Hello. I cant assign a drug politicy about Hump shroom like i can do with beer or wakeup (etc) though it has 'drugs' category. So the only way to give it to a pawn is actually manually ordering it.

Is there any plan to fix it or does anyone know mod that could help me? thanks!!

ok read through the last few pages of posts just to see if any one else was experiencing the same problems as me.  First of all, I too had to disable the cum overlays to keep  the game from crashing from OOM errors.  Not a big deal for me.  While Im all into the man cream ; p I really don't need to see it staying on my pawns for days at a time (totally non realistic, most people I know take a bath shortly after eh?)  But Ive got a bug? where my animals wont uhm spend time with each other like they used to.  Not a huge bug, I didn't even notice it until several hours on a new game.  Also preganancy in general seems to have taken a nose dive.  Finally Wild mode appears to do nothing now.  I know, no bug reports if used, but is it okay to report that it uhm does nothing? lol No idea. so to sum this up as best as I am able, atm:

1.  No creature on creature (different race) sex at all, no matter settings

2.  Preganancy (using the complex formula settings) seems to be severely cut back.  Some females in my base have been there for in game years and laid countless times with no pregnancy (and no issue to their health, fertility etc.)

3.  Allowing rape allows settlers to take the colony animals, and vice versa when they want but has no effect on non colonist pawns (humanoid or animal) this is a noticeable difference from previous game play.

4. Wild Mode does absolutely nothing.  While we are not supposed to report bugs while using it, I think a bug report is warranted if the mode itself does nothing (this was not the case previously where wild mode was uhm yeah wild!)

Hope this is helpful.  Right now this is really the only game (mod) in town where Adult stuff is concerned, and im seriously disappointed to see it broke.  btw Im currently up to date on the mod (2.05b) so that's not the issue.

So, in regards to the Ferian thing, they seem to be getting genitals alright but any surgeries/bills from rimjobworld are not available for it, for example, check pregnancy and whatnot.

The ferians in specific are also not getting pregnant or anything, so I'm preeeetty sure this ought to be a bug with the race?

Does anyone know how to fix this?

6 hours ago, zbrasher said:

Hello. I cant assign a drug politicy about Hump shroom like i can do with beer or wakeup (etc) though it has 'drugs' category. So the only way to give it to a pawn is actually manually ordering it.

Is there any plan to fix it or does anyone know mod that could help me? thanks!!

you cant add drugs mid game

start new game, or maybe make new drug policy

I found a bug: sometimes pawns refuse to move after being drafted. This has happened twice so far (using the latest RJW). The pawn in question is a married pawn that keeps trying to join her partner in bed, and refuses to accept any commands (even when drafted i.e. just stands there while drafted) until that's done. I can sorta work around it by drafting both pawns, but I can't just draft one or the other. I suspect this may not have been seen before, since normally you'd draft all pawns at once when raided, but in this case the male pawn is a wuss incapable of violent so normally I'd just let him sleep.

13 hours ago, Ruv424242 said:

It would be a nice feature to be able to direct whores to attempt hookups by right-clicking on visitors, rather than waiting for them to do it themselves autonomously.

I've noticed that the whores will try (and fail) to hookup with AI caravans while they are still moving into the map. Until the AI caravan stops, no solicitation will be successful. These failures still result in timers being set.

Maybe we can have a "red light district?" zone?

That combined with the mod that allows the player to setup a marker that the AI caravan would use as a target instead of semi-randomly picking a map square close to the local the horrible bug rape cave would be nice.

Another funny issue I have observed involves multiple whores trying to hookup with the same pawn resulting in the poor pawn being ping ponging across the map until all the solicitation timers of the whores are used up.

Maybe a non-compete clause between whores is needed so that profits are maximized.

4 hours ago, Captain Action said:

Maybe we can have a "red light district?" zone?

That sounds like a great idea, like how the prison labor mod works? Would that require designating the whores in some way?

Edit:

<Snip> I went and did some research, ignore that last part if you read it already. I can probably figure it out without bothering the current devs.

3 hours ago, Captain Action said:

Another funny issue I have observed involves multiple whores trying to hookup with the same pawn resulting in the poor pawn being ping ponging across the map until all the solicitation timers of the whores are used up.

