10 hours ago, TwistedNoir said:

Did some snooping and only found an older version for RW 1.0, but it requires a Baidu account to download. Stumbled on a dropbox link for a RW 1.1 version, but the author has taken it down. Previously he released the mod briefly on Halloween like he has a special version of Lost Forest for that occasion as well so I guess you could wait till October and stalk his Github and Twitter account or the mod status thread on Shitaraba.

can you send link for baidu? I have friend in china.

1 hour ago, Sokoliak337 said:

can you send link for baidu? I have friend in china.

a 1 minute search got me here

8 hours ago, Co11ector said:

my colonist's genitals have reset after updating from 1.0 to 1.1, and they now either don't have them at all or have different sizes. anyone know how to fix?

i don't think updating a modded save from 1.0 to 1.1 is a good idea, start fresh or stay in 1.0

I've encountered an annoying new issue, and can't find it anywhere here when I searched. Babies of colonists keep needing to be rescued, that is, they keep popping out of their bed. This seems to be recent, after the latest Rimworld updates. It seems to be tied to pawn's needs, they try to get out of bed to take care of needs, but being immobile, they can't, so they need rescue. I get around it by trying to use the character editor mod to max their needs, set their schedule to be all sleep, but it still happens. Anyone else notice this?

It's getting annoying to the point I want to disable pregnancy.

I've loved this mod on the past, but I have a few major issues all of a sudden with some recent additions/changes and wonder if there's a plan to change them up or add options for them. The issue is that for whatever reason, I can't make pawns masturbate anymore, which more or less means that the mod, most of the time, is just a constant -10 mood debuff because they never seem to prioritize sex despite being so far to the left on the work order and number 1. The issue besides the obvious is that a characters state with this mod has an absolutely stupidly massive effect on their psyfocus loss. Normally, at 100%, a pawn loses 7.5% in a whole day, but just being horny equates to a loss of a whole 1% every 25 seconds which seems to be about an hour or so at 3x speed in game meaning my pawns that are too stupid to prioritize sex, and I can't make them masturbate without activating an apparent cheat, is losing at least 27.5% a day making their need to meditate massively higher and leaving them half useless. I would absolutely love to turn that off entirely. 

2 hours ago, emilyo10 said:

exactly the same thing happens to me and I can't fix it

same solution for you

re download your rimworld torrent with latest rw version

if you cant fix it, hire someone who can download latest torrent for you, or use steam autoupdate

7 hours ago, xeal209 said:

I've loved this mod on the past, but I have a few major issues all of a sudden with some recent additions/changes and wonder if there's a plan to change them up or add options for them. The issue is that for whatever reason, I can't make pawns masturbate anymore, which more or less means that the mod, most of the time, is just a constant -10 mood debuff because they never seem to prioritize sex despite being so far to the left on the work order and number 1. The issue besides the obvious is that a characters state with this mod has an absolutely stupidly massive effect on their psyfocus loss. Normally, at 100%, a pawn loses 7.5% in a whole day, but just being horny equates to a loss of a whole 1% every 25 seconds which seems to be about an hour or so at 3x speed in game meaning my pawns that are too stupid to prioritize sex, and I can't make them masturbate without activating an apparent cheat, is losing at least 27.5% a day making their need to meditate massively higher and leaving them half useless. I would absolutely love to turn that off entirely. 

unless you have conflicts, and AI overhaul mod,  having everyone set to whore, or bad base set up you should not run into them constantly being horny.

Edit. this expects you to not have masturbation completely disabled in settings, and if you want an easier time then allow masturbation anywhere rather then just in beds .

15 hours ago, xeal209 said:

I've loved this mod on the past, but I have a few major issues all of a sudden with some recent additions/changes and wonder if there's a plan to change them up or add options for them.

they never seem to prioritize sex despite being so far to the left on the work order and number 1.

no

they will never prioritize sex because sex is not a work and priority doesnt matter

What is the problem with Garam mod exactly? Now that is updated I am getting more errors with the no garam (HAR based) version of Kurin mod, than the original mod.

With Kurin HAR (with all of its dependencies) i can't even load the game, with Garam i can play normally, though i am still on the testing phase of my mods before engaging in a a long term colony.

44 minutes ago, Gamaroguar said:

What is the problem with Garam mod exactly? Now that is updated I am getting more errors with the no garam (HAR based) version of Kurin mod, than the original mod.

With Kurin HAR (with all of its dependencies) i can't even load the game, with Garam i can play normally, though i am still on the testing phase of my mods before engaging in a a long term colony.

consider this people with over 400 mods don't run into an issue with Kurin HAR edition when their mod list was not broken.
people with 12 mods in an otherwise stable list ran into many issues related to all game pawns when using Garam Race Addon.

