9 minutes ago, failquail said:

I think i've found an issue with Age Morphosis Cells, In my previous game back on rimworld v1 ages ago, it seemed to work fine.

But on my new 1.1 save, the people just stand next to the pod (they don't even enter it) and get instantly changed to the target age. It used to take something like entire seasons to change their age a few years, now you make them 40 years younger instantly...

Everything is up to date and the mod settings look set right to me.

Aging down was always instant

chinese translation
set Rjw sexuality to force reset to Vanilla on game launch unless individuality or psychology installed
anal egg pregnancy for cocooned pawns
fix? for nutrition transfer error when pawn has needs but no food need
fix for insect birthing error

RJW-4.2.4.7z

27 minutes ago, 0YourName0 said:

i removed the config, but didn't worked, the problems continue.

you want the old RJW sexuality spread that was not very useful as it kept bringing up the question why is my Straight pawn gay ?
that spread is removed Vanilla is default, and you have two alternatives one being Individuality and the other psychology.
if you still want the RJW spread 1.0 version is still uploaded somewhere .

20 minutes ago, NeverLucky4Life said:

you want the old RJW sexuality spread that was not very useful as it kept bringing up the question why is my Straight pawn gay ?
that spread is removed Vanilla is default, and you have two alternatives one being Individuality and the other psychology.
if you still want the RJW spread 1.0 version is still uploaded somewhere .

i understand, so i don't have a problem... sorry for this, i have older version with rjw spread but i can't pass it to new versions.

37 minutes ago, failquail said:

Weird mechanic...

May i suggest that gets changed? An instant age change sounds pretty impossible even with some of the very advanced tech in the Rimworld universe...

The guy who updated it to 1.1 doesn't care about or use the mod he also isnt even the author.

The code for aging down just didnt quite seem to work from the start, and it really was not something that should be used to age down.

It has one purpose to get your babies aged up to be useful in a way you can start and forget about.

@Ed86Just out of curiosity, was the DLL fix you made earlier for the Succubus issue added to the most recent patch?

I'm noticing oddly enough that the issue was only partially fixed -- for manual (player-ordered) quickie actions, the error never occurs anymore. But for autonomous (pawn/AI initiated) quickies the error always occurs. And it's the exact same error as I posted before, almost verbatim identical. If I had to hazard a guess... maybe player-ordered (or Hero?) quickies are a different RJW job type than pawn-initiated ones, and you only patched a fix for the former but not the latter? Otherwise I have no idea why the fix would only affect manual jobs and not autonomous ones.

Not sure if this has been mentioned or even encountered by anyone else, but I am having a bug where pawns will try to have sex and one will walk up to the other and the interaction doesn't even happen. It appears in the log, but there is no effect on the sex need, no hearts, nothing.

2 minutes ago, zerpwny said:

Not sure if this has been mentioned or even encountered by anyone else, but I am having a bug where pawns will try to have sex and one will walk up to the other and the interaction doesn't even happen. It appears in the log, but there is no effect on the sex need, no hearts, nothing.

Would you mind posting your log of when this happens, please?

30 minutes ago, zerpwny said:

One of the causes of that is an out-of-date RJW Animation add-on. In fact that's the most common cause of that error. So try updating that first.

52 minutes ago, veedanya said:

One of the causes of that is an out-of-date RJW Animation add-on. In fact that's the most common cause of that error. So try updating that first.

That fixed it! Thank you! To be completely honest I forgot I had the RJW animations mod even installed.

Slightly off-topic, but you guys remember the Lost Forest author who hated his creation getting lewded so much he added a kill-switch to down characters if they attempted RJW actions on them? I just found out he had another mod that he only put up for download, for a short time around last Halloween: Something called "Nightmare Incarnation", which revolved entirely around Succubi (functionally like the Vampires mod, but... you know, lewder). I haven't been able to get my hands on a copy after searching high and low, however, so don't bother asking for a download link. 

d50d3e19ebc4b745542fee65c0fc1e178b8215e6.png

EE5W1VXVUAcb4tE.jpg

I didn't see anything about this in the last couple of pages, but since 4.2.1 (when the Sex focus was introduced), my nymph has been refusing to meditate. She doesn't gain any focus from sex, and also won't meditate in the traditional manner... not that I could blame her, given the choice between the two, but it's left her permanently at 0. Anyone else noticed this?

8 hours ago, veedanya said:

@Ed86Just out of curiosity, was the DLL fix you made earlier for the Succubus issue added to the most recent patch?

I'm noticing oddly enough that the issue was only partially fixed -- for manual (player-ordered) quickie actions, the error never occurs anymore. But for autonomous (pawn/AI initiated) quickies the error always occurs. And it's the exact same error as I posted before, almost verbatim identical. If I had to hazard a guess... maybe player-ordered (or Hero?) quickies are a different RJW job type than pawn-initiated ones, and you only patched a fix for the former but not the latter? Otherwise I have no idea why the fix would only affect manual jobs and not autonomous ones.

they are the same

2 hours ago, ttt15946820 said:

我們可以回到“ Garam,種族附加組件”的工作上來嗎?

它升級。

Unless they fixed genders, and relationships probably no.

Last bug fix I know about is prisoner recruiting which was there from day one.

Until the mod is actually confirmed to not be full of conflicts it is not worth the effort.

Quick question: Is it normal for pawns to not get their sex need filled from quickies and comfort prisoners? I don't feel this should be the case but my pawns only get sex need from sex in beds with their partners or masturbating. This is leading pawns to constantly follow each other around for quickies or constantly use comfort prisoners.

22 minutes ago, zerpwny said:

Quick question: Is it normal for pawns to not get their sex need filled from quickies and comfort prisoners? I don't feel this should be the case but my pawns only get sex need from sex in beds with their partners or masturbating. This is leading pawns to constantly follow each other around for quickies or constantly use comfort prisoners.

Quick answer: no, fix your rjw addons/ rw mods

22 hours ago, veedanya said:

Slightly off-topic, but you guys remember the Lost Forest author who hated his creation getting lewded so much he added a kill-switch to down characters if they attempted RJW actions on them? I just found out he had another mod that he only put up for download, for a short time around last Halloween: Something called "Nightmare Incarnation", which revolved entirely around Succubi (functionally like the Vampires mod, but... you know, lewder). I haven't been able to get my hands on a copy after searching high and low, however, so don't bother asking for a download link. 

d50d3e19ebc4b745542fee65c0fc1e178b8215e6.png

EE5W1VXVUAcb4tE.jpg

Did some snooping and only found an older version for RW 1.0, but it requires a Baidu account to download. Stumbled on a dropbox link for a RW 1.1 version, but the author has taken it down. Previously he released the mod briefly on Halloween like he has a special version of Lost Forest for that occasion as well so I guess you could wait till October and stalk his Github and Twitter account or the mod status thread on Shitaraba.