7 hours ago, Iwuvyou said:

Was too impressed, now when calmed down read whats in main section. Sorry for not reading first. All what I may suggest already is in to-do list. Wow.

Thank you for reviving this mod.

No problem and thx for the kind words, im just here to maintain the page

22 hours ago, Verden said:

i am already using epoe and it aint working for "harvesting" animals, i assume rahs is pretty much the same, well i will give questionable ethics a try 

edit: questionable ethics organ cultivation only works for vanilla parts, if anyone is searching for an alternative version seems like harvest organs past mortem is the only one working, that being said you cant harvest "generic" parts

That's why I'm saying the RJW items need to be added to the other mods' recipes. You need to do this yourself, or convince someone knowledgeable to do so. It's all in the XML files.

38 minutes ago, DarkTeletubby said:

That's why I'm saying the RJW items need to be added to the other mods' recipes. You need to do this yourself, or convince someone knowledgeable to do so. It's all in the XML files.

The way Post Mortem works is apparently by reading properties of a body part, i.e. "generic" parts from RJW don't have a tag which all non-generic and insect genitalia do (yes, you can harvest insect ovipositors and anuses with Post Mortem although it's impossible to implant them, because that isn't supported in RJW itself).

On 12/8/2018 at 2:01 AM, weirn said:

Yeah, I use Rainbeau Rational Romance it makes straight, bisexual, and gay traits with an additional asexual trait. It also add polygamy and other romance related stuff as traits or passive features based on the background of a pawn. So if a pawn is from a medieval world the males are more assertive than females and what not. It comes with slider that allows you to changes the odds of how they spawn etc. I would use it in conjunction with the more traits mod, because they are traits and, despite what the page says, they count towards the trait cap since pawn's nine times out of ten spawn with them. If they don't have a trait they will be given one when being romance.

I've been trying this as well but I was wondering how you got it functioning? The romance and hookups seem to happen correctly - but the hookup action doesn't relieve any of the Sex need. The rape and prostitution mechanics do relieve the Sex need as normal (and I think the Nympho join in bed as well) but the normal romance hook ups do not. Was this an issue with a solution (load order) or just an incompatibility that cannot be solved?

So I've been trying to add specific dicks to the dinos from the Dinosauria mod and have had no luck at all. 

I inserted this:

//animal medium dinos
			else if (racename.Contains("Utahraptor") 
				 || racename.Contains("Dakotaraptor") 
				 || racename.Contains("Gallimimus")
				 || racename.Contains("Stegosaurus")
				 || racename.Contains("Corythosaurus")
				 || racename.Contains("Gigantoraptor"))
			{
				privates = (pawn.gender == Gender.Male && gender != Gender.Female) ? horse_penis : horse_vagina;
			}

//animal large dinos
			else if (racename.Contains("Spinosaurus") 
				 || racename.Contains("TyrannosaurusRex") 
				 || racename.Contains("Yutyrannus")
				 || racename.Contains("Carnotaurus")
				 || racename.Contains("Allosaurus")
				 || racename.Contains("Brachiosaurus")
				 || racename.Contains("Brontosaurus")
				 || racename.Contains("Magyarosaurus")
				 || racename.Contains("Baryonyx"))
			{
				privates = (pawn.gender == Gender.Male && gender != Gender.Female) ? dragon_penis : dragon_vagina;
			}

Into the genital.helper file in RJW, but apparently I'm still missing something important. Gential.helper is the only RJW file I've tinkered with and Dinosauria is before RJW in my load order (RJW is actually the last file in my mod lord order). Could someone point in in the right direction as to what I need to do?

Also what would I have to do if I wanted to add dino specific genitals (IE dino dicks) to RJW?

Thanks.

