I have another problem. 
I don't know what went wrong, but since I installed this mod, my Death Alternative functions have been absolutely fucked up.

To be short, none of the events ever happen. Whenever I get knocked unconscious, I get in 100% of cases the event "left for dead and brought to a safe place by a mysterious stranger".

And yes, I checked that the options are turned off and on 0% in both MCG and DA. But it seems that something somehow override it all.

Is there a solution for this?

• 2 weeks later...

I have a issue i think i did not see anyone have mentioned and not in the guide or FAQ's known issue, I installed this mod and all hositle NPCs are not hositle and i can have conversation with them and the conversation was all about the MCG dialog. I tested a lot with this mod, and the only way to fix it is to uninstalled MCG and all hostile NPC resume normal(would hositle to player and attack on site), anyone have the ideo what may cause this issue? I assume that not the mod's bug but is some setting may affect this, but i can not find any instruction from this mod pages about this.

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, KindOfAThrowaway! said:

Hi! I figured out a way to port your mod to Special Edition and change the form to 44. You have to install the SSE CreationKit Fixes from the Nexus, but then you can open it up and re-save it absolutely fine. I know you mentioned earlier in the thread that you couldn't get it to save, so I thought I'd update you. @anghelos92

Thanks for the interest and your findings mate ?

Unfortunatley The problem is not the saving, he can't even open CK 64 bit without this crashing, he said probably because the other mods to which MCG is integrated with are differently coded beetween 32 and 64 bit, maybe someone can look into that trying to figure out a way to completely exclude integration with other mods starting with eff and daymoyl that somewhat changed in 64 bit. Also some days ago I had some message exchange with anghelos and he said that he is no longer interested in developing for bethesda games since the community is generally toxic and not worth his time, he said that only when he will return playing skyrim and fo4 he will fix problems if he will find any in his gameplays because he said that during his gameplays with his personal load order he had no bugs so he will not fix other people mods bad interactions if there will be. In the mean time he is now only interested in playing starcraft 2 and go to beach xD

Hey does anybody else run SLSO and MCG? Because of the way Anghelos set's up his sex scenes where the male PC is always in the female actor role (submissive?), SLSO can't detect this and gets screwed up. It's a simple thing to hit + key and switch positions if you don't care for that kind of think but SLSO can't track the change and ends up getting borked.

Does MCG and SLSO need some kind of compatibility patch? Should I ask Ed over at SLSO?

Thank you!  This mod is AMAZING!

On 7/27/2019 at 6:48 AM, jinougaf said:

I have a issue i think i did not see anyone have mentioned and not in the guide or FAQ's known issue, I installed this mod and all hositle NPCs are not hositle and i can have conversation with them and the conversation was all about the MCG dialog. I tested a lot with this mod, and the only way to fix it is to uninstalled MCG and all hostile NPC resume normal(would hositle to player and attack on site), anyone have the ideo what may cause this issue? I assume that not the mod's bug but is some setting may affect this, but i can not find any instruction from this mod pages about this.

I actually seem to get this too, thought it was the "Populated Skyrim" mod but is looking like it's MCG. Have you tried the player.kill console command?

2 hours ago, jpee1965 said:

I actually seem to get this too, thought it was the "Populated Skyrim" mod but is looking like it's MCG. Have you tried the player.kill console command?

JUST TRYING TO HELP; Was this on a clean install or fresh game or was this mod install on a running save. Because when using scripts that change np C behavior it best to have the original behavior files running so the mod has a save that remembers how they were before they were modified.

10 hours ago, jlttsmiley said:

JUST TRYING TO HELP; Was this on a clean install or fresh game or was this mod install on a running save. Because when using scripts that change np C behavior it best to have the original behavior files running so the mod has a save that remembers how they were before they were modified.

In my case it was on a new game, although I have messed with the load order a bit that might have borked it. Might try moving MCG up in the LO.

I have gone thru a lot of frustration with M.C.G. because once I had enslaved a bandit or similar and sold him / her, my Sexlab animations would not trigger anymore. 

Solution: As written by the author, assign a hotkey to M.C.G. immediately after you installed it. No exception! Even if you don´t use it anymore. Looks like this is crucial to initialize this mod properly.

I always had failed to do so, getting the unpleasant results described. Now things flow along nicely.

This should be written in big, big, bold letters at the very start of this topic!

Best key is one which is not used anywhere else, e.g. in the lower right part of your keyboard.

I'm playing a male character set to Bisexual in SexLab and Allow Same Sex People ticked. I've also set NPC Initiative Cooldown to 1 hour.