Also I don't feel like putting in all the extra effort in making Race Patches since last I checked all Garam Races have Fake gender.

I can't seem to set my colonists' genitals in Prepare Carefully. I try to give one of them all of the normal parts of max size but as soon as she's actually in-game they seem to randomly reset to something more normal.

Furthermore I can't seem to find a way to use the dev console to give any of my colonists specific sizes via "Add Hediff...".

Been getting this error lately:

Spoiler

Could not reserve Thing_WildBoar228322 (layer: null) for WildBoar126850 for job Breed (Job_4155518) A=Thing_WildBoar228322 (now doing job Breed (Job_4155518) A=Thing_WildBoar228322(curToil=-1)) for maxPawns 1 and stackCount 0. Existing reserver: WildBoar207338 doing job Breed (Job_4155216) A=Thing_WildBoar228322 (toilIndex=2)
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.AI.ReservationManager:LogCouldNotReserveError(Pawn, Job, LocalTargetInfo, Int32, Int32, ReservationLayerDef)
Verse.AI.ReservationManager:Reserve(Pawn, Job, LocalTargetInfo, Int32, Int32, ReservationLayerDef, Boolean)
Verse.AI.ReservationUtility:Reserve(Pawn, LocalTargetInfo, Job, Int32, Int32, ReservationLayerDef, Boolean)
rjw.JobDriver_Breeding:TryMakePreToilReservations(Boolean)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:DMD<DMD<StartJob_Patch1>?500976768::StartJob_Patch1>(Pawn_JobTracker, Job, JobCondition, ThinkNode, Boolean, Boolean, ThinkTreeDef, Nullable`1, Boolean, Boolean)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryFindAndStartJob()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:DMD<DMD<EndCurrentJob_Patch1>?1440222720::EndCurrentJob_Patch1>(Pawn_JobTracker, JobCondition, Boolean, Boolean)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:EndJobWith(JobCondition)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:DMD<DMD<StartJob_Patch1>?500976768::StartJob_Patch1>(Pawn_JobTracker, Job, JobCondition, ThinkNode, Boolean, Boolean, ThinkTreeDef, Nullable`1, Boolean, Boolean)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryFindAndStartJob()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:DMD<DMD<EndCurrentJob_Patch1>?1440222720::EndCurrentJob_Patch1>(Pawn_JobTracker, JobCondition, Boolean, Boolean)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick()
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Has anyone else experienced it?

Also there is an error that stems from the mod "Change Dresser" which I think comes from an incompatibility with RimJobWorld (doesn't happen on a somewhat identical mod setup, minus RJW):

Spoiler

Failed to find any textures at Things/Pawn/Humanlike/Heads/Male/Male_Things/Pawn/Humanlike/Heads/Female/Female_Narrow_Pointy while constructing Multi(initPath=Things/Pawn/Humanlike/Heads/Male/Male_Things/Pawn/Humanlike/Heads/Female/Female_Narrow_Pointy, color=RGBA(0.824, 0.573, 0.322, 1.000), colorTwo=RGBA(0.824, 0.573, 0.322, 1.000))
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.Graphic_Multi:Init(GraphicRequest)
Verse.GraphicDatabase:GetInner(GraphicRequest)
Verse.GraphicDatabase:Get(String, Shader, Vector2, Color, Color)
AlienRace.HarmonyPatches:ResolveAllGraphicsPrefix(PawnGraphicSet)
Verse.PawnGraphicSet:DMD<DMD<ResolveAllGraphics_Patch1>?-1582032640::ResolveAllGraphics_Patch1>(PawnGraphicSet)
Verse.PawnRenderer:DMD<DMD<RenderPawnAt_Patch2>?2103009024::RenderPawnAt_Patch2>(PawnRenderer, Vector3, RotDrawMode, Boolean, Boolean)
Verse.PawnRenderer:RenderPawnAt(Vector3)
Verse.Corpse:DrawAt(Vector3, Boolean)
Verse.Thing:Draw()
Verse.ThingWithComps:Draw()
Verse.DynamicDrawManager:DrawDynamicThings()
Verse.Map:MapUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

If anyone can help me with either of these, it would be appreciated. 

3 hours ago, Slayerhero90 said:

I can't seem to set my colonists' genitals in Prepare Carefully. I try to give one of them all of the normal parts of max size but as soon as she's actually in-game they seem to randomly reset to something more normal.

Furthermore I can't seem to find a way to use the dev console to give any of my colonists specific sizes via "Add Hediff...".

