On 10/24/2019 at 4:01 AM, AlexTheFun said:

I have a question for the pc submit we do need Death alternative right ? with defeat ? because is same as defeat. And i have a small question this mods is compatible with male pc ? if yes is there an option to put only female will try to flirt you ?

Hi, what a mod for appearance Sigrid?

This mod looks super promising! And it's always so cool to see such a friendly helpful mod owner about. I'm attached to my Defeat runs, but if I get bored of it I will definitely be switching to this one if there isn't a way to patch it. Thanks for sharing this with everyone.

29 minutes ago, Tuvalu said:

This mod looks super promising! And it's always so cool to see such a friendly helpful mod owner about. I'm attached to my Defeat runs, but if I get bored of it I will definitely be switching to this one if there isn't a way to patch it. Thanks for sharing this with everyone.

Hi :) actually the player defeat part of this mod is only a fraction of the whole MCG mod and it is optional and starts disabled by default, you can use this mod together with defeat without any major issues, so you can use the social features of mcg and the rape features of defeat together.

On 10/26/2019 at 8:08 PM, AlexTheFun said:

ok question i got a slave but where is the slave auction ?

If you read the mod guide, especially chapter 2 you will find many info about slaves and how to sell them. You can sell them for max price to fence merchants, to know who are the fence merchants in the vanilla game you can check the skyrim wikia, for example the wood elf that sell stuff at college of winterhold is one of them. The general good merchant female elf in windhelm is another etc etc. You can also sell slaves as they were prisoners to other factions if they are hostile to them. For example you can sell enslaved bandits to any hold guards, or you can sell stormcloaks to thalmor justiciar etc. Note that some slaves like bandits are very hated by some people so you may find difficult to sell them in cities like whiterun because there are people there and in other cities that will try to kill them on sight 

On 10/27/2019 at 4:01 PM, Martin56 said:

Hi :) actually the player defeat part of this mod is only a fraction of the whole MCG mod and it is optional and starts disabled by default, you can use this mod together with defeat without any major issues, so you can use the social features of mcg and the rape features of defeat together.

Oooh excellent, thank you for the clarification! I think I'm going to download it and play around with it a bit then. Cheers.

Does the mod work with npc renaming systems? i'm only asking it because i use real names wich adds names to npcs and i enslaved a  'named' bandit and when i used the slave option and choosed the follow/wait command his/her interaction option is gone. Real names has an option to revert names but the same happens

14 minutes ago, bdmt said:

Does the mod work with npc renaming systems? i'm only asking it because i use real names wich adds names to npcs and i enslaved a  'named' bandit and when i used the slave option and choosed the follow/wait command his/her interaction option is gone. Real names has an option to revert names but the same happens

Hi, it should work I don't know why you have this issue. It may be useful to note though that Anghelos found a  bug while preparing the new small update, basically if you enslave someone and then turn that slave into a companion or a lover any MCG dialogues are lost for it, but that bug doesn't apply for your problem since you said you had it when using the "follow/wait" button in the slave activation submenu. Next update should be published next Friday, maybe it could solve your issues, but i doubt it unfortunately.

2 minutes ago, Martin56 said:

Hi, it should work I don't know why you have this issue. It may be useful to note though that Anghelos found a  bug while preparing the new small update, basically if you enslave someone and then turn that slave into a companion or a lover any MCG dialogues are lost for it, but that bug doesn't apply for yoir problem since you said yoi had it when using the "follow/wait" button in the slave activation submenu. Next update should be published next Friday, maybe it could solve your issues

Thank you for answering! Yes i wait for an update,maybe it will be fixed

4 minutes ago, AlexTheFun said:

Hi i have a suggestion can you make it compatible with beeing female ?

Hi Alex, this mod can already be played with being female, but the MCG condom is not supported by that mod, only the Hentai Pregnancy mod is capable of correctly use it for pregnancy prevention and STDs avoidance. But you can circumvent this limitation by equipping both an MCG condom and using a being female condom or pregnancy prevention potion together, so you will achieve both pregnancy prevention with a being female tool and STDs prevention with MCG condom.

8 minutes ago, ppp said:

Is there no way to initiate sex with a creature follower like the Dawngard Huskies, Vigilance  or Judah? Or am I missing something?

Hi ppp, currently creatures have little support for consensual sex. You can rape any creature that have a sexlab animation if you submit it or enslave it, you can also have consensual sex if you make a creture your sex pet, but to do so you must first increase irs submission level which as far as i know it cannot be done on creatures that starts already as your companion, or in other words it cannot be done on vreatires that you cannot enslave first.

14 hours ago, Martin56 said:

Hi ppp, currently creatures have little support for consensual sex. You can rape any creature that have a sexlab animation if you submit it or enslave it, you can also have consensual sex if you make a creture your sex pet, but to do so you must first increase irs submission level which as far as i know it cannot be done on creatures that starts already as your companion, or in other words it cannot be done on vreatires that you cannot enslave first.

That's... unfortunate. And a little weird, honestly. Hopefully it can be added in the future. Thanks for the response, though.

Sorry if this has brought up before wasn't getting anything through search, whenever I die I get the message that simple slavery has me registered as a slave still and therefore can't continue I have to reload. I've clean saved and scrubbed the save etc, does anyone know how to clear whatever flag mcg is reading from simple slavery? I don't see any reset options in the SS mod config window

Great mod.  Excellent work.  Thanks!

I have a question:  I messed up and one of my followers is now a -1 relationship.  Didn't realize it went quite this low with a breakup.  the notes say that this person is irredeemably lost to relationships.   How sad!  Is there any way to reset a specific character?  Some kind of console command?   (It took me a while to realize what happened and I really don't want to go way back to a save before the breakup.)

Thanks!

1 minute ago, phedrenodel69 said:

Great mod.  Excellent work.  Thanks!

I have a question:  I messed up and one of my followers is now a -1 relationship.  Didn't realize it went quite this low with a breakup.  the notes say that this person is irredeemably lost to relationships.   How sad!  Is there any way to reset a specific character?  Some kind of console command?   (It took me a while to realize what happened and I really don't want to go way back to a save before the breakup.)

Thanks!

Hi, you should be able to pay a sum of gold using a dislogue with that character, the sum of gold can be set in MCM and its 1k by default. Alternatively you can force back the relation using a consolle command, you need to find if tes5edit the formid of the faction "AnghelosRelationStatus" and then use the command pointing the actor in consolle ".setfactionrank *formidYouFound* 0"

2 hours ago, Martin56 said:

Hi, you should be able to pay a sum of gold using a dislogue with that character, the sum of gold can be set in MCM and its 1k by default. Alternatively you can force back the relation using a consolle command, you need to find if tes5edit the formid of the faction "AnghelosRelationStatus" and then use the command pointing the actor in consolle ".setfactionrank *formidYouFound* 0"

Thanks for the quick suggestion.  However it didn't work.  I don't have a dialogue option with that character about repairing the relationship. The "Hey do you have a moment?" dialogue has disappeared.  I tried the console method.  Found the formid with tes5edit, but when I try using that formid in the console, I get the message that this faction parameter doesn't exist.  Am I missing something?  

4 hours ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

hello is it possible to sellthe slave in slave auction if yes where exactly ? I only know that you can sell for the guard but can we sell in higher price ?

Sell slaves to Master Jerrek in the Fellglow Slave Camp

(This line of text was copied from the main page)

HAPPY HUNTING

Hi! I'm running 1.9.0 on a brand new game and the MCM won't show after a couple hours play. I have used setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1 a couple times but it won't show. I have checked that the esp is active. The only real change to my load order is Extended UI, could that be the problem?

THANKS!