2 hours ago, Recruit46 said:

Almost all non-human races don't get any genitalia when spawned in world, so I have to add everything via dev mode. 

Yeah, like I said, I forgot that it's still broken in vanilla. 

Most of them get genitalia on birthday, but I got tired of that and manually changed it in my own build so that they're checked more often. 

Added this to the can_be_fucked function:

if (!Genital_Helper.is_sexualized(pawn)) { Genital_Helper.sexualize_pawn(pawn); }

Which does good job of adding missing genitals to pawns whenever it becomes relevant.

But you'd need to edit the source and build it yourself. I can't upload my modified build, it's got way too much other stuff (some half-finished and broken) that I've been working on.

2 hours ago, Recruit46 said:

Those spamming errors - I will upload a picture in a few minutes.

No idea. Those are pretty hard to read from the photo, plus it'd be necessary to see the trace to determine what's causing that.

Edit: Actually, here's a build with the genitalia fix, plus a couple of other fixes. No guarantees that it'll work, didn't have time to test it. And it's probably unbalanced, because there was a bug preventing some colonists from having sex. So now that that's gone, the things might get... way too active in a large colony. Might want to tune down the sex need decay in mod settings to counter that.

RJW.dll

There is a mod called, Milkable Colonists, and since the author is not very knowledgeable in HugsLib (they stated that themselves), maybe RJW can supplement this and have traits like "Cowgirl" that significantly increases milk production, either by having pawns fill up faster or make twice as much milk per one milking? I'd prefer filling up once a day for non-cowgirl that would give 6 milk (perhaps) and cowgirl gives twice as much?

Also, an idea for future "Breeder" trait - big mood boost while pregnant (15/30) and mood debuff while not pregnant. (-10/-15)
Same thing with "Cowgirl" and lactation.

4 hours ago, Zaltys said:

Yeah, like I said, I forgot that it's still broken in vanilla. 

Most of them get genitalia on birthday, but I got tired of that and manually changed it in my own build so that they're checked more often. 

Added this to the can_be_fucked function:

if (!Genital_Helper.is_sexualized(pawn)) { Genital_Helper.sexualize_pawn(pawn); }

Which does good job of adding missing genitals to pawns whenever it becomes relevant.

But you'd need to edit the source and build it yourself. I can't upload my modified build, it's got way too much other stuff (some half-finished and broken) that I've been working on.

No idea. Those are pretty hard to read from the photo, plus it'd be necessary to see the trace to determine what's causing that.

Edit: Actually, here's a build with the genitalia fix, plus a couple of other fixes. No guarantees that it'll work, didn't have time to test it. And it's probably unbalanced, because there was a bug preventing some colonists from having sex. So now that that's gone, the things might get... way too active in a large colony. Might want to tune down the sex need decay in mod settings to counter that.

RJW.dll

Well, thanks anyway. I dont think I will have much problem as I dont usually have large colonies. I'll look how things will works out with this.

I'll try to look into that errors, though I dont understand most of what they are saying.

Suggestion #1:

Condensing (if possible) birth messages.

I got into a peculiar situation where a rhino spawned inside an ancient danger room and after 2-3 days, it go so hungry it broke through the wall... triggering the infestation. Now, it wouldn't be so bad, since 30 days in they have yet to grow beyond that room (except for obliterating every wall in the vicinity), but the room happened to be right next to one of two main routes for raid entrances.

In short I had a raid spawn, aggro insects almost immediately and two wimpy females got downed with minimal bleeding wounds and are stuck in the middle of a hive spamming "X has birthed eggs."... which at times is 30 messages I have to click through at once.

Suggestion #2:

Curbing rape attempt messages.

Essentially the same case as Suggestion #1. Maybe a mod setting instead?

Suggestion #3/possible bug?

I had a colonist get impregnated by an animal, got a message like "This pregnancy is weird" and the child ended up being plain old human. Intended or a bug?

19 hours ago, Zaltys said:

In my latest game I had my prison in the front courtyard where everyone was passing through, and many of them took advantage of the prisoners. 