That's a reason why we tell everyone to not use Prepare Carefully, use character editor

My apologies, then. I hadn't spotted that in my brief rescan of the modding section. Last time I played was back in 1.0, when Prepare Carefully played nicer. Nonetheless, thank you for the expedient response.

EDIT: Unfortunately, while that may have solved the fact that it resets my allocated bit sizes (not yet sure since I'm still in character editor). it appears to have done so by preventing me from allocating genital sizes at all.

Doesn't seem like this was mentioned.

Unlike in 1.0 the pregnancy hediff goes the full course with "having contractions" (~24 hours) instead of randomly resolving after a few hours.

Also hookups being hookups. The "shaking" effect seems to be missing for whoring, it seems to be interrupted at the last possible moment (the yellow "!" sign), has the icons for both consensual and rape (those hearts that appear over the pawns), most of the time doesn't give silver (the pawn has silver in their inventory) and sometimes just pulls the visitor back to bed for more a few times after the "finished" act.

4 hours ago, Anonymous said:

Also hookups being hookups. The "shaking" effect seems to be missing for whoring, it seems to be interrupted at the last possible moment (the yellow "!" sign), has the icons for both consensual and rape (those hearts that appear over the pawns), most of the time doesn't give silver (the pawn has silver in their inventory) and sometimes just pulls the visitor back to bed for more a few times after the "finished" act.

Yes, this is a problem I've noticed as well and filed a bug report on. Whoring is pretty broken rn. I spent some hours yesterday debugging the problem but nothing groundbreaking so far. It might be that WhoreServingVisitors gets dropped in favor of WhoreInvitingVisitors, or something else prematurely (hah) interrupts it and WhoreInvitingVisitors is checked right after. I might do some code cleanup merge requests and other boring stuff so debugging becomes easier.

Off-topic note: Jeez, is it just me or have captcha gotten a lot worse lately. Compared to a few months ago when it was 1-2, I now need to do like 10 captchas before I get to log in.

absolutely loving all the new goodies here. thanks for making lockdown fun ❤️ well-worth the reinstall! :D
I mostly wanted to drop in with a few sexuality quirk ideas, cus they seemed a little bare.
plus, it'd be nice to easily set up my 'dream couples' without having to resort to hacking psychology profiles or dev-forcing lover relationships..

firstly, I'd really love to see a few things that allow a pawn to do 'irregular' hookups the mod settings wouldnt usually allow, like..
Hate-fuck/romantic: for much lower/higher 'hookup minimum opinion' slider
(un)picky: 'hookup miniumum fuckability/attractiveness' setting
wanten: changes their "'to be raped' vulnerability"

and a few more ideas here..
detatched (fraysexual?): prefers unknown (-10 to +10 opinion) partners
incestuous: duh
gerontophobic: just the inverse of the current age one, without stepping into icky pedo territory
size-queen: prefers endowed (large members for female / busty for male)
microphillic: prefers small (penis/bust)
chubby-chaser: goes for fat bodytype (+hulk shape?)
fat-phobic: dislikes ^ (careful not to get femalebb caught in there!)
shy: disables quickies, and only paths to sex in bed

oral fixation, breeder, butt-slut, pure (no anal), outercourse? (skin. hand & boobjob preference)
just to nudge everyone's pose dice, no only for feetsies. :)

tribal/sci-fi fever. not sure how possible this is, or if it's even worth it, but I've seen a few mods that make a distinction between faction tech levels. does the game remember where everyone came from before getting recruited, or would something like this only work on friendly faction and prisoners?

also, about endytophile, (it could just be my broken mods, because this one doesnt seem to change anything for me) but I'd like the option to pick between having it set both partner's wardrobes -or- having it only apply to the kink-holder. opening up some cfnm and 'the boots stay on' sorta deals. ..but yeah, sorry if it already works like that and I just cant see it :(

on skin lover. does this one work? because when I pick it, it doesnt seem to add itself to the list.
it'd be nice to have as an anti-zoophile, at the very least.

I loved the 'random rape' break that sometimes happens. there should be a regular 'horny' version for nympho-hypersexuals too, no?
..or does that already happen and it just doesnt say so?

and finally, now we've got those lovely animations to look at, any chance we could move to a foreplay/sex multiple-rounds system?
it'd be nice for non-quickies to take their time and go through a few different poses. :P
oooh. and then we could have 'premature' and 'all-nighter' quirks. and 'insatiable' that just keeps going until ahegao!  *drooling*

On 6/11/2020 at 4:40 AM, NeverLucky4Life said:

unless you have conflicts, and AI overhaul mod,  having everyone set to whore, or bad base set up you should not run into them constantly being horny.

