12 hours ago, Martin56 said:

I think this could be something about the fact that you did not repaid the actor for the abuse when you enslaved it. Unfortunately i did not find any other explanation, to see if my theory is correct, go in MCM and check the amount of gold required to repay to restabilish normal relations and optionally lower it to an amount of gold  you have in your inventory and see if any new dialogue about repaying appears.

Edit: it could also be if you did not set the MCG main key, make sure you have that assigned, if not assign it, save and reload.

Update:

So the poor love slave died to a trap (silly fool) and I reanimated him, usually through M.C.G I get the option of "raping" my zombies, this zombies does NOT have that dialogue option, so Im thinking this whole NPC is borked.

8 minutes ago, Crate123 said:

Update:

So the poor love slave died to a trap (silly fool) and I reanimated him, usually through M.C.G I get the option of "raping" my zombies, this zombies does NOT have that dialogue option, so Im thinking this whole NPC is borked.

Kill him then reanimated him,

Made another slave into a lover and its the same thing, no M.C.G dialogues at all, however if I "only" make them a regular follower (4.0 submission score) rather than a lover (4.6 submission score), they work just fine.

If I check for relationshiprank afterwards, they both come out at 0, shouldnt the lover be at a higher rank ?

5 hours ago, Crate123 said:

Same thing, no dialogue options at all. I think he is just broken, maybe because he is spawned by Better Vampires.

Load order is better vampires overwriting M.C.G. ??  M.C.G. should be below better vampires in your load order see if that help also you are correct it could be a save or script problem.

9 hours ago, jlttsmiley said:

Load order is better vampires overwriting M.C.G. ??  M.C.G. should be below better vampires in your load order see if that help also you are correct it could be a save or script problem.

Good thinking, I changed the load order but it didnt help, unfortunately. Also, it doesnt seem to only be affecting npc's that are spawned through Better Vampires, as mentioned above.

12 hours ago, Crate123 said:

Made another slave into a lover and its the same thing, no M.C.G dialogues at all, however if I "only" make them a regular follower (4.0 submission score) rather than a lover (4.6 submission score), they work just fine.

If I check for relationshiprank afterwards, they both come out at 0, shouldnt the lover be at a higher rank ?

when you recruit a slave into a lover could you use the MCG Options menu (long press the MCG key) and in the second page you should see the name of your last non unique lover, can you see if it match?

7 minutes ago, Crate123 said:

Good thinking, I changed the load order but it didnt help, unfortunately. Also, it doesnt seem to only be affecting npc's that are spawned through Better Vampires, as mentioned above.

The dialogues of MCG should be compatible with any npc added by mods, provided they are of a race that contains the npc keyword, usually all actors added by mods have it, so I don't think load order could be the culprit, but since you are here try to put MCG at the very bottom of LO just for a try.

Also it's possible that I forgot some unwanted condition for the dialogues,  can you try to enable as many options as you can in the "interaction" and "aggressor/victim" page of MCM? If you don't use DAYMOYL don't enable any player victim options. Also do you have EEF?

2 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

when you recruit a slave into a lover could you use the MCG Options menu (long press the MCG key) and in the second page you should see the name of your last non unique lover, can you see if it match?

The dialogues of MCG should be compatible with any npc added by mods, provided they are of a race that contains the npc keyword, usually all actors added by mods have it, so I don't think load order could be the culprit, but since you are here try to put MCG at the very bottom of LO just for a try.

Also it's possible that I forgot some unwanted condition for the dialogues,  can you try to enable as many options as you can in the "interaction" and "aggressor/victim" page of MCM? If you don't use DAYMOYL don't enable any player victim options. Also do you have EEF?

I tried setting your suggestions but dialogues don't appear, the last non-unique lover is indeed the correct one. I don't use DAYMOYL but I do use EEF.

As a point of interest, after making him my lover, he does indeed ask for sex once a day as per the lovers option in M.C.G. so the mod recognises him as a lover in all ways.

EDIT: Sexlab Solutions doesn't work either, so there is definately a mod somewhere that messes with things...

1 hour ago, Crate123 said:

EDIT: Sexlab Solutions doesn't work either, so there is definately a mod somewhere that messes with things...

