Just now, bearlyAlive said:

Ah, I see it now. Yeah I was afraid of IGNI doing something like this, and patching that is too much effort.

Yup. Luckily manual editing is still convenient enough. Well, for my personal needs the very least.

44 minutes ago, bearlyAlive said:

It appears IGNI went even one step further, I tested the new version with my own patch, creatures simply didn't spawn.

Then I tried using Ed86's patch that's a bit more aggressive than mine and I got a sinister warning from an evil looking Cassandra Storyteller, that LF is never going to be compatible with mature content, and spawned a manhunt raid.

I am curious. Is the manhunter pack consistently a certain type or certain types, or does it still fall under normal manhunter pack spawning rules?

5 minutes ago, Erde said:

Yup. Luckily manual editing is still convenient enough. Well, for my personal needs the very least.

If anyone is able to get a hold of the previous version, maybe it'd be better at this point to make a whole new fork of the mod without the offending code. Would we be allowed to do that, or would that break a TOS?

5 minutes ago, Ronnie21093 said:

If anyone is able to get a hold of the previous version, maybe it'd be better at this point to make a whole new fork of the mod without the offending code. Would we be allowed to do that, or would that break a TOS?

Sure, I have the previous version saved locally, but it requires altering the assembly as well, though making a patch for that version would be more feasible, but not really sensible for the same reason as why a fork is a bad idea: copyright. Making a patch for the old version would mean having to host the old version which IGNI wouldn't give permission for surely.

48 minutes ago, Ronnie21093 said:

I am curious. Is the manhunter pack consistently a certain type or certain types, or does it still fall under normal manhunter pack spawning rules?

I glanced at the code and from what I gathered it should be consistent. Doesn't matter too much though, manually removing the parts from the code is easy enough with dnSpy.

IGNI can suck it.

2 minutes ago, bearlyAlive said:

I glanced at the code and from what I gathered it should be consistent. Doesn't matter too much though, manually removing the parts from the code is easy enough with dnSpy.

IGNI can suck it.

I am curious. I don't have the mod myself (for obvious reasons) nor do I know how to use dnSpy, so what creature was set to spawn? Considering the actions by the author so far, I imagine something that is a nightmare to fight if you don't have end-game gear.

1 hour ago, Ronnie21093 said:

I am curious. I don't have the mod myself (for obvious reasons) nor do I know how to use dnSpy, so what creature was set to spawn? Considering the actions by the author so far, I imagine something that is a nightmare to fight if you don't have end-game gear.

IDK if it triggers for saves already in progress, it happened when I started a new world to test and it spawned a single armored and armed pawn. So nothing too dramatic bit still more than a match to freshly dropped colonists with space sickness.

4 hours ago, bearlyAlive said:

IDK if it triggers for saves already in progress, it happened when I started a new world to test and it spawned a single armored and armed pawn. So nothing too dramatic bit still more than a match to freshly dropped colonists with space sickness.

iirc last update could have erased all the LF Animals even if you did not have RJW and the world quest would be dead no matter what, you would need to somehow start a new one or start a new save.

2 hours ago, NeverLucky4Life said:

iirc last update could have erased all the LF Animals even if you did not have RJW and the world quest would be dead no matter what, you would need to somehow start a new one or start a new save.

Yeah, it marks your save file if you trigger the anti-rjw detection and make the mistake of saving your game.

How exactly is the whoring system supposed to work? I've enabled my pawn for prostitution in the brothel tab and she has a room, but she never tries to get any customers and potential customers never solicit her. Am I missing a step? Sorry if the answer is obvious, I couldn't find one in the OP and I just bought the game. Thanks in advance!

hey, lurker first post here.

so i just got some questions here and i just wanted to be sure that i got that right. dragonian race mod, at the moment of writing, has a conflict with the nymph raid event, but its just a graphic issue? after deactivating the permanent manhunter option in the settings one can recruit/tame those? in the patchnotes are other races mentioned like slimes and succubi, those are integrated with other mods like slime race, rim of madness or rimworld of magic and not part of this rjw mod?  is there a post/list of the races and their mods that rjw does support?

other than that, gotta say the rimworld community, and loverslab, suprises me again and again, great stuff.

