The sex need stays at 50% at all times, jumping back to 50% a second or so after reducing it via humpshroom. I couldnt find any reasons for this in the mod (in)compatibility lists or patches. What could I do to solve this issue?

The only solution I found in the comments was to add a chjandroids patch, but that was from a year ago and the patch doesnt seem to exist anymore.
edit: this is an issue with base humans, with and without humanoid alien races

edit 2: I figured it out. Pawns were automatically rolled as asexual. Simply rerolling them in Bio fixed the issue

Hey folks, I'm new to this mod, and I've run into a bug with the bugs.

After a pawn has been inseminated, cocooned, and fertilized by a hive, then goes into labor for the eggs, it seems like they just vanish. No eggs, no jelly, no baby bugs. Haven't tried it with tame insects yet.

Log:

Exception ticking hediff (RJW_InsectHiveEgg genitals ticksSinceCreation=120023) for pawn Black. Removing hediff... Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Verse.GenGrid.InBounds (Verse.IntVec3 c, Verse.Map map) [0x00000] in <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f>:0 
  at Verse.GenClosest.EarlyOutSearch (Verse.IntVec3 start, Verse.Map map, Verse.ThingRequest thingReq, System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] customGlobalSearchSet, System.Predicate`1[T] validator) [0x00016] in <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f>:0 
  at Verse.GenClosest.ClosestThingReachable (Verse.IntVec3 root, Verse.Map map, Verse.ThingRequest thingReq, Verse.AI.PathEndMode peMode, Verse.TraverseParms traverseParams, System.Single maxDistance, System.Predicate`1[T] validator, System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] customGlobalSearchSet, System.Int32 searchRegionsMin, System.Int32 searchRegionsMax, System.Boolean forceAllowGlobalSearch, Verse.RegionType traversableRegionTypes, System.Boolean ignoreEntirelyForbiddenRegions) [0x00087] in <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f>:0 
  at RimWorld.LordToil_HiveRelated.FindClosestHive (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x0003c] in <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f>:0 
  at RimWorld.LordToil_HiveRelated.GetHiveFor (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00017] in <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f>:0 
  at RimWorld.LordToil_DefendAndExpandHive.UpdateAllDuties () [0x0001c] in <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f>:0 
  at Verse.AI.Group.Lord.AddPawn (Verse.Pawn p) [0x000c0] in <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f>:0 
  at rjw.Hediff_InsectEgg.GiveBirth () [0x0028c] in <51af7377db494fd48211b4bbe36d9f97>:0 
  at rjw.Hediff_InsectEgg.Tick () [0x0017f] in <51af7377db494fd48211b4bbe36d9f97>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker.DMD<DMD<HealthTick_Patch2>?-1513162624::HealthTick_Patch2>(Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker)
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker:DMD<DMD<HealthTick_Patch2>?-1513162624::HealthTick_Patch2>(Pawn_HealthTracker)
Verse.Pawn:DMD<DMD<Tick_Patch3>?1556155904::Tick_Patch3>(Pawn)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Any help would be appreciated!

2 hours ago, frankfakename said:

The sex need stays at 50% at all times, jumping back to 50% a second or so after reducing it via humpshroom. I couldnt find any reasons for this in the mod (in)compatibility lists or patches. What could I do to solve this issue?

The only solution I found in the comments was to add a chjandroids patch, but that was from a year ago and the patch doesnt seem to exist anymore.
edit: this is an issue with base humans, with and without humanoid alien races

(s)he is probably asexual

On 6/5/2020 at 11:40 AM, Nohrin said:

Is combat rape not working? I just created a new colony to test, and among several different raids, my colonists (after being downed) have never been raped. They just kidnap them, kill them, or spare them.

Edit: Tried with Kidnap off, and they still just ignore them.

Same with me. Enemy don't rape my colonists? and my colonists don't rape enemy.

Too bad there is no in combat rape. I wanted to see something like this:

363.gif

On 6/4/2020 at 8:23 PM, Skömer said:

there is already contact on Discord, don't worry

Thanks!

Can both mods work together at the moment? CNP + RJW, when I disable the pregnancy of CNP and let RJW handle it instead?

Or should I wait for an update?

14 minutes ago, saltysalty said:

Thanks!

