. 

Great MOD!

20 hours ago, Agnot2014 said:

Just looking through some old notes - Am I right in thinking I don’t need Rogg DD Items Manager v1.0.2 unticked in load list anymore? Just making sure.

Also do I need to reinstall 2_AAF - Compatibility Patches V2.8 if I add some more animations like

This mod has never needed Rogg DD Items Manager.  You are thinking of RSE.

The AAF Compatibility Patches do not have any options for SavageCabbage or Vadermania so you should not need to reinstall that.

4 hours ago, Ray2393 said:

Two questions / can you help: How do I get my script log? I updated the INI file like you said, but it was not where you said I would find it ... 

The prostitution is no longer working. Worked fine until I got too high of an Infamy level, went through the process of getting my level lowered, but now she won't solicit anyone. I can still do the friend sex and even some of my animations work with threesomes! but nothing from the other side. If I can get the log file I'll post it, plus that will help me with figuring it out on my own. 

Great MOD!

The instructions for getting your log file are in this post.  As mentioned in the post, if you use MO2 you have to use a different option to edit the INI file.

Infamy is an RSE feature that affects your Charisma.  To successfully solicit someone with SEU, you have to pass a Speech Challenge.  If your Charisma is too low, you will always fail that and the customer will tell you "No thanks".  Is that what you are seeing?

Anyway, post your script log here and I will take a look.

25 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:
20 hours ago, Agnot2014 said:

This mod has never needed Rogg DD Items Manager.  You are thinking of RSE.

The AAF Compatibility Patches do not have any options for SavageCabbage or Vadermania so you should not need to reinstall that.

Would the SavageCabbage and Vadermania animations automatically get picked up by AAF and be available to use in AAF and AAFSEU then?

@EgoBallistic - turns out I was trying to solicit my own people, that wouldn't work! ha. found some wandering people and it is working fine ... Thanks alot for replying. I will keep working on getting the script log worked out. I've had a pretty stable build so far, occasional flacid males and sometimes they just stand still, but I assume that's the animation authors. 

I recommend @Kythana's guide for getting everything in order.