Edit. this expects you to not have masturbation completely disabled in settings, and if you want an easier time then allow masturbation anywhere rather then just in beds .

I shouldn't have conflicts. don't have AI overhaul, have nobody set to whore besides my slave, not sure what a "bad base set up" even means, but no? I have masturbation enabled, they do it once in a while but... the main issue is that I USED to be able to just right click a pawn that was horny enough and make them masturbate on the spot, not I can't for whatever reason. Also, minus 5% psyfocus per 25 seconds while they have ahegao? Screw THAT lol, I'm having enough of an issue with the minus 1%. 

On 6/11/2020 at 12:08 PM, Ed86 said:

no

they will never prioritize sex because sex is not a work and priority doesnt matter

Doesn't matter if it's work or not, my schedule is always set to "anything", not work. But if you click the work tab, you'll see that sex comes directly after Basic, which means after sleeping, after flicking any switches, the first thing they should do is masturbate assuming those are all 1's, but they don't. So none of what you said makes any mechanical sense with how the game works. Sex is very much a work priority, whether or not it counts for scheduling is something else that I don't really care about. 

The culprit for whoring no longer working has been found, just waiting for merge now.

1 hour ago, Corta said:

I mostly wanted to drop in with a few sexuality quirk ideas, cus they seemed a little bare.

There's a lot of code cleaning, debugging and balancing that should be prioritized over adding new features, but particularly the hate/love dynamic would be a nice addition.

1 hour ago, Mitt0 said:

The culprit for whoring no longer working has been found, just waiting for merge now.

There's a lot of code cleaning, debugging and balancing that should be prioritized over adding new features, but particularly the hate/love dynamic would be a nice addition.

What was the culprit, if I may ask?

22 hours ago, NeverLucky4Life said:

consider this people with over 400 mods don't run into an issue with Kurin HAR edition when their mod list was not broken.
people with 12 mods in an otherwise stable list ran into many issues related to all game pawns when using Garam Race Addon.

Welp, i don't have 12 but over 400 mods running fine, around 9 HAR races in there and 2 xml ones (though the couple latest mods addition to the list might have to go because they lowered my TPS).

