Suggestion: Prostitution really could use an 'interrupt' mechanic. Things like cleaning (which is relatively minor), research (which takes forever), or sleeping (which is flexible) should be possibly interrupted by a sex-offer, especially if Frustration is a factor. Because right now pawns will work themselves into psychotic breaks from going weeks without sex despite constant offers.

Hey can somebody maybe explain me how this exactly works?

• Rapist - prefers to rape vulnerable targets if horny, lost when broken, gained after 10+ sexacts, 10+% of it rape and is not a masochist
  • Zoophile - likes animal company if horny, gained after 10+ sexacts and 50+% with animals

In both points it says something about 10+ acts. does that mean 10+ rape or creature acts (with 50% creature or 10% rape) ? Or is there just a chance to gain these after 10+ acts?

Sorry I got a bit confused about these

13 hours ago, weirn said:

As of right now you either go into mod setting and find RimJobWorlds mod settings and adjust the sex decay to your liking or you grow humpshrooms have colonists eat them or process it into aphrodisiac to make the hornier faster. A right click to sex/rape would be nice though especially for punishing those downed raiders.

The sex decay is the easiest method I've found so far, but it effects 'everyone', rather than just one.

The raiders aspect is quite the reason it'd be great, yeah.

I looked through the files, but I'm not proficient enough in rimworld modding to see where to set the manual right click to always on, haha.

I'll look into the aphrodisiac though, Thanks.

On 11/19/2018 at 8:59 PM, Skömer said:

Equip >Bondage gear

I've been wondering about this one for a while and I'm either retarded or there is no "Equip" option in the entire game. I do know you have to craft/buy armbinders, gags and chastity belts and then use that item, but there is no 'rope' item serving the same purpose for binding as far as I know.

So... how does one bind prisoners again?

4 hours ago, asdfmovie666 said:

Hey can somebody maybe explain me how this exactly works?

• Rapist - prefers to rape vulnerable targets if horny, lost when broken, gained after 10+ sexacts, 10+% of it rape and is not a masochist
  • Zoophile - likes animal company if horny, gained after 10+ sexacts and 50+% with animals

In both points it says something about 10+ acts. does that mean 10+ rape or creature acts (with 50% creature or 10% rape) ? Or is there just a chance to gain these after 10+ acts?

Sorry I got a bit confused about these

yes, to gain these traits the pawn needs to have had sex at least 10 times and 10% or more of the amount of sexacts needs to be rape (pawn gains rapist trait)/at least half of the acts had to be done with animals (pawn gains zoophile trait)

35 minutes ago, Anonymous said:

I've been wondering about this one for a while and I'm either retarded or there is no "Equip" option in the entire game. I do know you have to craft/buy armbinders, gags and chastity belts and then use that item, but there is no 'rope' item serving the same purpose for binding as far as I know.

So... how does one bind prisoners again?

you force them to wear it like any other clothing (right click), or tweak their clothing restrictions so they put it on themselves

3 hours ago, Skömer said:

you force them to wear it like any other clothing (right click), or tweak their clothing restrictions so they put it on themselves

Sir, as I said, there are only options for armbinders, chastity belts and gags.

None of those allows me to bind prisoner's legs and I know for a fact such status effect does exist in this mod along with a status effect for binding arms which is completely separate from what the armbinder does (yet provides the same debuff of -100% Manipulation).

Spoiler

please_do_tell.png

So I'm asking: Where is that "equip" option for bindings?

19 hours ago, Zaltys said:

Prostitute always requires a payment, so they're not supposed to target the same faction in the first place (colonists won't have silver to pay for the services). So far I haven't figured out why they go around pestering your own colonists. There's clearly a faction check in the code, it's just not... working. 

Whereas colonists/prisoners marked for comfort are the ones that should be servicing the other colonists. (It's best to have a character with Masochist trait for that job, since they get mood boost from it). 

Really? Well to expand they only pester the colonists when they're horny otherwise they ignore them. I thought that was a feature at least last time I checked; then again, I may have read something wrong...... or it changed. I have been using them for a while and it only really is a problem if one's a night owl otherwise they may make attempts, but go about their day. Well that is kinda odd. It would explain why horny colonists turn them down all of a sudden. In the older builds colonists had no problem accepting their advances if they too where horny so I thought hey a way for them to get satisfied.

19 hours ago, Zaltys said:

I've actually been thinking of adding an Exhibitionist trait: the colonist who has it would get a mood boost if they masturbate while someone can see them (and are inclined to masturbate in public, instead of their own room). But I won't get around to implementing that for a long while, need to work on the bugs first.

That would be cool to have later down the line. You think pawns should have a minor chance to masturbate in public if they nobody is around and are sexually frustrated (to ensure that they feel it's absolutely necessary). Obviously if someone sees them they would get embarrassed.