[Suggestion] Add a virginity effect on pawns, when the give it to a lover they receive a positive mood. (ie. Gave Virginity to Mac +20 lasts 15 days~Mac made me a woman, it hurt but felt good). However if they are raped, by an enemy, animal, mechnoid, insectoid, ect., they get a negative one. (ie. Deflowered by animal -20 lasts 30 days or more~An animal stole my virginity)

Sorry about being absent for a while. Had to upgrade my system, and it had a few unintended consequences. ...losing all passwords is no fun in this day and age.

Now that I have everything running again, I'll get working on pushing those fixes I talked about.

On 12/19/2018 at 11:27 PM, Verden said:

i was wondering if there a way to get replacement genitals/breats/anus besides ripping them off of some prisoners and buying them from some traders. well i can say we all got to experience getting shot in the dick or an occasionall "boomstick up your ass" its a rough rimworld man, so i would appriciate if we could slice some generic parts of animals off, maybe add then some negative moodlet like -2 for having an animal part. 

On 12/20/2018 at 12:12 AM, DarkTeletubby said:

Questionable Ethics/EPOE/Rah's Bionics? I've not looked into it, but I'd imagine since the bionics and such exist in RJW, you can add them to the recipes in those mods.

RJW includes bionic parts, I'm not sure if you need EPOE to use them but I assume not. So if your colony is wealthy enough you can craft replacements.

If you use Questionable Ethics and want to grow natural parts, you can use the attached xml that adds human penis/vagina/breasts/anus to the organ vat, should require QE's internal organ research. I made it a mod so you can just throw it in your load order, probably needs to go after both QE and RJW but what do I know. You can also put the xml from the Defs folder into any other mod as well (for example RJW), I assume the folders must have the same names, though.

rjw-qe.zip

14 hours ago, darkspleen said:

So I've been trying to add specific dicks to the dinos from the Dinosauria mod and have had no luck at all. 

I inserted this:

//animal medium dinos
			else if (racename.Contains("Utahraptor") 
				 || racename.Contains("Dakotaraptor") 
				 || racename.Contains("Gallimimus")
				 || racename.Contains("Stegosaurus")
				 || racename.Contains("Corythosaurus")
				 || racename.Contains("Gigantoraptor"))
			{
				privates = (pawn.gender == Gender.Male && gender != Gender.Female) ? horse_penis : horse_vagina;
			}

//animal large dinos
			else if (racename.Contains("Spinosaurus") 
				 || racename.Contains("TyrannosaurusRex") 
				 || racename.Contains("Yutyrannus")
				 || racename.Contains("Carnotaurus")
				 || racename.Contains("Allosaurus")
				 || racename.Contains("Brachiosaurus")
				 || racename.Contains("Brontosaurus")
				 || racename.Contains("Magyarosaurus")
				 || racename.Contains("Baryonyx"))
			{
				privates = (pawn.gender == Gender.Male && gender != Gender.Female) ? dragon_penis : dragon_vagina;
			}

Into the genital.helper file in RJW, but apparently I'm still missing something important. Gential.helper is the only RJW file I've tinkered with and Dinosauria is before RJW in my load order (RJW is actually the last file in my mod lord order). Could someone point in in the right direction as to what I need to do?

Also what would I have to do if I wanted to add dino specific genitals (IE dino dicks) to RJW?

Thanks.

That doesn't seem wrong on the first glance. This might be a silly question, but you did actually build the assembly (in Visual Studio, etc) instead of just trying to modify the sources, right?

If you did, try using the defName like this:

|| pawn.kindDef.defName == "Utahraptor"

...or alternately, try broader spelling:

|| racename.Contains("saurus")
				 || racename.Contains("raptor")

That'll catch most of them.

As for adding new genitalia? That requires additions to all of these:

* Hediffs_PrivateParts_Animal.xml

* Items_BodyParts_Animal.xml

* Recipes_Surgery.xml

* Recipes_Surgery_Futa_Female.xml

...and the Genital_Helper. You can see exactly what is needed by checking the files and searching for the existing penis types. It's actually not difficult to do, just copy-paste some existing genitalia and adjust it for the new type. Personally, I'd say that the hardest part is coming up with the description text.