Another issue I have. I noticed that whenever I mark a pawn for either comfort use or animal breeding, they won't initiate sex, and I can use direct control to make them initiate. It is odd because I have the free will setting checked, so my marked pawns SHOULD be able to initiate sex. Is there a mod incompatibility that does this, is the feature just broken, or am I just unlucky and need to learn how to find the error?

Got some problem including three mods

[RJW] SexulaizeGenderlessPawn() - unable to sexualize genderless pawn drone gender: None
Exception ticking CaretakerDroneStation19467 (at (109, 0, 154)): System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at SurvivalTools.HarmonyPatches.Controller.Postfix_WorkTab_OnChange (System.Object __instance) [0x00020] in <0c7397409827464da09349ece9e6e2f7>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) WorkTab.PriorityTracker.DMD<DMD<OnChange_Patch1>?947764736::OnChange_Patch1>(WorkTab.PriorityTracker)
  at WorkTab.PriorityTracker.SetPriority (Verse.WorkTypeDef worktype, System.Int32 priority, System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] hours) [0x0004b] in <055b99ce34cd404aa4b30891465f3674>:0 
  at WorkTab.Pawn_Extensions.SetPriority (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.WorkTypeDef worktype, System.Int32 priority, System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] hours) [0x0000b] in <055b99ce34cd404aa4b30891465f3674>:0 
  at WorkTab.Pawn_WorkSettings_SetPriority.Prefix (RimWorld.Pawn_WorkSettings __instance, Verse.WorkTypeDef w, System.Int32& priority) [0x00006] in <055b99ce34cd404aa4b30891465f3674>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.Pawn_WorkSettings.DMD<DMD<SetPriority_Patch2>?-283264512::SetPriority_Patch2>(RimWorld.Pawn_WorkSettings,Verse.WorkTypeDef,int)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.Pawn_WorkSettings.DMD<DMD<EnableAndInitialize_Patch1>?1775007872::EnableAndInitialize_Patch1>(RimWorld.Pawn_WorkSettings)
  at ProjectRimFactory.Drones.Building_WorkGiverDroneStation.TryGiveJob () [0x0002a] in <c91bbd60748147b199364b871ccc413f>:0 
  at ProjectRimFactory.Drones.Building_DroneStation.Tick () [0x0003d] in <c91bbd60748147b199364b871ccc413f>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickList.DMD<DMD<Tick_Patch2>?-1608802176::Tick_Patch2>(Verse.TickList)

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 35)

Exception in Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority TryIssueJobPackage: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at SurvivalTools.HarmonyPatches.Controller.Postfix_WorkTab_OnChange (System.Object __instance) [0x00020] in <0c7397409827464da09349ece9e6e2f7>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) WorkTab.PriorityTracker.DMD<DMD<OnChange_Patch1>?947764736::OnChange_Patch1>(WorkTab.PriorityTracker)
  at WorkTab.PriorityTracker.SetPriority (Verse.WorkTypeDef worktype, System.Int32 priority, System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] hours) [0x0004b] in <055b99ce34cd404aa4b30891465f3674>:0 
  at WorkTab.Pawn_Extensions.SetPriority (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.WorkTypeDef worktype, System.Int32 priority, System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] hours) [0x0000b] in <055b99ce34cd404aa4b30891465f3674>:0 
  at WorkTab.Pawn_WorkSettings_SetPriority.Prefix (RimWorld.Pawn_WorkSettings __instance, Verse.WorkTypeDef w, System.Int32& priority) [0x00006] in <055b99ce34cd404aa4b30891465f3674>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.Pawn_WorkSettings.DMD<DMD<SetPriority_Patch2>?-283264512::SetPriority_Patch2>(RimWorld.Pawn_WorkSettings,Verse.WorkTypeDef,int)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.Pawn_WorkSettings.DMD<DMD<EnableAndInitialize_Patch1>?1775007872::EnableAndInitialize_Patch1>(RimWorld.Pawn_WorkSettings)
  at ProjectRimFactory.Drones.AI.JobGiver_DroneMain.TryGiveJob (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x0006c] in <c91bbd60748147b199364b871ccc413f>:0 
  at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_JobGiver.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.AI.JobIssueParams jobParams) [0x00000] in <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f>:0 
  at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.AI.JobIssueParams jobParams) [0x00022] in <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f>:0 

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 35)

RJW 4.2.6
Survival Tools https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2057841936
Project RimFactory - Drones https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2037491557
Not sure if that errors are caused by RJW, - first line appears only when drones are spawned, then the last one is spammed

11 minutes ago, Erde said:

Then maybe you should have found out before coming here expecting others to use their time instead you using some of yours first.

