39 minutes ago, octopaca said:

Is there no longer an option to have a gay pawn? I've rolled sexuality 50+ times and it's always been hetero. I checked the mod settings and there's nothing about changing the sexuality odds. :/ I vividly remember an option letting us do this.

nope, gay is

image.jpeg

6 hours ago, Fumeknight79 said:

Old post, I know. So how do you add fertility to an android? I have installed archotech parts (breasts, vag, and anus) on my android colonist, but her fertility stat hasn't risen. Does it just not show, or is this a bug, or am I missing something?

Unless they are of unfit age they should have fertility with ArchoTech, unless you have other other issues going on.

3 hours ago, NeverLucky4Life said:

Unless they are of unfit age they should have fertility with ArchoTech, unless you have other other issues going on.

I figured it out. She had an ovipositor installed too. 'Cause I'm a freak. Granted, not so much a freak that I'd toy with warcrimes, though. Don't really understand the appeal of that mod.  But thanks for the help!

Edit/afterthought: I'm going to assume ovipositors negate the fertility stat since a female ovipositor stores eggs in it's bearer (meaning the person with the ovipositor essentially can't get pregnant anyway), and a male ovipositor only fertilizes implanted eggs. If that isn't how it is, is there a way to change this?

Is the whole whoring system completely broken in the latest versions?

Example, i'd have my nymph colonist go ask visitors for sex, i'd get the notification message, they'd go stand by the bed and nothing, she'd ask again instantly, they'd agree again, and again nothing. This will repeat over and over, spamming me with messages and the notification sound...

7 hours ago, failquail said:

Is the whole whoring system completely broken in the latest versions?

Example, i'd have my nymph colonist go ask visitors for sex, i'd get the notification message, they'd go stand by the bed and nothing, she'd ask again instantly, they'd agree again, and again nothing. This will repeat over and over, spamming me with messages and the notification sound...

Are you sure you got the latest version? That particular bug was supposed to be fixed in the last update.

33 minutes ago, whatiswrongwithme69 said:

I updated to the latest version and now my colonist bar on the top of the screen is gone. I've tried toggling it with the button on the bottom right, but it doesn't work. Anyone else had this issue?

I had that happen twice in the past, it shouldn't be an issue with RJW.

check the worldmap for duplicate caravans without people in it. if there is one, activate dev mode, rightclick the caravan, teleport to location.

I'm pretty sure it's just a very rare glitch that happens with heavily modded runs in general

20 hours ago, Anonymous said:

Are you sure you got the latest version? That particular bug was supposed to be fixed in the last update.

Yep, just redownloaded the mod to make sure, it's still happening :/

Edit: might be the animations mod breaking things. Running with that disabled now, just waiting for some visitors in my game so i can test this

Edit2: yep, was the animations addon mod that was breaking things

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2136123355

4 minutes ago, lorm42 said:

Hmm .. what's with the solo wild nymphs attacking my settlement .. i beat them down but i can't capture them, the command doesn't do anything. (Yeah prison is available)

Is that intended ?

disable permanent nymph raids

So I was about to prepare to make a proper patch to fix Lost Forest for RJW users, but then IGNI, the mod author, decided to unleash his full autism and push an update to LF that adds an additional check if user is running RJW and if so, you are unable to acquire LF animals either via normal gameplay means or spawning via the dev tools and as a icing on the cake the patch also removes all existing LF animals from your colony in an attempt to lock out RJW users.

Now as the effort to make a proper patch has increased enough for me to not bother anymore, I'll still gladly distribute a manually patched .dll for people to use, but since I do not know LL's stance on publishing other people's work (edited or not), I won't directly link it here so if you want the modified .dll shoot me a direct message on Discord. My username there is Erde#9999

25 minutes ago, Erde said:

So I was about to prepare to make a proper patch to fix Lost Forest for RJW users, but then IGNI, the mod author, decided to unleash his full autism and push an update to LF that adds an additional check if user is running RJW and if so, you are unable to acquire LF animals either via normal gameplay means or spawning via the dev tools and as a icing on the cake the patch also removes all existing LF animals from your colony in an attempt to lock out RJW users.

Now as the effort to make a proper patch has increased enough for me to not bother anymore, I'll still gladly distribute a manually patched .dll for people to use, but since I do not know LL's stance on publishing other people's work (edited or not), I won't directly link it here so if you want the modified .dll shoot me a direct message on Discord. My username there is Erde#9999

It appears IGNI went even one step further, I tested the new version with my own patch, creatures simply didn't spawn.

Then I tried using Ed86's patch that's a bit more aggressive than mine and I got a sinister warning from an evil looking Cassandra Storyteller, that LF is never going to be compatible with mature content, and spawned a manhunt raid.

5 minutes ago, bearlyAlive said:

It appears IGNI went even one step further, I tested the new version with my own patch, creatures simply didn't spawn.

Then I tried using Ed86's patch that's a bit more aggressive than mine and I got a sinister warning from an evil looking Cassandra Storyteller, that LF is never going to be compatible with mature content, and spawned a manhunt raid.

That'd be because the new check is not among the Harmony patches. Just search the assembly for MenkyoTeishi and you'll find what you need.

30 minutes ago, Erde said:

That'd be because the new check is not among the Harmony patches. Just search the assembly for MenkyoTeishi and you'll find what you need.

Ah, I see it now. Yeah I was afraid of IGNI doing something like this, and patching that is too much effort.