On 6/2/2019 at 9:22 AM, alex61821 said:

i attempted to add lucan in riverwood to the fence faction and i did not see the dialog option appear. i added this faction to him "JobFenceFaction "Fence" [FACT:000806AA]"

i had another thought as to who it might make sense to sell slaves to and i thought what about the military quartermasters.  that would you could play like you were an army recruiter like the old days when the english navy would grab every drunk they could find off the streets and put them on a boat.  you could either choose to support one side or the other or just be a freelance in it for the money.

i did notice another odd thing while playing.  i was taking esbern and delphine to sky temple and you have to battle through all the forsworn at the camp (by the way whats with the one forsworn at the top of the camp?  she spammed like 30 of that blizzard spell plus frost spikes i am only like level 10 i couldnt get anywhere near her) anyway during the battle esbern and delphine were put in bleedout and i couldnt revive them unless i did combat submit and then revive but every time i did that it was reported as a crime.  when we won the day finally, i owed esbern 1k as an apology.

oh and thank you very much for making the sneak block, that will really help me out in my life of crime.

I used console command addfac 806aa 1 and dialogue show for buying and selling.

On 6/4/2019 at 9:07 PM, thesteve812 said:

I used console command addfac 806aa 1 and dialogue show for buying and selling.

huh, i tried it by adding that faction to lucan in tes5edit.  i saw the factions he was part of an then i just did a right click and add facton then i used the 806aa in the box that came up.  wonder what i messed up.  i will try your solution in game next, thanks for the suggestion.

I tried your suggestion in game, works great thanks so much for the tip.

Hello, I am experiencing a bug where whenever I try to interact with someone it says that player is in a aaf state, cannot interact. I made sure that I did not download any of the conflicting mods in the list. Can anybody help me with this ? I'd appreciate any kind of help.

21 hours ago, theanarchistotaku said:

question can the public sex and infidelity system be turned of I'm playing a Male slaver

Yes they can. There is an MCM toggle for that.

11 minutes ago, Stupid Bear said:

Hello, I am experiencing a bug where whenever I try to interact with someone it says that player is in a aaf state, cannot interact. I made sure that I did not download any of the conflicting mods in the list. Can anybody help me with this ? I'd appreciate any kind of help.

This is the skyrim version, you wrote in the wrong support topic, check the fallout4 version support topic I already answered an user with your problem

On 6/4/2019 at 1:12 AM, anghelos92 said:

When you tag for orgy the actor tagged must be near you for sexlab to pick them before starting the animation, were they near you?

I'm sorry for answering days later, I've been busy focused on my studies.
Yes, the actors that were chosen for the "orgy" didn't consider them the option, but today I tried to put that tag in 3 different actors and that's where the problem was solved, now I can do it in 2 actors as usual.
Anyway, thanks for the quick response.

A feature that would be crazy to see would be some sort of animal taming feature, other mods like untamed aren't as good since they cause animals to become friendly even after raping you. Maybe the taming feature could require the player to craft some potion?  Depend on the animal level, Maybe you could tame an animal through combat? Idk

couple of bugs,  if you get raped by animal you still get robbed, also seems to be conflict with cursed loot tried different load orders, when you get a cursed collar in the deviously cursed loot mod, slut collar or slave collar the feature that punishes character by having clothes on seems to be negated with this mod.

7 hours ago, tarl7 said:

couple of bugs,  if you get raped by animal you still get robbed, also seems to be conflict with cursed loot tried different load orders, when you get a cursed collar in the deviously cursed loot mod, slut collar or slave collar the feature that punishes character by having clothes on seems to be negated with this mod.

Thank you for reporting,  about the cursed loot bug, do you remember if when you are robbed the collar is removed from you along your armors and clothes? 

10 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

Thank you for reporting,  about the cursed loot bug, do you remember if when you are robbed the collar is removed from you along your armors and clothes? 

Didn't try getting attacked and robbed with any of the collars on so can't say.  I just opened container got one of the cursed collars placed on character and noticed the punishment effects of the collar were negated for wearing clothing. I'll see if I can get attacked and robbed with a collar and see if it gets removed.

39 minutes ago, tarl7 said:

Didn't try getting attacked and robbed with any of the collars on so can't say.  I just opened container got one of the cursed collars placed on character and noticed the punishment effects of the collar were negated for wearing clothing. I'll see if I can get attacked and robbed with a collar and see if it gets removed.

I see, I thought it was because you were defeated and then the collar were stolen by the aggressor and for this readon there were no effect. But if the effect is negated also in normal gameplay then I don't have any idea on why the effect is negated, have you tried unistalling MCG and see if the effect is still negated?

45 minutes ago, tarl7 said:

yes when MCG is uninstalled effect is not negated

Mmmm i am sorry but i cannot provide you any explanation then, i just don't see why they should be negated by any MCG mechanics! Well it seems that for now we should consider them incompatible mods until we are able to find more info on the problem.

