added ability to change slime to other natural parts for slime colonists/prisoners(Jello people) (costs 50% food need)
fixes for CnP/BnC
changing gender of hero will result positive mood rather than random
reduced FeelingBroken mood buff 40->20

rjw_2.0.7.7z

I have an other question, this time about the age morphis cell mod. It seems to be interfering with one of my MANY mods, and the research option isn't appearing in my research menu. Is there a way I can change de value of the tech or something to something else so it appears in my menu?

I have close to zero experience in programing btw. I only ever did some basic java programing years ago.

21 hours ago, johnny2by4 said:

i've used that one, and i'll run through the list again with it but i still just got a broken save and i'm wondering if its related to a load order issue.

You should also check folder structure in mods you installed/updated recently. I personally had a situation where I screwed up and unpacked only one folder of RJW to the mod folder and my game installation almost imploded.

Question, is it no longer possible to remove body parts from animals? Taking Draconic (And other high value) 'parts' from all those dinosaurs roaming around used to be a good source of quick cash... and medical failure/training.

Edit: Weirdly, I can still remove anuses. ?

Double Edit: I fiddled around with my mod order... now the animal's butts are safe from my sneaky, pilfering ways! D=

It's starting to bug me that across numerous games I've never seen my Hospitality guests use comfort prisoners unless they have the Rapist trait. Even when I have a brothel/dungeon set up within the guesthouse area they'd still rather go and fap in the corner.

My min vulnerability is set to 90, and all my CPs are 250-300. Females "go a rapin'" is set to <200, which means that literally any non-prisoner pawn should be eligible to use a Comfort Prisoner (I don't think I've seen a random pawn be below 180 for example, unless they were a nymph).

Am I missing something? Even without any actual hospitality benefits I'd still like my guests to use the 'entertainments' I provide for them... But alternatively would there maybe be some way to set the brothel as a "Shopping" zone and hook the prostitution component instead? That would actually be my ideal approach, seeing my guests throw down some silver to ride the sex slaves.

would it be possible to change up how bestiality pregnancy works?  maybe add an option that would enforce DNA inheritance from the animal over relying on the male/female slider?  as it is you cant have a unisex slave breeding farm without the risk of human babies popping up...

plus, i'm unclear about the roll of the beast DNA inheritance slider pertaining to different animal species breeding.  does that slider also effect crossbreeding animal species?

25 minutes ago, BlunderingFool said:

Yea, that thing is just outright trollish. <.=.<

Also, I've not gotten that far in yet (Because I keep dying horribly!) but how is the compatibility between this mod and say, genetic rim?

no issues, hell its even suggested in the original posts here.  there's a list of mods on the first page that you should look out for though.

I have an other question, this time about the age morphis cell mod. It seems to be interfering with one of my MANY mods, and the research option isn't appearing in my research menu. Is there a way I can change de value of the tech or something to something else so it appears in my menu?

I have close to zero experience in programing btw. I only ever did some basic java programing years ago.

7 hours ago, Berserker6669 said:

Is there a way I can change de value of the tech or something to something else so it appears in my menu?

Yes.

Go through the xml files (with a text editor of your choice) of the mod and look for anything that looks like it defines required research for the object. Remove it or change it to a research that shows up in your research tree.

Or find the research definition and try to change its prerequisites.

https://www.rimworldwiki.com/wiki/Modding_Tutorials

But if you really have an issue with research not showing up, it's probably a better idea to try to sort out that issue, maybe you have other research not showing up, as well. Try a mod that changes how research is shown (e.g. ResearchTree) or find the conflicting mods.

I'm having an issue where my animals won't breed my Comfort prisoners anymore. They'll use two of them but any more are ignored, and any new ones I designate in a new colony are also ignored. Has anyone else had this problem?

2 hours ago, Idiot99 said:

I'm having an issue where my animals won't breed my Comfort prisoners anymore. They'll use two of them but any more are ignored, and any new ones I designate in a new colony are also ignored. Has anyone else had this problem?

When that starts to happen to my colonies it is due to updating the mod.

Sometimes you just have to start over.

But, I'm often wrong.

13 hours ago, nugerumon said:

Yes.

Go through the xml files (with a text editor of your choice) of the mod and look for anything that looks like it defines required research for the object. Remove it or change it to a research that shows up in your research tree. 

Or find the research definition and try to change its prerequisites. 

https://www.rimworldwiki.com/wiki/Modding_Tutorials

But if you really have an issue with research not showing up, it's probably a better idea to try to sort out that issue, maybe you have other research not showing up, as well. Try a mod that changes how research is shown (e.g. ResearchTree) or find the conflicting mods.

Thank you so much! I'll get on it right away!