Spoiler

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<ModsConfigData>
    <version>1.1.2654 rev667</version>
    <activeMods>
        <li>brrainz.harmony</li>
        <li>ludeon.rimworld</li>
        <li>ludeon.rimworld.royalty</li>
        <li>smashphil.neceros.srtsexpanded</li>
        <li>unlimitedhugs.hugslib</li>
        <li>randomplayer.randomassortmentofhaironlyhair</li>
        <li>mehni.4m</li>
        <li>toywalrus.itemrequests</li>
        <li>won.hair</li>
        <li>won2.hair</li>
        <li>jintuzilamian.hairstyle.afuwomenshairstyles</li>
        <li>jintuzilamian.hairstyle.afumenshairstyles</li>
        <li>dninemfive.d9framework</li>
        <li>dninemfive.ajo.misc</li>
        <li>unlimitedhugs.allowtool</li>
        <li>sarg.alphaanimals</li>
        <li>ameiro.animehairs</li>
        <li>tikubonn.anestheticgunmod</li>
        <li>fluffy.animaltab</li>
        <li>vanillaexpanded.vtexe</li>
        <li>cucumpear.azrael.varietycoats</li>
        <li>oblitus.animalslogic</li>
        <li>shinzy.apparello</li>
        <li>pelador.aquarium</li>
        <li>khamenman.armorracks</li>
        <li>automatic.autolinks</li>
        <li>meltup.beautifuloutdoors</li>
        <li>dorely.betatraps</li>
        <li>voult.betterpawncontrol</li>
        <li>owlchemist.bettervanillamasking</li>
        <li>falconne.bwm</li>
        <li>ruyan.vents</li>
        <li>mlie.billysimprovedcaravanformation</li>
        <li>vanya.tools.blightedalert</li>
        <li>jaxe.boommod</li>
        <li>jecrell.jecstools</li>
        <li>com.yayo.combat3</li>
        <li>erdelf.humanoidalienraces</li>
        <li>mlie.borgrace</li>
        <li>maddmugsy.patches.borgrace</li>
        <li>pelador.brrrandphew</li>
        <li>vanya.tools.bulkcarrier</li>
        <li>brrainz.cameraplus</li>
        <li>pelador.camouflageandstealth</li>
        <li>jelly.caravangear</li>
        <li>torann.caravanoptions</li>
        <li>essecoisa.cautiontiles</li>
        <li>mlie.centralizedclimatecontrol</li>
        <li>kapitanoczywisty.changemapedge</li>
        <li>void.charactereditor</li>
        <li>5katz.commschat</li>
        <li>taurea.neutroproduction</li>
        <li>fluffy.colonymanager</li>
        <li>kriil.combat</li>
        <li>pelador.commonailments</li>
        <li>onegative.communicablediseases</li>
        <li>thewirelord354.conduitdeconstruct</li>
        <li>zerophoenix.contractorsarsenalfaction</li>
        <li>jelly.craftsmanship</li>
        <li>atomicravioli.crystalloid</li>
        <li>dismarzero.vgp.cupropandasdrinks</li>
        <li>curly.hair.pack</li>
        <li>dalrae.custommotemaker</li>
        <li>torann.customdeathrandomness</li>
        <li>tammybee.cutplantsbeforebuilding</li>
        <li>alias.degeneralizework</li>
        <li>linq.deathrattle</li>
        <li>dingo.deeporeidentifier</li>
        <li>spincrus.dinosauria</li>
        <li>lingluo.directabandonsettlement</li>
        <li>mlie.dismisstrader</li>
        <li>gguake.ai.dsfi</li>
        <li>tikubonn.dontblockdoor</li>
        <li>dracoix.doormat.r11a</li>
        <li>phomor.doorsclosefastagain</li>
        <li>eagle0600.dresspatients</li>
        <li>pelador.drugpolicyfix</li>
        <li>pelador.drugresponse</li>
        <li>dubwise.dubsbadhygiene</li>
        <li>dubwise.dubsmintmenus</li>
        <li>dubwise.dubsmintminimap</li>
        <li>dubwise.dubsperformanceanalyzer</li>
        <li>dubwise.dubsrimkit</li>
        <li>dubwise.dubsskylights</li>
        <li>nanoce.glasslights</li>
        <li>maaxar.dubsskylights.glasslights.patch</li>
        <li>mlie.dwarvencrafts</li>
        <li>nilchei.dynamicdiplomacy</li>
        <li>jaxxa.ed.embrasures</li>
        <li>jaxxa.ed.enhancedoptions</li>
        <li>aelanna.eccentricextras.angelhairs</li>
        <li>cocaine.electricstonecuttingtable</li>
        <li>murmur.enemyselfpreservation</li>
        <li>erin.hair</li>
        <li>kikohi.cybernetic</li>
        <li>ykara.epoe</li>
        <li>adventurer.expandwoodwork</li>
        <li>syrchalis.universalfermenter</li>
        <li>dismarzero.vgp.vgpvegetablegarden</li>
        <li>dismarzero.vgp.vgpgardendrinks</li>
        <li>dismarzero.vgp.vgpgardentools</li>
