Is there any way to shorten the time of pregnancies? I've been digging around in the mod and the .dll but I can't seem to find where it actually gives a tick counter for each pregnancy type, or where it is in general. Any tips?

Hey, so i believe RJW is causing some issues with world generation on my end. It also seems to fuck with Mod Manager a bit. Idk what the issue is, but here's what the debug log spat at me while trying to generate a new world: https://pastebin.com/YdDdj7tT (the "share logs" button kept timing out, if you want my full log file I can give it to you).

Here's my modlist: https://pastebin.com/8uPP2h2k

If one of you could let me know what the issue is, it would be greatly appreciated. It takes me 3 hours just to load the main menu (thanks to my dinosaur PC crashing four or five times per loading screen), making mod testing impossible. I thought it could've been the Aliens vs Predator mod causing the issue (the mod author thought so too), but even after disabling that it wouldn't load any new worlds.

Again, thanks for any help.

7 hours ago, nakadashisan said:

Hey, so i believe RJW is causing some issues with world generation on my end. It also seems to fuck with Mod Manager a bit. Idk what the issue is, but here's what the debug log spat at me while trying to generate a new world: https://pastebin.com/YdDdj7tT (the "share logs" button kept timing out, if you want my full log file I can give it to you).

Here's my modlist: https://pastebin.com/8uPP2h2k

If one of you could let me know what the issue is, it would be greatly appreciated. It takes me 3 hours just to load the main menu (thanks to my dinosaur PC crashing four or five times per loading screen), making mod testing impossible. I thought it could've been the Aliens vs Predator mod causing the issue (the mod author thought so too), but even after disabling that it wouldn't load any new worlds.

Again, thanks for any help.

There are several B19 in there, make sure your mods are compatible with the current version of the game.

If it takes you 3 hours to get to the main menu, please get rid of some of your mods. It's really not worth it. If you want to test world generation, you might want to disable half of your mods and see if it's working properly. If it doesn't, disable half of the remaining and try again. If it does, enable half of those you previously disabled. Do that until you're happy. But again, long load time should tell you to not bother with that huge amount.

2.0.5b
added toggle to select sexuality distribution:
-RimJobWorld(default, configurable),
-RationalRomance,
-Psychology,
-SYRIndividuality
made slime organs not operable
fix for egg pregnancies error

changed egg birth faction inheritance:

-hivers = no changes

-human implanter+human fertilizer = implanter faction

-human implanter+x = null(tamable) faction

-animal implanter+ player fertilizer = null(tamable) faction

-animal implanter+ non player fertilizer = implanter faction
fixed VigorousQuirk description

rjw_2.0.5b.7z

19 hours ago, bicobus said:

I am investigating a game crash related to RJW for the past several days, quite elusive one since the log does not give me any information related to the issue. Might be a mix of several problems put together, so far I do not know for sure. I tried switching from 32bits to 64bits, and removed everything non essential for RJW to function but I still get the crash. It seems to occur after pawn have several intercourses with each other.

I run Rimworld under a linux OS.

I've been trying to track down a similar issue on my x64 win 7.  I can't really put a finger on what's happening, but the memory leak seemed to start showing up about the time the cum effects were integrated.  Right now, my system will OOM after about an hour of playing RW with rjw with RW using 14G of the systems 16G ram.  Again, I've not been able to pin down what's the issue, I suspect it's something in the way the engine handles things.

-BB

7 hours ago, bicobus said:

There are several B19 in there, make sure your mods are compatible with the current version of the game.

If it takes you 3 hours to get to the main menu, please get rid of some of your mods. It's really not worth it. If you want to test world generation, you might want to disable half of your mods and see if it's working properly. If it doesn't, disable half of the remaining and try again. If it does, enable half of those you previously disabled. Do that until you're happy. But again, long load time should tell you to not bother with that huge amount.

The "B19" mods are just labeled that way because I haven't gotten around to renaming them in the modlist, but they are all actually the 1.0 versions of those mods.

Unless I decide to only run like 3 or 4 meaty mods it will always take 30 mins+; my computer just really doesn't like Rimworld, I think it's due to the sheer amount of files it has to load. Other people with around 250 mods load five to ten times quicker than I do ?
I'm getting a new PC this Fall anyway, hopefully it will lighten up then..

I know it was either this mod or one of the race mods causing an issue because I used to be able to get in game just fine, what I mean by "testing" is applying patches and brute forcing the figurative square peg in the round hole to get all my rowdy mods to get along. I'll try running RJW with each potentially conflicting mod as you said, but this process will surely take weeks on my end.
could just say goodbye to RJW and live my life without this degeneracy, but what's the fun in that? ?

4 hours ago, bonebaby said:

I've been trying to track down a similar issue on my x64 win 7.  I can't really put a finger on what's happening, but the memory leak seemed to start showing up about the time the cum effects were integrated.  Right now, my system will OOM after about an hour of playing RW with rjw with RW using 14G of the systems 16G ram.  Again, I've not been able to pin down what's the issue, I suspect it's something in the way the engine handles things.

