Skömer

[mod] RimJobWorld

10 hours ago, DrFlitsche said:

Since the last few updates, the pawns don't have any social changes after sex. No "had sex +10".
Also no mood changes after rape. The only mood change I see is "It was huge".

Nvm, found out its the Dub's Bad Hygiene Patch

One of my nymph pawns got married. At the conclusion of the ceremony, she sucked off the reigning noble in the colony, then got gang-raped by two other pawns. I love this mod.

Can you please tell me what the current status of the compatibility with the NEW Children And Pregnancy mod is?

The latest update of the mod author regarding RJW was this:

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=51258.msg477987#msg477987

As of right now, I would consider RJW a hard incompatibility due to how it handles pregnancy. It explicitly prevents this mod's pregnancy hediff from being added in favor of its own. Our hediff is essential for the full functionality of the mod to take place, as a number of things are configured in the hediff that are used post-birth. If I had to guess, at a minimum the child would be born without genetic traits, assuming the birth doesn't cause an error.

RJW copied the original source for this mod and modified it to suit their needs, which kind of makes it a complicated scenario when it comes to making the mods play together. As this mod develops, it is likely that more features will be added that cause a divergence in how the two mods handle pregnancy, birth, and childhood.
My personal take, is that a mod like RJW shouldn't be dealing with pregnancy or birth at all. It ought to be a framework for advanced lovin' interactions, and at worst use an API or another mod to handle pregnancy and children. In a perfect world, this mod would provide that API, and RJW would only need to extend our classes in order to provide the additional functionality they need. Some of my changes so far have been aimed at allowing that, though admittedly I stink at writing APIs.

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=51258.msg476221#msg476221

RJW appears to have copied the original code from CNP and revised it to suit their needs. I have referenced the mod in order to identify some of the author's pain points that prompted them to override CNP. While I am probably not providing everything they need yet, steps are being taken to allow better integration between broader mods like RJW and CNP.
With that said, RJW attempts to do far to much. It missed a golden opportunity to be a generic lovin' extension framework and instead attempts to support every micro-niche fetish possible, as well as implementing it's own handler for pregnancy and birth. All of that is well and good for a mod, but modularity improves compatibility. Last I recall, RJW explicitly prevents CNP pregnancy from occurring. It should effectively be considered a hard incompatibility with CNP until that is corrected. My goal is to be able to integrate with the mod, but integration must come from the client side, not the API side.

I don't see anything in the code for CNP that disables RJW, though I do recall some measure of backlash from a couple years back, maybe. It is not for a modder or mod to dictate morality. There are only rare cases in which it is justifiable for a mod to forcefully make itself incompatible with another mod, and there is no justification for causing harm or destruction to a player's game due to personal beliefs.

Is there anything new on RJW's end about that matter?

With the new mod author and their willingness to create as much compatibility as possible, isn't this is a great opportunity to make both mods working smoothly together?

Maybe you can get in touch with them, Ed?

Which mod provide succubus?

(i Think this is was even already asked.... how about placing in the mod description which mods have integrated features?)

22 minutes ago, lgondor said:

Which mod provide succubus?

(i Think this is was even already asked.... how about placing in the mod description which mods have integrated features?)

Rimworld of Magic

42 minutes ago, lgondor said:

how about placing in the mod description

in Recommended Mods:

On 11/2/2018 at 11:18 PM, Skömer said:

steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Rimworld of Magic - magical succuby

In Suggestion List:

On 11/3/2018 at 12:47 AM, Skömer said:

succubus now with rimworld of magic

to be fair not the most obvious

Yes, sorry, i found out that RoM was an candidate with little research... I was actuality more interested if there was any "second option" to that mod, since it added way more than i wanted

Hey I'm pretty new to this mod, but how do I do surgery on my pawns to increase/decrease breast size? I can't seem to find it under operations.

27 minutes ago, Hanar said:

Hey I'm pretty new to this mod, but how do I do surgery on my pawns to increase/decrease breast size? I can't seem to find it under operations.

first you have to have the organ that you want to attach to your pawn. for example. your girl has small breast. to make them huge bbreast, you need to have "huge breast" item in the game. Which you can buy or harvest from people. Or make a plastic one in workbench

I don't know what is "Focus" but it give me errors when i change RJW 4.2.0 to 4.2.3 any idea how to fix? 4.2.3 completely not work. All broke when i do this. Pawns never have sex (they don't do that on 4.2.0 too. Males just use animals and females do nothing). Now they don't do anything/ Sex animations not playing too.

meditation.png

meditation3.png

16 minutes ago, DendyGamer said:

I don't know what is "Focus" but it give me errors when i change RJW 4.2.0 to 4.2.3 any idea how to fix? 4.2.3 completely not work. All broke when i do this. Pawns never have sex (they don't do that on 4.2.0 too. Males just use animals and females do nothing). Now they don't do anything/ Sex animations not playing too.

meditation.png

meditation3.png

time to redownload torrent with latest rimworld?