        <li>dismarzero.vgp.xtratreesandflowers</li>
        <li>dismarzero.vgp.vgpgardenfabrics</li>
        <li>adventurer.expandwoodworkvgp</li>
        <li>erdelf.exportagency</li>
        <li>cabbage.rimcities</li>
        <li>murmur.factionresources</li>
        <li>mlie.fallouttraits</li>
        <li>spoonshortage.fashionrimsta</li>
        <li>mlie.fencesandfloors</li>
        <li>pelador.fengshui</li>
        <li>jamaicancastle.rf.fertilefields</li>
        <li>pelador.fireextinguisher</li>
        <li>bodlosh.floratab</li>
        <li>fluffy.fluffybreakdowns</li>
        <li>forsakens.fauna</li>
        <li>uuugggg.fueleconomy</li>
        <li>gt.sam.furnace</li>
        <li>ratys.rtfuse</li>
        <li>neceros.fuseplus</li>
        <li>mlie.gopnivanillahairreplace</li>
        <li>gwhornhair.horn</li>
        <li>com.distman.gastrap</li>
        <li>roolo.giddyupcore</li>
        <li>sarg.giddyupsaddles</li>
        <li>gt.sam.glittertechns</li>
        <li>gloomy.gloomyhairmk2</li>
        <li>albion.goexplore</li>
        <li>telefonmast.graphicssettings</li>
        <li>gwhair.noface</li>
        <li>ogliss.ykara.harvesteverything</li>
        <li>jkluch.haultostack</li>
        <li>falconne.heatmap</li>
        <li>eatkenny.rimworld.highcaliber</li>
        <li>automatic.highqualitytextures</li>
        <li>royalbuns.hololivehair</li>
        <li>mlie.holywasher</li>
        <li>orion.hospitality</li>
        <li>aze.hotkeys</li>
        <li>oblitus.housekeeperassistancecat</li>
        <li>flashpoint55.humanpowergeneratormod</li>
        <li>improvedloadtransportpods.rw</li>
        <li>historic.industrialrollers</li>
        <li>pleccymm.infectiouscreatures</li>
        <li>notfood.infused</li>
        <li>pelador.insulation</li>
        <li>jaxe.bubbles</li>
        <li>it.is.it.or.you</li>
        <li>dubwise.rimefeller</li>
        <li>pelador.jetpack</li>
        <li>mlie.jinrohkerberospanzercoparmor</li>
        <li>codeoptimist.jobsofopportunity</li>
        <li>brrainz.justignoremepassing</li>
        <li>ssulunge.bbbodysupport</li>
        <li>ssulunge.kijinrace2</li>
        <li>beelzebelt.klickmala</li>
        <li>hatena.voiceroidasanimal</li>
        <li>dalrae.garamraceaddon</li>
        <li>dalrae.garamadvancedapparel</li>
        <li>dalrae.kurinthethreetailedfox</li>
        <li>sutsutman.kurinepoeandanothermodpatch</li>
        <li>sage.kurinengpatch</li>
        <li>rimfridge.kv.rw</li>
        <li>lwm.deepstorage</li>
        <li>solaris.furniturebase</li>
        <li>dalrae.gloomydeco</li>
        <li>ahndemi.lwmdsforgfd</li>
        <li>mlie.lessarbitrarysurgery</li>
        <li>dingo.lessrebuff</li>
        <li>smashphil.loadinginprogress</li>
        <li>avius.locks</li>
        <li>vanya.agent.lolidrophairshop</li>
        <li>hatti.longrangepodlauncher</li>
        <li>svcbot.lhm</li>
        <li>mlie.machinegundefence</li>
        <li>riprusse.manhair</li>
        <li>mlie.mechaniteaugmentation</li>
        <li>knight.medicalivs</li>
        <li>fluffy.medicaltab</li>
        <li>roolo.giddyupbattlemounts</li>
        <li>roolo.giddyuprideandroll</li>
        <li>roolo.giddyupcaravan</li>
        <li>spino.megafauna</li>
        <li>notfood.mendandrecycle</li>
        <li>arandomkiwi.mercenariesforme</li>
        <li>alien.milkablemuffalo</li>
        <li>erdelf.minifyeverything</li>
        <li>rikiki.miningco.mms</li>
        <li>rikiki.miningco.mininghelmet</li>
        <li>haplo.miscellaneous.training</li>
        <li>nerdwonder.mixedblock</li>
        <li>doctorvangogh.modswitch</li>
        <li>modsyncrw.kv.rw</li>
        <li>montes.hair</li>
        <li>wofl.morefurnitureupdated</li>
        <li>navyseal5.moreharvestdesignators</li>
        <li>moremonstergirls.rw</li>
        <li>moremonstergirls.enhanced.rw</li>
        <li>com.github.alandariva.moreplanning</li>
        <li>boxrsxx.morepracticaltraits</li>
        <li>bichang.moresculpture</li>
        <li>paradox.morevanillaturrets</li>
        <li>primus.glsterilewalls</li>
        <li>hobtook.mortaraccuracy</li>
        <li>pelador.npcbonus</li>
        <li>nackbladinc.rimhair</li>
        <li>maszopok.narco</li>
        <li>zerithos.nihal</li>