My character has been Initiated many times by males. However, he's never been approached by a female in about 10-12 hours of gameplay.

Does the Allow Same Sex People block opposite sex from Initiating? Is there some underlying system that stops females from Initiating on males? Have I just been very unlucky?

Edit: Nevermind I was just propositioned by Elisif, lol. Just bad luck.

I think I may have also found a bug, Jaree-Ra, the Argonian with the Lighthouse quest in Solitude approached my character and I had him follow. When we arrived and I tried to start sex, his only dialogue options were for the quest and I couldn't get him to stop following using the hotkey menu so I had to reload. Not a big deal, just noticed the bug.

Otherwise everything in the mod (that I have enabled) is working.

5 hours ago, stingray1995 said:

my breton has fucked close to 50 nords in skyrim now, and I'm still not seeing them set as the preferred race. how many does it take to get that to change?

50 seems a bit extreme. would it be okay if I lowered the amount? is this possible to change in xedit, or is this setting embedded in a script or something? I can't find the location.

Is in a script, i read somewhere that it's not a fixed amount, it's dinamic. Basically when a race you fuck is more than half of the sum of all your sexual intercourses (including masturbations) then it is set to preferred race, in addition  there is an offset to have open mind at least for some time, can't remember the actual offset though.

On 8/28/2019 at 4:54 AM, middlemonster said:

When we arrived and I tried to start sex, his only dialogue options were for the quest and I couldn't get him to stop following using the hotkey menu so I had to reload. Not a big deal, just noticed the bug.

Thanks, I also had other reports about this behaviour. It seems that when an actor is currently doing something for a quest it blocks MCG dialogues so in that case you are stuck with a following for sex for ever, in version 1.7.10 i added a new button in the MCG Options menu, that you can show if you long press for more than a second the MCG Hotkey. That button "Abort Sex" will abort the planned sex so you will not have to reload anymore in the case this will happen again. ?

This is a great mod, with many features, but the front page is an eye-sore. Too many different font colours (sometimes in a two-word sentence each word has different colour), plus sudden black background, almost white font on white background... To top it off, the changelog is not very intuitive to find as it's somewhere near the top and hidden in a spoiler. I understand you want to be different, but visitors are used to find what they're looking for immediately in the same spot, not having to search for it through entire text.

So, my suggestions:

- max 3 diffferent colours for text, keep one colour through one sentence. actually, you know what, just look at frontpage for Sexlab Adventures, it's perfect

- move changelog to the bottom, like on every other mod page cause that's where new visitors will always look first, and make it a normal list, not hidden spoilers - most mod authors have it there and it's always named "What's New in Version xxxxx"

Just suggestions, if you keep it as it is that's fine, it's your mod, just wanted to suggest stuff that would make the front page less of a shock to see.

16 minutes ago, Crate123 said:

Anyone who can help with this:

I made a slave my non-unique lover by making him submit and now he is a loyal follower and asks for sex once in a while but I can start no dialogues myself to ask for sex. Anyone know why ?

Mmm as far as i remember you should not be able to submit lovers, if you did then a block failed in the mod. The contrary instead is possible, i mean making a lover from a slave. By the way if you just need your lover to be your follower you can use the dialogue "i need you to follow me at once" or something like that in the "tools dialogue", you can see them if you say "hey do you have a moment" etc

Edit: when you enslave someone they will be very angry with you and in fact you can't use the dialogues hey do you have a moment, at max you see the hey slave dialogues, if you free your slave it could be possible that you need gold to repay the person for your abuse, this is the reason you should not be able to enslave a current lover

1 minute ago, Crate123 said:

I didnt submit a lover, I made a slave my lover by making him, submit, just as you explain.

I don't get ANY of the M.C.G dialogues when talking to this lover.

Perfect, is that a particular npc? Like was it involved in any quest? When you activate it does she have any dialogue at all, including other mod or vanilla? Or does she just say a line without entering actually in dialogue?

4 hours ago, Crate123 said:

It is a Dawnguard Hunter spawned by the Better Vampires mod. I have EFF installed, so I get all those dialogue options just fine but none from M.C.G.

Just to test, I installed Sexlab Eager NPC's, those dialogue options still work.

I think this could be something about the fact that you did not repaid the actor for the abuse when you enslaved it. Unfortunately i did not find any other explanation, to see if my theory is correct, go in MCM and check the amount of gold required to repay to restabilish normal relations and optionally lower it to an amount of gold  you have in your inventory and see if any new dialogue about repaying appears.

Edit: it could also be if you did not set the MCG main key, make sure you have that assigned, if not assign it, save and reload.