8 minutes ago, MagnaSonic3000 said:

I have never seen something like that in the 800+ hours I've played.

Yeah, it's the first time I've run into it as well. Not sure what causes it. Might just be too many mods, but I wish I could figure out which ones are conflicting. 

Hi there, is it possible for the pawn in hero mode doing also hookups or nymph join in bed when interacting with other pawns? I can only do rape, but I may have some sort of bug lol :) . Only non rapey thing that is doable for me is breeding (passive) with animals, as far as I tried experimenting with other stuff.

1 minute ago, Vermian666 said:

Hi there, is it possible for the pawn in hero mode doing also hookups or nymph join in bed when interacting with other pawns? I can only do rape, but I may have some sort of bug lol :) . Only non rapey thing that is doable for me is breeding (passive) with animals, as far as I tried experimenting with other stuff.

its not implemented

5 hours ago, Braidbourne said:

For the slime glob part,   is it for a specific Slime mod?   I installed L-slimes,  it did nothing,  And considering L-slimes is the most popular slime  on the workshop,  I am confused as to what it's for

no, its useless

9 hours ago, Xarctus said:

Is there a way to make humpshroom either appear on the food list, or not be considered acceptable food?  Making aphrodisiacs is tricky when they are preferentially fed to my (should be) humanitarian prisoners, even when stored further from the prisoners than human meat.

assign - drug policies -new policy - remove humpshroom permissions

4 hours ago, Ardran said:

Not sure it's related to RJW, but since I have it installed I can't ask on official places, lol. I'm encountering this weird bug where, sometimes, the UI will just stop loading things like the research page, the character pages, the pause menu... almost anything. Can't even exit the game without hard closing. Anyone else encounter this?

Sounds like the game encounters an error during drawing of said menus. In that case there should be hundreds of log entries being spammed in the console. Those could be helpful in debugging this.

As always with mod conflicts: Disable them in batches of, say, 10 or 20 until the problem disappears. From there you can reenable them one by one until you find the mod causing the issue. If you found out which one it is you could post it here togehter with your full modlist and maybe someone can point out the incompatibility.

6 minutes ago, ModDehBird said:

I had a colonist go all the way over to a group of spiders, alone. To rape one of there female's.
This is a mod worth having out of the sheer situations it puts you in.

I actually hated that behavior so much I removed the ability for pawns to rape animals that don't belong to their colony.

Ran into a problem where the Reroll Sexuality stopped rerolling the Psychology kinsey-rating. Strangely for a good while the reroll worked so I am not entirely sure why it is happening now all of a sudden.

Any insight would be gratefully accepted. Having to root around in the save files every time is a bit of a hassle.

11 hours ago, corruption_dawn said:

My "Whoring Price Range" under Bio isn't updating to higher numbers when upgrading a pawn's body parts, and clients aren't paying more silver.  Shouldn't higher Sex Ability make more money?

There is no "Whore service quality reputation" system in RJW. However, room quality does help!

2 hours ago, ClayProof said:

Ran into a problem where the Reroll Sexuality stopped rerolling the Psychology kinsey-rating. Strangely for a good while the reroll worked so I am not entirely sure why it is happening now all of a sudden.

Any insight would be gratefully accepted. Having to root around in the save files every time is a bit of a hassle.

it never rerolled Psychology kinsey-rating

2 hours ago, rus0789 said:

I had a colonist give birth to eggs... and nothing happened, only a message appeared while the pawn layed on the ground. The eggs were fertilized. Is there something i am missing?

Had same issue. Seems that egg birthing process breaks when downed from constractions pawn being rescued, it removes "prostrating self" and somehow disrupt birth.

I'm having the strangest issue. before 2.0.5 I could set all my colonists to whore so they didn't constantly have a horniness debuff, but after I can't set anyone to it except the one pawn who has magical ability from RimWorld of Magic, not even on save files from earlier versions.

The kicker is I even swapped back to 2.0.4 when it worked and still cannot  set anyone to whore except the one pawn who has magical ability from RimWorld of Magic, so maybe it's a bug with the new compatibility wit that? But even so it's odd it affects 2.0.4, and save files that don't have any data from 2.0.5.

I can do it on new games though.

I've come across an "issue", a male Nymphomanic showed up in a friendly visit and just started having sex with all of my female colonists when they went to sleep. It has actually devastated my colony since they can't get enough sleep to return to their schedules and I don't really want to make the faction I have been working with and my ally to turn against me because I wanted to stop this pawn from essentially raping all my female colonists.

They aren't listed to whore out and I don't have "wild mode" on, but he is now perpetually stuck in my colony having sex with every female colonist. 

2.0.5a
fixes for sex settings descriptions
disabled nymph think tree for non player colonists
simplified? egg fertilization code
changed pregnancy so if father is slime, baby will be slime
disabled asexual orientation for nymphs(Rational romance can still roll asexual and stuff)
renamed trait nymphomaniac => hypersexuality so it covers both genders

rjw_2.0.5a.7z

8 hours ago, krimsonxg said:

I've come across an "issue", a male Nymphomanic showed up in a friendly visit and just started having sex with all of my female colonists when they went to sleep. It has actually devastated my colony since they can't get enough sleep to return to their schedules and I don't really want to make the faction I have been working with and my ally to turn against me because I wanted to stop this pawn from essentially raping all my female colonists.