        <li>nier.automata</li>
        <li>bar0th.nodebris</li>
        <li>doug.nojobauthors</li>
        <li>neceros.nominableplasteel</li>
        <li>bar0th.norandomrelations</li>
        <li>mehni.numbers</li>
        <li>darthsergeant.nursejob</li>
        <li>farmradish.nyaron</li>
        <li>ogre.ogrestack</li>
        <li>dianawinters.orassans</li>
        <li>cabbage.originalbackground</li>
        <li>packmulesextended.dinosauria</li>
        <li>supes.parallelpowergrid</li>
        <li>jaxe.pawnrules</li>
        <li>fed1splay.pawntargetfix</li>
        <li>tachyonite.pawnmorpherpublic</li>
        <li>monteerin.hair.persona</li>
        <li>vanya.polarisbloc.corelab</li>
        <li>vanya.polarisbloc.securityforce</li>
        <li>vanya.polarisbloc.mechenemy</li>
        <li>milk.poleepkwaupdate</li>
        <li>mlie.ponytailiskawaii</li>
        <li>mlie.powertab</li>
        <li>flashpoint55.poweredfloorpanelmod</li>
        <li>nilchei.powerfulfactionbases</li>
        <li>tammybee.predatorhuntalert</li>
        <li>neitsa.preparelanding</li>
        <li>avius.prisonlabor</li>
        <li>erdelf.prisonerransom</li>
        <li>com.prostheticnomissingbodyparts.rimworld.mod</li>
        <li>hatti.qualitybuilder</li>
        <li>ogliss.thewhitecrayon.quarry</li>
        <li>kongmd.qee</li>
        <li>spoonshortage.rimkea</li>
        <li>sandy.rpgstyleinventory</li>
        <li>ratys.rtpowerswitch</li>
        <li>ratys.rtsolarflareshield</li>
        <li>showhair.kv.rw</li>
        <li>runnelatki.rabbieracemod</li>
        <li>overlordsos.rabbieenglishpatch</li>
        <li>arandomkiwi.raidsforme</li>
        <li>woolstrand.realruins</li>
        <li>doctorvangogh.reclaimreuserecycle</li>
        <li>mlie.reconanddiscovery</li>
        <li>reinforced.indiscernible.power.conduits</li>
        <li>fluffy.relationstab</li>
        <li>unlimitedhugs.remotetech</li>
        <li>notfood.researchpal</li>
        <li>tammybee.restocknotification</li>
        <li>mlie.rimbank</li>
        <li>xen.races.asari</li>
        <li>jaxe.rimhud</li>
        <li>automatic.gradienthair</li>
        <li>butterfish.hairmoddingplus</li>
        <li>sumghai.rimnge</li>
        <li>deathdx.rimsearch</li>
        <li>survivalmaster.snake.rimtaserreloaded</li>
        <li>dubwise.rimatomics</li>
        <li>rimsenal.core</li>
        <li>rimsenal.evp</li>
        <li>rimsenal.federation</li>
        <li>rimsenal.feral</li>
        <li>rimsenal.hair</li>
        <li>rooboid.accessoryhair</li>
        <li>rooboid.dreadlockhair</li>
        <li>rooboid.glasseshair</li>
        <li>rooboid.royalhair</li>
        <li>match.roofsupport</li>
        <li>sakama.roppoihair</li>
        <li>roolo.runandgun</li>
        <li>sf.grim.reality</li>
        <li>firefoxpdm.researchablestatupgrades</li>
        <li>emi.sailorscoutshairmod</li>
        <li>zylle.sandcastles</li>
        <li>ryder.satisfiedstorage</li>
        <li>notfood.seedsplease</li>
        <li>tammybee.selectablesculpturegraphic</li>
        <li>uuugggg.sharetheload</li>
        <li>erdelf.showmoddesignators</li>
        <li>halto.fujisawa.miyamiya.shrinkcorpsebuff</li>
        <li>mlie.silentdoors</li>
        <li>gguake.ui.simplesearchbar</li>
        <li>petetimessix.simplesidearms</li>
        <li>pinochemicali.skilledstonecutting</li>
        <li>oken.smrw</li>
        <li>uuugggg.smartmedicine</li>
        <li>sarg.smartspeed</li>
        <li>weilbyte.snapout</li>
        <li>mythos.extendedhumanbodysimulation</li>
        <li>mythos.diseasesoverhauled</li>
        <li>pelador.medicalsupplements</li>
        <li>pelador.socialsupplements</li>
        <li>albion.sparklingworlds.addon.events</li>
        <li>spidercamp.spidercamphorses</li>
        <li>spoonshortage.spoonshairmod</li>
        <li>projectjedi.factions</li>
        <li>zlj.staticqualityplus.122</li>
        <li>goudaquiche.stonycampfire</li>
        <li>sakama.storytellerhair</li>
        <li>supplyanddemand.rw</li>
        <li>skylorbeck.syntho.base</li>
        <li>uuugggg.tdpack</li>
        <li>antaioz.tdiner</li>
        <li>kikohi.tamingartifact</li>
        <li>gwinnbleidd.researchtweaks</li>
        <li>revolus.textilestats</li>
