17 minutes ago, anghelos92 said:

about your previous request to allow currently active followers into the initiative system, i thought about that and i remembered why i didn't allowed it in the first place: generally the initiative system works in situations where the player should not be in danger so that the intitiative scenarios could happen without being interrupted, but followers generally follow you also in combat and dangerous situations and while is true that i can conditionalize the scenarios to not start while in combat, the scenario could start just seconds before you enter combat or other dangerous situations. So yeah now active followers are not taking any initiative even if they are your lovers *but* even if they are followers you can always ask them to have sex, the only difference is that you have to do the asking instead of them. That's my reasoning, i am open to suggestions/discussions, my principal goal with this mod is making the most stable gameplay i can :P

But that's unimmersive lol. My ex would always try to bang me in places where we had no business banging. And when we would, it was the most thrilling sex I've ever had. Spontaneous sex is the best sex ? and it's how I roleplay having it in Skyrim the majority of the time.

I understand potential combatants isn't the same as nosy theatre patrons.. but what about in zones where the threat of hostility is lessened like towns, cleared dungeons cells, guild halls or just in the middle of nowhere where nothing is happening? Surely getting off would make sense in those scenarios. But if somehow combat was to happen upon two (or more) people getting it on.. How does this not tie perfectly into the more nefarious features of your mod?

Getting robbed..

Getting raped..

Becoming a slave..

Me personally, I'm in love with the imagery of fighting off bad guys who've come at the most inopportune moments.. all while ass naked. ? 

tumblr_mrez5gg2lp1scegngo1_250.gif 

27 minutes ago, MayDayCray said:

But that's unimmersive lol. My ex would always try to bang me in places where we had no business banging. And when we would, it was the most thrilling sex I've ever had. Spontaneous sex is the best sex ? and it's how I roleplay having it in Skyrim the majority of the time.

I understand potential combatants isn't the same as nosy theatre patrons.. but what about in zones where the threat of hostility is lessened like towns, cleared dungeons cells, guild halls or just in the middle of nowhere where nothing is happening? Surely getting off would make sense in those scenarios. But if somehow combat was to happen upon two (or more) people getting it on.. How does this not tie perfectly into the more nefarious features of your mod?

Getting robbed..

Getting raped..

Becoming a slave..

Me personally, I'm in love with the imagery of fighting off bad guys who've come at the most inopportune moments.. all while ass naked. ? 

tumblr_mrez5gg2lp1scegngo1_250.gif 

Lol very well I'll add an MCM toggle then :D

@anghelos92

Really liking the mod so far its loads of fun, thanks!

Just 2 things I was wondering.

1- Would it be possible to add a spell of sorts to register an NPC as married?

My char is already married but now not detected by MCG and going through the whole dating thing doesnt seem to work on them either.

2- About the condoms, could a dialog be added asking the male to wear a condom before sexytime?

You'd have to have one in your inventory and they could refuse or even lie about wearing it?

2 hours ago, -alpha- said:

@anghelos92

Really liking the mod so far its loads of fun, thanks!

Just 2 things I was wondering.

1- Would it be possible to add a spell of sorts to register an NPC as married?

My char is already married but now not detected by MCG and going through the whole dating thing doesnt seem to work on them either.

2- About the condoms, could a dialog be added asking the male to wear a condom before sexytime?

You'd have to have one in your inventory and they could refuse or even lie about wearing it?

Thank you :)

1. A spell is not needed as the mod should recognize already married actors, maybe you have another mod that modify the marriage system or the spouse/husband handling or maybe  you've married someone using not the vanilla system but a custom one, these are just guesses, if you post your load order i can see what mods you have;

2. Unfortunately i am done with the coding of this mod since i am now  focusing on other projects (finish fallout4 version and then finally a return to civilization games to actually play something :P), but i am still here to fix any bugs the users may report and the mod is open to anyone wants to make their own patches, forks or changes and they could even upload their own version of this mod, source code is available for free :)

3 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

Thank you :)

1. A spell is not needed as the mod should recognize already married actors, maybe you have another mod that modify the marriage system or the spouse/husband handling or maybe  you've married someone using not the vanilla system but a custom one, these are just guesses, if you post your load order i can see what mods you have;

2. Unfortunately i am done with the coding of this mod since i am now  focusing on other projects (finish fallout4 version and then finally a return to civilization games to actually play something :P), but i am still here to fix any bugs the users may report and the mod is open to anyone wants to make their own patches, forks or changes and they could even upload their own version of this mod, source code is available for free :)

AH OK

Thanks

I plan on starting a new game soon anyways so that should solve that issue.

