Just got a strange bug...

The "we should know each other better if ya know what i mean"-dialogue option suddenly is completely gone, there is only the prostitution option left. And this happened only to one one of my characters. Loaded my others and they still have it.

I have no conflicting mods and m.c.g. worked perfectly fine until that point if that helps.

Edit: noticed this just after i finished the thiefes guild questline.

Edit2: almost forgot... already tried to reset/reinstall mcg and played around with some settings but nothing did help.

14 minutes ago, SuicideSmurf said:

Just got a strange bug...

The "we should know each other better if ya know what i mean"-dialogue option suddenly is completely gone, there is only the prostitution option left. And this happened only to one one of my characters. Loaded my others and they still have it.

I have no conflicting mods and m.c.g. worked perfectly fine until that point if that helps.

Edit: noticed this just after i finished the thiefes guild questline.

Edit2: almost forgot... already tried to reset/reinstall mcg and played around with some settings but nothing did help.

Probably because you have a submissive mood

When your mood is too submissive or too aggressive some dialogue options are no more available because your character has become perverse. In your case your character has become so submissive that can't have a normal relationship, flirting anymore. You can cure this paying a sum you can set in MCM to apothecaries (Tools dialogues)

2 minutes ago, SuicideSmurf said:

Well the thing is, _everyone_ has that dialogue so i cant even tell who actually is an apothecary.

An apothecary is one who sells potions, if people told you that they could do nothing about it is because they are not apothecaries. Tell me where you are and I will point you to the nearest apothecary...

3 minutes ago, SuicideSmurf said:

Already found her. Well, my usual stupidity prevented me from a simple logical conclusion: alchemist... poitions.... heeeaaaaling. Yup, sometimes i can be this stupid.^^ Anyway, thank you for your time.

No problem :) I myself miss obvious things often in my own mod eheh. Have fun!

5 minutes ago, AlexTheFun said:

Ok i need help there is there a way to reduce more delay time for people trying to ask me. i suck at english is yes where in mcm ? because i want like every 10 minutes irl npc try to flirt something like that

In MCM go to the NPC Initiative System page, there you will find many sliders "Cooldown" increase those values so more time will pass before someone will approach you.

Hello,
I do not know if it was already said but I noticed a problem between this mod and the mod sexlab defeat.
during the defeat scene, the attackers come to see the pc and activate the dialogue of m.c.g
there is no problem but it breaks a little the immersion :)
is there a patch to avoid this problem?
thank you.

22 minutes ago, alain31 said:

Hello,
I do not know if it was already said but I noticed a problem between this mod and the mod sexlab defeat.
during the defeat scene, the attackers come to see the pc and activate the dialogue of m.c.g
there is no problem but it breaks a little the immersion :)
is there a patch to avoid this problem?
thank you.

There is not unfortunately, the MCG Initiative system is interrupted if the player is defeated using the MCG Own Player Defeat system but cannot recognize when the player is defeated using other mods. In that case your only option is to manually disable the MCG Interaction system with the MCG Hotkey Menu, and renable it back in MCM when the defeat has finished.

Edit: maybe for the next update I will try to enforce new checks if the player has movement enabled or not, this way it could detect if there is some sort of defeat scene running, but i cannot assure you the success of that method, check the mod page tomorrow!

As always great update: For me this is the most immersive romance mod for skyrim on loverslab it has a great system for being a moral individual or a loose person who sleeps with anyone , do you used the skyrim morality system , asking because I was thinking that some approaches could change depending if the unknown npc was moral , or would comment any crime. example date a person who would comment any crime would have more of a chance of being unknowingly being drugged with skooma.

That say I would like for you to thing about adding a modifier for wear system if the player is very aroused before a sexual encounter. I also use dripping when aroused and taking a lot of damage when aroused and dripping is well .....strange.

Sorry for the long post but you have been doing a great jop of adding things that make this mod a pleasure to use.

The DEFEAT MOD which I still use for followers an npcs has a repeat feature for sexual acts was hoping for your idea or version of that feature.

Lastly I would like to compliment you on your work performance , you like this mod of yours and it shows. 

