On 12/4/2018 at 12:56 PM, red3dred said:

So, i've got a question-- a couple actually, but first is the one i find most important;

Will the removal of clothing into the shadow-realm when raping ever be removed/become a toggle? I understand why that is a thing, but i've had more issues with it than i'd like to count. From clothes disappearing completely, pawns getting stuck, pawns getting serious conditions because something dangerous was close, or temperature damage... Not to mention Avali's need Survival Gear to live, and every time they get raped they get a hediff that requires treatment, but vanishes in 2 or so seconds-- if their survival gear were to vanish as i've had happen multiple times, well, RIP.

Secondly, will animal mounting have a radial logic instead of room-based logic? Right now, animals will randomly seek pawns to mount in the same room only, is it not possible to change it to a 25-50 tile radius? Or would that generate too many issues with trying to path through closed doors/ enclosed areas? 

add a radius for how far away a free bed for sex is sought - if no bed is nearby have sex right at the spot.

Would it be possibe to know the pregnancy state of colonist sooner, at least when we have the advanced medical technologie?

I agree that at start it can be a roleplay element because we have no technologie permitting to automatically watch this but the more the colony grows (and gains techs) and the more it's boring to use a test kit on colonists (and prisonners and slaves) one by one regulary...

1 hour ago, Strec said:

Would it be possibe to know the pregnancy state of colonist sooner, at least when we have the advanced medical technologie?

I agree that at start it can be a roleplay element because we have no technologie permitting to automatically watch this but the more the colony grows (and gains techs) and the more it's boring to use a test kit on colonists (and prisonners and slaves) one by one regulary...

Bionic Wombs should just send a text message to every colonist when they get pregnant, tbh.

Or add an implantable pregnancy-watcher? Could that work?

1 hour ago, felinow said:

when we get?:

>right click

>sex interaction

I kinda want to have more control about that, it also could make easier to make my colonist mate  with the animals/colonist I need 

It'd be nice. Right now, I have to jump through massive hoops to make interactions happen on demand.

I've got an issue where an Asexual colonist (using Psychology mod) is permanently sexually frustrated (not sure why they cant masturbate). It would be nice if there was an integration with Psychology so Asexual colonists didn't have sex need, since the permanent -10 mood debuff is pretty annoying.

I'm having what may be an issue? I've been trying to force a Nymph to become a Zoophile and I've had her locked in a room with a Rhino for almost a year now. The Rhino breeds her all the time and she's gained the Masochist trait from it but not the Zoophile trait. Are Nymphs immune to Zoophile or am I just getting unlucky?

18 minutes ago, GildedKoala said:

I'm having what may be an issue? I've been trying to force a Nymph to become a Zoophile and I've had her locked in a room with a Rhino for almost a year now. The Rhino breeds her all the time and she's gained the Masochist trait from it but not the Zoophile trait. Are Nymphs immune to Zoophile or am I just getting unlucky?

no, it needs >50% to be with animals

Yeah, it seems that the record-based traits for some pawns just isn't working, at least when it comes to zoo and such, but as for rapist... oof-- A single comfort prisoner/pawn and the entire colony gets the rapist trait. Sometimes as soon as the second time they do it. I don't like how that just throws traits on your pawns at random, but oh well. The other ones make sense and i can appreciate, just the rapist thing that bothers me.

Also, rape-loops seem to be a thing, i've had both mechanoids and insects get stuck, raping the same pawn forever until interrupted by something else. Speaking of, wasn't there a limit for the egg count? had a colonist 500 scarab and nearly 100 spider eggs, without incubator trait, even after 150 birthed bugs. Also wondering if Mechanoid "pregnancies" are at all implemented right now, same girl was constantly raped by mechanoids and nothing happened.

8 minutes ago, DaMan1 said:

i dont know if that the way it works but, my comfort prisoner fucked up so many times, but she is not pregnant yet. and its like 2 seasons passed. what should i do? 

Did you make sure your mod setting in RJW are ticked properly? There's one that's specific to animals that needs to be tagged for those instances. I'm too lazy to look in game for the exact ones but I think a few need to be tagged. Also check the age of your pawn. Pawns that are too young or too old have low or even zero chance of fertility. I think you can click the fertility stat in one of the character tabs to display the actual % of getting pregnant. 

edit: typo fixes