Though there was a major bug that outright stopped some colonists from having sex (because their timer kept being increased before they got to do anything). Fixed that in my build.

Will check if there's still some problems with the breed job.

Edit: Yep, you were right. For some reason there's a couple of 'TraverseMode.NoPassClosedDoor' checks for comfort prisoners/colonists. So nobody can get to them if they're in a different room. Eh... Not sure if that's a bug or by design, but am definitely removing that limitation from my build.

Well that's good to know. I tested the animal breeding with housekeeper cats since they get around the most, and actually went into prison cells to clean them. Since they ignored them it made me curious if that was the case. Makes sense though since the more time a pair of pawns spend in a room/space together the more likely it happens.

19 hours ago, Zaltys said:

No, what I meant is that wild animals with high wildness value might flee or attack if a colonist tries to fuck them (whereas tamed animals never do that). More realistic that way, though I know that not all players want realism.

'Rape on failed tames' is an interesting idea, but would require changing the vanilla taming. Not easily done.

Ok, that sounds cool. Thinking about it it would be interesting if raping in general had a chance to fail. Mostly if a pawn tries raping someone who is not downed the victim might flee or retaliate. The vulnerability stat is nice and all, but it really ends up becoming a yes or no matter when it came to rape.

6 hours ago, Anonymous said:

I had a colonist get impregnated by an animal, got a message like "This pregnancy is weird" and the child ended up being plain old human. Intended or a bug?

I think this can happen if the colonist was impregnated by an animal but the baby isn't always that species. By default theres a %chance for it to be human or animal.

On 12/5/2018 at 5:41 AM, Sosina said:

is this any different then the previous update to the mod or does this just have those small changes and nothing else new?

asking cause I wanted to know if this version your linking to on this post is going to be the one that is updated from now on or if this is just a one off edit to it that isn't going to be added to the full mod (may be a stupid question but I thought best to ask)

sorry if this question is a waste of time

its for latest version

10 hours ago, Berg said:

I think this can happen if the colonist was impregnated by an animal but the baby isn't always that species. By default theres a %chance for it to be human or animal.

I do know there's only a chance (which can be readily changed) I just thought that the message was a confirmation, so maybe the dice is actually rolled on birth? But I digress.

Writing the previous comment I forgot to mention another possible bug, maybe two:

The whoring "job" and possibly rape attempts (from "awoken" hive insects, but there's so many of them it'd be hard to differentiate, had no problem with colony animals) can indefinitely roll until they either succeed or the target/actor are no longer eligible for the roll in the first place.

The whoring one happened to me twice back to back with a visitor from Hospitality - once with a prisoner (which stopped once the visitor moved out of the prisoner's cell) and the other time with my own colonist right as the visitor got in line of sight after getting out of said prison room - this one went on for a good minute until I decided to turn off the whoring check for that colonist.

\\Edit\\ It appears the "attempt to hook-up" has zero cooldown (unlike comparable "recruit a prisoner") so a colonist will usually end up making circles between every single visitor indefinitely.

Another suggestion:

Batch removal of eggs operation. I mean... holy shit. It's fine if it's a small bunch, but it stops being an option when we go into dozens.

2 hours ago, Anonymous said:

I do know there's only a chance (which can be readily changed) I just thought that the message was a confirmation, so maybe the dice is actually rolled on birth? But I digress.

Writing the previous comment I forgot to mention another possible bug, maybe two:

The whoring "job" and possibly rape attempts (from "awoken" hive insects, but there's so many of them it'd be hard to differentiate, had no problem with colony animals) can indefinitely roll until they either succeed or the target/actor are no longer eligible for the roll in the first place.

The whoring one happened to me twice back to back with a visitor from Hospitality - once with a prisoner (which stopped once the visitor moved out of the prisoner's cell) and the other time with my own colonist right as the visitor got in line of sight after getting out of said prison room - this one went on for a good minute until I decided to turn off the whoring check for that colonist.