How do you feel about the current situation with bestiality I have been testing it with a zoophile I have and I find it a bit weird that all attempts at sex with an animal is simply rape (victim varies though it is usually the colonist). Wouldn't they offer themselves to the animal? Unless they are male then rape is a very likely outcome considering their indifference to the animal's gender. Strange how the most sex that happens in the game is bestiality.

6 hours ago, Anonymous said:

Sir, as I said, there are only options for armbinders, chastity belts and gags.

None of those allows me to bind prisoner's legs and I know for a fact such status effect does exist in this mod along with a status effect for binding arms which is completely separate from what the armbinder does (yet provides the same debuff of -100% Manipulation).

Reveal hidden contents

please_do_tell.png

So I'm asking: Where is that "equip" option for bindings?

I don't think leg binders are implemented yet.

I thought that was a feature at least last time I checked; then again, I may have read something wrong...... or it changed.

Thanks for the info, you were right. My fault for not reading the code far enough: the guest check is first and I thoroughly checked that for bugs... but I was so focused on it that I failed to check the following function.

Will take an another look at it. 

By the way, I didn't even realize that prisoners are supposed to have sex with colonists/other prisoners if they get horny enough, until I checked the whore ThinkTrees. At some point the faction checks got changed so that prisoners can no longer do that. I think I'll re-enable it since the concept of a prisoner having consensual sex with a colonist (most likely warden) seems interesting.

That would be cool to have later down the line. You think pawns should have a minor chance to masturbate in public if they nobody is around and are sexually frustrated (to ensure that they feel it's absolutely necessary). Obviously if someone sees them they would get embarrassed.

Yeah, I've thought of something like that too. Got quite a few ideas (plus there's a lot of good ones on the suggestion list), but someone would actually have to implement those. And as I said, for now I'd rather focus on getting the core functionality working better.

Few examples of what I've done recently:

- Added a sexualization check to fertility checker, so modded races should get genitalia faster. Should fix the 'missing genitalia' problem for good.

- Scaled fertility to species lifespan, instead of using human ages for everything. Should work much better for modded races now, and animals rarely go infertile (as is the case in real life). 

- Scaled masturbation frequency to fertility instead of human lifespan, so it works better for modded races. It also makes it less likely that pawns with damaged genitalia fap (because if someone just had most of their dick blown off, they probably wouldn't be doing much with it). Though that change also makes old males fap more often than they used to. But sex need doesn't currently account for age, so that's not necessarily bad. It'll help them avoid the mood penalty. 

- Changed it so that pawns can fap in hospital bed (if not incapacitated and have functional genitalia, etc). Because anyone who's worked in hospital knows that people do that a lot.

How do you feel about the current situation with bestiality I have been testing it with a zoophile I have and I find it a bit weird that all attempts at sex with an animal is simply rape (victim varies though it is usually the colonist).

I don't like how quickly zoos get rapist trait in vanilla, and I've disabled that in my private build. But it is a controversial topic, so I'm not going to be messing with it in the official build. 

However, I did change it so that females inviting animals to bed no longer results in mood loss from 'rape'.

Strange how the most sex that happens in the game is bestiality.

Without the Zoophile trait, bestiality is 'any port in a storm' kind of thing: should only happen if the pawn has no other outlets.

But there were some timer problems that stopped many of other kinds of sex from happening. Should be fixed in the next version.

6 hours ago, weirn said:

How do you feel about the current situation with bestiality I have been testing it with a zoophile I have and I find it a bit weird that all attempts at sex with an animal is simply rape (victim varies though it is usually the colonist). Wouldn't they offer themselves to the animal? Unless they are male then rape is a very likely outcome considering their indifference to the animal's gender. Strange how the most sex that happens in the game is bestiality.

It appears that at the moment zoophiles will engage in consensual sex only if they have a bonded animal. At the same time if said animal or pawn passes the vulnerability check (for example if they are heavily injured), they will simply rape each other instead.

Either the checks are broken or the "mechanics" tab in the OP is slightly outdated.

6 hours ago, weirn said:

I don't think leg binders are implemented yet.

Thank you for a simple answer.

18 hours ago, Zaltys said:

Thanks for the info, you were right. My fault for not reading the code far enough: the guest check is first and I thoroughly checked that for bugs... but I was so focused on it that I failed to check the following function.

Will take an another look at it. 

By the way, I didn't even realize that prisoners are supposed to have sex with colonists/other prisoners if they get horny enough, until I checked the whore ThinkTrees. At some point the faction checks got changed so that prisoners can no longer do that. I think I'll re-enable it since the concept of a prisoner having consensual sex with a colonist (most likely warden) seems interesting.