7 hours ago, saltysalty said:

Is there anything new on RJW's end about that matter?

With the new mod author and their willingness to create as much compatibility as possible, isn't this is a great opportunity to make both mods working smoothly together?

there is already contact on Discord, don't worry

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

time to redownload torrent with latest rimworld?

Thank you for answer. But there is no torrent with 1.1.2654. latest version i found and use is 1.1.2647. I think just delete RJW for now or use 2.4.0. What latest RJW version i can use for 1.1.2647? it's 2.4.1?

9 minutes ago, DendyGamer said:

Thank you for answer. But there is no torrent with 1.1.2654. latest version i found and use is 1.1.2647. I think just delete RJW for now or use 2.4.0. What latest RJW version i can use for 1.1.2647? it's 2.4.1?

search better?

So after some testing, I discovered the source of that big error I posted earlier: Succubus + Circadian Half-Cycler implants (on different pawns during sex). I've confirmed these two things together is the cause of the issue, because removing one or the other eliminates the bug; it's only when both are present the bug occurs.

Characters with the Succubus trait normally drain the other party's energy after sex. However, the Circadian Half-Cycler removes the energy bar from pawns. So there's no energy stat to subtract energy from, which seems to cause a RJW job error -- the one where sex was not fulfilling sex need, or psycast level, among other things. I've confirmed this combination of Succubus + Circadian Half-Cycler is the cause, because when only one of those is removed, the bug ceases to exist.

For easy reference, here is the error I am referring to:

Spoiler

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Princess driver=JobDriver_SexQuick (toilIndex=5) driver.job=(Quickie (Job_11916291) A=Thing_Kurin_Race1122)
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at rjw.xxx.TransferNutrition (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Pawn partner, rjw.xxx+rjwSextype sextype) [0x002e3] in <41fa598b6d734ec9bdf75472406b687e>:0 
  at rjw.SexUtility.Satisfy (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Pawn partner, rjw.xxx+rjwSextype sextype, System.Boolean rape) [0x0009f] in <41fa598b6d734ec9bdf75472406b687e>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.SexUtility.DMD<DMD<Aftersex_Patch2>?-886571008::Aftersex_Patch2>(Verse.Pawn,Verse.Pawn,bool,bool,bool,rjw.xxx/rjwSextype)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.SexUtility.DMD<DMD<ProcessSex_Patch1>?-374459648::ProcessSex_Patch1>(Verse.Pawn,Verse.Pawn,bool,bool,bool,bool,rjw.xxx/rjwSextype)
  at rjw.JobDriver_SexQuick.<MakeNewToils>b__4_12 () [0x0000c] in <41fa598b6d734ec9bdf75472406b687e>:0 
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x001df] in <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f>:0 
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.AI.JobUtility:DMD<DMD<TryStartErrorRecoverJob_Patch1>?1806083072::TryStartErrorRecoverJob_Patch1>(Pawn, String, Exception, JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil()
Rimworld_Animations.CompBodyAnimator:tickStage()
Rimworld_Animations.CompBodyAnimator:tickAnim()
Rimworld_Animations.CompBodyAnimator:CompTick()
Verse.ThingWithComps:Tick()
Verse.Pawn:DMD<DMD<Tick_Patch1>?613106048::Tick_Patch1>(Pawn)
Verse.TickList:DMD<DMD<Tick_Patch2>?944814592::Tick_Patch2>(TickList)
Verse.TickManager:DMD<DMD<DoSingleTick_Patch1>?954635648::DoSingleTick_Patch1>(TickManager)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:DMD<DMD<Update_Patch1>?1280252288::Update_Patch1>(Root_Play)

11 hours ago, veedanya said:

So after some testing, I discovered the source of that big error I posted earlier: Succubus + Circadian Half-Cycler implants (on different pawns during sex). I've confirmed these two things together is the cause of the issue, because removing one or the other eliminates the bug; it's only when both are present the bug occurs.