Another suggestion:

Batch removal of eggs operation. I mean... holy shit. It's fine if it's a small bunch, but it stops being an option when we go into dozens.

euthanize - removes all eggs

15 hours ago, Anonymous said:

I think that's just supposed to be an indicator that it is an interspecies pregnancy. Since some colonists get around a lot, and it's often hard to tell who or what actually got them pregnant.

12 hours ago, weirn said:

Well that's good to know. I tested the animal breeding with housekeeper cats since they get around the most, and actually went into prison cells to clean them. Since they ignored them it made me curious if that was the case. 

With the NoPassClosedDoor restriction, the job would have to trigger when they're in the cell. And since the ticks between the checks are far apart, it's extremely unlikely to actually happen. And it also makes designating colonists for comfort kind of pointless, unless you have everyone living in a large barrack. So yeah, I think that check should be removed. 

9 hours ago, Zaltys said:

With the NoPassClosedDoor restriction, the job would have to trigger when they're in the cell. And since the ticks between the checks are far apart, it's extremely unlikely to actually happen. And it also makes designating colonists for comfort kind of pointless, unless you have everyone living in a large barrack. So yeah, I think that check should be removed. 

Agreed, I can understand if an attacking pawns have such a restriction, but otherwise it's silly. It also explains why most rapes happened in the streets of my colony(s). Have you noticed that prostitutes will bother pawns in their sleep. I have a night owl and she seems to bother everyone while they sleep if shes horny. I am curious on what else you plan to add other than the animal rape fail chance, and more importantly where do I find this so I can remove it myself as well assuming another update is not due for a little while.

14 hours ago, weirn said:

I am curious on what else you plan to add other than the animal rape fail chance, and more importantly where do I find this so I can remove it myself as well assuming another update is not due for a little while.

No major plans for now. There's quite a few potential bugs that I'd like to track down. Even after fixing a few things, colonists (with rare exceptions, mostly nymphs) still don't seem to do much... I'm also seeing a lot of inexplicable fertility drops, where pretty much the whole colony goes infertile after a couple of years. Need to look into those. And  prostitution seems to have some problems too. 

Edit: Well, the fertility problem was the same old 'modded races don't age like humans'. Got tired of that, and rewrote the fertility function to scale with LifeExpectancy instead. Also made animals become infertile later than humans, since humans are an exception in that regard and most animal species don't become infertile from old age.

As for removing the locked doors restriction: search the source for NoPassClosedDoor. Both instances can be safely removed, they already include danger checks so there's no risk of enemies walking into the base to visit the comfort prisoners.

2 hours ago, Zaltys said:

No major plans for now.

Please, if you are able to really separate the different types of breedings it will be marvellous and would pehraps make the mod compatible with others. I explain...

I see 3 type of breeding type : any with animals, non consensual with pawns (rape, prostitution), consensual with pawns (vanilla). The main problems concerns the last one, don't know why but it seems the mod break all others mods (for me mainly Children, School and Learning) wanting to manage this part even if you don't activate the optional flag (let RjW manage the pawns intercourse).

I think that this option would completly deactivate the mod for managing the consensual sex, even if it's saves incompatible and if we must restart the game when changing. 

Pahraps it would be easier to completley remove this part and transfer it in an add-on, don't know how Rimworld dev works but in Bethesda's game it's what I would do, pregnancy did ever cause problems with each mod on the subject breaking the others :)

What about letting the type of vagina (equine, lupine, demonic, etc, and then human, which works as it does now, with a chance between the mother's and the father's race) determine the race of the children born?

Alternately, womb implants to control what kind of species is born. Implant canine womb for puppers, chicken womb for egg(s), etc. Possibly upgraded types will produce more offspring at once. Become a mother of dragons!

So, earlier in the threads, someone had asked me if [SYR] Individuality was functional with RimJobWorld-- and i must say, so far, it seems 100% functional.

Bisexual pawns still have their binary preference, but WILL seek out partners of the same gender aswell, both in prostitution and romance!