2 hours ago, -alpha- said:

Am I missing something or can you not disable this NPC approach feature once started?

image.png.d3cbcd234670ff5777df4cf920dd16d6.png

You can using the MCG OPTIONS menu that is displayed if you sheat your weapons and press and release for 1 second the MCG Main key. I had to do that because with MCM the system did not stop reliably. This is written in the game guide btw :)

13 hours ago, expertgamer said:

So some guy was asking for 200 gold and I say "why not?" Then that guy just suddenly went for a kiss.

I think that counts as sexual harassment.

It was not intended as harassment, the actor would compensate you with a kiss when you give money but i forgot to let the player choose if they want accept or refuse the kiss, without any consequence. It will be added in the next bug fixes

Hmmm.. I get yelled at, auto-raped and robbed every time I refuse to comply to a would be rapist or burglar. 

Also.. Doesn't feel right getting yelled at and auto-raped by low level NPCs when I'm like level 60 with full health and everything. I don't mind the yelling.. But I can't imagine being Sven's bitch!? Lol like not ever. 

Also getting approached when I'm sleep frequently which works perfect with a fuck buddy follower or a rapist.. 

But I don't think the rapist reads the room before he attempts his rapes because twice now I've been approached by one of these assholes while in the middle of kissing/ending a date.

39 minutes ago, MayDayCray said:

Hmmm.. I get yelled at, auto-raped and robbed every time I refuse to comply to a would be rapist or burglar. 

Also.. Doesn't feel right getting yelled at and auto-raped by low level NPCs when I'm like level 60 with full health and everything. I don't mind the yelling.. But I can't imagine being Sven's bitch!? Lol like not ever. 

25 minutes ago, MayDayCray said:

Also getting approached when I'm sleep frequently which works perfect with a fuck buddy follower or a rapist.. 

But I don't think the rapist reads the room before he attempts his rapes because twice now I've been approached by one of these assholes while in the middle of kissing/ending a date.

Hi i am working on the guide about the approach features, during harassment if you choose to "RUN" you need to keep some distance between you and the aggressor because they'll start pursuing you and when they get too close they'll drug you. i am trying to give you a realistic but gamey explanation on how the harassment work: Level of aggressor doesn't matter here because they are not  using force or skill, they're using a drug wrap to drug and rape you, the same that you could do on npcs using drugged wraps, so that they won't be accused of rape by guards, they'll tell that you were consentient and won't be prosecuted. If you run you can try to block with a shield or weapon to temporaly knock back the harasser if they get too close, but you can do this only once every 20 seconds, and earn some precious seconds to escape. After 60 seconds they'll quit the pursue or you can ask a guard or current follower to help, but you must do this before the harasser reach you. If you start a combat with the harasser you may end being recognized as an aggressor, because the harasser is trying to drug you but they are doing it sneakily with a drug wrap and other actors are not aware of what they are doing, unless you tell a guard about that.

about the ending date interruption thanks for reporting, I'll try to fix it in the next update :)

6 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

Hi i am working on the guide about the approach features, during harassment if you choose to "RUN" you need to keep some distance between you and the aggressor because they'll start pursuing you and when they get too close they'll drug you. i am trying to give you a realistic but gamey explanation on how the harassment work: Level of aggressor doesn't matter here because they are not  using force or skill, they're using a drug wrap to drug and rape you, the same that you could do on npcs using drugged wraps, so that they won't be accused of rape by guards, they'll tell that you were consentient and won't be prosecuted. If you run you can try to block with a shield or weapon to temporaly knock back the harasser if they get too close, but you can do this only once every 20 seconds, and earn some precious seconds to escape. After 60 seconds they'll quit the pursue or you can ask a guard or current follower to help, but you must do this before the harasser reach you. If you start a combat with the harasser you may end being recognized as an aggressor, because the harasser is trying to drug you but they are doing it sneakily with a drug wrap and other actors are not aware of what they are doing, unless you tell a guard about that.

about the ending date interruption thanks for reporting, I'll try to fix it in the next update :)

Okay.. that makes more sense. A simple fix could be a notification implying that you were just drugged. Tho, I would rather have the ability to fight back somewhat

Edit.. I greater fix would be a hotkey that makes your character scream out "RAPE!" so that any potential crime stoppers can invtervene. lol

48 minutes ago, MayDayCray said:

Okay.. that makes more sense. A simple fix could be a notification implying that you were just drugged. Tho, I would rather have the ability to fight back somewhat

Edit.. I greater fix would be a hotkey that makes your character scream out "RAPE!" so that any potential crime stoppers can invtervene. lol

Was wondering if there was a way to put a armor rating check with armor rating in the mcm that can be set,  For example harassment cannot progress if player has a armor rating above 2oo .