-BB

Yeah, it does make sense and the cum effects is on my list to investigate. That is, if disabling them do anything. Have you tried to disable the overlay stuff and see if you still have memory issues?

4 hours ago, bicobus said:

Yeah, it does make sense and the cum effects is on my list to investigate. That is, if disabling them do anything. Have you tried to disable the overlay stuff and see if you still have memory issues?

Naw, not yet.  I rarely play for more than an hour at a time anyway so it's not a big deal for me at the moment.  Just something I noticed a couple times and got my little squirrel brain turning.  I'll check and see if it has any effect later this week.

-BB

Ok, update.  With the overlays disabled I do not see the same memory leak I did before.  It's apparently tied to that piece of the code, which sucks because I really like that part of the mod.

On 6/16/2019 at 3:06 AM, Ed86 said:

assign - drug policies -new policy - remove humpshroom permissions

That will help with colonists, but will that affect prisoners, though?  I don't have any way I can set drug policy for them, that I've found in my playtime.

12 hours ago, nakadashisan said:

The "B19" mods are just labeled that way because I haven't gotten around to renaming them in the modlist, but they are all actually the 1.0 versions of those mods.

Unless I decide to only run like 3 or 4 meaty mods it will always take 30 mins+; my computer just really doesn't like Rimworld, I think it's due to the sheer amount of files it has to load. Other people with around 250 mods load five to ten times quicker than I do ?
I'm getting a new PC this Fall anyway, hopefully it will lighten up then..

I know it was either this mod or one of the race mods causing an issue because I used to be able to get in game just fine, what I mean by "testing" is applying patches and brute forcing the figurative square peg in the round hole to get all my rowdy mods to get along. I'll try running RJW with each potentially conflicting mod as you said, but this process will surely take weeks on my end.
could just say goodbye to RJW and live my life without this degeneracy, but what's the fun in that? ?

If you unload all mods except the hugslibs and rjw . how long does it take ?   I have the feeling that you have a few incompatible mods that not just have an issue with RJW , if they have an issue , but also conflicting with themselves ..  Are you sure that PrepareLanding is working correctly  ?  with all the faction mods etc . 

14 hours ago, bonebaby said:

Naw, not yet.  I rarely play for more than an hour at a time anyway so it's not a big deal for me at the moment.  Just something I noticed a couple times and got my little squirrel brain turning.  I'll check and see if it has any effect later this week.

-BB

Ok, update.  With the overlays disabled I do not see the same memory leak I did before.  It's apparently tied to that piece of the code, which sucks because I really like that part of the mod.

I had some time to try the game with the cum overlay entirely disabled, and here are my results.

plot.png

It didn't crash this time around. The important line is the green one after tic 40, as the memory doesn't increase dramatically and gets properly pruned from time to time. At no point the amount of resident memory rose above 1GiB. I had to reload a save around the 30st tic.

could anyone make a new android patch, no matter what i do they dont seem to spawn with genitals, dont know if thats supposed to be like that but i'm not okay with that, so if someone where to make a patch for it i'd really apreciate that :)

Hey yo, im using children and pregnancy mod. The only thing i did is closing rjw pregnancy option. So now things will go with CaP's way i guess. Question is, do raped victims get CaP's pregnancy? Also victims that breed with animals? Or should i keep it open while playing with CnP? 

23 minutes ago, DaMan1 said:

Hey yo, im using children and pregnancy mod. The only thing i did is closing rjw pregnancy option. So now things will go with CaP's way i guess. Question is, do raped victims get CaP's pregnancy? Also victims that breed with animals? Or should i keep it open while playing with CnP? 

Silly thing, you did it the wrong way. You're supposed to turn off CaP pregnancies and leave RJW's one turned on.

Or even better, use "Baby & Children" which is a fork of CaP without pregnancy.

My friend and I are also experiencing a system-locking memory leak associated with the cum overlays.  As soon as we disable the overlays everything is fine again, but we really enjoy that feature so it sucks extra hard for us.  We are also on win10 x64, and even with verbose logging enabled the console isn't giving us any clues as to why it's happening.

On 6/19/2019 at 8:47 AM, Vashicefire89 said:

Is there any way to shorten the time of pregnancies? I've been digging around in the mod and the .dll but I can't seem to find where it actually gives a tick counter for each pregnancy type, or where it is in general. Any tips?

You can manually change gestation time in hediffs in core section of Rimworld. Long time ago RJW used gestation time of mothers to calculate pregnancy time, so it was easy - just change 1 file, now it uses gestation time from fathers race, so you must change many hediffs.
I will test it right now, and if something doesn't work as i think than i'll tell you.

2 hours ago, voidfighter said:

Update on dog stuck in cocoon Fire did not work, maybe the problem is i still at Neolithic tech?

i would say  use nuclear fire, but its neolithic ... i  guess hope that some space ship lands on it xD