Major issue comes from SYR being a bitch about integrating Prepare Carefully functionality into the mod-- Thus, you have no control over the sexual preference of your pawns when making them, only 2 sliders that control the % of pawns being straight, bisexual or gay. You can still give the Gay trait to a pawn and enforce that, but you can't enforce straight or bisexuality...

Would be interesting to see RJW and Individuality work together on full, so far, the pawn's attractiveness to one another is very flat and randomized.

As for the main mod, thanks Ed86 for the patch!

No more issues to report, i'm afraid. Nothing that's not been reported before, at least. Really interested to see how Mechanoids and insects are handled, when tameable insects and "What the hack!?" are at play.

On a side note, wouldn't it be possible to make "futas", "traps", and such, able to naturally spawn? Like, a percentage on pawn's sexualization, that the generated pawn gets a extra genital, breasts on males, etc etc. More possibility is always welcome! Although, i have no idea how that would affect the sexual preference of pawns-- after all, the game still recognizes them as male and female (Thanks Ty).

10 hours ago, Strec said:

I see 3 type of breeding type : any with animals, non consensual with pawns (rape, prostitution), consensual with pawns (vanilla). The main problems concerns the last one, don't know why but it seems the mod break all others mods (for me mainly Children, School and Learning) wanting to manage this part even if you don't activate the optional flag (let RjW manage the pawns intercourse).

From what I can see, that comes from overuse of the canLovinTick counter. It should really only be increased after lovin' (or fapping), but for some reason many of the jobs increases even when a pawn fails to find a target. No comfort prisoners found? The timer is increased (so other kinds of lovin' can't trigger), etc. 

Maybe there's some logic in it that I'm missing, but as far as I can tell, it makes it very unlikely for pawns to do lovin'. They almost always just  end up fapping instead, since that's available whenever they're either horny, or alone in bed.

Will try tinkering with that in my own build, to see if removing it breaks anything.

17 hours ago, red3dred said:

So, earlier in the threads, someone had asked me if [SYR] Individuality was functional with RimJobWorld-- and i must say, so far, it seems 100% functional.

Bisexual pawns still have their binary preference, but WILL seek out partners of the same gender aswell, both in prostitution and romance!

Major issue comes from SYR being a bitch about integrating Prepare Carefully functionality into the mod-- Thus, you have no control over the sexual preference of your pawns when making them, only 2 sliders that control the % of pawns being straight, bisexual or gay. You can still give the Gay trait to a pawn and enforce that, but you can't enforce straight or bisexuality...

Yeah, I use Rainbeau Rational Romance it makes straight, bisexual, and gay traits with an additional asexual trait. It also add polygamy and other romance related stuff as traits or passive features based on the background of a pawn. So if a pawn is from a medieval world the males are more assertive than females and what not. It comes with slider that allows you to changes the odds of how they spawn etc. I would use it in conjunction with the more traits mod, because they are traits and, despite what the page says, they count towards the trait cap since pawn's nine times out of ten spawn with them. If they don't have a trait they will be given one when being romance.

23 hours ago, Zaltys said:

No major plans for now. There's quite a few potential bugs that I'd like to track down. Even after fixing a few things, colonists (with rare exceptions, mostly nymphs) still don't seem to do much... I'm also seeing a lot of inexplicable fertility drops, where pretty much the whole colony goes infertile after a couple of years. Need to look into those. And  prostitution seems to have some problems too. 

Edit: Well, the fertility problem was the same old 'modded races don't age like humans'. Got tired of that, and rewrote the fertility function to scale with LifeExpectancy instead. Also made animals become infertile later than humans, since humans are an exception in that regard and most animal species don't become infertile from old age.

As for removing the locked doors restriction: search the source for NoPassClosedDoor. Both instances can be safely removed, they already include danger checks so there's no risk of enemies walking into the base to visit the comfort prisoners.