Only suggestion i can give is to try to disable each MCG system at time and see if the effect return when you disable each one MCG system. If this doesn't  help you find the problem you should then consider to unistall this mod. In that case Aroused + sexlab submit + SLEN + Aroused meter + sexlab adventures or sexlab crimes + sexlab wear and tear or apopros 2 + PAHE + sexlab romance and sexlab amorous adventures should give you more or less almost the same features of MCG plus much more, check them out :)

Bug? I can't change my slaves clothes, they revert to whatever they were wearing when enslaved. Anyway fantastic mod so many things it's amazing, thank you!

P.s. to be more precise:

1) i can't take their clothes off through dialogue, I have to go console unequipall then i can thake clothes through dialogue and give new ones. However they don't equip the new clothes i give them and after a bit they revert to the clothes they were wearing when enslaved. Recently I tried taking all original equipmant except one piece and it seems this prevents requipping them with the whole original set.

2) I have eff as follower mod and it is recognized by your mod, slaves though don't use the usual eff wheel system, they use their own dialogue system (maybe this is normal and not bug).

For some reason, I just discovered this mod now; and I can't help but share with you my first experience with it.

I was in Riften.
Went out to get some groceries. It was daytime.
Suddenly, Mjoll come up to me (reminder she is supposed to be a good character).
Ask me to strip.
I say no, which was showed as an option to run.
But then she drug me and rape me in front of the town.
(Reminder I'm still talking about Mjoll)
I get fined 100 septims for having sex outdoor.
But then, she sell me to Simple Slavery.

I had no choice whatsoever at any moment, and I believe that getting sent to Simple Slavery out of nowhere should be an option.

This mod has potential... but this kind of situation seems... Well. Unatural.

10 hours ago, MK66 said:

I had no choice whatsoever at any moment, and I believe that getting sent to Simple Slavery out of nowhere should be an option.

This mod has potential... but this kind of situation seems... Well. Unatural.

There are options in MCM for both of those...

Disable harassment by unique actors...(which is disabled by default, did you enabled it?...)

Set Post harassament scenario chance to 0...

59 minutes ago, anghelos92 said:

There are options in MCM for both of those...

Disable harassment by unique actors...(which is disabled by default, did you enabled it?...)

Set Post harassament scenario chance to 0...

I fear this may make the mod more inactive, but ok. Will try it and see how it goes.

Didn't see the post harassement chance.

Thanks.

33 minutes ago, MK66 said:

I fear this may make the mod more inactive, but ok. Will try it and see how it goes.

Didn't see the post harassement chance.

Thanks.

I think that if I understand your tastes (which are similar to mine i think) it's better more inactive than unimmersive, of course the mod is not perfect but hopefully mixing it with other mods you may find your perfect combo. I suggest to check each setting and change them to your tastes and also if you don't like something you can disable it, i.e. you could substitue MCG harassment with Sexlab Approach by Bakafactory (factoryclose), happy gaming!

99% awesome.

Only complaint is that it seems to pick animations for oral via character gender and not sexlab gender.

It's *slightly* immersion breaking that i can get a disease from characters who don't have diseases.  Thanks to EFF i'm doing more of a harem thing than sleeping around with random npc's and regularly use Cure Disease Of Others and Song Of Healing to keep my party healthy, so it's kinda silly to catch brain rot from one of them.  The cause is also the cure (having cure disease spells, that is) and i can toggle diseases off in MCM anyway so not worthy of being called a real complaint.  i imagine actual tracking of disease carriers through Skyrim would be a script-heavy nightmare.  An MCM option to exclude followers from the disease system would be nice, though.

Definitely keeping this one.  Might even drop Follow Me For Sex since this pretty much covers everything it does.

EDIT:

Found two problems.  One of my followers randomly lost her Essential status after dating and couldn't be resurrected via Necro Resurrect Follower spell from Absolute Necro.  After looting and resurrecting her the other way, EFF still recognized her as being recruited as a follower but I could no longer access her inventory through Leader's Telepathy.  I loaded all her gear back via MCG's "I need you to equip something" dialogue and found that all the upgraded items I gave her were reverted to their base stats.  Not sure if i applied the Essential status through the console or through EFF's menus (or if that makes a difference).

I like this mod but the divorce was the dealbreaker for me ? it would be nice to toggle for it and instead have the spouse punish the pc if you dont want to divorce your spouse over getting caught cheating.  it is a great mod aside from that tho.

9 hours ago, Demodog said:

I like this mod but the divorce was the dealbreaker for me ? it would be nice to toggle for it and instead have the spouse punish the pc if you dont want to divorce your spouse over getting caught cheating.  it is a great mod aside from that tho.

Are you talking about the divorce if you are seen having sex with someone other than your spouse? If so, you CAN toggle it off.

MCM

[P.5] Interaction System

Public Sex Crime System

Chance % of being reported for Infidelity <> (0 - 100) 

2 hours ago, Onomatophobia said:

How does this mod work with SL Aroused? Played a bit with your mod, SLA counter goes up really fast, but Lust widget counter barely changed. Im talking about 11-15 points in SLA vs 1 point of Lust, and only after I changed rate counter from default to 1 point per 15min.

Arousal level from SLA and Lust from MCG are two different things completely separated, you can choose which method to use for the sexual need and disable the other. Personally I use Lust which has more consequences than arousal that just decrease experience gain, on the other hand lust works only on player while arousal affects also Npcs