        <li>sig.mantodeanrace</li>
        <li>uuugggg.thepriceisright</li>
        <li>jaxe.toggleharvest</li>
        <li>chaia.toxicfalloutprotectionsuit</li>
        <li>smashphil.dropspot</li>
        <li>automatic.traderships</li>
        <li>neceros.tradershavemoney</li>
        <li>jelly.transportcargopod</li>
        <li>funkyshit.rimoverhaul.main</li>
        <li>funkyshit.rimoverhaul.trytofindit</li>
        <li>ryder.turnitonoff</li>
        <li>mlie.uncolony</li>
        <li>marvinkosh.ughyougotme</li>
        <li>uuugggg.usebedrolls</li>
        <li>pelador.utilitysupplements</li>
        <li>dismarzero.vgp.vgpgardencanning</li>
        <li>dismarzero.vgp.vgpgardengourmet</li>
        <li>dismarzero.vgp.vgpgardenmedicine</li>
        <li>dismarzero.vgp.vgpmoreveggies</li>
        <li>visilt.unreligiouspawns</li>
        <li>hanjuku628.vohair</li>
        <li>drzhivago.vanillaanimalsoverhaulreloaded</li>
        <li>vanillaexpanded.vcef</li>
        <li>edge.varietyhair</li>
        <li>lat.veehair</li>
        <li>g223.wanderingcaravans</li>
        <li>bodlosh.weaponstats</li>
        <li>gguake.ui.armorinfo</li>
        <li>uuugggg.whatismypurpose</li>
        <li>saucypigeon.wildcultivation</li>
        <li>fluffy.worktab</li>
        <li>xen.races.xenn</li>
        <li>orion.xevarimhair</li>
        <li>moths.mercs</li>
        <li>walkingproblem.aaf</li>
        <li>walkingproblem.boomboomisprey</li>
        <li>n7huntsman.ceramics</li>
        <li>gloomylynx.dragonianrace</li>
        <li>proxyer.desurgeries.desurgeriescolor</li>
        <li>proxyer.desurgeries.dragonianpatch</li>
        <li>kikohi.forsakens</li>
        <li>proxyer.desurgeries.forsakenspatch</li>
        <li>proxyer.desurgeries.kurinpatch</li>
        <li>solaris.ratkinracemod</li>
        <li>proxyer.desurgeries.newratkinpatch</li>
        <li>fs.reviarace</li>
        <li>proxyer.desurgeries.reviapatch</li>
        <li>n7huntsman.razorwire</li>
        <li>bob.tickspersecond</li>
        <li>proxyer.tinytable</li>
        <li>wowcheg.tranquilizer</li>
        <li>walkingproblem.wildanimalsex</li>
        <li>cp.chicken.mitchell.hairstyles</li>
        <li>cp.prisoner.outfit</li>
        <li>cp.retro.joy</li>
        <li>cp.rimmunation.clothing</li>
        <li>cp.rimmunation.glovesnboots</li>
        <li>cp.rimmunation.security</li>
        <li>owlchemist.simplechains.leather</li>
        <li>slap.leatherpatch</li>
        <li>dame.scleatherufpatch</li>
        <li>frozensnowfox.filthvanisheswithrainandtime</li>
        <li>adjustabletradeships.kv.rw</li>
        <li>consolidatedtraits.kv.rw</li>
        <li>forcedojob.kv.rw</li>
        <li>moretraitslots.kv.rw</li>
        <li>nomaxbills.kv.rw</li>
        <li>pathavoid.kv.rw</li>
        <li>tradingspot.kv.rw</li>
        <li>vanya.agent.housemaidnukos</li>
        <li>nals.customportraits</li>
        <li>neronix17.weapondegredation</li>
        <li>ods.hair.mens</li>
        <li>ods.hair.womens</li>
        <li>mlie.concrete</li>
        <li>mlie.etchedstonewalls</li>
        <li>firefoxpdm.rainbeausfishing</li>
        <li>mlie.rationalromance</li>
        <li>shotgunfrenzy.prioritytreatment</li>
        <li>lingluo.lovelyhairstyle</li>
        <li>syrchalis.neuter</li>
        <li>syrchalis.setupcamp</li>
        <li>telkir.tmods.morefloors</li>
        <li>uru.seraph.hair</li>
        <li>uru.touhou.hair</li>
        <li>wemd.realisticdarkness</li>
        <li>mlie.sdbridges</li>
        <li>mlie.sdluciferiumproduction</li>
        <li>zymex.medicaddons</li>
        <li>nals.facialanimation</li>
        <li>chjees.androids</li>
        <li>nals.facialanimationplusandroids</li>
        <li>rim.job.world</li>
    </activeMods>
    <knownExpansions>
        <li>ludeon.rimworld</li>
        <li>ludeon.rimworld.royalty</li>
    </knownExpansions>
</ModsConfigData>

22 hours ago, NeverLucky4Life said:

Also I don't feel like putting in all the extra effort in making Race Patches since last I checked all Garam Races have Fake gender.

So it is basically for lack of support. Not that it will necessarilly break the game later on ty for explaining that.

Edit: Grammar sometimes is hard.