They aren't listed to whore out and I don't have "wild mode" on, but he is now perpetually stuck in my colony having sex with every female colonist. 

You could just "destroy" the sex addict through the debug menu.The pawn won't die, it'll just get removed. Nymphomaniacs and humpshroom addict are an annoying bunch when they visit.

Thank you for all your work and updates ))

I've experiencing a little disappointing bug - Icubator and Breeder qiurks disappear after being added to quirk list. I've tested pregnancy period - it's unchaged, so they not just invisible, they don't work (

Do they work properly for anyone?

4 hours ago, bicobus said:

You could just "destroy" the sex addict through the debug menu.The pawn won't die, it'll just get removed. Nymphomaniacs and humpshroom addict are an annoying bunch when they visit.

Yeah. I thought of that after I drafted all my female colonists and stuck them in a box until he went away, which took forever because he just sat around masturbating everywhere.

2 hours ago, Iwuvyou said:

Thank you for all your work and updates ))

I've experiencing a little disappointing bug - Icubator and Breeder qiurks disappear after being added to quirk list. I've tested pregnancy period - it's unchaged, so they not just invisible, they don't work (

Do they work properly for anyone?

Were they added normally ingame or did you use the dev tools to do it?

I know there's special logic for adding them, so it's possible that if a pawn doesn't have enough pregnancies for the quirks to be added, and you add it anyway thru dev tools, they get removed.

Could be wrong on this, it's just a hunch.

is there anything in a recent update for this mod that would have my pawns armor being hidden whenever he enters a building?  when he enters a room with a roof his armor goes invisible, even though it claims its equipped in the gear menu, and this didn't happen the last time i played around 2 months ago.  anyone seen this before?  maybe another mod from steam that updated recently?

edit: nvm, facial stuff.  setting reset i guess.

On 11/12/2018 at 10:29 AM, Soronarr said:

To whom it may concern - I updated the monstergirls mod:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/btrgq3wjz21a2fd/MonstergirlsPlus.zip

- added wolfgirls, foxgirls and catgirls

- some monstergirls can clean

If anyone cares I have fixed an issue within this mod specifically in the Races_Animal_Catgirl.xml

There was a spelling error which was causing Prepare Carefully to lock up while scrolling through the animals.

it was locking up right after Female Emu, you could force your way passed but on the way back up it would lock up just Past Female Fennec Fox. Looking at the Male animal listings I narrowed it down to being an issue with the felinids.

The issue was under the Female variant and in all locations of it within the file.

ex.<femaleGraphicData>
          <texPath>Things/Pawn/Animal/Catgirl</texPath>

Every instance that was looking for the female texture had a capital C instead of a lowercase one, making that small change fixed the issue.

ex.<femaleGraphicData>
          <texPath>Things/Pawn/Animal/catgirl</texPath>

Place attached fix into this path.

X:\steam\steamapps\common\RimWorld\Mods\MonstergirlsPlus\Defs\ThingDefs_Races

Races_Animal_Catgirl.xml

2 hours ago, Dudesonn said:

Were they added normally ingame or did you use the dev tools to do it?

I know there's special logic for adding them, so it's possible that if a pawn doesn't have enough pregnancies for the quirks to be added, and you add it anyway thru dev tools, they get removed.

Could be wrong on this, it's just a hunch.

Yes, though Incubator was tested a long time ago, before 2.0.0 I think. I've had manually decreased egg hatch time through HedIff files to get 1000 in short real time, but I don't think it would crash anything.
Breeder tested recently by the rule. Take a lot of time, but quirk was added and then disappeared after some time or after I saved game (reload several times to try fix it). No interference through developer's tools. But was active CnP with it's own pregnancy which I didn't turn off. might be this, but in that case quirk wouldn't add at all, i think.

I am investigating a game crash related to RJW for the past several days, quite elusive one since the log does not give me any information related to the issue. Might be a mix of several problems put together, so far I do not know for sure. I tried switching from 32bits to 64bits, and removed everything non essential for RJW to function but I still get the crash. It seems to occur after pawn have several intercourses with each other.

I run Rimworld under a linux OS.

I believe I might have found one issue, as show by the following two graphs. The data points are taken every 30 seconds.

First run, crashes as the game reach 4GiB of virtual memory and 1GiB of resident memory (more on this here: https://linuxconfig.org/ps-output-difference-between-vsz-vs-rss-memory-usage   ). Not a lot of intercourse in this run and is noticeably longer than the one following. This one has around 90 data points.

plot.1.png

Second run, I assigned a newly recruit as the colony's whore. Been quite active towards the end of the run and, incidentally, a quite sharp raise of memory usage. This one as around 55 data points.

plot.png

You can observe two "steps" on both graph, the first one is me loading a save game from the menu while the second is me loading the world map. Even though this data isn't conclusive, it may points towards a memory leak somewhere.

I'll try to continue gathering data and see if there are correlations. After all, I might just be swinging wildly in the wind.