Okay that errors are not caused by RJW except the short one (white error, but it appears for each spawned drone)

[RJW] SexulaizeGenderlessPawn() - unable to sexualize genderless pawn drone gender: None
Verse.Log:Message(String, Boolean)
rjw.Sexualizer:SexulaizeGenderlessPawn(Pawn)
rjw.Sexualizer:sexualize_pawn(Pawn)
rjw.CompRJW:Sexualize(Pawn, Boolean)
rjw.Patch_PawnGenerator:After_GenerateNewPawnInternal(PawnGenerationRequest&, Pawn&)
Verse.PawnGenerator:DMD<DMD<GenerateNewPawnInternal_Patch2>?2081372800::GenerateNewPawnInternal_Patch2>(PawnGenerationRequest&)
Verse.PawnGenerator:GenerateOrRedressPawnInternal(PawnGenerationRequest)
Verse.PawnGenerator:GeneratePawn(PawnGenerationRequest)
Verse.PawnGenerator:GeneratePawn(PawnKindDef, Faction)
ProjectRimFactory.Drones.Building_DroneStation:MakeDrone()
ProjectRimFactory.Drones.Building_WorkGiverDroneStation:TryGiveJob()
ProjectRimFactory.Drones.Building_DroneStation:Tick()
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

On 6/21/2020 at 7:55 PM, ToplessPanda said:

The designators and the toggle button aren't appearing. Is there a way to fix it?

fix your broken modlist

11 hours ago, n3arthe3nd said:

How exactly is the whoring system supposed to work? I've enabled my pawn for prostitution in the brothel tab and she has a room, but she never tries to get any customers and potential customers never solicit her. Am I missing a step? Sorry if the answer is obvious, I couldn't find one in the OP and I just bought the game. Thanks in advance!

wait until a friendly visitor with money in their inventory is horny and close to the whore

3 hours ago, x421 said:

hey, lurker first post here.

so i just got some questions here and i just wanted to be sure that i got that right. dragonian race mod, at the moment of writing, has a conflict with the nymph raid event, but its just a graphic issue?

after deactivating the permanent manhunter option in the settings one can recruit/tame those?

in the patchnotes are other races mentioned like slimes and succubi, those are integrated with other mods like slime race, rim of madness or rimworld of magic and not part of this rjw mod? is there a post/list of the races and their mods that rjw does support?

other than that, gotta say the rimworld community, and loverslab, suprises me again and again, great stuff.

dragonian race mod bugs wildman joins event

deactivate permanent manhunter to tame them yes

all mentioned races are separate mods, most are listed in the Recommended mods section

2 hours ago, Fumeknight79 said:

Another issue I have. I noticed that whenever I mark a pawn for either comfort use or animal breeding, they won't initiate sex, and I can use direct control to make them initiate. It is odd because I have the free will setting checked, so my marked pawns SHOULD be able to initiate sex. Is there a mod incompatibility that does this, is the feature just broken, or am I just unlucky and need to learn how to find the error?

you designate them to be used, not to use

1 hour ago, Roshag said:

Okay that errors are not caused by RJW except the short one (white error, but it appears for each spawned drone)

for preventing the sexualizing issue either remove the genderless tag from the drones, or activate genderless to futa in the rjw settings

sweet, thanks for the reply, simply didnt see the supported races section and was looking in other large-scale mods. suprisingly plant/alraune girl-mods arent around? out of my head i have some ideas for farming and medicine....guess i´ll make a break from twine and look into this a bit more....

e: one last question, theres no workaround so far for the dragonian model glitch? the author of that mod wasnt online for some time now and i tried the patches by abraxas. would be a damn shame for those apparel/skins to disappear. just buy one from a slaver or are those nymph-dragonian mixes too?