Yeah, I've thought of something like that too. Got quite a few ideas (plus there's a lot of good ones on the suggestion list), but someone would actually have to implement those. And as I said, for now I'd rather focus on getting the core functionality working better.

Few examples of what I've done recently:

- Added a sexualization check to fertility checker, so modded races should get genitalia faster. Should fix the 'missing genitalia' problem for good.

- Scaled fertility to species lifespan, instead of using human ages for everything. Should work much better for modded races now, and animals rarely go infertile (as is the case in real life). 

- Scaled masturbation frequency to fertility instead of human lifespan, so it works better for modded races. It also makes it less likely that pawns with damaged genitalia fap (because if someone just had most of their dick blown off, they probably wouldn't be doing much with it). Though that change also makes old males fap more often than they used to. But sex need doesn't currently account for age, so that's not necessarily bad. It'll help them avoid the mood penalty. 

- Changed it so that pawns can fap in hospital bed (if not incapacitated and have functional genitalia, etc). Because anyone who's worked in hospital knows that people do that a lot.

I don't like how quickly zoos get rapist trait in vanilla, and I've disabled that in my private build. But it is a controversial topic, so I'm not going to be messing with it in the official build. 

However, I did change it so that females inviting animals to bed no longer results in mood loss from 'rape'.

Without the Zoophile trait, bestiality is 'any port in a storm' kind of thing: should only happen if the pawn has no other outlets.

But there were some timer problems that stopped many of other kinds of sex from happening. Should be fixed in the next version.

Well that's good to know, and glad to be of assistance. Also have to say I understand gotta make sure all the ducks are in a row so no unwanted surprises turn up.

I'd imagine there will be a medical condition will be introduced later that lowers sexual satisfaction that can be gained at old age if they have organic genitalia. Usually thats the reason for the decrease in sex for the elderly, impotence.

Still this talk has been informative and enjoyable so thank you for taking the time for it.

18 hours ago, Anonymous said:

It appears that at the moment zoophiles will engage in consensual sex only if they have a bonded animal. At the same time if said animal or pawn passes the vulnerability check (for example if they are heavily injured), they will simply rape each other instead.

Either the checks are broken or the "mechanics" tab in the OP is slightly outdated.

Hmm, so thats how consensual sex works for zoophiles. As Zaltys mentioned some bestiality issues will be fixed next update involving the timer. It might fix the rape check involving bonded animals. I do know bonded animals are top priority. Regardless you do make a point since.

19 hours ago, Anonymous said:

Thank you for a simple answer.

Your welcome I read the logs every update so I can know what's going on. Saw mentions that they where planning to implement them soon just don't know when. Got something planned for your prisoners when it does get implemented?

13 hours ago, leontas2007 said:

Well I read the whole topic but still I don't know what to do. All my colonist sex meter reached zero, but still they don't even try to satisfy their needs. Even the only couple doesn't have sex.

Did you update the mod? The problem has been addressed in the last update. Is it at the bottom of the load order the directions also state that it needs to be there, so you could have bugs if it's anywhere else. Do they have genitals? Are you using "Birds and Bees" or "Children, Pregnancy and School"? "Birds and Bees" is basically incompatible and "Children, Pregnancy and School" is unsupported at the moment. Other than that not really sure what's going on.

v1.8.8
Zaltys:
Removed the tick increase from failed job, since that stops nymphs from seeking other activities.
Changed the age scaling, to account for modded races with non-human lifespans.
Rewrote fertility to work for modded races/animals of any lifespan.
No fapping while in cryosleep.
Adjusted distance checks.
Added motes.
Colonists were unable to open doors, fixed.
Animals were unable to pass doors, fixed.
Extra check to make sure that everyone is sexualized.
Added traits from Consolidated Traits mod
Added alert for failed attempt at bestiality.
Wild animals may flee or attack when bothered
Fix to enable some pawns to have sex again.
Wild animals may flee from zoo + bug fix for zone restrictions
Merged tame and bonded animals into one check, added distance and size checks to partner selection
Added check to ensure that nymph can move to target
Added check to make breeding fail if target is unreachable
Minor balancing, drunk colonists now less picky when trying to get laid

Ed86:
rjw pregnancies: 
children are now sexualized at birth 
there is 25% per futa parent to birth futa child 

cross-breeding:
there is a 10% chance child will inherit mother genitals 
there is a 10% chance child will inherit father genitals 

anuses are now always added, even if pawn is genderless, everyone has to poop right? 
disabled "mechanoid" genitals, so those roombas shouldnt spawn with hydraulic dicks n stuff 
added humanoid check for hydraulic and bionic parts
fixed aphrodisiac effect from smokeleaf to humpshroom
added egg removal recipes for ROMA_Spiders
changed whore serving colonist chance 75%->50% and added check for colonist sex need, should reduce them harrasing 1 colonist and tend to those in need
breaking pawns removes negative "raped" effects/relations 
pawn becoming zoophile removes negative zoo effects
added LOS check for "allowed me to get raped", so no more seeing through walls
disabled stripping during rape, probably needs fixing for weather and some races
renamed fappin' to masturbatin'

rjw_1.8.8.7z

8 hours ago, weirn said:

Hmm, so thats how consensual sex works for zoophiles. As Zaltys mentioned some bestiality issues will be fixed next update involving the timer. It might fix the rape check involving bonded animals. I do know bonded animals are top priority. Regardless you do make a point since.