This is very probable then because i run mcg and solutions with no issues, at this point the only thing you can do imho is to disable one mod at time (without unistalling, just uncheck in LO with a mod manager) and then check if dialogues will appear. I would start from mods that add new dialogues first and since you have both solutions and mcg not working try first to disable solutions  and see if mcg works then do the opposite, we can't exclude that in you particular game or LO those mods have become conflicting for wathever reason even if in my game they work ok together

1 hour ago, Martin56 said:

This is very probable then because i run mcg and solutions with no issues, at this point the only thing you can do imho is to disable one mod at time (without unistalling, just uncheck in LO with a mod manager) and then check if dialogues will appear. I would start from mods that add new dialogues first and since you have both solutions and mcg not working try first to disable solutions  and see if mcg works then do the opposite, we can't exclude that in you particular game or LO those mods have become conflicting for wathever reason even if in my game they work ok together

The annoying thing is, some things work from both mods and some don't. For instance, I can give the guard at Riften a blowjob to enter just fine, but I can't do the same with the Hired Muscle brawl quest I get from The Companions (btw, the guy Im supposed to beat up, Alvor, is set at lvl 999 and has 20k health, wonder what happened there...) and M.C.G works just fine with npcs I only make followers but stop working at lovers... I will keep lookin at it, already checked a few but no luck so far.

On 8/30/2019 at 8:37 AM, anghelos92 said:

Thanks, I also had other reports about this behaviour. It seems that when an actor is currently doing something for a quest it blocks MCG dialogues so in that case you are stuck with a following for sex for ever, in version 1.7.10 i added a new button in the MCG Options menu, that you can show if you long press for more than a second the MCG Hotkey. That button "Abort Sex" will abort the planned sex so you will not have to reload anymore in the case this will happen again. ?

No problem. I did notice a new issue. I don't think its a bug, but I was encoutnered by a character who as threatening to rape my character and when I refused and tried to run (submit was the only other option) it instantly drugged me and I had no way to fight back.

Is there or could you implement a way to disable or lower the chance of this drug happening. Especially when I'm at full health. I cannot drug people without sneaking up on them so I don't think its fair that the NPCs can do it. Otherwise they should need to hit me with a drugged weapon or arrow. Just my opinion, otherwise I'm just going to reload when this happens because I prefer to have some chance to fight back if not caught unaware.

Not only that, but he raped and robbed me in front of people without repercussion and I couldn't kill him afterward without getting a bounty myself.

I got the impression I breaks the game when you make bandit captives ( this means non-unique NPCs), have sex with them and then sell them as slaves. After having done this about 4 times, there is no reaction to trying to initiate a sexual act. Everybody is just standing there.

Maybe this could lead towards a  solution of the bug I have seen mentioned here before.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, stingray1995 said:

What is this?

QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [1D039E8F] < Error: Could not be resolved >

Why can't I find it anywhere?  I typed FormID 1D039E8F up in the search box but it turns up red like it's non-existent.  I'm digging around in the AnghelosMain quest and that is easier said than done;  it's huge, emphasis on huge.  I need to expand all of the properties at once to get in there and take a look. how do I do this?  I already tried Alt+Right, and apparently xedit doesn't do this in the right panel trees like it does in the left.

I want to remove this error; I don't like errors.

You won't find that form ID - it is missing, hence "Could not be resolved"

All you can do is check the properties in the affected quest to find the invalid one and try to work out what it should be pointing at (assuming it is not deprecated)

25 minutes ago, stingray1995 said:

so I ran the thing through merge plugins and attempted an automatic error fix.

Big mistake. Never bash merge, plugin merge or whatever shit merge plugins with scripts...merging = breaking inter mod integrations (like MCG - DAYMoYL etc).

Also...don't try to fix errors you don't understand. Not all errors are actual errors, most of them are "warnings" about a behaviour which may be intended and act as a reminder for who code... 

Open creation kit with only the base game and official dlcs...you will get hundreds of errors...are you gonna still play the game then since "you don't like errors?" ?

"Strip or Slap game". I really like the description of it, though I'd like it even more if someone else asked the player to play it, and it was the player who had to strip if they lost. ❤️ Not enough strip games around, if you ask me. Hah.

Bug Report:
Coms ALWAYS seem to win the "dice game", even when I win. I haven't had an NPC lose a single round of the high/low game, and I've played like 20 times now. I can win or lose a given round, but they always, always seem to get it right, which I don't understand. So I can only lose or draw. XD

Edit: Also after getting approached repeatedly in the bar in Riverwood, I have half the inn's population (around 4 people now, Delphine, Embry, and 2 generics from Populated Skyrim) following me well out of town. It's daylight now, and I am confused.