Awesome, got it done and I have noticed that pawns are a bit dull when it comes to sex. Prostitution for one has oddities that make no sense like prostitutes not servicing horny pawns or horny pawns not approaching prostitutes.  Some get stuck in a loop of repeatedly asking a single pawn to use their services. Another weird case I found is pawn awake at night will bother sleeping pawns and one's in relationships with their lover present. Heck Horny pawns have turn them away which is really silly especially since a majority of the time they are not in a relationship.

Maybe pawns should masturbate in the middle of a room if their sex need reaches zero, and those who see it get hornier or lovers may hook up on break to have a fling in the bed or barn if they're feeling bold. Just small suggestions that could help or could be a "fun" feature to add later. Later down the line has to be expanded upon at some point, but for now sex for pawns in general is a bit restrictive? Not sure the best way of putting, but yeah your right pawns don't do much in terms of sex. Animals are ungoldly fucking machine for me though so I have noted that bestiality equals rape despite rape being disabled for colonist breeders.  Also I just noticed tamed female animals lost their breeder button though it could be just me.

Really, bug squashing is the most important right now, so I am doing my best on my end to find what I can in terms of bugs throughout my playthroughs.

4 hours ago, Argwm said:

What's the best way to do a rapin' anytime? Any methods for setting the sex stat to 0 instantly, or even allow the right click rape any time?

As of right now you either go into mod setting and find RimJobWorlds mod settings and adjust the sex decay to your liking or you grow humpshrooms have colonists eat them or process it into aphrodisiac to make the hornier faster. A right click to sex/rape would be nice though especially for punishing those downed raiders.

2 hours ago, weirn said:

Awesome, got it done and I have noticed that pawns are a bit dull when it comes to sex. Prostitution for one has oddities that make no sense like prostitutes not servicing horny pawns or horny pawns not approaching prostitutes.  Some get stuck in a loop of repeatedly asking a single pawn to use their services. Another weird case I found is pawn awake at night will bother sleeping pawns and one's in relationships with their lover present. Heck Horny pawns have turn them away which is really silly especially since a majority of the time they are not in a relationship.

Prostitute always requires a payment, so they're not supposed to target the same faction in the first place (colonists won't have silver to pay for the services). So far I haven't figured out why they go around pestering your own colonists. There's clearly a faction check in the code, it's just not... working. 

Whereas colonists/prisoners marked for comfort are the ones that should be servicing the other colonists. (It's best to have a character with Masochist trait for that job, since they get mood boost from it). 

2 hours ago, weirn said:

Maybe pawns should masturbate in the middle of a room if their sex need reaches zero, and those who see it get hornier or lovers may hook up on break to have a fling in the bed or barn if they're feeling bold. Just small suggestions that could help or could be a "fun" feature to add later.

I've actually been thinking of adding an Exhibitionist trait: the colonist who has it would get a mood boost if they masturbate while someone can see them (and are inclined to masturbate in public, instead of their own room). But I won't get around to implementing that for a long while, need to work on the bugs first.

2 hours ago, weirn said:

As of right now you either go into mod setting and find RimJobWorlds mod settings and adjust the sex decay to your liking or you grow humpshrooms have colonists eat them or process it into aphrodisiac to make the hornier faster.

I added a simple modifier in my build that makes pawns less picky if they're drunk, but that hasn't been merged into vanilla yet. And it might be too minor of a boost to have a noticeable effect, anyway.

31 minutes ago, Zaltys said:

I've actually been thinking of adding an Exhibitionist trait: the colonist who has it would get a mood boost if they masturbate while someone can see them (and are inclined to masturbate in public, instead of their own room). But I won't get around to implementing that for a long while, need to work on the bugs first.

Maybe incorporate it into the Nudist trait instead?

2 hours ago, Anonymous said:

Maybe incorporate it into the Nudist trait instead?

I'd rather not. Nudism is usually nonsexual, so making all nudists into exhibitionists doesn't seem right. And that'd leave no trait for 'casual nudity'. 

On the other hand, adding too many new traits is not good. Since there's a limited number of traits that pawns can have, and each added one makes vanilla traits show up less. Don't want to overboard with too many new traits. Hm.