Edit:   I figured it out.  I need to download and install the latest version of Rimworld that has the meditate features added late last month.  Optionally, one could downgrade to RJW 4.2.0 which predates the new feature.

For posterity:

Hello, I am running into an issue with a fresh install.

Hugslib tosses it's toys attempting to initialize RJW at game launch.

I can limit the mod order to:

Latest Harmony Release

Game Content

DLC

Latest Hugslib

RJW

Yes, I did check to make sure the mods are extracted correctly.  I also tried the previous versions of RJW and Hugslib and they do the same thing.

Here is the dump, minus the 15 pages of trace information:

Spoiler

RimWorld 1.1.2618 rev713
Mod Humanoid Alien Races 2.0 is missing packageId in About.xml! (example: <packageId>AuthorName.ModName.Specific</packageId>)
Mod RJW - Licentia Labs is missing packageId in About.xml! (example: <packageId>AuthorName.ModName.Specific</packageId>)
[HugsLib] version 7.2.0
Could not find type named CompProperties_MeditationFocus from node <li Class="CompProperties_MeditationFocus"><statDef>MeditationFocusStrength</statDef><focusTypes><li>Sex</li></focusTypes></li>
XML error: <statDef>MeditationFocusStrength</statDef> doesn't correspond to any field in type CompProperties. Context: <li Class="CompProperties_MeditationFocus"><statDef>MeditationFocusStrength</statDef><focusTypes><li>Sex</li></focusTypes></li>
XML error: <focusTypes><li>Sex</li></focusTypes> doesn't correspond to any field in type CompProperties. Context: <li Class="CompProperties_MeditationFocus"><statDef>MeditationFocusStrength</statDef><focusTypes><li>Sex</li></focusTypes></li>
Could not find type named IngestionOutcomeDoer_OffsetPsyfocus from node <li Class="IngestionOutcomeDoer_OffsetPsyfocus"><offset>1.0</offset></li>
Exception loading list element from XML: System.MissingMethodException: Default constructor not found for type RimWorld.IngestionOutcomeDoer
XML error: <allowedMeditationFocusTypes><li>Morbid</li></allowedMeditationFocusTypes> doesn't correspond to any field in type TraitDegreeData. Context: <li><label>necrophiliac</label><description>Dead people can't say no, can they?</description><statOffsets><SexFrequency>0.1</SexFrequency></statOffsets><allowedMeditationFocusTypes><li>Morbid</li></allowedMeditationFocusTypes></li>
XML error: <allowedMeditationFocusTypes><li>Sex</li></allowedMeditationFocusTypes> doesn't correspond to any field in type TraitDegreeData. Context: <li><label>hypersexuality</label><description>[PAWN_nameDef] loves sex and always wants more.</description><statOffsets><Vulnerability>0.1</Vulnerability><SexFrequency>2.0</SexFrequency></statOffsets><allowedMeditationFocusTypes><li>Sex</li></allowedMeditationFocusTypes></li>
Could not resolve cross-reference: No RimWorld.StatDef named MeditationFocusStrength found to give to RimWorld.StatModifier (null stat)
Error in static constructor of rjw.First: System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'rjw.First' threw an exception. ---> System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type RimWorld.JobDriver_Meditate, Assembly-CSharp, Version=1.1.7459.20184, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null while decoding custom attribute: (null)
[HugsLib] initializing RJW

The other mods mentioned in the dump are disabled for debugging.  It's just warning that a field is missing in the about.xml as the game attempts to load the mod list.

1 hour ago, WimpyDanger said:

Hello, I am running into an issue with a fresh install.

Hugslib tosses it's toys attempting to initialize RJW at game launch.

I can limit the mod order to:

Latest Harmony Release

Game Content

DLC

Latest Hugslib

RJW

Yes, I did check to make sure the mods are extracted correctly.  I also tried the previous versions of RJW and Hugslib and they do the same thing.