Speaking of those timers, an option to lower them would be great. I tried to do it manually on my local but I can't for the life of me find where in the code they are defined. My brothel is off to a slow start.

think human leather hats are great, but rape in Rimworld is unacceptable

Oof, that jab at Rimworld reddit :D Glorious :D 

Anyway, is the "Children,School and Learning" ( here ) mod compatible with RJW ? Is there any way to make it work with RJW ? 

11 hours ago, kaleidx said:

Well if BnC is not compatible, I try to use CnP but looks like CnP children don't get genitals? Born or from raids

It's due to line number 197 in Children_Core.cs of C&P.  It strips hediffs to keep children from spawning with drug additions, too bad genitals are also considered health hediffs :P

You can comment out that line and recompile, children will get the required stuff but also have a chance of getting other health hediffs.

-BB

multiplayer api, probably does nothing
reorganized sources structure, moved overlays, pregnancy, bondage etc to mudules/ 
disabled semen overlays
added operations support for all races, probably needs exclusion filters for mechanoids and stuff
hidded restraints/cocoon operation if those hediffs not present
removed needless/double operations from animals and humans
fixed parts operation recipes
changed sterilization -> sterilize
rjw bodyparts can no longer be amputated

rjw_2.0.6.7z

12 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

multiplayer api, probably does nothing
reorganized sources structure, moved overlays, pregnancy, bondage etc to mudules/ 
disabled semen overlays
added operations support for all races, probably needs exclusion filters for mechanoids and stuff
hidded restraints/cocoon operation if those hediffs not present
removed needless/double operations from animals and humans
fixed parts operation recipes
changed sterilization -> sterilize

rjw_2.0.6.7z 2.09 MB · 0 downloads

Awesome. I'll be testing it asap.

For some reason human males with ovipositor don't actually deposit any eggs. I looked through the add hediff things and I didn't see an option to place in a human egg into a pawn so can human pawns with ovipositors actually impregnate other pawns with eggs or is something else going on.

On 6/20/2019 at 1:57 AM, Fruitvlieg said:

If you unload all mods except the hugslibs and rjw . how long does it take ?   I have the feeling that you have a few incompatible mods that not just have an issue with RJW , if they have an issue , but also conflicting with themselves ..  Are you sure that PrepareLanding is working correctly  ?  with all the faction mods etc . 

I discovered the issue. It was a problem between Psychology and RJW. When you enable the RJW sexuality distribution setting "import from psychology", it crashes during world gen step. This could theoretically be fixed easily, I just don't know how.

4 hours ago, TheHero02 said:

For some reason human males with ovipositor don't actually deposit any eggs. I looked through the add hediff things and I didn't see an option to place in a human egg into a pawn so can human pawns with ovipositors actually impregnate other pawns with eggs or is something else going on.

Male insects don't deposit eggs, they fertilize the ones laid by females.

"

11 hours ago, Ed86 said:

Does this mean I can no longer steal the bionic dicks from foolish raiders that attack me, in exchange for their lives? (I have the firm but fair* policy of allowing any prisoner that "donates" bionic parts to walk free after being healed up)

1 hour ago, omega_infinita said:

gradual decay rate of the 'Broken Body' hediffs?

I don't know for sure, but try to modify the "HediffCompProperties_SeverityPerDayIfRest" in the FeelingBroken HediffDef. Unfortunately I didn't find anything about what the four numbers you can find there actually do, but I assume setting the "-0.025" to "0" should do the trick.

On 6/24/2019 at 12:48 PM, bonebaby said:

It's due to line number 197 in Children_Core.cs of C&P.  It strips hediffs to keep children from spawning with drug additions, too bad genitals are also considered health hediffs :P

You can comment out that line and recompile, children will get the required stuff but also have a chance of getting other health hediffs.

-BB

Thanks, I managed to figure it out. I can live with the risk of weird hediffs instead of having to apply ~3 parts to every raid and baby.

While I was at it, I also thought that pregnancy was very easy. I looked at Lovin.cs and found a default 4500% chance?

float preg_chance = Math.Max (1 - (Math.Max (female.ageTracker.AgeBiologicalYearsFloat - 25, 0) / 25), 0) * ChildrenBase.Instance.gestation_days;;

Maybe I was using an older version, I assume it's supposed to be ChildrenBase.Instance.impregnation_chance so I changed that too. I tested at .20 and it seems to work much better. If anyone was having similar problems I included my fix to be put in Children and Pregnancy mod.

RimWorldChildren.dll