changed 20% whoring price gender bonus from female to futa 
reduced whore prices past 1st half-life
typo fix for whoring tab

Mitt0:
whoring fixes
brothel-tab-improvements
interruptable-jobs for quickies

RJW-4.2.6.7z

I got this error, please help, RJW seem broken to me.

Rimworld version 1.1.2552 64 bit

My mod list (all are newest version):

Harmony

Core

Hugslib

RimJobWorld

Error:

- No genital appeared in pawn creating screen.

- In game, genital appeared in health tab, but no RJW icon in bio tab, no 3 RJW buttons in charracter order screen, and pawn cant fap or do any sex relate actions. When i order them, this error appeared:

Exception in JobDriver tick for pawn Sparkie driver=JobDriver_Masturbate_Quick (toilIndex=1) driver.job=(Masturbate_Quick (Job_585) C=(129, 0, 115))
System.TypeLoadException: Could not resolve type with token 01000199 (from typeref, class/assembly RimWorld.MeditationFocusDef, Assembly-CSharp, Version=1.1.7459.20184, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null)
  at rjw.JobDriver_Sex.SexTick (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Thing target, System.Boolean pawnnude, System.Boolean partnernude) [0x00015] in <cef8035bf2394b4e882f8ade0afcf788>:0
  at rjw.JobDriver_Masturbate_Quick.<MakeNewToils>b__4_5 () [0x00042] in <cef8035bf2394b4e882f8ade0afcf788>:0
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.DriverTick () [0x001a2] in <fcd99b24cbb3485baa8263b0d6197784>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob(Pawn, String, Exception, JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DriverTick()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick()
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

9 minutes ago, Tonicat said:

I got this error, please help, RJW seem broken to me.

Rimworld version 1.1.2552 64 bit

My mod list (all are newest version):

Harmony

Core

Hugslib

RimJobWorld

Error:

- No genital appeared in pawn creating screen.

- In game, genital appeared in health tab, but no RJW icon in bio tab, no 3 RJW buttons in charracter order screen, and pawn cant fap or do any sex relate actions. When i order them, this error appeared:

Exception in JobDriver tick for pawn Sparkie driver=JobDriver_Masturbate_Quick (toilIndex=1) driver.job=(Masturbate_Quick (Job_585) C=(129, 0, 115))
System.TypeLoadException: Could not resolve type with token 01000199 (from typeref, class/assembly RimWorld.MeditationFocusDef, Assembly-CSharp, Version=1.1.7459.20184, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null)
  at rjw.JobDriver_Sex.SexTick (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Thing target, System.Boolean pawnnude, System.Boolean partnernude) [0x00015] in <cef8035bf2394b4e882f8ade0afcf788>:0
  at rjw.JobDriver_Masturbate_Quick.<MakeNewToils>b__4_5 () [0x00042] in <cef8035bf2394b4e882f8ade0afcf788>:0
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.DriverTick () [0x001a2] in <fcd99b24cbb3485baa8263b0d6197784>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob(Pawn, String, Exception, JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DriverTick()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick()
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

your game is not compatible wth rjw

17 hours ago, Ed86 said:

changed trait beauty check to PawnBeauty stat
added mating jobdriver, so it doesnt spam rape messages when animals mate
fixed cocoon and restraints removal recipes
changed nymph join "colony" to "settlement"
fix for drawing pawn on diff map during sex
post whoring fixes:
reduced base whoring prices by 2 
changed 20% whoring price gender bonus from female to futa 
reduced whore prices past 1st half-life
typo fix for whoring tab

Mitt0:
whoring fixes
brothel-tab-improvements
interruptable-jobs for quickies

RJW-4.2.6.7z 2.05 MB · 86 downloads

bless you!!! the update fixed my issue/s, I still don't know why or how but thank you!!!

In Multiplayer I'm getting De-syncs almost every time a Pawn Masturbates in bed, it does not happen however when forced to masturbate in bed (via hero mode or the like) only when the pawn randomly decides to masturbate.

It may happen with Masturbating and not on a bed but I struggled to get that to occur on my test world (seemed to be the case in my heavily modded multiplayer world but in a game like that it's hard to know for sure if that was the thing causing the De-syncs).

This test was done with just RJW, Multiplayer and their requirements.

On a side note, while trying to find out what was going on with the Desyncs I decided to make a colony with 8 bisexual Hypersexual colonists and ended up not having a single desync even after quite a few in game days.  Only non hypersexual colonists seemed to cause issues (at least with the tests I ran.)

2 hours ago, segyd said:

In Multiplayer I'm getting De-syncs almost every time a Pawn Masturbates in bed, it does not happen however when forced to masturbate in bed (via hero mode or the like) only when the pawn randomly decides to masturbate.

It may happen with Masturbating and not on a bed but I struggled to get that to occur on my test world (seemed to be the case in my heavily modded multiplayer world but in a game like that it's hard to know for sure if that was the thing causing the De-syncs).

This test was done with just RJW, Multiplayer and their requirements.

On a side note, while trying to find out what was going on with the Desyncs I decided to make a colony with 8 bisexual Hypersexual colonists and ended up not having a single desync even after quite a few in game days.  Only non hypersexual colonists seemed to cause issues (at least with the tests I ran.)

send trace log?

does it happen with arbiter only?

only in bed, or "anywhere" also

male or female pawn?

