1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

ill remove that thing

Note that for now, when using Children, School and Learning there isqome  compatibility if it is checked and none when unchecked (at least in my games)

edit for next post : I know, it's mainly the problem for users, choosing between RjW or other mods managing the pregnancy or children.

15 minutes ago, Strec said:

Note that for now, when using Children, School and Learning there isqome  compatibility if it is checked and none when unchecked (at least in my games)

its not supported

rjw will only use own preg and remove cnp and vanilla

5 hours ago, wert700 said:

Is it possible to incorporate the way Children, School and Learning makes babies and children smaller than adult pawns into this mod?

I'd go further : the woohooer mod that could force your pawns to make children had a random-based generation system for children traits. If you used on top of that mod CSL, then the forced "go for children" would use the CSL system for inheritance of traits instead.

Would that be possible to do something like that too? Like have all of the mechanisms of RJW for sex needs and so on, but the way how children pawns are born would use the CSL generator? That would be nice as CSL has already a built-in system for smaller children, and is compatible with Jec' Rim of Madness mods (Werewolves and Vampire).

I dunno how much work it would require but instead of coding it yourself, you could implement that kind of compatibility? (Could make CSL a "plug-in" for RJW and avoid the hassle of coding those. That's what I would do, cuz, y'know, I'm lazy :D )

As said before, the evident solution (analysis) is to separate the pregnancy part of the mod and making it really completly optional but, sadly, in dev averything is not technically possible (I don't know for now how far Rimworld is moddable and permits to share functions). 

This solution would permit users to choose as they want the integrated preg or an external one. 

2 hours ago, Strec said:

As said before, the evident solution (analysis) is to separate the pregnancy part of the mod and making it really completly optional but, sadly, in dev averything is not technically possible (I don't know for now how far Rimworld is moddable and permits to share functions). 

This solution would permit users to choose as they want the integrated preg or an external one. 

thats coz noone with sufficient knowledge wants to bother with it

and modding needs huge amount of time, esp with limited skills, i think if i had a full time job i wouldn't bother with modding either and this mod would likely be dead

As a modder I can only agree with you :)

The main problems in pregnancy in you mod against CSL one are :

- The fact we can't know if a pawn is pregnant soon (so it's difficult to plan the developpement of the colony)

- The fact we can't choose the initial age of children : having 0 year children have no interest in such a game (and the cell to grow them is too far in the tech tree), and it's worst if we have no method to train them before they are able to work.

CSL resolve the 2 points and if you can do an update on this 2 points your mod would be a god one.

31 minutes ago, Strec said:

- The fact we can't know if a pawn is pregnant soon (so it's difficult to plan the developpement of the colony)

- The fact we can't choose the initial age of children : having 0 year children have no interest in such a game (and the cell to grow them is too far in the tech tree), and it's worst if we have no method to train them before they are able to work.

CSL resolve the 2 points and if you can do an update on this 2 points your mod would be a god one.

As a non-modder, I could talk shit so feel free to tell me to shut up :x

If the implementation is difficult to make a stand alone, why not keep it as it is? For some players, RJW may be sufficient the way it's now. Yet, based on your previous answer, instead of separating the pregnancy function entirely, Wouldn't it be possible to make it like recognized by other preg mods? Either by allowing the pregnancy with this mod, but allowing another one (like CSL) to do its stuff with the birth process, pawn generation, trait inheritance and learning after (that what was done with Woohooer iirc). Or either by going further up in the process, "simply" by disabling RJW pregnancy and do something to make CSL to recognize RJW's vaginal sex as a vanilla lovin'.

Well I'm suggesting some ways to be able to implement one mod into another but I'm not experimented enough in modding to know to what extent it's feasible. Sorry that I'm good for nothin' :'(

1 hour ago, Strec said:

i dont see this as problem

- and you shouldnt, if you want to know - do preg checks

- childrens are liability not interest, you can try to figure how harmony patching works and do patch, so afterbirth is handled by cnp/csl

1 hour ago, jurah said:

Wouldn't it be possible to make it like recognized by other preg mods? Either by allowing the pregnancy with this mod, but allowing another one (like CSL) to do its stuff with the birth process, pawn generation, trait inheritance and learning after (that what was done with Woohooer iirc). Or either by going further up in the process, "simply" by disabling RJW pregnancy and do something to make CSL to recognize RJW's vaginal sex as a vanilla lovin'.

Well I'm suggesting some ways to be able to implement one mod into another but I'm not experimented enough in modding to know to what extent it's feasible. Sorry that I'm good for nothin' :'(

their authors would need to make patch, i doubt they would do that coz of nature of this mod, but you can try asking them

or someone who knows hot to do harmony patches should do it

5 hours ago, Strec said:

There's an option in the dev menu which allows you to age a pawn by one year. You can use it to accelerate development, like bumping the kid up a year each quadrum to somewhat simulate the way that some of the other pregnancy mods handle it. It's the best solution I can see as things are.