Can both mods work together at the moment? CNP + RJW, when I disable the pregnancy of CNP and let RJW handle it instead?

Or should I wait for an update?

the issues are still the same they always had, its playable but you will run into issues like: double surgeries, items, walking babies etc.

11 minutes ago, Skömer said:

the issues are still the same they always had, its playable but you will run into issues like: double surgeries, items, walking babies etc.

Do you expect an update for this soon? Then I would wait before starting a new colony...

I know that you can't make any promises, I am just curious if there is anything in the pipeline already. :)

I think recent updates have broken the design intention behind the bionic genitals.  They *shouldn't* have sizes listed.  

The whole idea is your bionic breasts can be bouncing fun bags when fucking and flat & svelte when running into combat.  Listed "size" and movement penalty just do not make sense in context.

Same again for the bionic vagina--it should be neither "gaping" nor "tight"--it just is effective and without movement penalty.

Same again(!) for the bionic penis--there should be no chance of getting a micro-penis bionic, nor of your huge swinging bionic cock slowing you down, it expands/extends to a size which could threaten a horse when you need, and contracts when done to allow you do move easily (and escape an angry horse?).

All in all, I super appreciate that this mod is being kept updated (**THANK YOU!!!**) but in particular this one thing has been driving me nuts lately.

Respect.

nuts.jpg

I was actualy tempted to make a post about the bionic sizes myself, though not to say that they didn't make sense but that you should be able to change there sizes like how you can turn archeotech fertility on and off.... but I didn't want to be a bother.

1 hour ago, FoxyNova said:

I was actualy tempted to make a post about the bionic sizes myself, though not to say that they didn't make sense but that you should be able to change there sizes like how you can turn archeotech fertility on and off.... but I didn't want to be a bother.

An earlier version had a recipe to change bust size just with herbal medicine. I wonder how hard it would be to include operation - change bionic (X) size to (x) with no medicine/work cost.

1 hour ago, Veetor said:

Everyone is spawning as Asexual, even after I changed asexual from 2% to 0%. Is this a known issue with a fix?

Asexual as in don't fuck or as in no reproductive organs?

Are your pawns regular Humans or another race entirely?

What other mods are you using?

2 hours ago, SingleForLife said:

Asexual as in don't fuck or as in no reproductive organs?

Are your pawns regular Humans or another race entirely?

What other mods are you using?

Not many mods. They are normal humans, the reproductive organs show okay. If I change to Dev Mode and make them Heterosexual it works normally.

Mods.png

4 hours ago, Veetor said:

Everyone is spawning as Asexual, even after I changed asexual from 2% to 0%. Is this a known issue with a fix?

there is no option to change asexual rate

remove rjw configs

2 hours ago, Ed86 said:

there is no option to change asexual rate

remove rjw configs

Thanks!  I was having the same issue, and removing the RJW config files from ...\AppData\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios\RimWorld by Ludeon Studios\Config" did the trick.

please help me, I'm not able to change the option "Sexuality spread source:" to Rimjobworld option.
by accident i changed the option to vanilla and i can't go back to the RJW, the button don't apers.
i tried to restart the game, reinstall rjw, delete config paste, but nothing works.
my english is bad, so if u don't understand, sorry.image.png.b8d23ff760731af1fe5b4454436c30f3.png

2 hours ago, 0YourName0 said:

please help me, I'm not able to change the option "Sexuality spread source:" to Rimjobworld option.
by accident i changed the option to vanilla and i can't go back to the RJW, the button don't apers.
i tried to restart the game, reinstall rjw, delete config paste, but nothing works.
my english is bad, so if u don't understand, sorry.image.png.b8d23ff760731af1fe5b4454436c30f3.png

See previous post, remove your rjw config in: ...\AppData\LocalLow\LudeonStudios\RimWorld by Ludeon Studios\Config

I think i've found an issue with Age Morphosis Cells, In my previous game back on rimworld v1 ages ago, it seemed to work fine.

But on my new 1.1 save, the people just stand next to the pod (they don't even enter it) and get instantly changed to the target age. It used to take something like entire seasons to change their age a few years, now you make them 40 years younger instantly...

Everything is up to date and the mod settings look set right to me.