Do consider that this is my personal observation as I'm not versed in the inner workings of the game.

8 hours ago, weirn said:

Your welcome I read the logs every update so I can know what's going on. Saw mentions that they where planning to implement them soon just don't know when. Got something planned for your prisoners when it does get implemented?

For one an immobile prisoner is unable to make problems and 0% manipulation doesn't prevent going berserk.

2 hours ago, Ed86 said:

anuses are now always added, even if pawn is genderless, everyone has to poop right? 

This reminds me. Should they though? A number of animals have a cloaca instead of a separate orifice.

Kinda wish there was a compatibility patch for Humanlike Life Stages.

Well, pawns are certainly having a lot more sex in 1.8.8. Mostly during the sleep period. But there's an odd quirk also going on.

Pawn 1 goes to relax at the horseshoe pin.

Pawn 2, prostitute, comes up and makes an offer.

Pawn 1 accepts.

Pawn 2 runs off to bed to prepare.

Pawn 1 starts walking backwards, still throwing horseshoes at increasing range and through walls...

Not exactly common, but notable for weirdness value.

3 hours ago, j1mj0n3s said:

Hey im getting a boatload of errors which prevent me from playing. IDK what the issue is. I have the mod folder and the hugslib folder in the mods folder. Can anyone help? I attached my output log

helpme.txt

Load Hugslib first, not after RJW.

1 hour ago, Zorlond said:

Pawn 1 starts walking backwards, still throwing horseshoes at increasing range and through walls...

Not exactly common, but notable for weirdness value.

Yeah, that's pretty weird, and might be hard to replicate for testing.

It does sound like the other pawn got the correct new job, so not sure why the previous one (horseshoes) wasn't interrupted. Could maybe add an extra check to remove the previous job. 

Not that I can check at the moment. Just had to upgrade my system, so it'll be a while before I get Visual Studio running again. 

__

Speaking of bugs: I noticed that the emotes I added didn't work quite as planned. Which will pop up rare error message about the broken motes. No need to report those. I already made a merge request for a placeholder to replace the broken bits, but it didn't make it into this version.

I've had a problem since around 1.8.7. Rapes are WAY too common. I don't even think they check the sex need of the rapist. Also, when you prioritize raping a prisoner, they never stop. They rape once, then they rape again, then again and again in an unending loop. Same with prioritizing raping animals for pawns with the zoophile trait. They just never stop raping the animal.

Random suggestion: Taming wild animals through sex. Could be only an option to zoophiles with a decently high animal skill, but otherwise it'd be another way to tame those really hard to tame animals like thrumbos. 

I'm not sure how hard this would be to do, but I think it'd be cool. Keep up the good work!

7 hours ago, lockeslylcrit said:

I've had a problem since around 1.8.7. Rapes are WAY too common. I don't even think they check the sex need of the rapist. Also, when you prioritize raping a prisoner, they never stop. They rape once, then they rape again, then again and again in an unending loop. Same with prioritizing raping animals for pawns with the zoophile trait. They just never stop raping the animal.

That'll happen if you set the sex decay too high, but I'm not seeing it with the default values.

(Though the default Vulnerability setting is oddly low. Pawn average is somewhere in the 120% ballpark, so defaulting to 40% means that everyone is always rapeable. I'd raise it above 100%, so it actually does something.)

27 minutes ago, Zaltys said:

That'll happen if you set the sex decay too high, but I'm not seeing it with the default values.

(Though the default Vulnerability setting is oddly low. Pawn average is somewhere in the 120% ballpark, so defaulting to 40% means that everyone is always rapeable. I'd raise it above 100%, so it actually does something.)

Decay is 100%, which I assume is default since I never touched that one. And as far as Vulnerability goes, it's not who I'm raping, it's the frequency of it. The one pawn I had set to remove consent had Raped x10 in just a few days before I turned the option off. And that was from just a single rapist (my other pawn wasn't a rapist or nymphomaniac, so he didn't touch her).

Removing the mod that adds an extra stage to broken rape seems to fix the infinite loop (to my knowledge, at least), but raping is still not affected by sex need in my case. My nymphomaniac (could that be the culprit?) rapist pawn can prioritize raping a prisoner even when the sex need bar is nearly full.