That sayed that feature is optional so all any one who feels that there character should not be approached at level 60 should just turn the feature OFF.

First of all, thank you for your mod. I have your Fallout 4 version and it's a must have for me. I want to suggest that maybe an option for the iniciative NPCs where just unique NPCs try to approach to you. Not really a problem but it gets annoying when every guard tries to approach you everytime. ?

Thanks you!.

On 5/19/2019 at 11:28 PM, MayDayCray said:

It would be too easy that way, you can tell guards using the appropriate dialogue, remember that this mod put gameplay and balance in the first place, realism come second :D 

On 5/20/2019 at 12:29 AM, jlttsmiley said:

Was wondering if there was a way to put a armor rating check with armor rating in the mcm that can be set,  For example harassment cannot progress if player has a armor rating above 2oo .

That sayed that feature is optional so all any one who feels that there character should not be approached at level 60 should just turn the feature OFF.

We'll see if i have time, as i said i don't have much time anymore for modding skyrim :( so i prioritize bugs fixing rather than new features even small one as this you suggested;

13 hours ago, mudora said:

First of all, thank you for your mod. I have your Fallout 4 version and it's a must have for me. I want to suggest that maybe an option for the iniciative NPCs where just unique NPCs try to approach to you. Not really a problem but it gets annoying when every guard tries to approach you everytime. ?

Thanks you!.

Thank you for the support, the approach system will come to fallout4 version soon, probably this Friday ?

about your request see my answer above, in your case however if i will not have time to implement it you can do it yourself using tes5edit: find the anghelosPassiveFlirtSpell in the Spell category under my mod list, you'll find that spell has the effect anghelosPassiveFlirtEffect, just add a new condition on the subject isUnique==1 to allow only uniques.

Just now, mudora said:

I didn't know it was so simple, i will give it a try since i have the Creation Kit installed to do basic modding stuff. Thank you bro!?

I don't advise using the CK if you are not an expert modder for this mod because this mod has lots of requirements to compile, tes5edit instead is safe for this small edits :) and remember that once you do that edit you won't be able to have non unique approaches unless you edit it back

4 minutes ago, Barka said:

Thank you for your work on this mod! Will the NPC-NPC combat rape system ever be added as in sexlab defeat?

Thank you :) but unfortunately it won't be added. That is a pretty resource heavy feature and I want to keep the mod as light as possible, but you're lucky because MCG is perfectly compatible with sexlab defeat as long as you set to allow only one mod to cover the overlapping features: i.e. you can leave MCG player aggressor and victim features on and disable the same features in defeat mod while at the same time enabling in defeat mod the npc npc combat rape mechanic, or you could disable all the player aggressor/victim features in MCG and use the defeat mod for those and you'll be fine

On 5/22/2019 at 5:11 AM, anghelos92 said:

Thank you :) but unfortunately it won't be added. That is a pretty resource heavy feature and I want to keep the mod as light as possible, but you're lucky because MCG is perfectly compatible with sexlab defeat as long as you set to allow only one mod to cover the overlapping features: i.e. you can leave MCG player aggressor and victim features on and disable the same features in defeat mod while at the same time enabling in defeat mod the npc npc combat rape mechanic, or you could disable all the player aggressor/victim features in MCG and use the defeat mod for those and you'll be fine

Just to be safe, are there any special requirements for updating the mod mid playthrough? Or it's fine to install the new version?

28 minutes ago, trevonr2 said:

Just to be safe, are there any special requirements for updating the mod mid playthrough? Or it's fine to install the new version?

Personally I just unistalled the previous version using the NMM and the installed the new version using NMM and just loaded the game, without using the reset mod or unistall mod buttons in the debug page. In case you have problems you can always use the reset mof button in the debug page and make a clean save using falrim tools.