Characters with the Succubus trait normally drain the other party's energy after sex. However, the Circadian Half-Cycler removes the energy bar from pawns. So there's no energy stat to subtract energy from, which seems to cause a RJW job error -- the one where sex was not fulfilling sex need, or psycast level, among other things. I've confirmed this combination of Succubus + Circadian Half-Cycler is the cause, because when only one of those is removed, the bug ceases to exist.

For easy reference, here is the error I am referring to:

Reveal hidden contents

RJW.zip

Is combat rape not working? I just created a new colony to test, and among several different raids, my colonists (after being downed) have never been raped. They just kidnap them, kill them, or spare them.

Edit: Tried with Kidnap off, and they still just ignore them.

3 hours ago, Nohrin said:

Is combat rape not working? I just created a new colony to test, and among several different raids, my colonists (after being downed) have never been raped. They just kidnap them, kill them, or spare them.

Edit: Tried with Kidnap off, and they still just ignore them.

Combat rape hasn't been working properly for a number of people the last few versions, so no, it's not just you. 

3 hours ago, veedanya said:

Combat rape hasn't been working properly for a number of people the last few versions, so no, it's not just you. 

Thanks for letting me know its not just me.

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to apply a racetag from the quirks to a different race.

Ex. Slither Race Mod trying to make them applicable to the Scales quirk.

The sex need stays at 50% at all times, jumping back to 50% a second or so after reducing it via humpshroom. I couldnt find any reasons for this in the mod (in)compatibility lists or patches. What could I do to solve this issue?

The only solution I found in the comments was to add a chjandroids patch, but that was from a year ago and the patch doesnt seem to exist anymore.
edit: this is an issue with base humans, with and without humanoid alien races

edit 2: I figured it out. Pawns were automatically rolled as asexual. Simply rerolling them in Bio fixed the issue

Hey folks, I'm new to this mod, and I've run into a bug with the bugs.

After a pawn has been inseminated, cocooned, and fertilized by a hive, then goes into labor for the eggs, it seems like they just vanish. No eggs, no jelly, no baby bugs. Haven't tried it with tame insects yet.

Log:

Exception ticking hediff (RJW_InsectHiveEgg genitals ticksSinceCreation=120023) for pawn Black. Removing hediff... Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Verse.GenGrid.InBounds (Verse.IntVec3 c, Verse.Map map) [0x00000] in <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f>:0 
  at Verse.GenClosest.EarlyOutSearch (Verse.IntVec3 start, Verse.Map map, Verse.ThingRequest thingReq, System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] customGlobalSearchSet, System.Predicate`1[T] validator) [0x00016] in <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f>:0 
  at Verse.GenClosest.ClosestThingReachable (Verse.IntVec3 root, Verse.Map map, Verse.ThingRequest thingReq, Verse.AI.PathEndMode peMode, Verse.TraverseParms traverseParams, System.Single maxDistance, System.Predicate`1[T] validator, System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] customGlobalSearchSet, System.Int32 searchRegionsMin, System.Int32 searchRegionsMax, System.Boolean forceAllowGlobalSearch, Verse.RegionType traversableRegionTypes, System.Boolean ignoreEntirelyForbiddenRegions) [0x00087] in <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f>:0 
  at RimWorld.LordToil_HiveRelated.FindClosestHive (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x0003c] in <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f>:0 
  at RimWorld.LordToil_HiveRelated.GetHiveFor (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00017] in <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f>:0 
  at RimWorld.LordToil_DefendAndExpandHive.UpdateAllDuties () [0x0001c] in <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f>:0 
  at Verse.AI.Group.Lord.AddPawn (Verse.Pawn p) [0x000c0] in <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f>:0 
  at rjw.Hediff_InsectEgg.GiveBirth () [0x0028c] in <51af7377db494fd48211b4bbe36d9f97>:0 
  at rjw.Hediff_InsectEgg.Tick () [0x0017f] in <51af7377db494fd48211b4bbe36d9f97>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker.DMD<DMD<HealthTick_Patch2>?-1513162624::HealthTick_Patch2>(Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker)
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker:DMD<DMD<HealthTick_Patch2>?-1513162624::HealthTick_Patch2>(Pawn_HealthTracker)
Verse.Pawn:DMD<DMD<Tick_Patch3>?1556155904::Tick_Patch3>(Pawn)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Any help would be appreciated!