Just now, Zagnard said:

I am somewhat new to this, but I may be able to help. What you mean to say is select a pawn for it to have sex with another pawn, as well as choosing which type of sex they have, or do you mean select a pawn to do anything else in the colony?

I mean i can't control all colonist after install rimjobworld 4.3.3 It's just no't work.

26 minutes ago, gladiator5 said:

I mean i can't control all colonist after install rimjobworld 4.3.3 It's just no't work.

disable hardcore hero mode and install Rimworld 1.1.2654, the unstable builds are not supported by the current RJW version

6 hours ago, Zagnard said:

I wonder, is there an extension that adds the capability of crafting archotech parts of this mod? I didn't manage to find it.

there isn't, archotech isn't meant to be craftable, do some quests

I believe doubts on this topic could be easily put aside if the main page of the mod specifically referenced the labs extension, since they add serums to do all that.

the space on the main page is limited, if I started explaining what each sub mod does there would be no space left for the actual mod description

22 minutes ago, gladiator5 said:

Weird. May I suggest you try it withou any other mod to check out if it is a mod conflict? I'll launch rimworld and check it out for myself, since I tested only this mod's stuff.

12 minutes ago, Skömer said:

disable hardcore hero mode and install Rimworld 1.1.2654, the unstable builds are not supported by the current RJW version

the space on the main page is limited, if I started explaining what each sub mod does there would be no space left for the actual mod description

Yes, that makes sense. However, from what I understand, the size changing operations were part of the mod, and are not anymore. As such, would it not be a good compromise to indicate the mod that replaces those options?

10 minutes ago, Skömer said:

I will tryinstall Rimworld 1.1.2654 Because i dpn't used and don't changed settining.
Just not such a good glitch when all your controls is broken.

12 minutes ago, Zagnard said:

Weird. May I suggest you try it withou any other mod to check out if it is a mod conflict? I'll launch rimworld and check it out for myself, since I tested only this mod's stuff.

I will try to install older version of Rimworld. I,m already cheak everethyng with instll mods and without. 

45 minutes ago, Skömer said:

Thanks it's help. Now i will know what need put mods on stable version game ? And sorry my engluih not so perfect xD
But thanks for help.

56 minutes ago, Zagnard said:

Hello peop. What does it mean when the size of the parts changing when I hover them, as well me being unable to replicate such?

Did you use preparecarefully? 

If so your pawn is bugged, have fun in the late game.

If you dont then you had a weird mod affect it and when you hovered over it updated properly.

4 hours ago, NeverLucky4Life said:

This is nonsense, FYI.  Used both together many times in games lasting 40-100 hours with no issues or bugs.  Just have to use dev mode to apply the hediffs properly.

34 minutes ago, Balathustrius said:

This is nonsense, FYI.  Used both together many times in games lasting 40-100 hours with no issues or bugs.  Just have to use dev mode to apply the hediffs properly.

So you opened up the Save file in a text editor to fix the Nulls in that case did you ?

There is a reason a lot of mods have stopped making PC compatibility you can say it is none sense all you want I still see error reports of bugged pawns due to PC often.

Hello peop. What does it mean when the size of the parts changing when I hover them, as well me being unable to replicate such?

it means that you used preparecarefully and broke pawn hediffs and who knows what else, so they were reset

9 hours ago, NeverLucky4Life said:

If you dont then you had a weird mod affect it and when you hovered over it updated properly.

No. I made sure to uninstall both psychology and prepare carefully, as well as using character editor. I will find out when I load the save if it happens again after a game reset.

1 hour ago, Zagnard said:

Excuse me, but how does the sex need work? Are, for example, the nympho trait or teasing required for it to get lower than 50%?

Read the first page of this thread. If issue persist, provide additional details.

19 minutes ago, Erde said:

Read the first page of this thread. If issue persist, provide additional details.

I read it once again, but my doubt still persists. I have a "regular" pawn who, even though there is a decrement arrow on the left side of the bar, doesn't have the sex need go below 50%, even though she can replenish the need, which decays only to 50%.

The other pawn is a nympho I rescued, and her sex need is decaying below 50%.

As such, I'd wager a guess that pawns that have regular sex drive wouldn't have the need decay below 50%. Is this correct, or am I missing something?

17 minutes ago, Zagnard said:

I read it once again, but my doubt still persists. I have a "regular" pawn who, even though there is a decrement arrow on the left side of the bar, doesn't have the sex need go below 50%, even though she can replenish the need, which decays only to 50%.

The other pawn is a nympho I rescued, and her sex need is decaying below 50%.

As such, I'd wager a guess that pawns that have regular sex drive wouldn't have the need decay below 50%. Is this correct, or am I missing something?

If they are too young (Minimum Sex age) it doesn't go down below 50%.
if they are asexual doesn't go done below 50%.

if they are Robotic or Androids it also should not go below 50% until they do become sexual.

Can't think of other cases except perhaps a bug going on or you adjusted the Sex need Decay slider.

6 minutes ago, NeverLucky4Life said:

If they are too young (Minimum Sex age) it doesn't go down below 50%.
if they are asexual doesn't go done below 50%.

if they are Robotic or Androids it also should not go below 50% until they do become sexual.

Can't think of other cases except perhaps a bug going on or you adjusted the Sex need Decay slider.

That clears it all up to me, most grateful.

Do you people happen to know if there is a backup or something similar from the rjwex mod, the one that adds the butt-plugs? I can't find the page, and I wonder if there was information on it detailing stats about it, as well as possible compatibility with licentia lab's stretching mechanic. I guess I may also jot down what I happen to find out.

1 hour ago, Zagnard said:

Do you people happen to know if there is a backup or something similar from the rjwex mod, the one that adds the butt-plugs? I can't find the page, and I wonder if there was information on it detailing stats about it, as well as possible compatibility with licentia lab's stretching mechanic. I guess I may also jot down what I happen to find out.

This one?

13 minutes ago, Zagnard said:

Is there someway of stopping my colonists from raping? I'd like my current colony to be kind of wholesome, and I don't really approve of the rape of prisoners.

go into the rimjobworld options and disable rape ? or leave it enabled but disable the lesser,more specific options ?

18 minutes ago, Dadicho said:

go into the rimjobworld options and disable rape ? or leave it enabled but disable the lesser,more specific options ?

I would like to avoid disabling the rape option in order to leave it as an option for other factions. However, I'd like stop my colonists from raping, specially that nymph I rescued. I'll try disabling the other options, or if that vails, I'll increase the vulnerability requirements.

Not sure if this me or if I missed something between updates, but I don't see the whoring button anymore on the RJW square next to pawns? I can still hit the whoring button on the brothel menu but I'm not sure if I can actually use prostitutes from this? Did I mess this up some how or is this a new feature. Any fixes?

2 hours ago, jjnoc5 said:

Not sure if this me or if I missed something between updates, but I don't see the whoring button anymore on the RJW square next to pawns? I can still hit the whoring button on the brothel menu but I'm not sure if I can actually use prostitutes from this? Did I mess this up some how or is this a new feature. Any fixes?

Changed a few versions back, everything works as intended.

i just dowloaded this mod today and i have a problem with it and before anyone asks i have everything it needs downloaded and in the right order and its not in hardcore mode is its not that but i can tell any of my people to pick up and weapons or cloths or to do really anything that requires you to use the right mouse button and i know its not my mouse either