9 hours ago, nugerumon said:

RJW includes bionic parts, I'm not sure if you need EPOE to use them but I assume not. So if your colony is wealthy enough you can craft replacements.

If you use Questionable Ethics and want to grow natural parts, you can use the attached xml that adds human penis/vagina/breasts/anus to the organ vat, should require QE's internal organ research. I made it a mod so you can just throw it in your load order, probably needs to go after both QE and RJW but what do I know. You can also put the xml from the Defs folder into any other mod as well (for example RJW), I assume the folders must have the same names, though.

rjw-qe.zip

Nice! I've been thinking about running an actual evil colony with mad science galore.

12 hours ago, Zaltys said:

That doesn't seem wrong on the first glance. This might be a silly question, but you did actually build the assembly (in Visual Studio, etc) instead of just trying to modify the sources, right?

Well considering that that was 100% the case, it wasn't a silly question. I'm used to modding Stellaris, which is like modding-lite if you will. lol.

Anyways I tried to build it and utterly wrecked my game somehow, so I think I'll just stay away from fussing with Rimworld files.

6 hours ago, darkspleen said:

Well considering that that was 100% the case, it wasn't a silly question. I'm used to modding Stellaris, which is like modding-lite if you will. lol.

Anyways I tried to build it and utterly wrecked my game somehow, so I think I'll just stay away from fussing with Rimworld files.

Well, if you (or someone else) can come up with a good description for what a dinosaur penis is supposed to look like, I could try to get those merged into the core RJW. 

Also, couple of questions to those who are into the animal stuff, so I can get some consensus on whether these are good or bad ideas:

1) Egg-laying animals and pregnancy. Currently the pregnancy system in this mod is completely separate from egg fertilization. What'd you think about a setting to enable cross-species fertilization of eggs, so that egg-laying animals would actually lay hybrid eggs instead of giving live birth? I'm not sure which of those is more 'realistic', but realism is out of window anyway when we're talking about interspecies breeding. 

2) What about interspecies animal-on-animal? That's something that I implemented in my own private build: made it so that colony animals  can hump other animals in addition to colonists. So they have something else to do than only rape colonists all the time. And it can also result in hybrid pregnancies if those settings are enabled. So in a modded game, you'd have things like a pet dragon getting it on with a pet dinosaur. Any interest in stuff like that? 

5 hours ago, Zaltys said:

Also, couple of questions to those who are into the animal stuff, so I can get some consensus on whether these are good or bad ideas:

1) Egg-laying animals and pregnancy. Currently the pregnancy system in this mod is completely separate from egg fertilization. What'd you think about a setting to enable cross-species fertilization of eggs, so that egg-laying animals would actually lay hybrid eggs instead of giving live birth? I'm not sure which of those is more 'realistic', but realism is out of window anyway when we're talking about interspecies breeding. 

2) What about interspecies animal-on-animal? That's something that I implemented in my own private build: made it so that colony animals  can hump other animals in addition to colonists. So they have something else to do than only rape colonists all the time. And it can also result in hybrid pregnancies if those settings are enabled. So in a modded game, you'd have things like a pet dragon getting it on with a pet dinosaur. Any interest in stuff like that? 

1) That sound like a lot of micro needed to get specific animal.

2) Sound like a good idea for surrogate 'mother.' It would be fun to breed a lot of dragon using generic animal.

25 minutes ago, nonameforme said:

1) That sound like a lot of micro needed to get specific animal.

All egg-layers have the CompEggLayer, so all it takes is a check to see if the female has that. And it's possible to use the vanilla Fertilize code, since it doesn't actually check if the father is of same species -- and eggs already keep track of who fertilized them. So it'd be pretty easy, I already have it running in my private build. Just not as a toggleable option, that'd take a bit more work.