1 hour ago, felinow said:

there is a way to control how the sex?, the best I get on male on female is pussy, ass lick and anal on rapes, 8+ hours in game and still no vaginal sex 

Pawns can be quite random about their positions. I have a couple who will almost exclusively perform oral on each other. For what it's worth, are you on the most recent version? Two versions ago there was a bug which prevented anything but cunnilingus from being selected.

44 minutes ago, dezokokotar said:

sure but you can add a animal penis on a colonist right? at least i think i did that one game

anyway, is there any use for a demon dick then?

also, do you plan on adding operations for removing animal genitals?

Its used by demon pawns, and can be inherited by breeding with them

Not really, maybe someday

v1.8.9
added sex/rape records with humanlikes
fix for sex records, so all sex should be accounted(fapping not included), and correctly distribute traits
fix for error when trying to sexualize hon humans
fixed error for birthing when father no longer exist
fixed existing insect egg check always returning 0 
disabled cnp option and pregnancy support 
added cleanup for vanilla pregnancy 
borrowed some code from cnp: should give cnp birth thoughts if cnp installed, drop babies next to mother bed, drown room in birth fluids
added reduce pawn Rest need during sex: double speed for passive pawns, triple for active pawn
disable increase loving ticks on job fail
added need sex check for jobs, so pawns should seek satisfaction when in need
some pathing checks for jobs
try to normalize human fertility, 100% at 18(was 23), not sure about mod races, but fuck them with their stupid ages, maybe add toggle in next version?
asexual check for sex_need so it doesn't decrease for pawns not interested in sex

rjw_1.8.9.7z

Hello. I am new to this community so please understand if my post is weird or violating anything of the rule or customs of here...

I've been enjoying this wonderful mod so far. To enjoy and explore this mod further I tried to write some code for myself.

The motivation is that IUD is actually the abbr of intrauterine device that applied on uterus in real life. So I tried to insert code for adding uterus for every female human and non egg-laying animals and making it as a fertility source and where IUD is applied instead of genitals.

I am also new to C# myself so I just read all the source codes, xml and added some part that will do the job for me in several files including bodypart related xmls, genital_helper.cs, and etc. 

So far I managed to add it somehow but I am majorly having two problems. Do you see any reason or have any clue on these?

1. When male pawns get damage from unsuccessful surgery, it appeared that they lost uterus and breasts that must only be on female pawns.

2. Although I added recipes for removing uterus in both xml and cs files, removing it doesn't appear in surgery menu (in 2nd image) until the pawn having IUD installed (This is the strangest part for me. Why does it appear like in 3rd image after it got IUD installed? )

minor one : I can't add and remove uterus with "prepare carefully" mod but maybe it is the issue for that mod

ps. I am also trying adding gonads as you can see in images but currently ceased  as I don't want to mess things up further.

Thank you for reading.

無題.png

無題1.png

無題2.png

I have a dude who was injured in combat and had his breasts blown off (which he assuredly did not possess prior to that moment), so I don't think that's something you did, but something strange hiding in the core code. Haven't seen anything like that since, but my colony is also drowning in estrogen for whatever reason so the rest of the nearly blown off boobs belong. (Seriously, several pawns are lucky that breasts have 11 HP)

13 hours ago, DarkTeletubby said:

I have a dude who was injured in combat and had his breasts blown off (which he assuredly did not possess prior to that moment), so I don't think that's something you did, but something strange hiding in the core code. Haven't seen anything like that since, but my colony is also drowning in estrogen for whatever reason so the rest of the nearly blown off boobs belong. (Seriously, several pawns are lucky that breasts have 11 HP)

Thank you for the info.

So that part is something I haven't done...

14 hours ago, DarkTeletubby said:

everyone has breasts, though pawns that identify them selves as males, dont get those assigned coz... erm... no interest to be had there

On 12/17/2018 at 1:51 PM, Ed86 said:

v1.8.9
added sex/rape records with humanlikes
fix for sex records, so all sex should be accounted(fapping not included), and correctly distribute traits
fix for error when trying to sexualize hon humans
fixed error for birthing when father no longer exist
fixed existing insect egg check always returning 0 
disabled cnp option and pregnancy support 
added cleanup for vanilla pregnancy 
borrowed some code from cnp: should give cnp birth thoughts if cnp installed, drop babies next to mother bed, drown room in birth fluids
added reduce pawn Rest need during sex: double speed for passive pawns, triple for active pawn
disable increase loving ticks on job fail
added need sex check for jobs, so pawns should seek satisfaction when in need
some pathing checks for jobs
try to normalize human fertility, 100% at 18(was 23), not sure about mod races, but fuck them with their stupid ages, maybe add toggle in next version?
asexual check for sex_need so it doesn't decrease for pawns not interested in sex

rjw_1.8.9.7z

Wait, the mod is no longer compatible with cnp?

8 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

it wasnt compatible for last 4 month or so, now i just disabled option so it didnt break rjw pregnancies

Odd , i have been using both without problems, gonna try removing the 1.0 updated version of cnp,update rjw and see if anything brakes.