MANY THANKS

just in case: there is a chance at the last stage of a sexlab animation too go back a stage or repeat the third stage animation which gives a prompt (×××××× wants more) or something like that

13 minutes ago, jlttsmiley said:

just in case: there is a chance at the last stage of a sexlab animation too go back a stage or repeat the third stage animation which gives a prompt (×××××× wants more) or something like that

I think I can give you a manual alternative for this if you want! In my own play I set Sexlab to not auto advance stages, so I need the space Bar to advance them, they will wait my input, and I also use the mod Sexlab Tools as suggested by Anghelos, with that mod you can change the current stage of your sexual animation when you want! And much more! Even if you use Sexlab Defeat (Which has a light version of sexlab Tools included) you can install Sexlab Tools together

"New Scenario: NPC can approach and insist on relaxing, trying to strip you via Strip or Slap, or get you drunk/high so they can sex you"... thank you. Thank you so much.

Not sarcasm. That's actually really cool, and a type of vein few people go down when it comes to submissive player sex in Skyrim. When it comes to getting molested, it's usually either 'grab you and rape you' or 'get defeated somehow', the last "PERSUADE the player to have sex with a speech check" mod that I saw was for Fallout 4, and it was based on the NPC's charisma or something.

So this update's really hot, and it just leaves me imagining if any of the spoony bard characters around Skyrim could try to sway your clothes off with song or their "speechcraft" as it were.

Thanks!

Edit: I suppose Sexlab Approach exists, but that's more "they ask nicely because you're hot and you can refuse them but they might be mad about it" rather than the game/drug/alcohol stuff you've got going on here. Both are fun, but this is new, fresh, and interesting... wouldn't that be an interesting way to make speechcraft "matter" among skyrim skills? Trying not to get randomly swindled or talked into bed with strangers? Heh.

On ‎10‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 3:49 PM, jlttsmiley said:

As always great update: For me this is the most immersive romance mod for skyrim on loverslab it has a great system for being a moral individual or a loose person who sleeps with anyone , do you used the skyrim morality system , asking because I was thinking that some approaches could change depending if the unknown npc was moral , or would comment any crime. example date a person who would comment any crime would have more of a chance of being unknowingly being drugged with skooma.

That say I would like for you to thing about adding a modifier for wear system if the player is very aroused before a sexual encounter. I also use dripping when aroused and taking a lot of damage when aroused and dripping is well .....strange.

Sorry for the long post but you have been doing a great jop of adding things that make this mod a pleasure to use.

The DEFEAT MOD which I still use for followers an npcs has a repeat feature for sexual acts was hoping for your idea or version of that feature.

Lastly I would like to compliment you on your work performance , you like this mod of yours and it shows. 

MANY THANKS

Thank you for the support buddy :) 

About the morality system, I thought about it long time ago but never realised because it requires much time to implement correctly in a balanced way for all the MCG Systems, I did not discarded it completely but it stays in the low priority for now. 

About the arousal level compensating for the Wear, that is a good suggestion and I will implement it in the next release that will be online for Friday I guess;

About the defeat mod suggestion, what Martin told you is a valid hint to achieve part of what you want, and in the next version I will give another more sofisticate player rape scene, it will support up to 9 current companions, and it will work so that if there are enough enemies all your companions will be singularly raped by enemies along you, excess companions or excess enemies will instead masturbate. I must say SexLab is a truly awesome framework, it never ceases to impress me about its potential... Even with all the Skyrim papyrus limitations (Arrays that cannot be resized?? Seriously?) it's still a much better developing enviroment than Fallout 4!

TO ALL: I found a bug in the player raped turns, setting that option to more than 1 if you have a companion and you are raped along him/her will breeze through the turns isntead of play them one after another, it will be fixed in the next version.

15 hours ago, AlexTheFun said:

I have a question for the pc submit we do need Death alternative right ? with defeat ? because is same as defeat. And i have a small question this mods is compatible with male pc ? if yes is there an option to put only female will try to flirt you ?

For pc submit you need death alternative but you don't need sexlab defeat. If you have sexlab defeat and you use its player defeat features i suggest to disable the MCG player defeat features.

This mod is compatible both with male and with female pc, the approach system is geared towards female most but if you play as a male pc you can make only females approach you by disabling the "allow same sex" setting in the Initiative System page of MCG MCM.