Here is the dump, minus the 15 pages of trace information:

Reveal hidden contents

RimWorld 1.1.2618 rev713
Mod Humanoid Alien Races 2.0 is missing packageId in About.xml! (example: <packageId>AuthorName.ModName.Specific</packageId>)
Mod RJW - Licentia Labs is missing packageId in About.xml! (example: <packageId>AuthorName.ModName.Specific</packageId>)
[HugsLib] version 7.2.0
Could not find type named CompProperties_MeditationFocus from node <li Class="CompProperties_MeditationFocus"><statDef>MeditationFocusStrength</statDef><focusTypes><li>Sex</li></focusTypes></li>
XML error: <statDef>MeditationFocusStrength</statDef> doesn't correspond to any field in type CompProperties. Context: <li Class="CompProperties_MeditationFocus"><statDef>MeditationFocusStrength</statDef><focusTypes><li>Sex</li></focusTypes></li>
XML error: <focusTypes><li>Sex</li></focusTypes> doesn't correspond to any field in type CompProperties. Context: <li Class="CompProperties_MeditationFocus"><statDef>MeditationFocusStrength</statDef><focusTypes><li>Sex</li></focusTypes></li>
Could not find type named IngestionOutcomeDoer_OffsetPsyfocus from node <li Class="IngestionOutcomeDoer_OffsetPsyfocus"><offset>1.0</offset></li>
Exception loading list element from XML: System.MissingMethodException: Default constructor not found for type RimWorld.IngestionOutcomeDoer
XML error: <allowedMeditationFocusTypes><li>Morbid</li></allowedMeditationFocusTypes> doesn't correspond to any field in type TraitDegreeData. Context: <li><label>necrophiliac</label><description>Dead people can't say no, can they?</description><statOffsets><SexFrequency>0.1</SexFrequency></statOffsets><allowedMeditationFocusTypes><li>Morbid</li></allowedMeditationFocusTypes></li>
XML error: <allowedMeditationFocusTypes><li>Sex</li></allowedMeditationFocusTypes> doesn't correspond to any field in type TraitDegreeData. Context: <li><label>hypersexuality</label><description>[PAWN_nameDef] loves sex and always wants more.</description><statOffsets><Vulnerability>0.1</Vulnerability><SexFrequency>2.0</SexFrequency></statOffsets><allowedMeditationFocusTypes><li>Sex</li></allowedMeditationFocusTypes></li>
Could not resolve cross-reference: No RimWorld.StatDef named MeditationFocusStrength found to give to RimWorld.StatModifier (null stat)
Error in static constructor of rjw.First: System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'rjw.First' threw an exception. ---> System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type RimWorld.JobDriver_Meditate, Assembly-CSharp, Version=1.1.7459.20184, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null while decoding custom attribute: (null)
[HugsLib] initializing RJW

The other mods mentioned in the dump are disabled for debugging.  It's just warning that a field is missing in the about.xml as the game attempts to load the mod list.

they are all complaining about you using the wrong version of RimWorld for them, update to latest RimWorld or downgrade all your mods to the previous RimWorld version.

On 6/10/2020 at 5:48 PM, Sokoliak337 said:

Sorry guys, he does not have account on Baidu.

The plot thickens. I managed to get in contact with the Chinese guy who uploaded the 1.0 version of that Succubus mod on Baidu and managed to acquire the files.

succubus.png.34f1eb458a27fda29d7bd0b39b91f84a.png

A reminder, this is for RW 1.0, but if you want it for whatever reason, just DM me on Discord @ Erde#9999

Would just include the archive in this post, but don't wanna bring any heat towards LL from IGNI just in case. I imagine he might be a bit upset considering Lost Forest got blacklisted on the Steam Workshop due to his bullshittery and can no longer be found via search.

2 hours ago, Erde said:

The plot thickens. I managed to get in contact with the Chinese guy who uploaded the 1.0 version of that Succubus mod on Baidu and managed to acquire the files.

succubus.png.34f1eb458a27fda29d7bd0b39b91f84a.png

A reminder, this is for RW 1.0, but if you want it for whatever reason, just DM me on Discord @ Erde#9999

Would just include the archive in this post, but don't wanna bring any heat towards LL from IGNI just in case. I imagine he might be a bit upset considering Lost Forest got blacklisted on the Steam Workshop due to his bullshittery and can no longer be found via search.

send!