I'll have to start up my test world again and run through to get the tracelogs (wasn't noticing anything happening in the  dev logs until I turned on some of the debug options in RJW and even then I wasn't seeing Masturbatin' showing up.) Currently playing in a modpack with a friend so I won't be able to get the information for a bit.

It happens with just me and the arbiter so it shouldn't be hard to track down.

As for in bed and not in bed I believe it's both (as it's doing it in the mod pack pretty much anytime anyone masturbates.) but I have yet to have a pawn masturbate not in bed on my test world (I'll have to try and force it by locking them out of their bedroom)

I know it was a male colonist the first 2~3 times but I believe I also saw it happen with a female as well but wasn't fully paying attention to gender when it happened with others.

I plan on going through and seeing if their are other Desyncs as well once this one is fully tracked down (trying to clean up the number of desyncs in the pack me and my friend are using, and there almost always seemed to be something RJW going on when they happen so I started here)

1 hour ago, segyd said:

I'll have to start up my test world again and run through to get the tracelogs (wasn't noticing anything happening in the  dev logs until I turned on some of the debug options in RJW and even then I wasn't seeing Masturbatin' showing up.) Currently playing in a modpack with a friend so I won't be able to get the information for a bit.

It happens with just me and the arbiter so it shouldn't be hard to track down.

As for in bed and not in bed I believe it's both (as it's doing it in the mod pack pretty much anytime anyone masturbates.) but I have yet to have a pawn masturbate not in bed on my test world (I'll have to try and force it by locking them out of their bedroom)

I know it was a male colonist the first 2~3 times but I believe I also saw it happen with a female as well but wasn't fully paying attention to gender when it happened with others.

I plan on going through and seeing if their are other Desyncs as well once this one is fully tracked down (trying to clean up the number of desyncs in the pack me and my friend are using, and there almost always seemed to be something RJW going on when they happen so I started here)

idk must be mod conflict, i have no desyncs

Any mods this can conflict with? I mean so far I have been using children and school mod but it's obviously gonna be incompatible with each other. Does this mod also inherit helath stats like immortality from the immortality mod? if so I may want to change to this one instead. i've made a scenario based on the kijin one but instead they are all apex immortals. It would be cool if the children can get these traits as well, right now I have to edit the save itself to make this possible.

So one of my pawns (a tiefling, if it's important) has a weird graphical error when she is turned around and her back is visible. What looks like an out-of-place anus or vagina appears bellow her left side. I had noticed it after I installed character editor, though I had not enabled it at the time. It only appears when I can see her from behind, and only occurs (that I've seen) with her. Also only occurs when nude, if that is also important (though I don't anticipate it being so). Is this that error the mod author for RJW said Character Editor causes? If so, or if it otherwise would help me solve the issue, what is the specific debug tool I should use? Fairly new to Rimworld, and devmode too, so I'm not sure what tool would fix this or where to find it. 

8 hours ago, Fumeknight79 said:

So one of my pawns (a tiefling, if it's important) has a weird graphical error when she is turned around and her back is visible. What looks like an out-of-place anus or vagina appears bellow her left side. I had noticed it after I installed character editor, though I had not enabled it at the time. It only appears when I can see her from behind, and only occurs (that I've seen) with her. Also only occurs when nude, if that is also important (though I don't anticipate it being so). Is this that error the mod author for RJW said Character Editor causes? If so, or if it otherwise would help me solve the issue, what is the specific debug tool I should use? Fairly new to Rimworld, and devmode too, so I'm not sure what tool would fix this or where to find it. 

That's part of the RimNude mod, so you should take it to that mod's thread instead.

No, the bug with Character Editor is that the last body part slot is outside the list when you are trying to add or modify it. I.e. if you want to add an anus to a character, you can't select the anus slot.

Is there a chance this mod will be compatible with Prepare Carefully again at some point? Character Editor is OK but it has rather annoying bugs where hair and body parts vanish after loading and you have to set their colour manually, and character creation can be a bit impractical. Also editing pawns in that way midgame feels a bit cheaty for me personally. I've always played with Prepare and having to chose here is a bit sad :(

1 hour ago, Anonymous said:

That's part of the RimNude mod, so you should take it to that mod's thread instead.

No, the bug with Character Editor is that the last body part slot is outside the list when you are trying to add or modify it. I.e. if you want to add an anus to a character, you can't select the anus slot.

Thank you for the advice and information, sir. I shall report there immediately. 

23 hours ago, MrAnonym said:

Is there a chance this mod will be compatible with Prepare Carefully again at some point? Character Editor is OK but it has rather annoying bugs where hair and body parts vanish after loading and you have to set their colour manually, and character creation can be a bit impractical. Also editing pawns in that way midgame feels a bit cheaty for me personally. I've always played with Prepare and having to chose here is a bit sad :(

as soon as Prepare Carefully is fixed, which is likely never

On 4/18/2020 at 10:34 PM, NeverLucky4Life said:

Androids require ArchoTech to reproduce.

Those guys getting masturbation errors make sure all your RJW related mods are the latest versions.

Old post, I know. So how do you add fertility to an android? I have installed archotech parts (breasts, vag, and anus) on my android colonist, but her fertility stat hasn't risen. Does it just not show, or is this a bug, or am I missing something?

Is there no longer an option to have a gay pawn? I've rolled sexuality 50+ times and it's always been hetero. I checked the mod settings and there's nothing about changing the sexuality odds. :/ I vividly remember an option letting us do this.